Unit One Dealing with Problems
翻译:第一单元 应对问题
By the end of this unit, I will be able to
翻译:到本单元结束时,我将能够
talk about problems in life.
翻译:谈论生活中的问题。
talk about how to solve problems.
翻译:谈论如何解决这些问题。
face problems bravely and solve them better.
翻译:勇敢面对问题,更好地解决问题。
Lesson 1 Keep Your Things Tidy
翻译:第1课 保持物品整洁
Mum, did you see my Chinese book?
翻译:妈妈,你看到我的语文书了吗?
I saw it on your desk last night.
翻译:我昨晚在你的书桌上看到它了。
But it isn't here.
翻译:但它不在这里。
Oh, what a mess!
翻译:噢,这可真是一团糟!
Sorry. I was too busy yesterday. I had no time to tidy up my room.
翻译:对不起。我昨天太忙了。我没时间整理我的房间。
You should put everything in order. Then it will be easy to find your books.
翻译:你应该把所有东西都摆放整齐。这样找书就会很容易。
OK. Let me tidy them up.
翻译:好的。我这就来整理。
Look, whose books are these?
翻译:看,这些是谁的书?
Oh, they are my books. This is my Chinese book. Thank you, Dad. Where did you find them?
翻译:哦,这些是我的书。这本就是我的语文书。谢谢你,爸爸。你在哪儿找到它们的?
They were on the floor in the living room. You should keep your things tidy.
翻译:在客厅的地板上。你应该保持自己的物品整洁。
OK, Dad. I will try my best.
翻译:好的爸爸。我会尽力的。
Listen, tick (✓) and say
翻译:听一听,勾一勾,说一说
Where are they?
翻译:他们在哪里?
What problem did Baobao have?
翻译:宝宝遇到了什么问题?
He was too busy yesterday.
翻译:他昨天太忙了。
He couldn't find his Chinese book.
翻译:他找不到他的语文书了。
Why did Baobao have this problem?
翻译:宝宝为什么会遇到这个问题?
What should Baobao do?
翻译:宝宝应该怎么办?
Put everything ... .
翻译:把所有东西都摆放……。
Keep his things ... .
翻译:保持他的物品……。
Yangyang can't find his watch. He asks Lingling for help.
翻译:阳阳找不到他的手表了。他向玲玲求助。
Lingling, did you see ...?
翻译:玲玲,你看到……了吗?
I saw it ... .
翻译:我看到它……。
But it isn't there.
翻译:但它不在那里。
Whose watch is this?
翻译:这是谁的手表?
It is my ... . Thank you, Ms Wang. Where did you find it?
翻译:这是我的……。谢谢您,王老师。您是在哪里找到它的?
It was ... . You should ... .
翻译:它在……。你应该……。
put things in order
翻译:把东西摆放整齐
keep things tidy
翻译:保持物品整洁
take good care of your things
翻译:照看好你的东西
Please answer these questions and share them with your friends.
翻译:请回答这些问题并和你的朋友们分享。
Did you lose something before?
翻译:你以前丢失过东西吗?
What did you lose?
翻译:你丢失过什么东西?
Where did you find it?
翻译:你在哪里找到它的?
How do you keep your things tidy now?
翻译:你现在是怎样保持你的物品整洁的?
Lesson 2 I Won't Forget Again
翻译:第2课 我不会再忘记了
The floor is wet. What happened, Maomao?
翻译:地板湿了。毛毛,发生什么事了?
I'm sorry, Mum. Danny wet it. I forgot to walk him this afternoon.
翻译:对不起,妈妈。是丹尼弄湿的。今天下午我忘记带它出去遛了。
All right. Let's deal with it together.
翻译:没关系。我们一起来处理这件事吧。
Thank you, Mum. I will walk Danny later.
翻译:谢谢你,妈妈。我等会儿就去遛丹尼。
That's OK. Please don't forget to do it next time.
翻译:好的。下次请别忘记了。
Mum, let me help you wash the dishes.
翻译:妈妈,我来帮你洗碗吧。
Good boy. And your lunch box ... . Where is it?
翻译:好孩子。对了,你的午餐盒……。它在哪里?
Sorry, I forgot to bring it back.
翻译:对不起,我忘记把它带回来了。
Again? You'd better make a to-do list.
翻译:又忘了?你最好制定一个待办事项清单。
A to-do list? That's great. I'll try that.
翻译:待办事项清单?这个主意太棒了。我这就试试。
And you should check your things before coming home.
翻译:还有,回家前你要检查好自己的东西。
OK, Mum! I won't forget again.
翻译:好的,妈妈!我不会再忘记了。
Listen, tick (✓) and say
翻译:听一听,勾一勾,说一说
What happened to Maomao?
翻译:毛毛怎么了?
He forgot to ... .
翻译:他忘记……。
How should he deal with them?
