冀教版一起六年级上册英语Unit 1 Fun for You and Me课文音频

版本: 冀教版一起
年级: 六年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版一起六年级上册课文Unit 1 Fun for You and Me单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版一起六年级上册课文Unit 1 Fun for You and Me单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 1 Fun for You and Me课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 1 Lessons 1-6 Fun for You and Me 翻译:第一单元 第1~6课 你和我的娱乐

Lesson 1 Let's Watch TV! 翻译:第一课 我们看电视吧!

May I turn on the TV? 翻译:我可以打开电视吗?

It's Saturday. 翻译:星期六,

Danny, Jenny, Li Ming and Tom are at Jenny's house. 翻译:丹尼,詹妮,李明和汤姆在詹妮的家里。

Well, what should we do? 翻译:呃,我们该做什么呢?

What do you usually like to do on Saturday? 翻译:星期六你们通常喜欢做什么?

I usually play football on Saturday afternoon. 翻译:我通常在星期六下午的时候踢足球。

My father likes football, too. 翻译:我的爸爸也喜欢足球。

I usually watch TV. 翻译:我通常看电视。

May I turn on the TV, Jenny? 翻译:我可以打开电视吗,詹妮?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

What TV programs do you like to watch? 翻译:你喜欢看什么电视节目?

I like to watch football and basketball. 翻译:我喜欢看足球和篮球。

I like to watch ping-pong. 翻译:我喜欢看乒乓球。

What do you like to watch, Danny? 翻译:你喜欢看什么,丹尼?

I like to watch talk shows. 翻译:我喜欢看脱口秀。

They always make me laugh. 翻译:他们总是让我笑。

How about you, Jenny? 翻译:你呢,詹妮?

I like to watch Animal World. 翻译:我喜欢看《动物世界》。

I learn a lot about different animals around the world. 翻译:我了解到了很多世界上的不同的动物。

I like that program, too. 翻译:我也喜欢那个节目。

(He changes the channel. ) 翻译:(他换了频道。)

Here it is. 翻译:这个。

I love animals. 翻译:我爱动物。

Thank you, Danny. 翻译:谢谢你,丹尼。

I can't hear it. 翻译:我听不到。

Can you turn up the TV? 翻译:你可以把电视调大声点吗?

Okay. 翻译:好的。

Look at the zebra! 翻译:看那只斑马!

It's beautiful! 翻译:它很漂亮!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Read and answer. 翻译:读一读并答一答。

Does Li Ming like to watch ping-pong? 翻译:李明喜欢看乒乓球吗?

What TV programs does Danny like to watch? 翻译:丹尼喜欢看什么电视节目?

What TV programs does Tom like to watch? 翻译:汤姆喜欢看什么电视节目?

What do they watch at last? 翻译:他们最后看了什么?

Talk in pairs. 翻译:两人一起说一说。

What TV shows do you like to watch? 翻译:你喜欢看什么电视节目?

I like to watch science shows. 翻译:我喜欢看科学节目。

How about you? 翻译:你呢?

Well, I like science, too. 翻译:呃,我也喜欢科学。

But I really like to watch sports. 翻译:但是我真的喜欢看体育节目。

Animal World 翻译:《动物世界》

Nature 翻译:自然

Sports 翻译:运动

Music 翻译:音乐

Science 翻译:科学

Lesson 2 Turn off the Computer! 翻译:第二课 把电脑关掉!

Time to go to bed 翻译:该上床睡觉了

Danny likes to listen to music on Saturdays. 翻译:丹尼喜欢在星期六听音乐。

This is my favourite song. 翻译:这是我最喜欢的歌。

LA! LA! LA! 翻译:啦!啦!啦!

Danny! 翻译:丹尼!

