A. Let's talk
翻译:A. 一起说一说吧。
Xinxin, have some noodles.
翻译:欣欣,吃点面条。
Thank you, Mum. I like noodles.
翻译:谢谢你,妈妈。我喜欢面条。
Have an egg too.
翻译:也吃个鸡蛋吧。
Thank you, Mum. But I don't like eggs.
翻译:谢谢你,妈妈。但我不喜欢鸡蛋。
Eggs are good for you.
翻译:鸡蛋对你有好处。
B. Look, say and chant.
翻译:B. 看一看,说一说并唱一唱。
Mimi, Mimi, Have some cake.
翻译:咪咪,咪咪, 吃点蛋糕吧。
Thank you. Thank you. I like cake.
翻译: 谢谢。谢谢。 我喜欢蛋糕。
Mimi, Mimi, Have some bread.
翻译: 咪咪,咪咪, 吃点面包吧。
Thank you. Thank you. I like bread.
翻译: 谢谢。谢谢。 我喜欢面包。
Mimi, Mimi, Have some rice.
翻译: 咪咪,咪咪, 吃点米饭吧。
Thank you. Thank you. I like rice.
翻译: 谢谢。谢谢。 我喜欢米饭。
Lucky, Lucky, Have some noodles.
翻译: 路奇,路奇, 吃点面条吧。
Thank you. Thank you. I like noodles.
翻译: 谢谢。谢谢。 我喜欢面条。
Lucky, Lucky, Have some soup.
翻译: 路奇,路奇, 喝点汤吧。
Thank you. Thank you. I like soup.
翻译: 谢谢。谢谢。 我喜欢汤。
Lucky, Lucky, Have an egg.
翻译: 路奇,路奇, 吃个鸡蛋吧。
Thank you. Thank you. I like eggs.
翻译: 谢谢。谢谢。 我喜欢鸡蛋。
Now it's your turn.
翻译: 现在轮到你了。
Have some cake, Mimi.
翻译:吃点蛋糕吧,咪咪。
A. Let's talk.
翻译:A. 一起说一说吧。
Dad, I'm hungry.
翻译:爸爸,我饿了。
What do you want for dinner?
翻译:你晚饭想吃什么?
I want some fish and rice.
翻译:我想要一些鱼和米饭。
OK, but you need vegetables too.
翻译:好的,但你也需要蔬菜。
What about some tomatoes with eggs?
翻译:来点西红柿炒鸡蛋怎么样?
OK. Thank you, Dad.
翻译:好的。谢谢你,爸爸。
B. Look, say and sing.
翻译:B. 看一看,说一说并唱歌吧。
What do you want for dinner?
翻译:你晚饭想吃什么?
What do you want for dinner?
翻译: 你晚饭想吃什么?
What do you want for dinner?
翻译: 你晚饭想吃什么?
I want chicken and fish.
翻译: 我想要鸡肉和鱼肉。
Oh, chicken and fish! You need vegetables too.
翻译: 哦,鸡肉和鱼肉! 你也需要蔬菜。
Some tomatoes or potatoes. You need vegetables too.
翻译: 来点西红柿还是土豆? 你也需要蔬菜。
What do you want for dinner?
翻译: 你晚饭想吃什么?
What do you want for dinner?
翻译: 你晚饭想吃什么?
What do you want for dinner?
翻译: 你晚饭想吃什么?
I want chicken and fish. Now it's your turn.
翻译: 我想要鸡肉和鱼肉。 现在轮到你了。
What do you want for dinner, Lucky?
翻译:你晚饭想吃什么,路奇?
I want some chicken.
翻译:我想要一些鸡肉。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 一起读一读吧。
1. What food and drinks do you like?
翻译:1. 你喜欢什么食物和饮料?
2. Read the text and underline the drinks, fruits and dishes.
翻译:2. 阅读课文,并在饮料、水果和菜肴下方划线。
Dad, Mum and I like different drinks, fruits and dishes.
翻译:爸爸、妈妈和我喜欢不同的饮料、水果和菜肴。
Mum likes milk, Dad likes tea, and I like juice.
翻译:妈妈喜欢牛奶,爸爸喜欢茶,我喜欢果汁。
Mum likes apples, Dad likes oranges,
翻译:妈妈喜欢苹果,爸爸喜欢桔子,
and I like bananas and grapes.
翻译:我喜欢香蕉和葡萄。
Mum likes tomatoes with eggs,
翻译:妈妈喜欢西红柿炒鸡蛋,
Dad likes fish, and I like chicken.
翻译:爸爸喜欢鱼肉,我喜欢鸡肉。
3. Read the text again and match.
翻译:3. 再次阅读课文并连一连。
B. Let's learn the letters.
翻译:B. 一起学字母吧。
1. Read and write Vv to Zz.
翻译:1. 读一读并写一写 Vv 到 Zz。
1. Ask what people want for lunch.
翻译:1. 询问人们午餐想吃什么。
What do you want for lunch?
翻译:你午餐想吃什么?
I want some rice and fish.
翻译:我想要一些米饭和鱼肉。
We want rice, fish and ...
翻译:我们要米饭、鱼肉和⋯⋯
B. Good to know.
翻译:B. 值得了解。
What do people eat with?
翻译:人们用什么吃饭?
Chinese people usually eat with chopsticks.
翻译:中国人通常用筷子吃饭。
Western people usually eat with knives and forks.
翻译:西方人通常用刀叉吃饭。
But they both use spoons.
翻译:但他们都用勺子。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 一起读一读吧。
What do you want for dinner?
翻译:你晚饭想吃什么?
Oh, cheese! I like cheese!
翻译:哦,奶酪!我喜欢奶酪!
You should also eat fruit and vegetables.
翻译:你也应该吃水果和蔬菜。
No, Mum, I only want to eat cheese.
翻译:不,妈妈,我只想吃奶酪。