Unit Six Our Dream Jobs
翻译:第六单元 我们的理想职业
By the end of this unit, I will be able to
翻译:到本单元结束时,我将能够
talk about different jobs.
翻译:谈论不同的职业。
talk about my dream job.
翻译:谈论我的理想职业。
tell the stories of some famous heroes.
翻译:讲述一些著名英雄的故事。
Lesson 19 Different Jobs
翻译:第19课 不同的职业
What are you reading, Mike?
翻译:迈克,你在看什么书?
I'm reading a book about jobs.
翻译:我在看一本关于职业的书。
Sounds interesting. What jobs do you know about from the book?
翻译:听起来很有趣。你从书里了解到了哪些职业?
I know about doctor, nurse, worker, cook, pilot, astronaut and many other jobs.
翻译:我了解到了医生、护士、工人、厨师、飞行员、宇航员还有很多其他职业。
What jobs are you interested in?
翻译:你对什么职业感兴趣?
I am interested in being a pilot. Pilots can fly a plane in the beautiful sky.
翻译:我对成为一名飞行员很感兴趣。飞行员能在美丽的天空中驾驶飞机。
Come on, Baobao. Let's watch the rocket launching.
翻译:快来,宝宝。我们一起看火箭发射。
That's exciting. What do astronauts do?
翻译:太令人激动了。宇航员是做什么的?
They take a spaceship and fly to space.
翻译:他们乘坐宇宙飞船飞往太空。
Look at that woman astronaut. What will she do in space?
翻译:看那位宇航员。她到了太空会做什么?
She will do many things. She will pilot the spaceship, and do a lot of research in space.
翻译:她会做很多事。她会驾驶宇宙飞船,还会在太空做大量的研究。
Great. When I grow up, I'd like to be an astronaut, too.
翻译:太棒了。等我长大了,我也想成为一名宇航员。
Listen, choose and say
翻译:听一听,选一选,说一说
What jobs are they talking about?
翻译:他们在谈论什么职业?
What jobs are they interested in?
翻译:他们对什么职业感兴趣?
What does a/an ... do?
翻译:……是做什么的?
He/She pilots the spaceship, and does a lot of research in space.
翻译:他/她驾驶宇宙飞船,还在太空做大量的研究。
He/She flies a plane in the sky.
翻译:他/她在天空中驾驶飞机。
Look, act and say
翻译:看一看,演一演,说一说
Sally is talking about her family with Lily.
翻译:萨莉正在和莉莉谈论自己的家人。
Who's this man/woman? What's his/her job? What does he/she ... do?
翻译:这位男士/女士是谁? 他/她是做什么工作的? 他/她……做什么?
He/She is my ... . He/She is a/an ... . He/She ... .
翻译:他/她是我的……。 他/她是一名……。 他/她……。
Grandmother: teacher (teach English at school)
翻译:奶奶:教师 (在学校教英语)
Grandfather: pilot (fly a plane in the sky)
翻译:爷爷:飞行员 (在天空中驾驶飞机)
Mother: nurse (take care of sick people)
翻译:妈妈:护士 (照顾病人)
Father: cook (cook food)
翻译:爸爸:厨师 (做饭)
Draw and write
翻译:画一画,写一写
Please read and finish your card.
翻译:请读一读并完成你的卡片。
This is my dad. He is a firefighter. He puts out fires and keeps people safe. He is a hero in my heart.
翻译:这是我的爸爸。他是一名消防员。他负责灭火并保护人们的安全。他是我心中的英雄。
This is my ______.
翻译:这是我的______。
Draw your parent's picture here.
翻译:在这里画一画你爸爸妈妈的画像。
Lesson 20 My Dream Job
翻译:第20课 我的理想职业
What is your dream job, Maomao?
翻译:毛毛,你的理想职业是什么?
I want to be a writer. Writing is my dream job.
翻译:我想成为一名作家。写作是我的理想职业。
I'm sure you can make it. You are good at reading and writing.
翻译:我相信你一定能实现的。你擅长阅读和写作。
Thanks. But I still have a lot to learn. What's your dream job?
翻译:谢谢。但我还有很多东西要学。你的理想职业是什么?
I'd like to be a pilot in the future. I want to fly a plane in the sky.
翻译:我将来想成为一名飞行员。我想在天空中驾驶飞机。
What do you want to be in the future, Sara?
翻译:萨拉,你将来想成为什么样的人?
I want to be a doctor, because I want to help sick people. What''s your dream job?
翻译:我想成为一名医生,因为我想帮助病人。你的理想职业是什么?
My dream job is to be a teacher.
翻译:我的理想职业是成为一名老师。
Why do you want to be a teacher?
翻译:你为什么想成为一名老师?
Because my mum is a teacher. She is kind and she knows a lot. She always helps her students. I'd like to be a teacher like her.
翻译:因为我的妈妈是一名老师。她很善良,而且知识渊博。她总是帮助她的学生。我想成为像她一样的老师。
Listen, tick (✓) and say
翻译:听一听,勾一勾,说一说
What are their dream jobs?/What do they want to be in the future?
翻译:他们的理想职业是什么?/他们将来想成为什么样的人?
Why does ... want to be a/an ...?
翻译:……为什么想成为一名……?
wants to help sick people
翻译:想要帮助病人
wants to write interesting stories
翻译:想要写有趣的故事
wants to fly a plane in the sky
翻译:想要在天空中驾驶飞机
wants to be a kind and helpful teacher like her mum
翻译:想要成为像妈妈一样善良、乐于助人的老师
Beibei and Xuanxuan are talking about their dream jobs.
