UNIT TWO WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?
翻译:第二单元 早餐吃什么?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
What time is it, Dad?
翻译:几点了,爸爸?
It's six thirty.
翻译:六点半了。
It's time for breakfast.
翻译:该吃早餐了。
What's for breakfast, Mum?
翻译:妈妈,早餐吃什么呀?
We have bread, milk, eggs, and fruits.
翻译:我们吃面包、牛奶、鸡蛋和水果。
Some milk, bread, and an egg for me, please.
翻译:请给我一些牛奶、面包和一个鸡蛋吧。
What's for breakfast?
翻译:早餐吃什么?
We have bread, milk, eggs, and fruits.
翻译:我们吃面包、牛奶、鸡蛋和水果。
noodles
翻译:面条(noodle的复数形式)
Bread and butter,
翻译:面包和黄油,
Spice and sugar,
翻译:调料和糖,
Which is better?
翻译:哪一种更好呢?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Can I have fish and rice, please?
翻译:请问我可以吃鱼和米饭吗?
Meat and noodles for me, please.
翻译:请给我肉和面条吧。
Let's sit down.
翻译:我们坐下来吧。
Yangyang, what do you have for lunch?
翻译:阳阳,你午餐吃什么?
I have a hamburger and ice cream.
翻译:我吃汉堡包和冰淇淋。
Can I have fish and rice, please?
翻译:请问我可以吃鱼和米饭吗?
a mantou and a fried egg
翻译:馒头和煎蛋
My little nose smells yummy, yummy food,
翻译:我的小鼻子闻着美味,美味的食物,
My little nose smells nice, nice food.
翻译:我的小鼻子闻着好吃,好吃的食物。
My little mouth tastes yummy, yummy food,
翻译:我的小嘴巴尝着美味,美味的食物,
My little mouth tastes nice, nice food.
翻译:我的小嘴巴尝着好吃,好吃的食物。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Mum, I'm back.
翻译:妈妈,我回来了。
Have an orange first.
翻译:先吃个橙子吧。
What's for supper?
翻译:晚饭吃什么呀?
We have rice, fish, and vegetables.
翻译:我们吃米饭、鱼和蔬菜。
Good evening, Dad!
翻译:晚上好,爸爸!
Have a glass of water, please.
翻译:请喝杯水吧。
I'm hungry / thirsty.
翻译:我饿/口渴了。
Have an orange / a glass of water.
翻译:吃个橙子/喝杯水吧。
a glass of soy milk
翻译:一杯豆浆
We all scream For ice cream.
翻译:我们都叫喊着要冰淇淋。
Listen and choose
翻译:听一听,选一选
vegetables
翻译:蔬菜(vegetable的复数形式)
noodles
翻译:面条(noodle的复数形式)
What's for ... ?
翻译:……吃什么?
Can I have ... , please?
翻译:请问我可以吃……?
I'm hungry/thirsty.
翻译:我饿/口渴了。
The big fish in my dish,
翻译:我盘子里的这条大鱼,
Is my yummy, yummy dish.
翻译:是我美味的、美味的菜。
Draw three kinds of fruits.
翻译:画三种水果。
Draw three kinds of drinks.
翻译:画三种饮料。
Draw three kinds of food.
翻译:画三种食物。
Trace and match
翻译:描一描,连一连
vegetables
翻译:蔬菜(vegetable的复数形式)
What's for ... ?
翻译:……吃什么?