人教版必修一英语UNIT 1 TEENAGE LIFE课文音频

版本: 人教版
年级: 必修一
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教版必修一课文UNIT 1 TEENAGE LIFE单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力高中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教版必修一课文UNIT 1 TEENAGE LIFE单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力高中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 1 TEENAGE LIFE课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 1 TEENAGE LIFE 翻译:第 1 单元 青少年生活

  • Good habits formed at youth make all the difference. —Aristotle 翻译:青少年时养成的好习惯能让人受益终身。 ——亚里士多德

  • Listening and Speaking 翻译:听力与口语

  • 2 Listen to the first two conversations and choose the correct answers. 翻译:2 听前两个对话,选择正确答案。

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Teacher: Shh! Listen carefully! Did you hear that? No? How about this? If you couldn't hear the first one, it means you're not a dog! (Laugh.) Dogs can hear very high frequency sounds, but people can't. And if you could hear the second one, you're younger than 25. 翻译: 老师:嘘!仔细听!听见了吗?没有?那这个呢?如果你听不见第一个声音,说明你不是狗!(笑)狗能听见高频声音,但人类不行。如果你能听见第二个声音,说明你不到 25 岁。

  • Student: Wow! Why is that? 翻译: 学生:哇!为什么会这样?

  • Teacher: Our ears change when we get older. Children and young people can hear the second one, but most people older than 25 can't. 翻译: 老师:我们的耳朵会随年龄变化。儿童和青少年能听见第二个声音,但大多数 25 岁以上的人听不见。

  • Conversation 2 翻译: 对话 2

  • Teacher: Today's topic is 'Should teenagers date?'. Team A, please begin. 翻译: 老师:今天的辩题是“青少年该不该约会?”。请 A 组先发言。

  • Team A: We say no, they shouldn't. One reason is that teenagers are too young. They should think about schoolwork and spend more time studying. 翻译: A 组:我们认为不该。理由一是,青少年太年轻。他们应该以学业为重,多花时间学习。

  • Team B: We don't agree with Team A. Our answer is 'Yes'. Teenagers can date if they want. It is quite natural for a teenager at that age to feel he or she likes somebody. We think it's possible for teenagers to date and study at the same time. 翻译: B 组:我们不同意 A 组的观点。我们的答案是“可以约会”。青少年有权选择是否约会。这个年龄对异性产生好感是自然的。我们认为约会和学习可以兼顾。

  • Teacher: Team A? 翻译: 老师:A 组?

  • 3 Listen to Conversation 3. Then help Adam choose a club. 翻译:3 听对话 3,然后帮助亚当选择一个俱乐部。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Julie: Hi, Adam! Are you going to join a club? 翻译: 朱莉:嗨,亚当!你要参加社团吗?

  • Adam: Hi, Julie! I'd like to, but I'm not sure which one. 翻译: 亚当:嗨,朱莉!我想参加,但还没想好选哪个。

  • Julie: I think I will join the Ballet Club. It's always been my dream to be a dancer, and ballet has such beautiful movements. 翻译: 朱莉:我打算加入芭蕾舞社。成为舞者一直是我的梦想,芭蕾的舞姿太优雅了。

  • Adam: Oh, wow, dancing's not for me—I've got two left feet! Mr Brown told me about the Nature Club. They watch biology lectures and grow plants in a greenhouse. I like animals, but I'm not so interested in plants. 翻译: 亚当:哦,哇,跳舞可不适合我——我手脚不协调!布朗老师推荐了自然社。他们会看生物讲座,还在温室里种植物。我喜欢动物,但对植物兴趣不大。

  • Julie: Did you hear about the Cartoon Club? 翻译: 朱莉:你听说过漫画社吗?

  • Adam: Yes, I love cartoons! But what do they do in the club? Watch cartoons? 翻译: 亚当:当然,我超爱漫画!不过他们在社团里做什么?看动画片吗?

  • Julie: No, they write stories and draw cartoons. 翻译: 朱莉:不,是写故事和画漫画。

  • Adam: Oh, no. I'm not good at drawing. Besides, I'd like to do something outdoors. 翻译: 亚当:哦,算了。我画画水平不行。再说,我想参加户外活动。

  • Julie: Max is in the Volunteer Club. He says that they mostly help clean up parks and give directions to visitors. Why not talk to him? 翻译: 朱莉:麦克斯在志愿者社团。他说他们主要是帮忙打扫公园、给游客指路。要不你找他聊聊?

