We are going to travel.
翻译:我们要去旅行。
Just read and talk
翻译:读一读,谈一谈
Hello, I'm Lily.
翻译:你好,我是莉莉。
I'm from America. This is my family's travel plan.
翻译:我来自美国。这是我们的家庭旅行计划。
We are going to travel around China during the summer holidays.
翻译:我们将在暑期环游中国。
We're going to stay in China for two weeks.
翻译:我们将在中国待上两周。
In the first week, we are going to visit Beijing,Harbin and Xi'an.
翻译:第一周,我们将去参观北京、哈尔滨和西安。
I know the Great Wall is in Beijing.
翻译:我知道长城在北京。
It is the longest wall in the world.
翻译:它是世界上最长的墙。
The second week, we are going to visit Shanghai,Hangzhou and Sanya.
翻译:第二周,我们将参观上海、杭州和三亚。
I know the West Lake is in Hangzhou.
翻译:我知道西湖在杭州。
I hear it is a very beautiful lake.
翻译:我听说那是个非常美丽的湖。
Can you tell me something more about Harbin, Xi'an, Sanya and other places?
翻译:你能告诉我更多关于哈尔滨、西安、三亚和其他城市的事吗?
Beijing is the capital of China.
翻译:北京是中国的首都。
There are many interesting places to visit.
翻译:那里有许多有趣的地方可以参观。
Harbin is in the north of China.
翻译:哈尔滨在中国的北部。
It is in Heilongjiang Province.
翻译:它在黑龙江省。
Xi'an is in Shaanxi Province.
翻译:西安在陕西省。
It is famous for the terracotta army.
翻译:它以兵马俑闻名。
Hangzhou is in Zhejiang Province in the east of China.
翻译:杭州在浙江省,位于中国东部。
The most famous place there is the West Lake.
翻译:杭州最著名的地方是西湖。
Sanya is in the south of China.
翻译:三亚在中国的南部。
It is in Hainan Province.
翻译:它在海南省。
We're going to Hangzhou by plane.
翻译:我们将乘飞机去杭州。
We're going to visit the West Lake there.
翻译:我们要去那里参观西湖。
We're going to Hangzhou by plane.
翻译:我们将乘飞机去杭州。
Let's plan a trip
翻译:让我们计划一次旅行
Look at the map of China and find an interesting place to visit.
翻译:看一看中国地图,找一个有趣的地方参观。
I want to visit Wuhan.
翻译:我想去参观武汉。
I want to visit Shanghai.
翻译:我想去参观上海。
Tell your classmates why you want to go there.
翻译:告诉你的同学们为什么你想去那里。
What do you think about Shanghai?
翻译:你觉得上海怎么样?
It's a big city.
翻译:它是一个大城市。
Talk about your trip.
翻译:谈谈你的旅行。
We are going to visit Shanghai.
翻译:我们将要去参观上海。
Dred dreams to drive a truck.
翻译:德雷德梦想开卡车。
He drinks coffee from a mug.
翻译: 他用杯子喝咖啡。
He drinks slowly like a duck. He drives slowly for good luck.
翻译: 他像鸭子一样慢慢地喝。 他开得很慢是为了好运。
Dred dreams to drive a truck. He drinks coffee from a mug.
翻译: 德雷德梦想开卡车。 他用杯子喝咖啡。
He drinks slowly like a duck. He drives slowly for good luck.
翻译: 他像鸭子一样慢慢地喝。 他开得很慢是为了好运。
Just read and talk
翻译:读一读,谈一谈
Lily and her parents are in Beijing Hotel.
翻译:莉莉和她的父母住在北京酒店。
They are going to stay in Beijing for three days.
翻译:他们将在北京待上三天。
The tour guide is telling them where they are going to visit.
翻译:导游正告诉他们要去哪里参观。
Where are we going today?
翻译:我们今天要去哪里?
We're going to visit the Great Wall this morning and then the Ming Tombs in the afternoon.
翻译:今天上午我们要去参观长城,下午要去参观明十三陵。
Is the Great Wall far from here?
翻译:长城离这儿远吗?
Not too far. It's in the north of Beijing.
翻译:不是很远。它在北京的北部。
The Ming Tombs are also in the north of Beijing.
翻译:明十三陵也在北京北部。
When are we going to the Summer Palace?
翻译:我们什么时候去颐和园?
Tomorrow morning.
翻译:明天上午去。
Then we're going to visit the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven.
翻译:然后我们将去参观紫禁城和天坛。
We can learn a lot about the history of China.
翻译:我们可以了解很多关于中国的历史。
We are going to visit the Great Wall this morning.
翻译:我们今天上午将要去参观长城。
When are we going to visit the Summer Palace?
翻译:我们什么时候去参观颐和园?
Tomorrow morning.
翻译: 明天上午。
the Temple of Heaven
翻译:天坛
the Forbidden City
翻译:紫禁城
We are going to visit the Great Wall this morning.
