Unit Five Enjoy Eating
翻译:第五单元 乐享美食
Lesson 15 I'd Like Some Chicken
翻译:第15课 我想要一些鸡肉
What would you like in the sandwich?
翻译:你想在三明治里加什么?
I'd like some chicken.
翻译:我想要一些鸡肉。
It makes me strong.
翻译:它让我变得强壮。
And some tomatoes, please.
翻译:请再来些西红柿。
Vegetables are healthy food.
翻译:蔬菜是健康食品。
They are good for you.
翻译:它们对你有好处。
What would you like to drink?
翻译:你想喝什么?
I'd like some orange juice, Mum.
翻译:妈妈,我想喝橙汁。
Sorry, we don't have any orange juice.
翻译:抱歉,我们没有橙汁了。
How about grape juice?
翻译:葡萄汁怎么样?
I love grape juice, too.
翻译:我也爱葡萄汁。
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
What does Mike have?
翻译:迈克有什么?
Listen, match and talk
翻译:听一听,找一找,说一说
What would they like to have?
翻译:他们想要吃什么?
What would Guoguo like to have?
翻译:果果想要什么?
Guoguo would like ... .
翻译:果果想要……。
It's ... for her.
翻译:这对她……。
What would you like to put in your sandwich?
翻译:你想在三明治里放什么?
I'd like to put ... in it.
翻译:我想在里面放……。
... is/are good for me.
翻译:……对我有好处。
Make a sandwich at home and put a photo of it here.
翻译:在家做个三明治,并在这里放一张它的照片。
Here is my sandwich.
翻译:这是我的三明治。
There are some ... in it.
翻译:里面有些……。
They are good for me.
翻译:它们对我有好处。
Lesson 16 What Would You Like to Have?
翻译:第16课 你想吃点什么?
CHINESE FOOD MENU
翻译:中餐菜单
Beijing roast duck
翻译:北京烤鸭
tomato and egg soup
翻译:西红柿鸡蛋汤
Western Food Menu
翻译:西餐菜单
with potatoes and vegetables
翻译:配土豆和蔬菜
Let's have lunch here.
翻译:我们在这儿吃午饭吧。
What would you like to have?
翻译:你想吃什么?
I'd like to have some rice with potatoes and meatballs.
翻译:我想吃些土豆肉丸饭。
I love Chinese food.
翻译:我喜欢吃中餐。
What would you like to eat, Baobao?
翻译:宝宝,你想吃什么?
Well, I'd like to try something different today.
翻译:嗯,今天我想尝试点不一样的。
I want to have some steak and tomato soup.
翻译:我想吃些牛排和番茄汤。
And for dessert?
翻译:那甜点呢?
That's my favourite.
翻译:那是我的最爱。
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
What would Baobao and Mike like to have?
翻译:宝宝和迈克想吃什么?
Beijing roast duck
翻译:北京烤鸭
Mike would like to have ... .
翻译:迈克想吃……。
Baobao would like to try ... .
翻译:宝宝想尝试……。
Listen, tick (✓) and act
翻译:听一听,勾一勾,演一演
What would you like to have today?
翻译:您今天想吃点什么?
tomatoes and eggs
翻译:番茄炒蛋
Beijing roast duck
翻译:北京烤鸭
Think, talk and write
翻译:想一想,说一说,写一写
Here is a menu from a British school.
翻译:这是一份英国学校的菜单。
What would you like to have for lunch today?
翻译:你今天午餐想吃什么?
chicken sandwich
翻译:鸡肉三明治
What would you like to have for lunch today?
翻译:你今天午餐想吃什么?
I'd like to have Tuesday's lunch.
翻译:我想要周二的午餐。
I'd like to have ... .
翻译:我想要……。
What's on your school menu?
翻译:你们学校的菜单上有什么?
What food would you like to put on your school menu?
翻译:你希望学校菜单上有哪些食物?
I'd like ... on our school menu. ...
翻译:我想要我们学校菜单上的……。……
Lesson 17 Please Don't Play with the Chopsticks
翻译:第17课 请不要玩筷子
Kevin, be quiet.
翻译:凯文,安静点。
Please don't play with the chopsticks.
翻译:请不要玩筷子。
Sorry, but how do I use the chopsticks?
翻译:抱歉,但我该怎么用筷子呢?
We don't play with them.
翻译:筷子不是拿来玩的。
We hold them in one hand and pick up food like this.