Turn down your computer, please. 翻译:请把电脑调小声一点。

Sorry, Mom. 翻译:对不起,妈妈。

I'll do it. 翻译:我会的。

It's 9:00 in the evening. 翻译:现在是晚上9点。

He is singing along with the music. 翻译:他在跟着音乐唱歌。

This song sounds great. 翻译:这首歌听起来很棒。

I'll send it to Li Ming and Jenny. 翻译:我要把它发送给李明和詹妮。

He finds a nice Chinese song. 翻译:他发现了一首很好听的中文歌。

Danny, it's late. 翻译:丹尼,很晚了。

Time to go to bed. 翻译:该睡觉了。

Turn off your computer, please. 翻译:请把你的电脑关掉。

Okay, Mom. 翻译:好的,妈妈。

His mother comes into his room again. 翻译:他的妈妈又到他的房间里来。

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Are computers good or bad? 翻译:电脑是好还是坏呢?

Read and answer. 翻译:读一读并答一答。

We use computers in many ways. 翻译:我们在很多方面使用电脑。

We do our homework on computers. 翻译:我们在电脑上做家庭作业。

We draw beautiful pictures. 翻译:我们画漂亮的图画。

We listen to music and watch movies. 翻译:我们听音乐和看电影。

We read news. 翻译:我们看新闻。

We talk with friends. 翻译:我们和朋友聊天。

We shop online. 翻译:我们网上购物。

But we must be very careful. 翻译:但是我们必须非常小心。

Some people play computer games all night long and they fall ill. 翻译:一些人整夜玩电脑游戏,然后就生病了。

And if we sit at the computer too long, our eyes may hurt. 翻译:如果我们在电脑前坐太长时间,我们的眼睛可能会痛。

So, turn off your computer at the right time! 翻译:所以,在适当的时候关掉电脑吧!

What's good about computers? 翻译:关于电脑有哪些好处?

Circle the sentences with your red marker. 翻译:用你的红色笔把句子圈出来。

What's bad about computers? 翻译:关于电脑有哪些坏处?

Circle the sentences with your green marker. 翻译:用你的绿色笔把句子圈出来。

Have a debate. 翻译:辩论。

One group thinks it's good to have computers. 翻译:一组觉得有电脑是好的。

The other group thinks it's bad to have computers. 翻译:另外一组觉得有电脑不好。

I think computers are good. 翻译:我觉得电脑很好。

We can do many things on the computer. 翻译:我们可以在电脑上做很多事情。

I think computers are bad. 翻译:我觉得电脑不好。

Sitting for a long time at the computer is bad for our health. 翻译:长时间坐在电脑前对身体不好。

Let's chant! 翻译:颂一颂!

Clap your hands. 翻译:拍拍手。

Stamp your feet. 翻译:跺跺脚。

Make some music. 翻译:制造一些音乐。

Make it loud and sweet. 翻译:让它大声又甜美。

It can make you happy. 翻译:它可以让你快乐。

It can make you sad. 翻译:它可以让你悲伤。

Music is so good. 翻译:音乐这么好。

It can't be bad. 翻译:它不是坏的。

Lesson 3 At the Cinema 翻译:第三课 在电影院里

What film do you want to see? 翻译:你想看什么电影?

It's Sunday afternoon. 翻译:星期天下午。

Li Ming, Danny and Jenny are going to the cinema to see a film. 翻译:李明,丹尼和詹妮要去电影院看场电影。

cinema 翻译:电影院

What film do you want to see, Li Ming? 翻译:你想看什么电影,李明?

I want to see Toy Story. 翻译:我想看玩具故事。

Do you want to see it, Danny? 翻译:你想看吗,丹尼?

No! 翻译:不!

I don't want to see that! 翻译:我不想看那个!

Why not? 翻译:为什么?

It doesn't sound interesting. 翻译:听起来不好玩。

Do you want to see The Lion King? 翻译:你想去看《狮子王》吗?

It looks interesting, but Kungfu Dinosaur also looks very good. 翻译:看起来很有趣,但是《功夫恐龙》看起来也非常好。

I think Kungfu Dinosaur looks too scary. 翻译:我觉得《功夫恐龙》看起来太可怕了。

I don't think it looks scary. 翻译:我觉得它看起来不可怕。

It looks funny. 翻译:它看起来很有趣。

Let's see Kungfu Dinosaur. 翻译:我们看《功夫恐龙》吧。

At the cinema 翻译:在电影院里

Jenny, Danny and Li Ming buy tickets for the film. 翻译:詹妮,丹尼和李明买了电影票。

Where do you want to sit? 翻译:你想坐在哪?