翻译:他该如何处理这些事?
say sorry to ...
翻译:向……道歉
Baobao forgot to bring his homework to school. What should he do?
翻译:宝宝忘记把作业带到学校了。他该怎么办?
You look ..., Baobao. What happened?
翻译:你看起来……,宝宝。发生什么事了?
Sorry, Ms Wang. I forgot to ... .
翻译:对不起,王老师。我忘记……。
You'd better ... .
翻译:你最好……。
OK, I will. Thank you.
翻译:好的,我会的。谢谢您。
make a to-do list
翻译:制定一个待办事项清单
check the schoolbag before coming to school
翻译:上学前检查书包
Write and share
翻译:写一写并分享
Please write a to-do list for tomorrow and share it with your classmates.
翻译:请写下明天的待办事项清单,并和同学们分享。
Hello, everyone. I'm ... . This is my to-do list for tomorrow. I need to make my bed at 7 o'clock . ... The to-do list is very useful. It can help me remember what to do.
翻译:大家好。我是……。这是我明天的待办事项清单。我要在七点钟整理床铺。……待办事项清单非常有用。它能帮助我们记住该做的事情。
Date: ______
翻译:日期:______
Lesson 3 Try These Learning Methods
翻译:第3课 试试这些学习方法
Hello, everyone. I'd like to share my learning methods. My English was not so good before, and I had some problems with English learning.
翻译:大家好。我想分享一下我的学习方法。我以前的英语不是很好,在英语学习上遇到了一些问题。
It was difficult for me to remember English words. I asked Ms Wang for help. She told me to make some word cards, and go over them in my free time. I tried this method, and it really worked.
翻译:我很难记住英语单词。于是我去向王老师求助。她让我做一些单词卡片,在空闲的时间复习。我试了这个方法,真的很管用。
I couldn't read English words well. Maomao told me to listen to English songs and watch English films. I found these ways very useful.
翻译:我以前英语单词读得也不好。毛毛建议我听英文歌、看英文电影。我发现这些方法特别管用。
Lingling told me it is important to read aloud. I tried to do that after class. That was really a good way to speak English well.
翻译:玲玲告诉我大声朗读很重要。我试着课后坚持做。这确实是把英语说好的好方法。
Today I got an A in English class. I hope these methods can solve your learning problems, too. Thank you all.
翻译:今天我在英语课上得了A。希望这些方法也能帮你们解决学习上的问题。谢谢大家。
How Can We Learn English Well?
翻译:我们怎样才能学好英语?
Read, choose and say
翻译:读一读,选一选,说一说
How does Guoguo learn English well?
翻译:果果是怎样把英语学好的?
Ms Wang's method: D
翻译:王老师的方法:D
It is a good way to remember English words.
翻译:这是一个记住英语单词的好方法。
Maomao's methods: A C
翻译:毛毛的方法:A C
They are good ways to read English words well.
翻译:它们都是把英语单词读好的好方法。
Lingling's method: B
翻译:玲玲的方法:B
It is a good way to speak English well.
翻译:这是一个把英语说好的好方法。
Look, think and act
翻译:看一看,想一想,演一演
Mike wants to learn Chinese well. Please act as Mike and share his story with your classmates.
翻译:迈克想学好中文。请扮演迈克,和你的同学们分享他的故事。
It was difficult ... .
翻译:……很难。
I asked my friends for help.
翻译:我向我的朋友们求助。
Maomao told me to ... . ...
翻译:毛毛告诉我……。……
I do well in Chinese now.
翻译:我现在中文说得很好。
Maomao's method: read aloud
翻译:毛毛的方法:大声朗读
Yangyang's method: make word cards, and go over them in free time
翻译:阳阳的方法:制作单词卡片,在空闲的时间复习
Lingling's method: ...
翻译:玲玲的方法:……
That was really a good way to ... .
翻译:这确实是一种……的好方法。
I had some problems with ... learning. It was difficult for me to ... . / I couldn't ... .
翻译:我在……的学习上遇到了一些困难。我很难……。/我不能……。
... told me ... . Now, I can ... .
翻译:……告诉我……。现在,我能……。
Lesson 4 Face Problems Bravely
翻译:第4课 勇敢面对问题
One day, Xiaoran had a big problem. What happened? She broke Chenchen's favourite pen at school. Xiaoran was afraid to face Chenchen. She told Mum about it. "You should face it bravely," Mum said.
翻译:有一天,小然遇到了一个大问题。到底发生了什么事呢?她在学校弄坏了晨晨最喜欢的钢笔。小然不敢面对晨晨。她把这件事告诉了妈妈。妈妈说:“你应该勇敢地面对。”
The next day, Xiaoran and Mum bought a new pen. They went to Chenchen's home together. Xiaoran said, "I'm so sorry I broke your favourite pen. Here is a new one for you." Chenchen said, "That's all right, Xiaoran." They became good friends again.