翻译:我们用一只手握住它们,然后像这样把食物夹起来。
OK, let me try.
翻译:好的,让我试试。
How do you cut the steak with knife and fork?
翻译:你怎样用刀叉切牛排?
Well, we often hold the knife in the right hand and the fork in the left hand.
翻译:嗯,我们通常右手拿餐刀,左手拿餐叉。
Thank you, Mike.
翻译:谢谢你,迈克。
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
How do you use the chopsticks?
翻译:你怎么用筷子?
hold them in one hand and pick up food
翻译:用一只手握住它们并夹取食物
How do you cut the steak with knife and fork?
翻译:你怎样用刀叉切牛排?
Listen, number and say
翻译:听一听,标序号并说一说
don't play with the chopsticks
翻译:不要玩筷子
speak in a polite way
翻译:礼貌地讲话
keep the table clean
翻译:保持桌面整洁
What do you think of these people's table manners?
翻译:你如何看待这些人的餐桌礼仪?
What do you want to say to them?
翻译:你想对他们说什么?
The boy in picture 1 is not acting politely.
翻译:图1中的男孩举止不礼貌。
He is playing with the chopsticks.
翻译:他在玩筷子。
I want to say: Please don't play with the chopsticks.
翻译:我想说:请不要玩筷子。
Be nice when you eat
翻译:用餐时要保持礼貌
Please don't play with the chopsticks.
翻译:请不要玩筷子。
It's good to ... .
翻译:……是好的。
Lesson 18 How to Make Fruit Salad
翻译:第18课 怎样制作水果沙拉
Let's get the food
翻译:让我们来准备食材吧
Let's make the fruit salad
翻译:让我们来制作水果沙拉吧
First, wash the fruit.
翻译:首先,清洗水果。
Next, cut the apple, banana, pear and the grapes.
翻译:接下来,切苹果、香蕉、梨和葡萄。
Then, put all the fruit on a plate.
翻译:然后,把所有水果放在盘子上。
Last, put ice cream on the fruit.
翻译:最后,把冰激凌放在水果上。
Make the salad look nice.
翻译:让沙拉看起来美观些。
Now, let's enjoy the fruit salad!
翻译:现在,让我们一起享用水果沙拉吧!
Listen and find out how to make fruit salad with ice cream.
翻译:听一听,了解如何用冰激凌制作水果沙拉。
Make a salad for your family.
翻译:为家人做一份沙拉。
What food do we need?
翻译:我们需要哪些食材?
Vegetables, eggs, fruit, ... .
翻译:蔬菜、鸡蛋、水果……。
How do we make the salad?
翻译:如何制作沙拉?
First, wash the ... .
翻译:首先,清洗……。
cut put make enjoy
翻译:切 放 制作 享用
Take a picture of your salad, and show how to make it.
翻译:拍一张你的沙拉的照片,并展示怎样制作它。
Project Make a poster about table manners
翻译:项目:制作一张关于餐桌礼仪的海报
What are good table manners?
翻译:什么是好的餐桌礼仪?
Think and find the answers out.
翻译:思考并找出答案。
Talk about table manners at school lunch.
翻译:谈谈学校午餐期间的餐桌礼仪。
We should wash our hands first.
翻译:我们应该先洗手。
We don't talk with food in our mouth.
翻译:我们嘴里含着食物时不说话。
Make a poster.
翻译:制作一张海报。
Table manners at school lunch
翻译:学校午餐期间的餐桌礼仪
Wash your hands before eating.
翻译:饭前洗手。
Say "Pleases." and "Thank you."
翻译:说“请”和“谢谢”。
Don't play with the chopsticks.
翻译:不要玩筷子。
Don't talk with food in your mouth.
翻译:不要含着食物说话。
I can make a poster about good table manners and follow them.
翻译:我能制作一张关于良好餐桌礼仪的海报,并遵守这些礼仪。
Letters and Sounds ir, ur
翻译:字母(组合)与发音 ir,ur
Wear your shirt,
翻译:穿上你的衬衫,
And take your bird.
翻译:带上你的小鸟。
Come to my party
翻译:快来参加我的派对
Cake for you first,
翻译:先给你一块蛋糕,
Then for your bird.
翻译:再给你的小鸟一块。
Today is my —birthday!
翻译:今天是我的 ——生日!
Listen and repeat
翻译:听录音并跟读
Circle and read aloud
翻译:圈一圈并大声朗读