I want to sit beside you. 翻译:我想坐在你的旁边。

I also want to sit beside Jenny. 翻译:我也想坐在詹妮的旁边。

Okay, you sit between us. 翻译:好吧,你坐在我们中间。

The film will begin soon! 翻译:电影要开始了!

Look! 翻译:看!

There is the baby lion. 翻译:有只狮子宝宝。

He is very sad. 翻译:他非常悲伤。

His father died. 翻译:他的爸爸死了。

Shh ... 翻译:嘘……

Be quiet! 翻译:安静点!

That was great! 翻译:太棒了!

What did you like best? 翻译:你最喜欢什么?

I liked the story best. 翻译:我最喜欢故事。

The music was beautiful! 翻译:音乐很动听!

Let's talk! 翻译:说一说!

Now, let's talk about films. 翻译:现在,我们来谈一谈电影吧。

What film did you see last month? 翻译:你上个月看了什么电影?

Who did you go to the cinema with? 翻译:你和谁去的电影院?

Did you like the film? 翻译:你喜欢这部电影吗?

Why or why not? 翻译:为什么或为什么不?

Lesson 4 Let's Have a Party! 翻译:第四课 我们举行派对吧!

I can play the piano 翻译:我会弹钢琴

My grandma's birthday is coming. 翻译:我的奶奶的生日要到了。

We want to have a party for her. 翻译:我们想为她举办派对。

What can we do at the party? 翻译:我们能为派对做什么呢?

Danny wants to play the piano. 翻译:丹尼想弹钢琴。

He is working hard now. 翻译:他现在很努力地工作。

I play the piano every Sunday. 翻译:我在每个星期天弹钢琴。

Kim is a good violin player. 翻译:吉姆是个很好的小提琴手。

I can play the violin. 翻译:我会拉小提琴。

I am good at playing the guitar. 翻译:我擅长弹吉他。

I can play the guitar. 翻译:我会弹吉他。

Li Ming can play the erhu. 翻译:李明会拉二胡。

That's great! 翻译:太棒了!

I can play the erhu. 翻译:我会拉二胡。

My grandfather taught me. 翻译:我的爷爷教我的。

A family party 翻译:一个家庭聚会

To: lidaming@163.com 翻译:发送给:lidaming@163.com

From: liming@hotmail.com 翻译:来自:liming@hotmail.com

Subject: A birthday party 翻译:主题:一个生日派对

Dear Dad, Yesterday, we had a birthday party. 翻译:亲爱的爸爸,昨天,我们举行了一个生日派对。

It was for Jenny's grandma. 翻译:是詹妮的奶奶的生日派对。

Mr. Smith sang a song. 翻译:史密斯先生唱了一首歌。

Jenny played the guitar. 翻译:詹妮弹了吉他。

Danny played the piano, and Kim played the violin. 翻译:丹尼弹了钢琴,吉姆拉了小提琴。

I played the erhu. 翻译:我拉了二胡。

We all played well. 翻译:我们都做得很好。

Everyone had a good time. 翻译:每个人都过得很愉快。

My class will have a show next Friday. 翻译:我们班下周有个表演。

Jenny's group will present a short play. 翻译:詹妮的组将表演一个短剧。

It's about three little pigs. 翻译:是关于三只小猪的短剧。

My group will tell a story of a little duck. 翻译:我的组将讲一个关于一只小鸭子的故事。

Love, Li Ming 翻译:爱你的,李明

Listen and repeat 翻译:听一听,并重复。

I don't have any homework today. 翻译:我今天没有作业。

I want to watch a movie on TV. 翻译:我想在电视上看一部电影。

What TV shows do you like to watch? 翻译:你喜欢看什么电视节目?

Don't sit at the computer too long. 翻译:不要在电脑前坐太长时间。

Lesson 5 Let's Perform a Play! 翻译:第五课 我们表演一个戏剧吧!

