UNIT THREE WILL YOU DO ME A FAVOUR?
翻译:第三单元 你能帮我一个忙吗?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Would you please hold these books for me?
翻译:你能帮我拿这些书吗?
Thank you so much.
翻译:非常感谢你。
Would you show me how to play this word game on the computer?
翻译:你能告诉我如何在电脑上玩这个单词游戏吗?
Sure, Grandma.
翻译:当然可以,奶奶。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Would you please hold these books for me?
翻译:你能帮我拿着这些书吗?
hold these books for me
翻译:帮我拿这些书
pass me the water
翻译:把水递给我
Would you please pass me the drink?
翻译:你能把喝的递给我吗?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Would you mind opening the door for me, please?
翻译:你介意帮我打开门吗?
It's kind of you.
翻译:你真好。
Would you mind closing the window, please?
翻译:请你把窗户关上好吗?
Would you like a glass of hot water?
翻译:你想要杯热水吗?
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Would you mind opening the door, please?
翻译:你介意打开门吗?
turning off the radio
翻译:关掉收音机
turning on the light
翻译:开灯
Would you please ...?
翻译:你愿意……吗?
Would you mind ...?
翻译:你介意……吗?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Will you do me a favour, please?
翻译:你能帮我一个忙吗?
What can I do for you?
翻译:我可以为你做什么?
I don't have my ping-pong bat with me.
翻译:我没有带我的乒乓球拍。
Can I borrow your bat?
翻译:我能借你的吗?
Can I take the red one?
翻译:我能拿红色的那个吗?
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Can I borrow your ping-pong bat?
翻译:我能借你的乒乓球拍吗?
Will you do me a favour, please?
翻译:你能帮我一个忙吗?
What can I do for you?
翻译:我可以为你做什么?
Would you please ... ?
翻译:你愿意……吗?
Would you mind ... ?
翻译:你介意……吗?
Can I borrow your ... ?
翻译:我能借你的……吗?
Now I can understand
翻译:现在我能明白
Listen and number.
翻译:听一听,标一标数字。
I don't have my ... with me.
翻译:我没有带我的……。
Can I borrow your ... ?
翻译:我能借你的……吗?
Now I know the sound
翻译:现在我知道发音
There is a nut in the lovely cup.
翻译:在那个可爱的杯子里有一个坚果。
Arthur is parking his car in the car park.
翻译:亚瑟正在小汽车停车场停车。
Mike and Baobao are going to have a ping-pong match, but Baobao does not have his bat with him.
翻译:迈克和宝宝打算进行一场乒乓球比赛,但是宝宝没有带他的拍子。
He wants to borrow one from Mike.
翻译:他想从迈克那里借一个。
They are good friends.
翻译:他们是好朋友。
Read and answer.
翻译:读一读,答一答。
Who does not have a bat with him?
翻译:谁没有带他的球拍?
It's a summer day.
翻译:这是夏日的一天。
Lele opens the window, but there is no wind.
翻译:乐乐打开窗户,但是没有风。
He calls his friend Dylan.
翻译:他打电话给他的朋友迪伦。
Dylan, What are you doing today?
翻译:迪伦,你今天在做什么?
Well, let's go to the park.
翻译:嗯,我们去公园吧。
Take your computer with you.
翻译:带上你的电脑。
We can play word games in the park.
翻译:我们可以在公园玩单词游戏。
Let's play some easy games.
翻译:我们玩一些简单的游戏吧。