冀教版一起六年级上册英语Unit 4 The Spring Festival课文音频

版本: 冀教版一起
年级: 六年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版一起六年级上册课文Unit 4 The Spring Festival单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版一起六年级上册课文Unit 4 The Spring Festival单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 4 The Spring Festival课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 4 Lessons 19-24 The Spring Festival 翻译:第四单元 第19~24课 春节

Lesson 19 The Spring Festival 翻译:第十九课 春节

A special holiday in China 翻译:中国的一个特别节日

Did you have fun at Christmas, Li Ming? 翻译:你圣诞节过得愉快吗,李明?

Yes! 翻译:很愉快!

The Christmas holiday was fun! 翻译:圣诞节很有趣!

Do you have any special holidays in China? 翻译:中国有什么特别的假日吗?

Yes. 翻译:有啊。

We have many special holidays. 翻译:我们有许多特别的假日。

My favourite one is the Spring Festival. 翻译:我最喜欢的是春节。

What do you do for the Spring Festival? 翻译:你春节做什么?

We wear new clothes. 翻译:我们穿新衣服。

That's wonderful. 翻译:太棒了!

We clean the house. 翻译:我们打扫房间。

We clean the doors, the windows and the floor. 翻译:我们还打扫门,窗户和地板。

We also make dumplings. 翻译:我们还包饺子。

I like dumplings. 翻译:我喜欢饺子。

Me, too. 翻译:我也是。

And we visit our family and friends. 翻译:我们还拜访家人和朋友。

Kids get lucky money. 翻译:孩子们得到压岁钱。

That's interesting! 翻译:那很有趣啊!

I love the Spring Festival! 翻译:我爱春节!

When is the Spring Festival? 翻译:春节是什么时候?

It's on February 2 this year. 翻译:是今年的2月2号。

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Read and match. 翻译:读一读,连一连。

We buy new clothes. 翻译:我们买新衣服。

I get lucky money. 翻译:我得到了压岁钱。

We clean the house. 翻译:我们打扫房间。

We make dumplings. 翻译:我们包饺子。

We visit our family. 翻译:我们拜访我们的家人。

Talk about the Spring Festival. 翻译:谈论春节。

What do you do for the Spring Festival? 翻译:你春节做什么?

We visit our family ... 翻译:我们看望我们的家人……

Lesson 20 What Year Is It? 翻译:第二十课 今年是什么年?

The twelve animals 翻译:十二生肖

In China, years have names. 翻译:在中国,年是有名字的。

Each year has an animal name. 翻译:每年有一个动物名字。

Look! 翻译:看!

The rat is the first. 翻译:老鼠第一。

This is an ox. 翻译:这是一头牛。

Here's a tiger. 翻译:老虎在这儿。

What's this? 翻译:这是什么?

A rabbit. 翻译:一只兔子。

This is a dragon. 翻译:这是一条龙。

Here's a snake. 翻译:这是蛇。

This is a horse. 翻译:这是马。

You know this! 翻译:你知道这个!

It's a sheep! 翻译:这是绵羊!

You know this, too! 翻译:你也知道这个!

It's a monkey. 翻译:这是猴子。

What's this? 翻译:这是什么?

A rooster. 翻译:一只公鸡。

You know this. 翻译:你知道这个。

It's a dog. 翻译:这是狗。

The twelfth animal is a pig. 翻译:第十二只动物是猪。

How many animals are there? 翻译:有多少只动物?

Let's see ... one, two, three ... twelve! 翻译:让我们来看看……一,二,三……十二!

What is your year? 翻译:你属什么?

I'm 11 years old. 翻译:我11岁。

My year is the year of the rat. 翻译:我属鼠。

What is my year? 翻译:我属什么?

You're 11 years old, too. 翻译:你也是11岁。

Your year is also the year of the rat. 翻译:你也属鼠。

My year is the year of the cat! 翻译:我属猫!

I can eat rats! 翻译:我可以吃老鼠!