翻译:我们今天上午将要去参观长城。
Let's interview
翻译:让我们采访一下
You and your classmates are going to visit some interesting places in Beijing this weekend.
翻译:这个周末你和你的同学们将去北京参观一些有趣的地方。
Where are you going this weekend?
翻译:这个周末你们要去哪里?
When are you going to visit ...?
翻译:你们将什么时候去参观⋯⋯?
She washed her short shirt. She washed her short skirt.
翻译:她洗了她的短衬衫。 她洗了她的短裙。
She washed her sports shoes. She washed her toy ships.
翻译: 她洗了她的运动鞋。 她洗了她的玩具船。
She washed her short shirt. She washed her short skirt.
翻译: 她洗了她的短衬衫。 她洗了她的短裙。
She washed her sports shoes. She washed her toy ships.
翻译: 她洗了她的运动鞋。 她洗了她的玩具船。
Just read and talk
翻译:读一读,谈一谈
Li Yan's parents take her to the World Park to learn about the famous places around the world.
翻译:李艳的父母带她到世界公园去了解世界各地的著名景点。
Can you see Big Ben and the Tower Bridge over there?
翻译:你能看到那里的大本钟和塔桥吗?
They're in London.
翻译:它们在伦敦。
Wow! They're fantastic!
翻译:哇!它们真是太棒了!
Here's America. The capital city is Washington, D. C.
翻译:这里是美国。首都是华盛顿特区。
Then we'll visit the CN Tower in Canada.
翻译:然后我们去参观加拿大国家电视塔。
It is one of the tallesttowers in the world.
翻译:它是世界上最高的塔之一。
That's amazing! What's that, Dad?
翻译:真了不起!那是什么,爸爸?
That's Niagara Falls. It's very famous, too.
翻译:那是尼亚加拉大瀑布。它也非常有名。
Would you like to go to Australia?
翻译:你想去澳大利亚吗?
You'll like the Sydney Opera House.
翻译:你会喜欢悉尼歌剧院的。
Of course. I want to see all those famous places.
翻译:当然。我想去看一看所有这些著名的地方。
Well, let's go!
翻译:好的,我们走吧!
Would you like to go to Disneyland? Yes, of course.
翻译:你想去迪士尼乐园吗?是的,当然。
I want to see all my favourite places.
翻译:我想看看所有我最喜欢的地方。
Sydney Opera House
翻译:悉尼歌剧院
I want to see all my favourite places.
翻译:我想看看所有我最喜欢的地方。
It's a good world for us to walk around.
翻译:这是一个可以让我们走遍的美好世界。
It's a great world for us to run around.
翻译: 这是一个可以让我们跑遍的伟大世界
It's a beautiful world for us to drive around.
翻译: 这是一个可以让我们驶遍的美丽世界。
It's a wonderful world for us to travel around.
翻译: 这是一个可以让我们游遍的美妙世界。
There's a green city for us to know about.
翻译: 有一座绿色的城市等待我们去了解。
There's a green country for us to talk about.
翻译: 有一个绿色的国家等待我们去谈论。
There's a green river for us to write about.
翻译: 有一条绿色的河流等待我们去写下。
There's a green mountain for us to sing about.
翻译: 有一座绿色的高山等待我们去歌唱。
It's the only place for us to play together.
翻译: 这是唯一一个我们一起玩耍的地方。
It's the only place for us to stay together.
翻译: 这是唯一一个我们待在一起的地方。
It's the only place for us to learn together.
翻译: 这是唯一一个我们一起学习的地方。
It's the only place for us to live together.
翻译: 这是唯一一个我们一起生活的地方。
It's a good world for us to walk around.
翻译: 这是一个可以让我们走遍的美好世界。
It's a great world for us to run around.
翻译: 这是一个可以让我们跑遍的伟大世界
It's a beautiful world for us to drive around.
翻译: 这是一个可以让我们驶遍的美丽世界。
It's a wonderful world for us to travel around.
翻译: 这是一个可以让我们游遍的美妙世界。
There's a green city for us to know about.
翻译: 有一座绿色的城市等待我们去了解。
There's a green country for us to talk about.
翻译: 有一个绿色的国家等待我们去谈论。
There's a green river for us to write about.
翻译: 有一条绿色的河流等待我们去写下。
There's a green mountain for us to sing about.
翻译: 有一座绿色的高山等待我们去歌唱。
It's the only place for us to play together. It's the only place for us to stay together.
翻译: 这是唯一一个我们一起玩耍的地方。 这是唯一一个我们待在一起的地方。
It's the only place for us to learn together. It's the only place for us to live together.
翻译: 这是唯一一个我们一起学习的地方。 这是唯一一个我们一起生活的地方。
I play chess with the chairman.
翻译:我和主席下棋。
The chairman sits in an old chair.
翻译: 主席坐在一把旧椅子上。
I check the chair very carefully.
翻译: 我很仔细地检查椅子。
I check the chair here and there.
