Unit One Share and Care
翻译:第一单元 分享与关爱
Lesson 1 How Do You Feel Today?
翻译:第1课 你今天感觉怎么样?
Dad, I'm a little worried.
翻译:爸爸,我有点担心。
You're just in time.
翻译:你没有迟到。
Welcome back to school!
翻译:欢迎回到学校!
How do you feel today?
翻译:你们今天感觉怎么样?
Thank you, Miss Wang.
翻译:谢谢您,王老师。
We are so happy.
翻译:我们太开心啦。
Wow, I'm so excited.
翻译:哇,我太兴奋了。
Look at our new classroom.
翻译:看看我们的新教室。
It's big and cool.
翻译:它又大又酷。
Listen, find and write
翻译:听一听,找一找,写一写
How do the students feel today?
翻译:学生们今天感觉怎么样?
Dad, am I late?
翻译:爸爸,我迟到了吗?
Mike is worried.
翻译:迈克很担心。
We're so happy, Miss Wang.
翻译:王老师,我们太开心啦。
Lingling is happy.
翻译:玲玲很开心。
Wow, look at our new classroom.
翻译:哇,看看我们的新教室。
It's big and cool.
翻译:它又大又酷。
Guoguo is excited.
翻译:果果很兴奋。
Listen, draw and act
翻译:听一听,画一画,演一演
How do the students feel?
翻译:学生们感觉怎么样?
There are three cats in our classroom.
翻译:我们教室里有三只猫。
There are three cats in our classroom.
翻译:我们教室里有三只猫。
There are three cats in our classroom.
翻译:我们教室里有三只猫。
Look, talk and act
翻译:看一看,说一说,演一演
How does Yoyo feel?
翻译:悠悠感觉怎么样?
Yoyo, a bee is on your nose.
翻译:一只蜜蜂在你鼻子上。
She's my new friend.
翻译:她是我的新朋友。
How does Yoyo feel?
翻译:悠悠感觉怎么样?
How does Yoyo feel?
翻译:悠悠感觉怎么样?
Lesson 2 What's the Matter?
翻译:第2课 怎么了?
What's the matter, Maomao?
翻译:怎么了,毛毛?
You look sad.
翻译:你看起来很伤心。
I can't find my dog Danny.
翻译:我找不到我的狗狗丹尼了。
Let's look for him together.
翻译:我们一起去找它吧。
What does Danny look like?
翻译:丹尼长什么样?
He's brown with a black nose.
翻译:它是棕色的,有一只黑色的鼻子。
Are you happy now?
翻译:你现在开心吗?
Yes, I'm so happy.
翻译:是的,我太开心了。
Thank you, Lingling.
翻译:谢谢你,玲玲。
I'm happy, too.
翻译:我也很开心。
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
He can't find his dog Danny.
翻译:他找不到他的狗狗丹尼。
Danny is brown with a black nose.
翻译:丹尼是棕色的,有一只黑色的鼻子。
Let's look for him together.
翻译:我们一起去找它吧。
She helps Maomao look for Danny.
翻译:她帮毛毛找丹尼。
Lingling and Maomao find Danny.
翻译:玲玲和毛毛找到了丹尼。
They are all happy.
翻译:他们都很开心。
Listen, match and talk
翻译:听一听,配一配,说一说
What's the matter?
翻译:怎么了?
You look ... .
翻译:你看起来……。
Let's look for it together.
翻译:我们一起去找它吧。
Think, talk and act
翻译:想一想,演一演
What's the matter, Grandpa?
翻译:爷爷,怎么了?
You look ... .
翻译:您看起来……。
Oh, I want to ... .
翻译:哦,我想……。
but I can't ... .
翻译:但是我不能……。
Lesson 3 Let's Take a Walk
翻译:第3课 我们去散散步吧
What's the matter?
翻译:怎么了?
Look at my new model plane!
翻译:看我的新模型飞机!
Let me have a look.
翻译:让我看看。
That's my favourite one!
翻译:那是我最喜欢的一架!
Please don't be angry.
翻译:别生气。
Let's take a walk.
翻译:我们去散散步吧。
How do you feel now?
翻译:你现在感觉怎么样?
I feel better, Mum.
翻译:我感觉好些了,妈妈。
A walk always helps me calm down.