No, Danny. 翻译:不,丹尼。

There is no year of the cat. 翻译:没有猫这种属相。

Your year is the year of the pig. 翻译:你属猪。

You're 12 years old. 翻译:你12岁了。

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Match and say. 翻译:连一连并说一说。

fifth 翻译:第五

sixth 翻译:第六

first 翻译:第一

eleventh 翻译:第十一

second 翻译:第二

third 翻译:第三

ninth 翻译:第九

tenth 翻译:第十

fourth 翻译:第四

eighth 翻译:第八

twelfth 翻译:第十二

seventh 翻译:第七

What is your year? 翻译:你属什么?

What about your parents, brothers and sisters? 翻译:你的父母,兄弟和姐妹呢?

Lesson 21 Let's Clean the House! 翻译:第二十一课 我们来打扫房子吧!

Let's clean the house! 翻译:我们来打扫房子吧!

I'd like to have a Chinese New Year here. 翻译:我想在这里过一个中国新年。

In China, we always clean the house for the Chinese New Year. 翻译:在中国,我们总是打扫房间来迎接新年。

Okay! 翻译:好吧!

Let's clean the house! 翻译:我们来打扫房子吧!

Sure! 翻译:好的!

Let's begin. 翻译:我们开始吧。

I am going to clean the kitchen. 翻译:我要去打扫厨房。

I am going to sweep the floor. 翻译:我要去扫地。

I'm cleaning the living room. 翻译:我在打扫客厅。

I cleaned the TV, the desk and the chairs. 翻译:我擦了电视,桌子和椅子。

But the floor is dirty! 翻译:但是地板很脏!

Now I'm going to clean the floor. 翻译:现在我要打扫地板了。

I'm cleaning the bathroom. 翻译:我在打扫浴室。

Many things are dirty in the bathroom, but I think the walls are clean. 翻译:浴室里有许多脏东西,但是我觉得墙壁很干净。

Everyone worked hard. 翻译:每个人都努力干活。

Now we are ready for the Spring Festival! 翻译:现在我们准备好过春节了!

Xin Nian Kuai Le! 翻译:新年快乐!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Li Ming is telling the story of Nian. 翻译:李明在讲一个关于年的故事。

Read and answer. 翻译:读一读并答一答。

Every year on the eve of the Spring Festival, Nian came to eat people and animals. 翻译:每年除夕的时候,年都去吃人和动物。

People had to run to the mountains. 翻译:人们不得不跑到山上去。

One year, everyone ran to the mountains except an old man and his wife. 翻译:有一年,除了一位老人和他的妻子,每个人都跑到山上躲起来。

The old man was too sick to walk, so his wife stayed behind to help him. 翻译:老人太弱了,走不动,他的妻子留下来帮助他。

A poor man walked past their house. 翻译:一个可怜的男人走过他们的房间。

He was very hungry, and the old woman gave him some dumplings to eat. 翻译:他非常饿,老妇人给了他一些饺子吃。

"Please take the dumplings and run to the mountain quickly. 翻译:“请拿着饺子,快点跑到山上去。

Nian is coming! 翻译:年要来了!

He will eat all of us!" 翻译:他要把我们全部吃掉!”

"Don't be afraid," said the poor man. 翻译:“别害怕,”可怜的男人说。

"Nian is afraid of the colour red and the sound of firecrackers." 翻译:“年害怕红色,害怕鞭炮的声音。”

The man put on red clothes and put some red paper on the door. 翻译:男人穿上红色的衣服,在门上贴一些红纸。

When Nian came, the man lit some firecrackers in the yard. 翻译:当年来时,男人在院子里点鞭炮。

Nian was afraid and ran away. 翻译:年很害怕,逃走了。

People have lived a happy life ever since. 翻译:人们从此过着幸福的生活。

Why did people run to the mountains on the eve of the Spring Festival? 翻译:为什么人们在春节前夕跑到山上去?

Why did the old man and his wife stay at home? 翻译:为什么老人和他的妻子留在家里?

What did the old woman give to the poor man? 翻译:老妇人给这个可怜的男人什么东西?

What is Nian afraid of? 翻译:年害怕什么?

