UNIT 3 Health 翻译:第三单元 健康
What's wrong with you? 翻译:你怎么了?
I cough and feel cold. 翻译:我咳嗽,还感觉冷。
How are you feeling today, Wang Hong? 翻译:你今天感觉怎么样,王红?
Much better. Thank you. 翻译:好多了,谢谢你。
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 翻译:一天一苹果,医生远离我。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Lesson 1 What's wrong with you? 翻译:第一课 你怎么了?
Listen and say. 翻译:听一听并说一说。
It's time to get up, dear. 翻译:该起床了,亲爱的。
I don't feel well, mum. I feel cold. 翻译:我感觉不舒服,妈妈。我觉得冷。
Oh, you have a fever. Let's go and see the doctor. 翻译:哦,你发烧了。我们去看医生吧。
What's wrong with you? 翻译:你怎么了?
I cough and feel cold. 翻译:我咳嗽,还感觉冷。
Do you have a headache? 翻译:头痛吗?
Yes. I have a very bad headache. 翻译:是的。我头很痛。
Let me have a look. 翻译:让我看看。
You have a bad cold. 翻译:你患了重感冒。
That's so bad. 翻译:那很严重啊。
Don't worry. Take some medicine. You'll be all right. 翻译:别担心。吃些药。你就好了。
Thank you, doctor. 翻译:谢谢你,医生。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Let's talk. 翻译:说一说。
What's wrong with you? 翻译:你怎么了?
I cough. I have a bad cold. 翻译:我咳嗽。我患了重感冒。
Go and see the doctor, please. 翻译:去看看医生吧。
OK. 翻译:好的。
Let's do. 翻译:做一做。
What's wrong with you? 翻译:你怎么了?
I have a headache. 翻译:我头痛。
Do you …? 翻译:你……?
You have a bad cold. Take some medicine. 翻译:你患了重感冒。吃些药。
Thank you, doctor. 翻译:谢谢你,医生。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Lesson 2 How are you feeling today? 翻译:第二课 你今天感觉怎么样?
Listen and say. 翻译:听一听并说一说。
I'm going to work, dear. Take the medicine on time and drink some water. 翻译:我要去工作了,亲爱的。按时吃药,多喝些水。
OK. Don't worry, mum. Goodbye. 翻译:好的。别担心,妈妈。再见。
Bye! 翻译:再见!
How are you feeling today, Wang Hong? 翻译:你今天感觉怎么样,王红?
Much better. Thank you, Miss Zhang. 翻译:好多了,谢谢你,张老师。
Take a good rest. You'll get well soon. 翻译:好好休息。你很快就会好起来的。
But I'm worried about my lessons. 翻译:但是我担心我的课。
Don't worry. We'll help you. 翻译:别担心。我们会帮助你的。
Hi, Wang Hong! Are you feeling better? 翻译:嗨,王红!你感觉好些了吗?
Yes, Thank you. How was school today? 翻译:是的,谢谢你们。今天在学校怎么样?
Good. Here's an apple for you. 翻译:很好。这个苹果给你。
Thank you. 翻译:谢谢你。
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 翻译:一天一苹果,医生远离我。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Let's talk. 翻译:说一说。
How are you feeling now? 翻译:你今天感觉怎么样?
Much better. 翻译:好多了。
Take a good rest. You'll get well soon. 翻译:好好休息。你很快就会好起来的。
Thank you. 翻译:谢谢你。
Let's do. 翻译:做一做。
Take a good rest. 翻译:好好休息。
Drink some water. 翻译:多喝些水。
Have some fruit. 翻译:吃些水果。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Lesson 3 How can we keep healthy? 翻译:第三课 我们怎样才能保持健康?
Let's read. 翻译:读一读。
We should do sports every day. We should have enough sleep. It makes us healthy and strong. 翻译:我们应该每天做运动。我们应该有充足的睡眠。这样就会让我们健康又强壮。
We shouldn't play computer games for too long. It's bad for our eyes. 翻译:我们不应该玩太长时间的游戏。这样对眼睛不好。
We should eat fruit and vegetables every day. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 翻译:我们应该每天吃水果和蔬菜。一天一苹果,医生远离我。
We shouldn't eat too much junk food. Junk food is not good for our health. It makes us fat. 翻译:我们不应该吃太多垃圾食品。垃圾食品对我们的健康不利。它会让我们发胖。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Let's discuss. 翻译:讨论。
What should we do? 翻译:我们应该做什么?
What should we eat? 翻译:我们应该吃什么?
What shouldn't we do? 翻译:我们不应该做什么?
What should we do? 翻译:我们应该做什么?
Let's write. 翻译:写一写。
Fill in the blanks. 翻译:填空。
bad 翻译:坏的
shouldn't 翻译:不应该
sleep 翻译:睡觉
healthy 翻译:健康
fruit 翻译:水果
How can we keep healthy? We should eat fruit and vegetables every day. We shouldn't eat too much junk food. We should have enough sleep. We shouldn't go to bed late. We should do sports every day. It makes us healthy and strong. We shouldn't play computer games too long. It's bad for our eyes. 翻译:我们怎样才能保持健康?我们应该每天吃水果和蔬菜。我们不应该吃太多的垃圾食品。我们应该有充足的睡眠。我们不应该太晚睡觉。我们应该每天做运动。这样会让我们健康又强壮。我们不应该玩太长时间的电脑游戏。它对我们的眼睛有害。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Lesson 4 Again, please! 翻译:第四课 复习!