  • Pronunciation 翻译:发音

  • 1 Listen and repeat. Then add more words to each group. 翻译:1 听录音,跟读。然后为每组添加更多单词。

  • al /ɔ:/ talk wall 翻译:说话;交谈 墙;壁;墙壁

  • ay /eɪ/ pay stay 翻译:付费 停留;待

  • ai /eɪ/ paint daily 翻译:用颜料画;在⋯⋯上刷油漆 每日的;日常的

  • are /eә/ care declare 翻译:在意;担忧;关心 表明;宣称;公布

  • ar /ɑ:/ bar hard 翻译:酒吧;小吃店;小馆子 努力地;困难的

  • er /ɜ:/ her prefer 翻译:她(的) 更喜欢

  • ir /ɜ:/ bird circus 翻译:鸟 马戏团

  • or /ɔ:/ horse absorb 翻译:马 吸引全部注意力;吸收

  • or /ɜ:/ word work 翻译:单词;词 工作

  • ur /ɜ:/ burn hurt 翻译:着火;燃烧 (使)疼痛;受伤

  • ee /i:/ keen tree 翻译:热衷的;渴望的 树

  • ea /i:/ clean eager 翻译:打扫 热切的;渴望的

  • ea /e/ head ready 翻译:头 愿意的;准备好的

  • ear /ɪə/ clear appear 翻译:清理;清除 出现

  • ear /ɜ:/ earn heard 翻译:挣得;赚得;赢得;博得 听到;听见

  • oa /әʊ/ boat coach 翻译:小船 教练;私人教师

  • ow /әʊ/ show grow 翻译:演出;节目 种植;生长;发育

  • ow /aʊ/ now shower 翻译:现在;目前 淋浴;淋浴器;阵雨;洗淋浴

  • ou /aʊ/ out loud 翻译:外出 响亮的;大声的

  • ore /ɔ:/ more bored 翻译:更多(的) 厌倦的;烦闷的

  • 2 Listen to the proverbs and repeat. Notice the pronunciation of the letters in bold. 翻译:2 听谚语,跟读。注意加粗字母的发音。

  • 1 The early bird catches the worm. 翻译:1 早起的鸟儿有虫吃。

  • 2 Always prepare for a rainy day. 翻译:2 未雨绸缪。

  • 3 Actions speak louder than words. 翻译:3 行胜于言。

  • 4 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 翻译:4 只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。

  • 5 Distance tests a horse's strength. Time reveals a person's character. 翻译:5 路遥知马力,日久见人心。

  • Reading and Thinking 翻译:阅读与思考

  • 2 Read the text quickly to find the main idea of each paragraph. 翻译:2 快速阅读课文,找出每个段落的中心思想。

  • THE FRESHMAN CHALLENGE 翻译:新生的挑战

  • Hi! My name is Adam and I'm a freshman at senior high school. 翻译:嗨!我叫亚当,是一名高中新生。

  • Going from junior high school to senior high school is a really big challenge. 翻译:从初中过渡到高中确实是一项巨大的挑战。

  • The first week was a little confusing. 翻译:高中的第一周我就有点迷茫。

  • First, I had to think very carefully about which courses I wanted to take. 翻译:首先,我得非常认真地考虑自己选什么课程。

  • The school adviser helped me choose the suitable ones: maths, English, chemistry, world history, and Chinese. 翻译:学校的指导老师帮助我选择了适合我的课程:数学、英语、化学、世界史和中文。

  • I know that Chinese is a very difficult language, 翻译:我知道中文是一门十分难学的语言,

  • but I hope to be fluent when I graduate. 翻译:但我希望在毕业时能说一口流利的汉语。

  • My adviser recommended that I should sign up for advanced literature because I like English and I'm good at it. 翻译:指导老师还建议我选修高级文学,因为我喜欢英语而且成绩不错。