Lesson 22 Making Dumplings 翻译:第二十二课 包饺子

Flour, salt, oil and meat 翻译:面粉,盐,油和肉

Happy Spring Festival, Li Ming. 翻译:春节快乐,李明。

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢!

The same to you! 翻译:你也一样!

Would you like to have dumplings today? 翻译:你今天想吃饺子吗?

My parents want to take us to a Chinese restaurant. 翻译:我的父母要带我们去一家中国餐馆。

That's kind, but it's more fun to make dumplings at home. 翻译:很好,但是在家里包饺子更有趣。

That sounds great! 翻译:听起来不错!

Can you teach us how to make them, Li Ming? 翻译:你能教我们怎么包饺子吗,李明?

Sure! 翻译:当然可以!

What do we need to make dumplings? 翻译:包饺子我们需要什么?

I made a list. 翻译:我列了个清单。

Here! 翻译:在这儿!

Have a look. 翻译:看一看。

LIST 翻译:清单

flour 翻译:面粉

vegetables 翻译:蔬菜

meat 翻译:肉

oil 翻译:油

salt 翻译:盐

Let's make dumplings! 翻译:我们包饺子吧!

Put some flour and cold water together! 翻译:把一些面粉和冷水倒在一起!

What are you doing now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?

I'm mixing the flour and the water. 翻译:我在混合面粉和水。

Now let's make the filling. 翻译:现在我们来做馅儿吧。

Mix the meat and vegetables. 翻译:把肉和蔬菜混合。

Put some salt and oil in it. 翻译:在里面放一些盐和油。

Now we're ready to make dumplings! 翻译:现在我们准备包饺子了!

First, make a circle. 翻译:首先,弄一个圆圈。

Then put some filling in it. 翻译:然后放一点儿馅儿进去。

Close the circle with your fingers. 翻译:用你的手指把圆圈合上。

Look! 翻译:看!

I made a dumpling! 翻译:我包了个饺子!

Let's cook the dumplings ... 翻译:我们来煮饺子吧……

... and eat them! 翻译:……然后吃掉它们!

Happy New Year! 翻译:新年快乐!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

How do you make dumplings? 翻译:你是怎么包饺子的?

Read and number. 翻译:读一读并标一标。

Put some salt and oil in it. 翻译:在里面放一些盐和油。

Put some flour and cold water in a bowl. 翻译:把一些面粉和冷水倒进一个碗里。

Mix them together. 翻译:将它们混合。

Put some filling in it. 翻译:在里面放一点儿馅儿。

Make a circle. 翻译:弄一个圆圈。

Mix the meat and vegetables in another bowl. 翻译:在另一个碗里把肉和蔬菜混合。

Close the circle with your fingers. 翻译:用你的手指把圆圈合上。

Cook the dumplings. 翻译:煮饺子。

Lesson 23 Special Holidays in China 翻译:第二十三课 中国的特殊假日

Holidays 翻译:假日

Can you tell us more about Chinese festivals? 翻译:你能告诉我们更多关于中国节日的事情吗?

Yes. We have the Dragon Boat Festival, the Mid-Autumn Festival ... 翻译:好的。我们有端午节,中秋节……

What do you do on the Dragon Boat Festival? 翻译:你们端午节都做什么?

We have a dragon boat race and eat zongzi. 翻译:我们划龙舟比赛,吃粽子。

What do you do on the Mid-Autumn Festival? 翻译:你们中秋节都做些什么?

We watch the moon and eat moon cakes. 翻译:我们赏月亮,吃月饼。

That's wonderful! 翻译:太棒了!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Read and tick. 翻译:读一读并勾一勾。

We eat zongzi on the Dragon Boat Festival. 翻译:我们在端午节吃粽子。

We eat dumplings on the Spring Festival. 翻译:我们在春节吃饺子。

We watch the moon on New Year's Day. 翻译:我们在元旦节赏月亮。

We play games on Children's Day. 翻译:我们在儿童节玩游戏。

We eat moon cakes on the Mid-Autumn Festival. 翻译:我们在中秋节吃月饼。

We have a dragon boat race on National Day. 翻译:我们在国庆节划龙舟比赛。

Ask and answer. 翻译:问一问,答一答。

the Dragon Boat Festival 翻译:端午节

the Spring Festival 翻译:春节

New Year's Day 翻译:元旦节

Children's Day 翻译:儿童节

National Day 翻译:国庆节

the Mid-Autumn Festival 翻译:中秋节

What do you do on ... ? 翻译:你在……做什么?