翻译: 我在椅子上检查来检查去。
I play chess with the chairman. The chairman sits in an old chair.
翻译: 我和主席下棋。 主席坐在一把旧椅子上。
I check the chair very carefully. I check the chair here and there.
翻译: 我很仔细地检查椅子。 我在椅子上检查来检查去。
Read and act.
翻译:读一读,演一演。
The animals are having a meeting. They are talking about their holidays.
翻译:动物们正在开会。他们正在讨论他们的假期。
They want to travel around the world.
翻译:他们想要环游世界。
The bear wants to see Big Ben.
翻译:小熊想去看大本钟。
He is going to London by plane.
翻译:他将乘飞机去伦敦。
The panda wants to enjoy herself at Disneyland.
翻译:熊猫想去迪士尼乐园玩。
She is going to take a ship to America.
翻译:她将乘船去美国。
The elephant and the rabbit want to go to Australia.
翻译:大象和小兔想去澳大利亚。
They are going to see the Sydney Opera House.
翻译:他们将去参观悉尼歌剧院。
Mimi asks Micky, 'Where are we going? ' Micky answers, 'Let's go to Canada.
翻译:咪咪问米奇:“我们要去哪里?”米奇回答:“我们去加拿大吧。
Let's climb the CN Tower in Toronto.'
翻译:让我们登上多伦多的加拿大国家电视塔吧。”
Mimi asks Micky, 'How are we going there?'
翻译:咪咪问米奇:“我们怎么去那里?”
Micky says, 'We're going there by bike.
翻译:米奇说:“我们骑自行车去。
' Can they get there by bike?
翻译:”他们能骑自行车到那里吗?
Let's listen and number
翻译:让我们听一听,标序号
-Hello, everyone!
翻译:—大家好!
Today we're going to visit the Summer Palace, Beihai Park and the Forbidden City.
翻译:今天我们要去参观颐和园、北海公园和紫禁城。
-When are we going to visit the Great Wall?
翻译: —我们什么时候去参观长城?
-We are going to visit the Great Wall tomorrow.
翻译: —我们明天去参观长城。
-How can we get there?
翻译: —我们怎么去?
-We can go there by train. -That's great!
翻译: —我们可以坐火车去。 —那太好了!
-Would you like to go to visit the Tower Bridge, the Sydney Opera House and Disneyland next year?
翻译: —你们明年想去参观塔桥、悉尼歌剧院和迪士尼乐园吗?
-Yes!We want to see all our favourite places.
翻译: —是的!我们去想看看所有我们最喜欢的地方。
When are we going to visit the Summer Palace?
翻译:我们什么时候去参观颐和园?
Tomorrow morning.
翻译:明天早上。
Would you like to go to Disneyland?
翻译:你想去迪士尼乐园吗?
Yes, of course.
翻译:是的,当然想。
the Temple of Heaven
翻译:天坛
the Forbidden City
翻译:紫禁城
the Sydney Opera House
翻译:悉尼歌剧院
We're going to Hangzhou by plane.
翻译:我们将乘飞机去杭州。
We are going to visit the Great Wall this morning.
翻译:我们打算今天上午去参观长城。
I want to see all my favourite places.
翻译:我想看看所有我最喜欢的地方。
Reading for knowledge
翻译:读一读,长知识
Some scientists were working in a spaceship in outer space.
翻译:一些科学家在外太空的宇宙飞船上工作。
The scientists looked out of the window.
翻译:科学家们向窗外望去。
They could see the planet Earth.
翻译:他们可以看到地球。
It looked like a blue and white ball.
翻译:它看起来像一个蓝白相间的球。
Now we have many photos of our planet from outer space.
翻译:现在我们有许多拍摄自外太空的地球照片。
Some scientists used very powerful cameras. The photos were very clear.
翻译:一些科学家用了功能非常强大的照相机。照片非常清晰。
The scientists were surprised at what they saw.
翻译:科学家们对他们所看到的景象感到惊讶。
What did they see? Can you guess?
翻译:他们看到了什么?你能猜到吗?
In the photos, they saw land, blue sea and white clouds.
翻译:在照片中,他们看到了陆地、蓝色的海洋和白云。
Some scientists said they could see a long, dark line on the yellow earth.
翻译:据一些科学家的说法,他们可以在黄色的土地上看到一条长长的暗线。
They thought it was the Great Wall of China!
翻译:他们觉得那就是中国的长城!
Do you think so?
翻译:你也这样认为吗?
1. How did the scientists get to outer space?
翻译:1. 科学家们是如何到达外太空的?
2. What did the scientists see from the spaceship?
翻译:2. 科学家们从宇宙飞船上看到了什么?
3. What famous place below would you like to visit?
翻译:3. 你想去下面哪个著名的地方?
Circle it. Why do you want to go there?
翻译:圈一圈。你为什么想去那里?
the Sydney Opera House
翻译:悉尼歌剧院
the Golden Gate Bridge
翻译:金门大桥