Unit Eight Revision Ⅱ
翻译:第八单元 复习Ⅱ
Lesson 27 Revision A
翻译:第27课 复习A
Can you listen and match?
翻译:你能听一听,连一连吗?
Let's meet our new friends.
翻译:让我们认识一下新朋友。
Can you make and say?
翻译:你能做一做,说一说吗?
Make a box with a country on each side.
翻译:做一个盒子,每一面都写上一个国家。
Talk about the country after you throw the box.
翻译:投出盒子后,聊一聊这个国家。
Which country will you talk about?
翻译:你要谈论哪个国家?
I will talk about ... .
翻译:我要谈论……。
They speak ... there.
翻译:在那里,人们说……。
The capital city of ... is ... .
翻译:……的首都是……。
This country is famous for ... .
翻译:这个国家因……而闻名。
Can you read and write?
翻译:你能读一读,写一写吗?
South Africa is in the south of Africa.
翻译:南非位于非洲南部。
It has 11 official languages.
翻译:它有11种官方语言,
Some people speak English.
翻译:一些人说英语。
South Africa has three capitals.
翻译:南非有三个首都,
One of the capitals is Cape Town, the second biggest city in the country.
翻译:其中之一是开普敦,它是该国的第二大城市。
Table Mountain is famous in Cape Town, South Africa.
翻译:桌山在南非开普敦非常有名。
Its top looks flat, like a table.
翻译:它的山顶看起来平平的,就像一张桌子。
There are many kinds of plants there.
翻译:山上有许多种植物。
Lesson 28 Revision B
翻译:第28课 复习B
Can you read, choose and say?
翻译:你能读一读、选一选并说一说吗?
The most beautiful family
翻译:最美家庭
Hello, I am Lingling.
翻译:你好,我是玲玲。
This is my Reading family.
翻译:这是我的“阅读家庭”。
Every evening, Mum, Dad, my brother and I read together.
翻译:每天晚上,妈妈、爸爸、哥哥和我都会一起读书。
We love books about our big world most.
翻译:我们最喜欢读有关这个大千世界的书籍。
From them, we learn about different countries and places.
翻译:从这些书里,我们了解到不同的国家和地方。
Reading helps us open our eyes to know the wonderful world.
翻译:阅读帮助我们开阔眼界,认识这个奇妙的世界。
It's our favourite family time!
翻译:这是我们最爱的家庭时光!
Hi, I am Sun Hong.
翻译:嗨,我是孙红。
Let's meet my Travelling Family.
翻译:快来认识一下我的“旅行家庭”吧。
Every holiday, we travel to different places around China.
翻译:每个假期,我们都会前往中国各地旅行。
We enjoy trying food, taking photos, and having a good time on the way.
翻译:我们喜欢品尝美食、拍照留念,享受旅途中的美好时光。
Last summer holiday, we visited the clear blue Qinghai Lake.
翻译:去年暑假,我们去了清澈湛蓝的青海湖。
Next holiday, we'll drive to Jiujiang to climb Mount Lu.
翻译:下个假期,我们要开车去九江爬庐山。
Travelling always makes us excited!
翻译:旅行总是让我们特别兴奋!
Hello, I am Zhao Long.
翻译:你好,我是赵龙。
This is my Sports Family.
翻译:这是我的“运动家庭”。
My grandpa and I like playing ping-pong best.
翻译:我和爷爷最喜欢打乒乓球。
We play ping-pong together for about an hour every day.
翻译:我们每天一起打大约一个小时的乒乓球。
My grandpa plays better than I, and he teaches me a lot.
翻译:爷爷打得比我好,他教了我很多技巧。
Whose family are they?
翻译:他们分别是谁的家庭?
What do you like to do best in your family?
翻译:你和家人最喜欢一起做什么事?
Hello, I am ... .
翻译:你好,我是……。
This is my ... family. ...
翻译:这是我的“……家庭”。……
Can you read and write?
翻译:你能读一读,写一写吗?
This is Qiqi's report about Tangtang's winter holiday travel plan.
翻译:这是奇奇关于糖糖寒假旅行计划的报告。
Please read and fill in the mind map.
翻译:请阅读并填写思维导图。
It takes about 5 hours.
翻译:车程大约需要5小时。
It is convenient.
翻译:这很方便。
They will stay there for three days.
翻译:他们会在上海待三天。
On the first day, they will go to the Disneyland from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
翻译:第一天,他们要去迪士尼乐园,从早上8点玩到晚上8点半。
On the second day, they will go to Nanjing Road by taxi.
翻译:第二天,他们要坐出租车去南京路,
They will stay there from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
翻译:从上午9点待到11点半。
Then they will have baozi and noodles for lunch.
翻译:接着他们会吃包子和面条当午餐。
After that, they will take a ship along the Huangpu River.
翻译:午餐后,他们要沿着黄浦江乘船游览。
On the third day, they will visit the Oriental Pearl Tower by subway at 8:30 a.m.
翻译:第三天,他们要在上午8点半乘坐地铁去参观东方明珠塔。
And they will take a plane back to Beijing at 4:45 p.m.
翻译:然后,他们要在下午4点45分坐飞机回北京。
On this winter holiday, Tangtang and her family will go to Shanghai by high-speed train.
翻译:今年寒假,糖糖和她的家人要搭乘高铁前往上海。
What a busy and happy trip!
翻译:真是忙碌又愉快的旅程!
Tangtang's travel plan for the winter holiday
翻译:糖糖的寒假旅行计划