Let's listen. 翻译:听一听。
Listen and tick (✓). 翻译:听一听并标记。
Talk about the above pictures. 翻译:谈论上面的图片。
Do you have a fever? 翻译:你发烧了吗?
Listen and repeat. 翻译:听一听并跟读。
You have a fever. 翻译:你发烧了。
It's time to get up. 翻译:该起床了。
Here's an apple for you. 翻译:这个苹果给你。
They are my mum and dad. 翻译:他们是我的妈妈和爸爸。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Let's read. 翻译:读一读。
Read and tick (✓). 翻译:读一读并标记。
Nancy is 110 years old. She's still healthy. How does she keep healthy? 翻译:南希110岁了。她仍然很健康。她怎样保持健康的呢?
She takes exercise every day. She always goes for walks in the morning and in the evening. 翻译:她每天都坚持锻炼。她总是早晚都散步。
She likes fruit and vegetables. Her favourite fruit are apples. But her teeth are not good. So she drinks apple juice. 翻译:她喜欢水果和蔬菜。她最喜欢的水果是苹果。但是她的牙齿不太好。所以她喝苹果汁。
'Do you want to be healthy?' Nancy said. 'Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Take exercise every day.' 翻译:“你想要健康吗?”南希说。“吃大量的水果和蔬菜。每天坚持锻炼。”
Notes 翻译:注释
take exercise 翻译:锻炼
go for walks 翻译:散步
teeth 翻译:牙齿
Nancy takes exercise every day. 翻译:南希每天都锻炼。
Nancy likes fruit and vegetables. 翻译:南希喜欢水果和蔬菜。
Nancy eats apples every day. 翻译:南希每天都吃苹果。
Fun time. 翻译:娱乐时间。
After dinner I had some candies. 翻译:晚饭后我会吃些糖果。
I had a big bar of chocolate. 翻译:我吃了一大块巧克力。
I had an ice cream. 翻译:我吃了一个冰淇淋。
Oh, I have a toothache! 翻译:哦,我牙痛。
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Try yourself. 翻译:自己试一试吧。
Enjoy it. 翻译:欣赏小故事。
Losing Weight 翻译:减肥
The elephant family are fat. One day, Mum says, 'We should lose weight. So we can be healthy.' 'OK,' say Dad and Baby. 翻译:大象一家人都很胖。有一天,妈妈说:“我们应该减肥。那样我们就会很健康了。”“好,”爸爸和宝宝说。
'We shouldn't eat too much. Let's have vegetable soup only,' says Mum. Dad and Baby are not happy. They want to eat more. But they can't. 翻译:“我们不应该吃太多。我们只喝蔬菜汤吧,”妈妈说。爸爸和宝宝不高兴。他们想吃多点儿。但是他们没办法。
At night, Dad and Baby are hungry. They go to the kitchen and want to eat a cake. 'Don't eat at night!' It's Mum! They have to go back. They are sad. 翻译:晚上,爸爸和宝宝很饿。他们去厨房,想吃块蛋糕。“晚上别吃东西!”那是妈妈的声音!他们只得回去。好难过。
Mum finds a better way. They have enough food for meals. They get up early in the morning. Dad and Baby play badminton. Mum skips. The elephant family become healthy again. 翻译:妈妈找到了一个更好的办法。他们每餐吃足够多的食物。早上早起,爸爸和宝宝打羽毛球,妈妈跳绳。大象一家人有变得很健康了。
Notes 翻译:注释
lose weight 翻译:减肥
only 翻译:仅仅
have to 翻译:不得不
badminton 翻译:羽毛球
UNIT 3 翻译:第三单元
Check it. 翻译:检测一下吧。
I know 翻译:我知道
cold lesson sleep feel wrong bad every healthy much 翻译:冷的 课程 睡觉 感觉 错误的 坏的 每一 健康的 非常
health cough should better enough fat soon 翻译:健康 咳嗽 应该 更好的 足够的 胖的 不久
junk food have a fever have a headache have a cold take some medicine take a rest keep healthy on time 翻译:垃圾食品 发烧 头痛 感冒 吃药 休息 保持健康 准时
24 stars I've got ____ star(s). 翻译:24颗星星 我获得了______颗星星。
I can 翻译:我会
I can say the sentences: 翻译:我会说这些句子:
What's wrong with you? 翻译:你怎么了?
I cough and feel cold. 翻译:我咳嗽,还感觉冷。
Take the medicine on time and drink some water. 翻译:按时吃药,然后再喝些水。
We should have enough sleep. 翻译:我们应该有充足的睡眠。
We shouldn't play computer games for too long. 翻译:我们不应该玩太长时间的游戏。
I can do the following: 翻译:我会做下列事情:
talk about how to keep healthy 翻译:谈论如何来保持健康
talk about different illnesses 翻译:谈论不同的疾病
I've got ____ star(s) and ___ red flag(s). 翻译:我获得了______颗星星和______面红旗。
Learn to learn. 翻译:学会学习。
Use a card for your public speech. 翻译:在你的演讲上使用卡片。
Grandpa Li 翻译:李爷爷
bad cold 翻译:重感冒
went to see him 翻译:去看他
did housework 翻译:做作业
happy 翻译:开心的
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-02 11:01:39