翻译:散步总能帮我平静下来。
I'm sorry, Mike.
翻译:对不起,迈克。
I just want to play with you.
翻译:我只是想和你一起玩。
Let's fix it together.
翻译:我们一起把它修好吧。
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
Mike is ______.
翻译:迈克很______。
shout at his brother
翻译:朝他弟弟大喊大叫
talk with his Mum
翻译:谈论他的妈妈
fix the model plane with his brother
翻译:和他弟弟一起修理模型飞机
Everyone is happy.
翻译:大家都很开心。
Listen, tick (✓) and say
翻译:听一听,勾一勾,说一说
What do I do to calm down?
翻译:我该做什么才能平静下来?
talk to a friend
翻译:与朋友交谈
count from 1 to 10
翻译:从1数到10
What do you do to calm down?
翻译:你该做什么才能平静下来?
Think, talk and act
翻译:想一想,说一说,演一演
Can you help him calm down?
翻译:你能帮他冷静下来吗?
Lesson 4 Yoyo and Joe
翻译:第4课 悠悠和乔
It is a sunny day.
翻译:今天是个晴天。
Yoyo, the bear, and his friend Joe, the little mouse, are happy.
翻译:小熊悠悠和他的朋友小老鼠乔很开心。
I love sunny days!
翻译:我爱晴天!
Here comes the wind.
翻译:刮风了。
Yoyo is not happy.
翻译:悠悠不开心了。
I don't like windy days.
翻译:我不喜欢大风天。
I have an idea.
翻译:我有个主意。
Let's fly a kite.
翻译:我们去放风筝吧。
Yoyo gets happy again.
翻译:悠悠又开心起来了。
I love windy days now.
翻译:现在我爱大风天了。
Here comes the rain.
翻译:下雨了。
Yoyo gets angry.
翻译:悠悠生气了。
I don't like rainy days!
翻译:我不喜欢下雨天!
I have an idea.
翻译:我有个主意。
Yoyo is excited.
翻译:悠悠很兴奋。
I love rainy days now.
翻译:现在我爱下雨天了。
The sun comes out.
翻译:太阳出来了。
It is a sunny day again!
翻译:又是一个晴天!
But now I know every day could be fun.
翻译:但现在我知道每一天都可以很有趣。
Thank you, Joe!
翻译:谢谢你,乔!
What's Joe's idea?
翻译:乔的想法是什么?
Listen to the story, then think and talk.
翻译:听故事,想一想并说一说。
I have an idea.
翻译:我有个主意。
I love rainy days now.
翻译:现在我爱下雨天了。
Let's make ... .
翻译:我们来制作……吧。
I love rainy days now.
翻译:现在我爱下雨天了。
What is your idea?
翻译:你的想法是什么?
Act out the story.
翻译:表演这则故事。
I don't like windy days.
翻译:我不喜欢大风天。
Let's fly ... .
翻译:我们去放……吧。
I'm happy now.
翻译:我现在开心了。
Why does Yoyo say "Thank you, Joe!" at the end?
翻译:为什么悠悠在最后说“谢谢你,乔!”呢?
Joe has an idea.
翻译:乔想出了一个主意。
At the end, ... .
翻译:最后,……。
Put the feelings into the right place.
翻译:把情感词汇放到合适的地方。
Write down your feelings for last week.
翻译:写下你上周的情绪。
Share your feelings with your friends.
翻译:和你的朋友分享你的情绪。
How do you feel on Tuesday?
翻译:星期二你感觉怎么样?
I feel worried.
翻译:我感到很担心。
What's the matter?
翻译:怎么了?
I can write down and share my feelings.
翻译:我可以写下并分享我的情绪。
Letters and Sounds a_e, e, e_e
翻译:字母(组合)与发音 a_e,e,e_e
Let's make a cake.
翻译:我们来做个蛋糕。
On top of the cake.
翻译:在蛋糕上面。
With Chinese tea,
翻译:喝着中国茶,
How happy we would be!
翻译:我们会多么开心啊!
Listen and repeat
翻译:听一听并跟读
Listen and tick (✓)
翻译:听一听,勾一勾
Read aloud and write
翻译:大声朗读并写一写
Let's make a cake for you and me.
翻译:为我俩做个蛋糕吧。