UNIT EIGHT REVISION - 北京版英语五年级下册
UNIT EIGHT REVISION 翻译:第八单元 复习
Lesson 27 翻译:第二十七课
Do you understand? 翻译:你理解了吗?
Tick (✓) or cross (✕). 翻译:判断对错。
Can you write? 翻译:你会写吗?
My mother is a / an ______. 翻译:我妈妈是一名______。
My father is a / an ______. 翻译:我爸爸是一名______。
I will be a / an ______ in the future. 翻译:我将来想成为一名______。
Lesson 27 翻译:第二十七课
Can you do? 翻译:你会做吗?
What are the most popular jobs? 翻译:最受欢迎的工作是什么?
Jobs 翻译:工作;职业
Number of students 翻译:学生的数量
Ranking 翻译:排行
Can you talk? 翻译:你会说吗?
This is a picture of my family. 翻译:这是我的全家福。
older 翻译:更大
... years old 翻译:……岁
the same age 翻译:同龄
cousin 翻译:表兄弟姐妹;堂兄弟姐妹
niece 翻译:侄女
nephew 翻译:侄儿
My father is a driver, but I will be a football player. 翻译:我的爸爸是一个司机,但是我想成为一名足球运动员。
artist 翻译:艺术家
doctor 翻译:医生
tailor 翻译:裁缝
Can you read and write? 翻译:你会读和写吗?
Travelling in Hong Kong and Macao 翻译:港澳之旅
At the mouth of Zhujiang River lie two beautiful cities of China: Hong Kong and Macao. 翻译:珠江口岸坐落着两座美丽的中国城市:香港和澳门。
Let's pay a visit there. 翻译:我们去那儿参观一下吧。
HongKong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge 翻译:港珠澳大桥
Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge is 55 kilometers long. 翻译:港珠澳大桥全长55千米。
It is the world's longest cross-sea bridge. 翻译:是世界上最长的跨海大桥。
It brings Hong Kong, Zhuhai, and Macao closer to one another. 翻译:拉近了港珠澳三座城市的距离。
Because of this bridge, it takes less than an hour to go from Hong Kong to Macao by bus. 翻译:因为这座桥,从香港坐公交车去澳门都不用一个小时。
Hong Kong Palace Museum 翻译:香港故宫博物馆
Hong Kong Palace Museum is wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. 翻译:香港故宫博物馆上宽下窄。
It is in the shape of an ancient Chinese cup. 翻译:其形为中国古代的杯具。
The museum is open to visitors every day except Tuesday. 翻译:博物馆每逢周二闭馆。
Here we can enjoy Chinese art and culture. 翻译:在这里可以欣赏到中国的艺术和文化。
A-Ma Temple 翻译:妈祖庙
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-29 17:59:36