Three little pigs 翻译:三只小猪

Long long ago, there were three little pigs, Peter, Ivan and Geoff. 翻译:很久以前,有三只小猪,彼得,伊万和杰夫。

Each of them built a little house. 翻译:它们每个人建了一个小房子。

I'm Peter. 翻译:我是彼得。

I'm Ivan. 翻译:我是伊万。

I'm Geoff. 翻译:我是杰夫。

HELP! HELP! 翻译:救命!救命!

We built our own houses. 翻译:我们做了自己的小窝。

Look at my house of grass. 翻译:看我的草房子。

I finished it in one day. 翻译:我在一天内完成了。

Isn't it nice? 翻译:漂亮吧?

My house of sticks is beautiful, too. 翻译:我的棍子房子也很漂亮。

It was easy to build. 翻译:很容易做。

I built my house with stones. 翻译:我用石头做的房子。

It took me many days. 翻译:花费了我很多天时间。

Stones are so heavy! 翻译:石头好重!

I don't like to work hard. 翻译:我不喜欢努力工作。

One day, a big bad wolf came. 翻译:一天,一只大坏狼来了。

I am hungry, VERY hungry. 翻译:我饿了,非常饿。

Look, there is a pig's house. 翻译:看,有一个猪房子。

Pigs are delicious. 翻译:猪很美味。

Come out, little pig! 翻译:出来,小猪!

Let's be friends! 翻译:我们做朋友吧!

No way! 翻译:没门!

You want to eat me. 翻译:你想吃掉我。

Then I will blow your house down. 翻译:那么我要把你的房子吹掉。

WHOOSH! 翻译:嗖!

Oh no, my house is falling down. 翻译:噢不,我的房子要倒下了。

HELP! 翻译:救命!

HELP! 翻译:救命!

Peter ran to Ivan. 翻译:彼得跑向伊万。

The wolf ran after him. 翻译:狼在他后面跑。

Brother! 翻译:哥哥!

Open the door! 翻译:开门!

A big, bad wolf is coming! 翻译:一只又大又坏的狼要来了!

Come inside. 翻译:进来。

I'll lock the door! 翻译:我要锁门了!

WHOOSH, WHOOSH! 翻译:嗖,嗖!

Oh no! 翻译:噢,不!

The house is falling down! 翻译:房子要倒下了!

The two little pigs ran to Geoff. 翻译:两只小猪跑向杰夫。

The big, bad wolf arrived. 翻译:又大又坏的狼到了。

Perter and Ivan were very afraid. 翻译:彼得和伊万非常害怕。

Don't worry, brothers! 翻译:别担心,兄弟们!

My house is strong. 翻译:我的房子很牢固。

WHOOSH! WHOOSH! WHOOSH! 翻译:嗖!嗖!嗖!

This house is so strong! 翻译:这个房子很牢固。

I'll push it down! 翻译:我要把它推倒!

The big, bad wolf pushed and pushed, but the house was too strong. 翻译:又大又坏的狼推了又推,但是房子太牢固了。

Finally he gave up and walked away sadly. 翻译:最后他放弃了,悲伤地走开了。

Ouch! My hands hurt. 翻译:啊!我的手痛。

Yeah! 翻译:是的!

The big, bad wolf left. 翻译:大坏狼走了。

Thank you, Geoff! 翻译:谢谢你,杰夫!

Your stone house saved us. 翻译:你的石头房子救了我们。

Hard work always helps! 翻译:努力工作总是有帮助的!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

How did the three pigs build their houses? 翻译:三只小猪怎样做他们的房子?