翻译:第二天,小然和妈妈买了一支新钢笔。她们一起去了晨晨家。小然说:“对不起,我弄坏了你最喜欢的钢笔。这支新的送给你。”晨晨说:“没关系,小然。”她们又成了好朋友。
Xiaoran and Mum came back home, but Xiaoran couldn't find her cat, Dudu. Xiaoran forgot to close the window. Maybe Dudu ran away. Xiaoran was worried. She looked for him everywhere.
翻译:小然和妈妈回家后,却发现她的猫嘟嘟不见了。原来小然忘记关窗了。嘟嘟可能跑掉了。小然很担心。她们到处寻找嘟嘟。
Xiaoran got an idea. She put up a notice with Dudu's picture and Mum's phone number. Luckily, Dudu came back by himself. Xiaoran was happy again.
翻译:小然想到了一个主意。他们贴出了一张告示,上面有嘟嘟的照片和妈妈的电话号码。幸运的是,嘟嘟自己回来了。小然又开心起来了。
So if we face problems bravely, all of them will go away.
翻译:所以,如果我们勇敢地面对困难,所有的烦恼都会烟消云散。
Read, choose and talk about Xiaoran's problems.
翻译:读一读,选一选并谈一谈小然的问题。
Xiaoran was ... .
翻译:小然当时……。
What were Xiaoran's problems?
翻译:小然遇到了哪些问题?
How did Xiaoran solve them?
翻译:小然是怎么解决这些问题的?
Said ... to Chenchen and ______ for Chenchen.
翻译:向晨晨说……并给晨晨______。
bought a new pen
翻译:买了一支新钢笔
Xiaoran and Chenchen became ... again.
翻译:小然和晨晨又成了……。
Put up a ______ to look for Dudu.
翻译:张贴______寻找嘟嘟。
Luckily, Dudu ... by himself.
翻译:幸运的是,嘟嘟自己……。
Xiaoran was ... again.
翻译:小然又……起来了。
Xiaoran's friend Lanlan has a problem. Xiaoran is helping her.
翻译:小然的朋友兰兰遇到了问题。小然正在帮助她。
You look worried, Lanlan. What happened?
翻译:兰兰,你看起来很着急。发生什么事了?
Did you say ... to her?
翻译:你向她说……了吗?
No, I'm afraid to face her.
翻译:没有。我不敢面对她。
Don't worry. You should/can ... .
翻译:别担心。你应该/可以……。
Tell a story about how to deal with problems
翻译:讲一个关于如何处理问题的故事
Can you deal with your problems in your daily life?
翻译:你能处理好日常生活中的问题吗?
Think and answer: What problem did you have?
翻译:想一想,答一答:你遇到过什么问题?
Think and write: How did you deal with the problem?
翻译:想一想,写一写:你是怎么处理这个问题的?
put ... in order
翻译:把……摆放整齐
make a to-do list
翻译:制定一个待办事项清单
check ... before ...
翻译:在……之前检查……
say sorry to ...
翻译:向……道歉
Share your story in class.
翻译:在课堂上分享你的故事。
I'm glad to stand here and share my story./I'm very glad to say something here. ...
翻译:我很高兴站在这里分享我的故事。/我非常高兴能在这里发言。……
What problem did you have?
翻译:你遇到了什么问题?
How did you deal with it?
翻译:你是怎么处理的?
What did you learn? (I should ... .)
翻译:你学到了什么?(我应该……。)
I can tell others the problems I had.
翻译:我能够向别人倾诉自己遇到的问题。
I can find good methods to deal with my problems.
翻译:我能够找到处理自身问题的好方法。
I can share my story about how to deal with problems.
翻译:我可以分享我如何处理问题的故事。
Letters and Sounds sp, st, sw
翻译:字母组合与发音 sp、st、sw
Let's read aloud
翻译:一起大声读一读
This is a story about a little girl Nana. She makes a sweater for a little star. But the star is too far. So Nana stands on a stone and speaks with a bird. The bird says, "Stop! My girl! Play sports and be cool. Then you can find the star in a swimming pool."
翻译:这是一个关于小女孩娜娜的故事。 她为一颗小星星织了一件毛衣。 可星星离得太远了。 于是娜娜站在一块石头上,和一只小鸟说话。 小鸟说:“停下!我的小姑娘! 做做运动,保持冷静。 这样你就能在游泳池里找到这颗星星啦。”
Listen and repeat
翻译:听一听并跟读
Listen and write
翻译:听一听,写一写
Reading aloud is a good way to speak English well.
翻译:大声朗读是说好英语的好方法。
Baobao should sweep the room clean.
翻译:宝宝应该把房间打扫干净。
Xiaoran's story tells us we should face problems bravely.
翻译:小然的故事告诉我们,要勇敢面对问题。