  • I had to choose extra-curricular activities, too. 翻译:我还得选择一些课外活动。

  • I tried to join the school football team, 翻译:我想参加校橄榄球队,

  • but the coach told me that I didn't play well enough. 翻译:但是教练说我还不够好。

  • Obviously, I was unhappy, but I won't quit. 翻译:很显然,我并不高兴,但我不会就此放弃。

  • I'll find a way to improve on my own so that I can make the team next year. 翻译:我会找到一个让自己提高球技的方法,这样明年我就能加入球队了。

  • I joined a volunteer club instead. 翻译:不过,我还是参加了一个志愿者社团。

  • Every Wednesday, we work at a soup kitchen and hand out food to homeless people in the community. 翻译:每周三,我们会在食品救济站里干活,把食物分发给社区里的无家可归者。

  • I know I'll have to study harder as a senior high school student and get used to being responsible for a lot more. 翻译:我知道作为高中生我得更加努力地学习,学会习惯承担更多的责任。

  • I'm a bit worried about keeping up with the other students in my advanced course, and it'll be quite difficult to get used to all the homework. 翻译:我有点担心在高级课程上无法跟上其他同学,而且要适应所有的作业也不容易。

  • Still, I'm happy to be here. 翻译:然而,我还是很高兴来到这里。

  • Studying hard isn't always fun, but I'll be well prepared for university or whatever else comes in the future. 翻译:努力学习并不总是那么有趣,但我会为未来上大学或是任何其他的事情做好充分准备。

  • Listening and Talking 翻译:听力与表达

  • 1 Cao Jing and Max are talking about camps. 翻译:1 曹静和麦克斯正在讨论夏令营相关话题。

  • Listen to the conversation and tick what they are going to do at the camps. 翻译:听对话,勾选他们计划在夏令营中做的事情。

  • Cao Jing: Hi, Max. What're you going to do this vacation? 翻译:曹静:嗨,麦克斯。这个假期你打算做什么?

  • Max: I'm going to an adventure camp. 翻译: 麦克斯:我要去参加冒险训练营。

  • Cao Jing: Adventure camp? What're you going to do there? 翻译: 曹静:冒险训练营?你去那儿做什么呀?

  • Max: We'll learn survival skills. For example, I'll learn how to make a fire. There'll be some experts there to show us how to live in the wild. I think it's going to be fun. 翻译: 麦克斯:我们会学野外生存技能。比如我会学生火。那儿有些专家会教我们如何在野外生活。我觉得会非常有趣。

  • Cao Jing: Cool. 翻译: 曹静:酷。

  • Max: What about you? 翻译: 麦克斯:你呢?

  • Cao Jing: I'm going to an international youth camp. There'll be lots of students from different countries. 翻译: 曹静:我要去国际青年营。那里会有许多来自不同国家的学生。

  • Max: Wow! What will you do there? 翻译: 麦克斯:哇!你在那具体做什么?

  • Cao Jing: I'm not sure yet, but the topic is about teenagers and teenage life. I'm going to give a speech about student life in China. 翻译: 曹静:具体安排还不清楚,但主题是关于青少年与青春期生活的。我会做个关于中国学生生活的英文演讲。

  • Max: Sounds interesting. What kind of stuff will you talk about? 翻译: 麦克斯:听着很有意思。你具体会讲哪些内容呢?

  • Cao Jing: Oh, teenage life, you know, study, relationships, dreams, plans ... It's a bit of challenge, but a good chance. I plan to improve my spoken English. 翻译: 曹静:哦,青少年生活,你知道的,学习、人际关系、梦想、未来规划⋯⋯虽然有点挑战性,但也是一次好机会。我打算提升我的英语口语。

  • Max: Good for you. I hope you have lots of fun there, too. 翻译: 麦克斯:挺好的。希望你在那儿也玩得开心。

  • Cao Jing: Oh, definitely. I think it will be very interesting, and I hope to make some friends. 翻译: 曹静:哦,肯定会的。我想会很有趣,我希望能认识一些新朋友。

  • 2 Listen again. Underline the expressions in the sentences above that Cao Jing and Max use to talk about the future. 翻译:再听一遍录音。并在上面的句子中用下划线标出曹静和马克斯用来谈论未来的表达方式。

  • Cao Jing: Hi, Max. What're you going to do this vacation? 翻译: 曹静:嗨,麦克斯。这个假期你打算做什么?