Listen and write. 翻译:听一听,写一写。

The first little pig built a house of grass. 翻译:第一只小猪用草做的房子。

It was easy to make. 翻译:房子很容易做。

It took him one day to build the house. 翻译:做房子花费了他一天时间。

Then he went to Ivan. 翻译:然后他去伊万那里。

The second little pig built a house of sticks. 翻译:第二只小猪用棍子做的房子。

It took him one day. 翻译:它花费了他一天时间。

He was very lazy. 翻译:他很懒。

He thought his house was beautiful. 翻译:他觉得他的房子非常漂亮。

The third little pig wanted to build a house of stone. 翻译:第三猪小猪想建一间石头房子。

It was heavy. 翻译:它非常重。

It took him many days to finish the house. 翻译:完成房子花费了他好多天时间。

He was tired but happy. 翻译:他非常累,但很高兴。

The house was beautiful and strong. 翻译:房子非常漂亮牢固。

Lesson 6 The Ugly Duckling 翻译:第六课 丑小鸭

Story time 翻译:故事时间

Look at that duckling! 翻译:看那只小鸭子!

He looks so strange. 翻译:他看起来好奇怪。

He is big and ugly. 翻译:他又大又丑。

Mother Duck had new babies. 翻译:母鸭子有了新的鸭宝宝。

She took them to swim. 翻译:她带它们去游泳。

One baby was big and strange. 翻译:一个宝宝又大又奇怪。

Go away! 翻译:走开!

No one likes me. 翻译:没有人喜欢我。

The ducks and the other animals on the farm laughed at the ugly duckling and pushed him around. 翻译:鸭子们和农场里的其他动物都嘲笑那只丑小鸭,把他推来推去。

Can you catch a mouse? 翻译:你能抓住一只老鼠吗?

No, but I can swim! 翻译:不,但是我会游泳!

The ugly duckling met two cats. 翻译:丑小鸭遇见了两只猫。

They looked at the ugly duckling and did not want to play with him. 翻译:他们看见了丑小鸭,但是他们不想和他一起玩耍。

He felt very sad. 翻译:他感到非常伤心。

Can you give eggs? 翻译:你能下蛋吗?

No. 翻译:不能。

A heavy rain began to fall. 翻译:一场大雨开始下了。

The ugly duckling was so wet and cold. 翻译:丑小鸭又湿又冷。

He ran and ran. 翻译:他跑呀跑。

Soon, he arrived at a farm. 翻译:很快,他到了一个农场。

What beautiful birds! 翻译:多么漂亮的鸟啊!

I wish I could be like them. 翻译:我希望我可以像他们一样。

Soon it was autumn. 翻译:很快秋天到了。

The ugly duckling went to swim in the pond. 翻译:丑小鸭到池塘里游泳。

Some swans flew over the duckling. 翻译:一些天鹅飞过丑小鸭。

Oh, poor duckling! 翻译:噢,可怜的小鸭子!

I'll take you home. 翻译:我要把你带回家。

It became colder and colder. 翻译:天越来越冷了。

Finally winter arrived. 翻译:最后冬天来了。

Early one morning, a farmer saw the frozen duckling. 翻译:一天早晨,一个农民看到了冻僵的小鸭子。

Come and play with us! 翻译:过来和我们一起玩!

No, I don't want to play! 翻译:不,我不想玩!

Soon the duckling got well. 翻译:很快小鸭子好了。

The children wanted to play with the duckling. 翻译:孩子们想和小鸭子一起玩。

But he was afraid. 翻译:但是他很害怕。

Wow, I can fly so high! 翻译:哇,我可以飞这么高!

Look! 翻译:看!

The ugly duckling is not a duck at all. 翻译:丑小鸭根本不是一只鸭子。

He is a beautiful swan! 翻译:他是一只漂亮的天鹅!

One day, the ugly duckling's wings became strong. 翻译:一天,丑小鸭的翅膀变强壮了。

He flew high into the sky. 翻译:他飞向高空中。

ugly 翻译:丑陋的

duckling 翻译:小鸭子

swan 翻译:天鹅

frozen 翻译:冻僵的

wing 翻译:翅膀

Think and Act 翻译:想一想并演一演

What does the ugly duckling look like? 翻译:丑小鸭长什么样?

Why? 翻译:为什么?

What does the ugly duckling wish to be? 翻译:丑小鸭想变成什么样?

Act out the story. 翻译:表演这则故事。

Unit 1 Review 翻译:第一单元 复习

Listen and tick 翻译:听一听并勾一勾

What do they like to do on Sundays? 翻译:他们星期天喜欢做什么?