翻译:贝贝和轩轩正在谈论他们的理想职业。
Hello, Xuanxuan. What's your dream job?/What do you want to be in the future?
翻译:你好,轩轩。你的理想职业是什么?/你将来想成为什么样的人?
My dream job is to be a/an ... ./I want to be a/an ... .
翻译:我的理想职业是成为一名……。/我想成为一名……。
Because ... . How about you, Beibei?
翻译:因为……。贝贝,你呢?
Lesson 21 Work for My Dream Job
翻译:第21课 为理想职业而努力
Hello, I am Taotao. I was born in Heilongjiang. In winter, it's very cold and there is ice and snow everywhere, so people like skating there. When I was five years old, my father took me skating for the first time. I always fell over at the beginning, but I enjoyed skating from then on.
翻译:大家好,我是涛涛。我出生在黑龙江。那里的冬天特别冷,到处都是冰和雪,所以人们都喜欢在那里滑冰。五岁那年,爸爸第一次带我去滑冰。一开始我总摔跤,但从那时起,我就爱上了滑冰。
I'd like to be a skater when I grow up. I have a big dream. I wish to join the Winter Olympics one day. I'm doing my best to make my dream come true. I do lots of exercise every day. I run for 30 minutes every morning. I take skating lessons every weekend. "Where there is a will, there is a way." I will work hard for my dream job and never give up.
翻译:我长大后想成为一名滑冰运动员。我还有一个远大的梦想。我希望有一天能参加冬奥会。所以我正在拼尽全力让梦想成真。我每天都会做大量的训练。我每天早上跑步30分钟。我还每周末都去上滑冰课。“有志者,事竟成。”我会为自己的理想职业努力拼搏,永不放弃。
Read, tick (✓) and say
翻译:读一读,勾一勾,说一说
Birthplace: Heilongjiang
翻译:出生地:黑龙江
His dream job: skater
翻译:理想职业:滑冰运动员
He likes skating.
翻译:他喜欢滑冰。
His mother is a skater.
翻译:他的妈妈是一名滑冰运动员。
In his hometown, people like skating in winter.
翻译:在他的家乡,人们喜欢在冬天滑冰。
How to work for his dream job:
翻译:如何为理想职业努力:
Do lots of exercise.
翻译:做大量的训练。
Run for 30 minutes every morning.
翻译:每天早上跑步30分钟。
Take skating lessons every weekend.
翻译:每周末上滑冰课。
Work hard and never give up.
翻译:努力拼搏,永不放弃。
Lesson 22 My Hero—Yuan Longping
翻译:第22课 我的榜样——袁隆平
Yuan Longping was a famous Chinese scientist. In 2019, he got the Medal of the Republic, the highest honour in our country. People around the world call him the "father of hybrid rice".
翻译:袁隆平是中国著名的科学家。2019年,他荣获我国的最高荣誉——共和国勋章。全世界的人们都称他为“杂交水稻之父”。
Yuan Longping was born in 1930. When he was young, many people had no food to eat. He felt sad for that, and decided to solve the problem. He worked hard for his dream. He once said, "I'm a farmer. If I am not at home, I must be on the farmland. If I am not on the farmland, I must be on my way to the farmland." In the 1970s, Yuan Longping and his team invented hybrid rice. This kind of rice has a higher output, and can feed more people each year.
翻译:袁隆平出生于1930年。他年轻时,很多人都没有饭吃。他为此感到痛心,并决心解决这个问题。他为自己的梦想不懈努力。他曾说过:“我是个农民。如果我不在家,那就一定在田里。如果不在田里,那就一定在去田里的路上。”上世纪70年代,袁隆平和他的团队培育出了杂交水稻。这种水稻产量更高,每年能养活更多的人。
Yuan Longping worked on hybrid rice for over 50 years. His research has helped a lot of people in China and other countries. He is my hero.
翻译:袁隆平致力于杂交水稻五十多年。他的研究成果帮助了中国和其他国家的许多人。他是我的榜样。
Read, tick (✓) and talk about Yuan Longping.
翻译:读一读,勾一勾并谈论袁隆平。
What honour did he get?
翻译:他获得了什么荣誉?
What problem did people have?
翻译:人们遇到了什么问题?
My hero's name: Yuan Longping
翻译:我榜样的名字:袁隆平
How did he solve the problem?
翻译:他是如何解决这个问题的?
He worked hard for his dream.
翻译:他为梦想不懈努力。
He and his team invented hybrid rice.
翻译:他和他的团队培育出了杂交水稻。
Hybrid rice has a higher output, and can feed more people each year.
翻译:杂交水稻产量更高,每年能养活更多的人。
Why is he my hero?
翻译:他为什么是我的榜样?
... worked ... for over 50 years.
翻译:……致力于……五十多年。
... helped a lot of people ... .
翻译:……帮助了……的许多人。
Can you say something about Yuan Longping?
翻译:你能说些关于袁隆平的事情吗?
Yuan Longping was a ... .
翻译:袁隆平是一位……。
He was born in ... .
翻译:他出生于……。
He and ... invented ... .
翻译:他和……培育出了……。
He worked ... .
翻译:他致力于……。
Who is your hero? Please talk about him/her.
翻译:谁是你的榜样?请谈论一下他/她。
When was he/she born?
翻译:他/她出生于什么时候?
What's his/her job?
翻译:他/她的职业是什么?
Why is he/she your hero?
翻译:他/她为什么是你的榜样?
Can you tell us more about him/her?
翻译:你能告诉我们更多关于他/她的事情吗?