I ... 翻译:我……

Listen and repeat 翻译:听一听,并重复。

We clean the doors, the windows and the floor. 翻译:我们打扫门,窗户和地板。

We visit our family and friends. 翻译:我们拜访家人和朋友。

We clean the house, make dumplings and get lucky money. 翻译:我们打扫房间,包饺子和得到压岁钱。

My parents bought me red trousers and a new red shirt. 翻译:我的父母给我买红色的裤子和红色的衬衫。

Lesson 24 Year Animals 翻译:第二十四课 生肖年

Story time 翻译:故事时间

We will have a meeting on January 12 in the morning. 翻译:我们将在1月12号早晨开会。

I will tell all the animals. 翻译:我要告诉所有的动物。

The Lion King wants to name the years. 翻译:狮王想要给年命名。

He asks the rat to help. 翻译:他让老鼠来帮助。

The earliest to arrive will be the first. 翻译:最先来的将排在第一。

How can I be the first? 翻译:我怎样可以得第一?

Everyone wants to be the first. 翻译:每个人都想当第一。

Hi little rat. 翻译:你好小老鼠。

Is the meeting on January 12? 翻译:会议是在一月12号吗?

Err ... 翻译:呃……

Yes. 翻译:是的,

In the afternoon. 翻译:在下午。

The rat meets the cat. 翻译:老鼠遇见了猫。

Mr. Ox, I'm tired. 翻译:牛先生,我累了。

Can I sit in your ear? 翻译:我可以坐在你的耳朵上吗?

Okay! 翻译:好吧!

On January 12, the ox gets up very early in the morning. 翻译:1月12号,牛在早晨很早起来了。

On his way to the meeting, he meets the rat. 翻译:在他去开会的路上,他遇到了老鼠。

I'm the first. 翻译:我第一。

No. 翻译:不。

You are the second. 翻译:你第二。

I'm the first. 翻译:我第一。

The ox runs and runs. 翻译:牛跑呀跑。

He arrives at the meeting first. 翻译:他最先到达会议。

He's very tired and sits down. 翻译:他非常累,坐了下来。

The rat jumps in front of the ox. 翻译:老鼠跳到牛的前面。

I'm the third. 翻译:我第三。

Then the tiger comes. 翻译:然后老虎来了。

He is the third. 翻译:他第三。

Okay. 翻译:好的。

Here's the order of the years. 翻译:这是年的顺序。

I think twelve animals are good for the names of years. 翻译:我觉得12只动物是年的好名字。

The rabbit is the fourth; the dragon is the fifth; the snake is the sixth; the horse is the seventh; the sheep is the eighth; the monkey is the ninth; the rooster is the tenth; the dog is the eleventh; and the pig is the twelfth. 翻译:兔子第四;龙第五;蛇第六;马第七;羊第八;猴子第九;公鸡第十;狗第十一;猪第十二。

Why are you so early, Tiger? 翻译:你为什么这么早,老虎?

The meeting is in the afternoon. 翻译:会议在下午。

No, it was in the morning. 翻译:不,在早上。

You are late. 翻译:你迟到了。

Later, the cat comes. 翻译:之后,猫来了。

He also wants to be the first. 翻译:他也想当第一。

He meets the tiger on the way. 翻译:他在路上遇到了老虎。

You bad rat! 翻译:你这只坏老鼠!

I'll eat you. 翻译:我要吃了你。

Help! 翻译:救命!

Help! 翻译:救命!

And that is why cats always eat rats. 翻译:那就是为什么猫总是吃老鼠。

meeting 翻译:会议

earliest 翻译:最早的

Think About It 翻译:想一想

When is the meeting? 翻译:会议在什么时候?