What can Wang Tao play? 翻译:王涛会弹什么?

Look and write 翻译:看一看并写一写。

I'm going to the cinema to see a film. 翻译:我要去电影院看场电影。

I will send an email on the computer. 翻译:我要在电脑上发一封邮件。

That's her favourite song. 翻译:那是她最喜欢的歌曲。

She always sings it. 翻译:她总是唱。

Yesterday my family had a birthday party. 翻译:昨天我的家人举办了一场生日派对。

It's late. 翻译:很晚了。

Please turn off the TV. 翻译:关掉电视吧。

Read and answer 翻译:读一读并答一答。

Hi, my name is Belle. 翻译:你好,我的名字叫贝利。

I'm a student in Grade Six. 翻译:我是一名六年级的学生。

Iris and Gina are my good friends. 翻译:阿瑞斯和吉娜是我的好朋友。

We all love music. 翻译:我们都热爱音乐。

I like to play the guitar. 翻译:我喜欢弹吉他。

Iris plays the trumpet very well. 翻译:阿瑞斯的喇叭吹得很好。

Gina is a good drummer. 翻译:吉娜擅长打鼓。

We often play music together. 翻译:我们经常一起演奏音乐。

My classmates think we are a good group. 翻译:我的同学觉得我们是一个很好的组合。

On Sundays, we often play music in the park. 翻译:星期天,我们经常在公园里演奏音乐。

People there like to listen to our music. 翻译:人们喜欢听我们的音乐。

Some old people are always there. 翻译:一些老人总是在那里。

They sometimes sing and dance to our music. 翻译:他们有时候跟着我们的音乐唱歌跳舞。

They feel happy. 翻译:他们感觉很快乐。

We are happy, too. 翻译:我们也很快乐。

What do Belle and her friends love? 翻译:贝利和她的朋友们爱做什么?

What does Belle like to play? 翻译:贝利喜欢弹什么?

Where do they often play music on Sundays? 翻译:星期天他们经常在哪演奏音乐?

What do the old people sometimes do? 翻译:老人有时做什么?

Ask and answer 翻译:问一问,答一答。

Start 翻译:开始

May I turn on the TV? 翻译:我可以打开电视吗?

What TV programs do you like to watch? 翻译:你喜欢看什么电视节目?

Do you like to listen to music? 翻译:你喜欢听音乐吗?

Can you play the piano? 翻译:你会弹钢琴吗?

What films would you like to see? 翻译:你想看什么电影?

Did you have a birthday party yesterday? 翻译:你昨天举行了生日派对吗?

What do you like to do on Sundays? 翻译:你喜欢在星期天做什么?

End 翻译:结束

Key words and sentences 翻译:重要的单词和句子

Words: 翻译:单词:

turn 翻译:转动

listen 翻译:听

begin 翻译:开始

take 翻译:拿

late 翻译:晚

great 翻译:太棒了

beautiful 翻译:漂亮的

little 翻译:小的

bad 翻译:坏的

computer 翻译:电脑

song 翻译:歌曲

afternoon 翻译:下午

party 翻译:派对

birthday 翻译:生日

Sunday 翻译:星期天

next 翻译:下一个

why 翻译:为什么

Sentences: 翻译:句子:

May I turn on the TV? 翻译:我可以打开电视吗?

Can you turn up the TV? 翻译:你能把电视音量调大吗?

What TV programs do you like to watch? 翻译:你喜欢看什么电视节目?

Turn off your computer, please. 翻译:请关掉电脑。

What film do you want to see? 翻译:你想看什么电影?

How am I doing? 翻译:我做得怎样?

Listening 翻译:听力

Speaking 翻译:会话

Reading 翻译:阅读

Writing 翻译:写作

Total stars 翻译:总共的星星

At school 翻译:在学校里

At home 翻译:在家里

I am ... 翻译:我……

A 10~12 翻译:A 10~12

B 7~9 翻译:B 7~9

C 1~6 翻译:C 1~6

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-30 00:50:52

最新小学冀教版一起六年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...