  • Max: I'm going to an adventure camp. 翻译: 麦克斯:我要去参加冒险训练营。

  • Cao Jing: Adventure camp? What're you going to do there? 翻译: 曹静:冒险训练营?你去那儿做什么呀?

  • Max: We'll learn survival skills. For example, I'll learn how to make a fire. There'll be some experts there to show us how to live in the wild. I think it's going to be fun. 翻译: 麦克斯:我们会学野外生存技能。比如我会学生火。那儿有些专家会教我们如何在野外生活。我觉得会非常有趣。

  • Cao Jing: Cool. 翻译: 曹静:酷。

  • Max: What about you? 翻译: 麦克斯:你呢?

  • Cao Jing: I'm going to an international youth camp. There'll be lots of students from different countries. 翻译: 曹静:我要去国际青年营。那里会有许多来自不同国家的学生。

  • Max: Wow! What will you do there? 翻译: 麦克斯:哇!你在那具体做什么?

  • Cao Jing: I'm not sure yet, but the topic is about teenagers and teenage life. I'm going to give a speech about student life in China. 翻译: 曹静:具体安排还不清楚,但主题是关于青少年与青春期生活的。我会做个关于中国学生生活的英文演讲。

  • Max: Sounds interesting. What kind of stuff will you talk about? 翻译: 麦克斯:听着很有意思。你具体会讲哪些内容呢?

  • Cao Jing: Oh, teenage life, you know, study, relationships, dreams, plans ... It's a bit of challenge, but a good chance. I plan to improve my spoken English. 翻译: 曹静:哦,青少年生活,你知道的,学习、人际关系、梦想、未来规划⋯⋯虽然有点挑战性,但也是一次好机会。我打算提升我的英语口语。

  • Max: Good for you. I hope you have lots of fun there, too. 翻译: 麦克斯:挺好的。希望你在那儿也玩得开心。

  • Cao Jing: Oh, definitely. I think it will be very interesting, and I hope to make some friends. 翻译: 曹静:哦,肯定会的。我想会很有趣,我希望能认识一些新朋友。

  • Reading for Writing 翻译:阅读与写作

  • 1 Susan Luo, an adviser for teenagers, has received a letter asking for some advice. 翻译:1 青少年顾问苏珊·罗收到了一封寻求建议的来信。

  • Read her reply and discuss the questions. 翻译:阅读她的回信,并讨论以下问题。

  • 10 September 2018 翻译:2018 年 9 月 10 日

  • Dear Worried Friend, 翻译:亲爱的有烦恼的朋友:

  • You wrote that you are very worried about your friend, Chen Lei. 翻译:你在信中写道,你十分担心你的朋友陈雷。

  • I understand quite well that you are anxious and feel terrible. 翻译:我完全理解你的焦虑和担忧。

  • You think that your friend plays computer games too often and spends too much time online. 翻译:你认为你的朋友玩电脑游戏过于频繁,而且上网时间太长。

  • I recommend that you talk to your friend about his behaviour. 翻译:我建议你直接和你的朋友谈谈他的行为。

  • It is not unusual for teenagers of your generation to be attracted to computer games and the online world. 翻译:你们这一代的青少年被电脑游戏和网络世界吸引,这没有什么不正常。

  • But spending too much time online is unhealthy and makes it very difficult to focus on other things in life. 翻译:然而,花费太多时间上网有损健康,也会让你们很难把精力放在生活中的其他事情上。

  • Some students even become addicted to the Internet and cannot concentrate on school and family life. 翻译:有些学生甚至上网成瘾,无法把精力集中在学习和家庭生活上。

  • I think you should encourage your friend to try new hobbies. 翻译:我认为你应该鼓励你的朋友去尝试一些新的爱好。

  • Why not discuss the problem together? 翻译:你们为什么不一起讨论一下这个问题呢?

  • I am sure he will listen to you, since you are his good friend. 翻译:我敢肯定他愿意听你的,因为你是他的好朋友。

  • All the best, 翻译:祝一切顺利,

  • Susan Luo 翻译:苏珊·罗

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-10-29 10:33:37

小宝932765
正在学习
人教版选修三WORKBOOK课文朗读