Unit Four Revision Ⅰ
翻译:第四单元 复习Ⅰ
Lesson 13 Revision A
翻译:第13课 复习A
Can you listen and number?
翻译:你能听一听并标序号吗?
Can you look and talk?
翻译:你能看一看并谈一谈吗?
Our traditional festivals
翻译:我们的传统节日
Mid-Autumn Festival
翻译:中秋节
Double Ninth Festival
翻译:重阳节
Which festival do you like best?
翻译:你最喜欢哪个节日?
When is ... ?
翻译:……是在什么时候?
What is the festival for?
翻译:这个节日是做什么的?
What do you do on this festival?
翻译:你会在这个节日里做什么?
Can you tell me more about it?
翻译:你能多告诉我一些吗?
I like ... best because it's ... .
翻译:我最喜欢……因为它……。
It's a festival for ... .
翻译:这个节日是为了……。
Can you read, number and show?
翻译:你能读句子、标序号并展示吗?
Making moon cakes
翻译:制作月饼
Bake the moon cakes.
翻译:烘烤月饼。
Put some filling on the dough and close it up.
翻译:在面团上放一些馅料,然后把它包起来。
Cut the dough into small ones.
翻译:把面团切成小块。
Mix them together.
翻译:把它们混合在一起。
Shape the moon cakes.
翻译:给月饼塑形。
Can you think and share?
翻译:你能思考并分享吗?
How many kinds of fillings do you know?
翻译:你知道多少种月饼馅料?
What kind of filling do you like best?
翻译:你最喜欢哪种馅料?
What does it taste like?
翻译:它尝起来是什么味道?
Lesson 14 Revision B
翻译:第14课 复习B
Can you read, number and write?
翻译:你能读句子、标序号并写一写吗?
Grandpa Zhang and Grandma Zhang are old teachers.
翻译:张爷爷和张奶奶是退休老教师。
They love children very much.
翻译:他们非常喜欢孩子。
They often play with us in the community.
翻译:他们经常在社区里陪我们玩。
Sometimes they help us with our maths.
翻译:有时候,他们还会帮我们辅导数学。
But these days, Grandpa Zhang is ill.
翻译:但最近,张爷爷生病了。
He stays in bed and can't take care of himself.
翻译:他卧床不起,没办法照顾自己。
So my friends and I go to their home to help them.
翻译:所以我和朋友们就去他们家帮忙。
Grandpa Zhang's hobby is taking photos.
翻译:张爷爷的爱好是拍照。
Look at this photo.
翻译:看这张照片,
I am watering the plants.
翻译:我正在给植物浇水,
Maomao is cleaning the window.
翻译:毛毛在擦窗户,
Feifei and Grandma Zhang are washing dishes.
翻译:菲菲和张奶奶一起洗碗。
We also bring a new helper, a robot.
翻译:我们还带来了一个新帮手——机器人。
Look, he is sweeping the floor.
翻译:看,它正在扫地。
He can sweep for a long time.
翻译:它能扫很长时间。
Grandpa and Grandma Zhang are happy.
翻译:张爷爷和张奶奶都很开心,
They say we are good helpers.
翻译:他们说我们是好帮手。
We are happy, too.
翻译:我们也很高兴。
What a wonderful weekend!
翻译:这真是一个美好的周末!
Read and number the photos.
翻译:读一读,给图片标上序号。
Lingling and her friends are good helpers.
翻译:玲玲和她的朋友们是好帮手。
Write and share your story with a photo.
翻译:写一写你的故事,并配上一张照片。
I am a good helper.
翻译:我是一个好帮手。
I often help my ______ to ______.
翻译:我经常帮我的______去______。
Can you choose, talk and write?
翻译:你能选一选、说一说并写一写吗?
There are five clubs of Chinese traditional culture.
翻译:有五个中国传统文化俱乐部。
Think and write the right answer for each club.
翻译:想一想并写出每个俱乐部的正确答案。
Lion Dancing Club
翻译:舞狮俱乐部
Paper-cutting Club
翻译:剪纸俱乐部
Calligraphy Club
翻译:书法俱乐部
Beijing Opera Club
翻译:京剧俱乐部
exciting and fun
翻译:令人兴奋又有趣
lion dancing clothes and shoes
翻译:舞狮表演服装和鞋
Chinese brush, Xuan Paper
翻译:毛笔、宣纸
Tuesday afternoon
翻译:周二下午
Tuesday afternoon
翻译:周二下午
Wednesday afternoon
翻译:周三下午
Thursday afternoon
翻译:周四下午
Friday afternoon
翻译:星期五下午
Which club would you like to join?
翻译:你想加入哪个俱乐部?
Talk in groups.
翻译:组内讨论一下。
I'd like to join ... .
翻译:我想加入……。
I do best in ... .
翻译:我最擅长……。
I want to take part in ... .
翻译:我想参加……。
I am good at ... .
翻译:我擅长……。
What does each student in your group like?
翻译:你们组内每个同学都喜欢什么?
Write down and share it in class.
翻译:写下来并在班里分享。
An old saying goes, "You are what you eat."
翻译:俗话说,“人如其食。”
If you often eat healthy food, you will be healthy.
翻译:如果你经常吃健康的食物,你就会很健康。
If you always eat unhealthy food, like potato chips, you will not be healthy.
翻译:如果你总是吃不健康的食物,比如薯片,你就不会健康。
Fresh vegetables will do you good and so will fruit.
翻译:新鲜的蔬菜对你有好处,水果也是如此。
You should eat more tomatoes, cabbages, apples and other healthy food.
翻译:你应该多吃西红柿、卷心菜、苹果和其他健康的食物。
Unhealthy food will not always make you sick, but you should not eat them often.
翻译:不健康的食物并不总会让你生病,但你不应该经常吃。
Too many cakes, drinks, salty food and fatty food will do you harm.
翻译:太多的蛋糕、饮料、高盐的食物和高脂肪的食物会对你有害。
The title can be ______.
翻译:标题可能是______。
Circle the healthy food and unhealthy food.
翻译:圈出健康的食物和不健康的食物。
The word "harm" here means ______.
翻译:这里“harm”的意思是 ______。
Its opposite word is ______.
翻译:它的反义词是 ______。
say what I like better or best.
翻译:说出我更喜欢或最喜欢的事物。
talk about traditional Chinese festivals.
翻译:谈论中国传统节日。
be a good helper at home, at school and in the community.
翻译:在家里、学校和社区做一个好帮手。