UNIT FIVE WHO'S THAT BABY BOY?
翻译:第五单元 那个小男孩是谁?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听并说一说
Who's this man on the horse?
翻译:在马上的那个男人是谁?
He's my cousin, Tom.
翻译:他是我的表哥,汤姆。
He's the son of Aunt Mary, my mother's sister.
翻译:他是我姨妈玛丽,也就是我妈妈姐姐的儿子。
He looks much older than you.
翻译:他看起来比你大很多。
He's eighteen years older than I am.
翻译:他比我大十八岁。
Here is a photo of Tom's family.
翻译:这是汤姆家的全家福。
He has two lovely kids.
翻译:他有两个可爱的孩子。
Yes, Sally and Jack.
翻译:是的。莎莉和杰克。
Sally is seven years older than Jack is.
翻译:莎莉比杰克大七岁。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
He is eighteen years older than I am.
翻译:他比我大十八岁。
Listen and write
翻译:听一听并写一写
Write and tell.
翻译:写一写并告诉大家。
My ... is ... years older than I am.
翻译:我的……比我大……岁。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听并说一说
Look, here is another photo.
翻译:看,这是另一张照片。
The girl is Sally, my niece.
翻译:这个女孩是莎莉,我的侄女。
Who's that baby boy?
翻译:那个小男孩是谁?
He's Jack, my nephew.
翻译:他是杰克,我的侄儿。
Is Meimei your cousin?
翻译:梅梅是你的表妹吗?
We were born in the same year.
翻译:我们出生于同一年。
Do you have big cousins?
翻译:你有大表姐吗?
My aunt's daughter will have a baby soon.
翻译:我姨母的女儿不久就要生小孩了。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Who's that baby boy?
翻译:那个小男孩是谁?
He's Jack, my nephew.
翻译:他是杰克,我的侄儿。
Jack, my nephew
翻译:杰克,我的侄儿
Mrs Li, my neighbour
翻译:李太太,我的邻居
this little girl
翻译:这个小女孩
Xinxin, Lingling's cousin
翻译:欣欣,玲玲的表妹
Bob, one of Mike's uncles
翻译:鲍勃,迈克的其中一个叔叔
Listen and write
翻译:听一听并写一写
Can you tell who he is / she is / they are?
翻译:你能告诉我他 / 她 / 他们是谁吗?
He is my mother's husband.
翻译:他是我妈妈的丈夫。
He is your father.
翻译:他是你的爸爸。
He is my aunt's husband.
翻译:他是我姨母的丈夫。
He is your uncle.
翻译:他是你的姨夫。
He is my cousin's son.
翻译:他是我表哥的儿子。
He is your nephew.
翻译:他是你的侄儿。
They are my mother's parents.
翻译:他们是我妈妈的父母。
They are your grandparents.
翻译:他们是你的外祖父母。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听并说一说
I have four cousins.
翻译:我有四个表兄弟姐妹。
Two of them are in high school.
翻译:其中两个在读高中。
I have more cousins than you.
翻译:我的表兄弟姐妹比你多。
We often have a big family reunion on Christmas.
翻译:我们经常会在圣诞节的时候大家庭重聚。
How often do you see your cousins?
翻译:你多久见一次你的表兄弟姐妹?
Every Christmas.
翻译:每年的圣诞节。
Do you often see your cousins?
翻译:你经常见到你的表兄弟姐妹吗?
Yes, we see each other quite often.
翻译:是的。我们经常会看到对方。
Because we live in the same city.
翻译:因为我们住在同一个城市。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
How often do you see your cousins?
翻译:你多久见一次你的表兄弟姐妹?
Every Christmas.
翻译:每年的圣诞节。
see your cousins Christmas
翻译:看到你的表兄弟姐妹 圣诞节
visit your grandparents summer
翻译:拜访你的外祖父母 夏天
have chess lessons Friday
翻译:上象棋课 星期五
Listen and write
翻译:听一听并写一写
Number of cousins
翻译:表兄弟姐妹的个数
Draw your family tree and talk about it.
翻译:画一画你的家族树并谈论一下。
Now I can understand
翻译:现在我能够理解
Listen, match, and write.
翻译:听音连线并写一写。
Jim, ______years older
翻译:吉姆,大______岁。
AI, ______years older
翻译:AI,大______岁。
Bobby, ______years older
翻译:波比,大______岁。
He / She is ... .
翻译:他/她……。
He / She is ... older than I am.
翻译:他/她比我大……岁。
Now I know the sound
翻译:现在我知道了发音
Tim told Ted a story about the elephant and the tiger.
翻译:蒂姆给泰德讲了一个关于大象和老虎的故事。
The taxi driver took a truck to the train station.
翻译:出租车司机把卡车带到了火车站。
Tom is Sara's cousin.
翻译:汤姆是萨拉的表哥。
He is eighteen years older than Sara.
翻译:他比萨拉大十八岁。
He has two lovely children.
翻译:他有两个可爱的孩子。
His daughter is Sally, Sara's niece.
翻译:他的女儿叫莎莉,莎拉的侄女。
His son is Jack, Sara's nephew.
翻译:他的儿子叫杰克,萨拉的侄儿。
Read and write.
翻译:读一读并写一写。
Sally is Sara's niece.
翻译:莎莉是萨拉的侄女。
Jack is Sara's nephew.
翻译:杰克是萨拉的侄儿。
Yangyang has four cousins.
翻译:洋洋有四个表兄弟姐妹。
Two of them are in high school.
翻译:其中两个在读高中。
They all live in the same city and often see each other.
翻译:他们都生活在同一个城市并且能够经常见到对方。
Sara has more cousins.
翻译:萨拉有更多的表兄弟姐妹。
They usually have a big family reunion every Christmas.
翻译:他们通常会在圣诞节时大家庭重聚。
Read and choose.
翻译:读一读并选一选。
Sara sees her cousins every Christmas.
翻译:萨拉每个圣诞节会见到她的表兄弟姐妹。
Dear Tom, How is everything going?
翻译:敬爱的汤姆,一切都还好吗?
How are your kids?
翻译:你的孩子们好吗?
Is your daughter, my niece, Sally, seven years old now?
翻译:你的女儿,我的侄女莎莉,现在七岁了吧?
Your son, my one-month old nephew, must be very lovely.
翻译:你的儿子,我的一个月的侄儿,一定很可爱。
My parents and I often talk about you.
翻译:我和我爸妈经常谈起你。
We all miss you.
翻译:我们都很想念你。
Looking forward to hearing from you.
翻译:期待你的来信。