How does the rat get to the meeting? 翻译:老鼠怎样去参加会议?

Why do cats always eat rats? 翻译:猫为什么总是吃老鼠?

Unit 4 Review 翻译:第四单元 复习

Listen and match 翻译:听一听,连一连

Listen and write 翻译:听一听,写一写

They went to Dalian in a ______ last month. 翻译:他们上个月在______去大连。

Little ______ get lucky money on the Spring Festival. 翻译:小______在春节得到了压岁钱。

I will help my ______ clean the house. 翻译:我要帮助我的______打扫房间。

I like to make dumplings with my family. 翻译:我喜欢和家人一起包饺子。

It's very ______. 翻译:那非常______。

We eat ______ cakes on the Mid-Autumn Festival. 翻译:我们在中秋节吃______饼。

Compare and write 翻译:比一比,写一写

Dear Wang Hong, Christmas is coming in Canada. 翻译:亲爱的王红,在加拿大圣诞节要来了。

It's on December 25. 翻译:是在12月25号。

It's a fun holiday. 翻译:这是个快乐的假日。

We buy a Christmas tree and put it up in our house. 翻译:我们买一棵圣诞树,把它放在我们的房子里。

Then we put gifts under the tree. 翻译:然后在树下面放礼物。

Also, we visit our family and friends. 翻译:而且,我们要拜访家人和朋友。

We give them gifts. 翻译:我们送给他们礼物。

We eat good food and sing Christmas songs together. 翻译:我们一起吃食物,唱圣诞歌。

What is the Spring Festival like in China? 翻译:中国的春节是怎样的?

Your friend, Jack 翻译:你的朋友,杰克

Dear Jack, How nice to get your email! 翻译:亲爱的杰克,真高兴收到你的邮件。

The Spring Festival is coming in February this year. 翻译:今年的春节在二月份。

It's also a fun holiday. 翻译:它也是个有趣的假日。

In January, we get ready for the Festival. 翻译:在一月份,我们要为春节做准备。

We clean the house and buy new clothes. 翻译:我们打扫房间,买新衣服。

On the day of the Festival, we also visit our family and friends. 翻译:在春节那天,我们也要拜访家人和朋友。

We make dumplings together. 翻译:我们一起包饺子。

And kids get lucky money. 翻译:孩子们可以拿到压岁钱。

That's the Chinese Spring Festival. 翻译:那是中国的春节。

You can come to China one day and stay with us for the Spring Festival. 翻译:某天你可以来中国和我们一起过春节。

Yours truly, Wang Hong 翻译:你真诚的,王红

What's the same? 翻译:有什么相同点?

What's different? 翻译:有什么不同点?

The Spring Festival 翻译:春节

Christmas 翻译:圣诞节

in Jan. or Feb. 翻译:在一月或二月。

a fun holiday 翻译:一个愉快的假期

on Dec. 25 翻译:12月25号

Key words and sentences 翻译:重要的单词和句子

Words: 翻译:单词:

door 翻译:门

February 翻译:二月

parent 翻译:父亲(或母亲)

boat 翻译:船

moon 翻译:月亮

interesting 翻译:有趣的

close 翻译:关

Sentences: 翻译:句子:

Do you have any special holidays in China? 翻译:在中国有什么特别的假日吗?

What do you do for the Spring Festival? 翻译:你为春节做什么?

What is your year? 翻译:你是哪一年的?

I am the year of the rat. 翻译:我是鼠年的。

Would you like to have dumplings today? 翻译:你今天想吃饺子吗?

What do you do on the Dragon Boat Festival? 翻译:你在端午节做什么?

How am I doing? 翻译:我做得怎样?

Listening 翻译:听力

Speaking 翻译:会话

Reading 翻译:阅读

Writing 翻译:写作

Total stars 翻译:总共的星星

At school 翻译:在学校里

At home 翻译:在家里

I am ... 翻译:我……

A 10~12 翻译:A 10~12

B 7~9 翻译:B 7~9

C 1~6 翻译:C 1~6

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-06-27 17:36:48

最新小学冀教版一起六年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...