Unit Two Be Good Friends
翻译:第二单元 成为好朋友
Lesson 5 We Can Read It Together
翻译:第5课 我们可以一起读
What are you reading, Mike?
翻译:迈克,你在读什么?
I'm reading a science book.
翻译:我在读一本科普书。
I love science books.
翻译:我喜欢科普书。
What's it about?
翻译:它是关于什么的?
It's about animal eyes.
翻译:它是关于动物眼睛的。
Different animal eyes work in different ways.
翻译:不同动物的眼睛有不同的作用。
Sounds interesting.
翻译:听起来很有趣。
What are you reading?
翻译:你在读什么?
I'm reading a story book.
翻译:我正在读一本故事书。
In this story, a boy has a magic brush.
翻译:在这篇故事中,一位小男孩拥有一支神奇的画笔。
It can turn his drawings into real things.
翻译:能将他的画变为现实。
Can I read it with you?
翻译:我可以和你一起读吗?
Sure, we can read it together.
翻译:当然,我们可以一起读。
The Magic Brush of Ma Liang
翻译:神笔马良
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
What is Mike/Maomao reading?
翻译:迈克/毛毛正在读什么?
I'm reading ______.
翻译:我正在读______。
It's a ______.
翻译:它是一本______。
It's about ______.
翻译:它是关于______的。
I'm reading ______.
翻译:我正在读______。
It's a ______.
翻译:它是一本______。
It's about ______.
翻译:它是关于______的。
The Magic Brush of Ma Liang
翻译:神笔马良
What might Maomao and Mike do together?
翻译:毛毛和迈克可能一起做什么?
All about Planes
翻译:关于飞机的一切
The Magic Brush of Ma Liang
翻译:神笔马良
Listen, tick (✓) and talk
翻译:听一听,勾一勾,说一说
What is the girl reading?
翻译:这个女孩在读什么?
Where can they find the book?
翻译:他们可以在哪里找到这本书?
What book do you like?
翻译:你喜欢什么书?
Share it with your friends.
翻译:和你的朋友们分享一下。
I love this science book.
翻译:我喜欢这本科普书。
It is about animal eyes. ...
翻译:它是关于动物眼睛的。……
Lesson 6 Let Me Help You
翻译:第6课 让我来帮你
What's the matter, Guoguo?
翻译:怎么了,果果?
I can't remember the poem.
翻译:我记不住这首诗,
Let me help you.
翻译:我来帮你吧。
You can remember the first word of every line.
翻译:你可以记住每一行的第一个字。
I still can't remember it.
翻译:我还是记不住。
You can draw a picture for the poem.
翻译:你可以为这首诗画一幅画,
It works, Lingling!
翻译:玲玲,这个方法有用!
I can remember it now.
翻译:我现在能记住了。
Thank you so much.
翻译:太感谢你了。
It's great to have a friend like you!
翻译:有你这样的朋友真好!
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
Guoguo is ______.
翻译:果果是______。
Her friend Lingling comes to help.
翻译:她的朋友玲玲过来帮忙。
remember the first word
翻译:记住第一个字
Guoguo is ______.
翻译:果果是______。
Listen, choose and talk
翻译:听一听,选一选,说一说
Which is a good way for Chengcheng?
翻译:哪一种是程程的好方法?
Do you have any other ideas for Chengcheng?
翻译:关于程程,你还有其他建议吗?
Think, talk and act
翻译:想一想,说一说,演一演
Please help your friends find a good way to study.
翻译:请帮助你的朋友找到一个好的学习方法。
What's the matter?
翻译:怎么了?
I can't remember the ... .
翻译:我记不住……。
Oh, it works.
翻译:哦,这个方法有用。
Lesson 7 You Should Have a Good Rest
翻译:第7课 你应该好好休息
May I speak to Lingling?
翻译:我能和玲玲通话吗?
Lingling is sleeping.
翻译:玲玲正在睡觉。
She is ill today.
翻译:她今天生病了。
I'm sorry to hear that.
翻译:很抱歉听到这个消息。
May I call her later?
翻译:我稍后再给她打电话好吗?
How are you feeling, Lingling?
翻译:玲玲,你感觉怎么样?
I have a bad cold.
翻译:我得了重感冒。
I can't go to school tomorrow.
翻译:明天不能去上学了。
You should have a good rest and drink some warm water now.
翻译:你现在应该好好休息,多喝些温水。
Thank you, Guoguo.
翻译:谢谢你,果果。
Listen and find
翻译:听一听,找一找
May I speak to ... ?
翻译:我能和……通话吗?
Lingling is ill.
翻译:玲玲生病了。
Lingling has a ... .
翻译:玲玲得了……。
You should ... .
翻译:你应该……。
drink some warm water
翻译:喝些温水
Thank you, Guoguo.
翻译:谢谢你,果果。
Listen, match and talk
翻译:听一听,连一连,说一说
read her a story
翻译:给她讲故事
Lesson 8 A Cupcake
翻译:第8课 一个杯形蛋糕
May I have a cupcake, please?
翻译:可以给我一个杯形蛋糕吗?
Oh, my love!
翻译:哦,我的宝贝杯形蛋糕!
I can't wait to put you in my mouth.
翻译:我迫不及待想尝一口了!
Joe loves cakes, too.
翻译:乔也喜欢蛋糕。
Joe is my best friend.
翻译:乔是我最好的朋友。
I should share it with him.
翻译:我应该和他分享。
My little cake?
翻译:我的小蛋糕?
It's too small to share.
翻译:它太小了,没法分享。
I should eat it all.
翻译:我应该把它全部吃掉。
Joe may be sad.
翻译:乔可能会难过。
He always shares good things with me.
翻译:他总是把好东西分享给我。
Listen, think and show.
翻译:听一听,想一想并进行展示。
Should Yoyo share his cupcake?
翻译:悠悠应该分享他的杯形蛋糕吗?
Is Yoyo a good friend?
翻译:悠悠是个好朋友吗?
Yoyo should share ... .
翻译:悠悠应该分享……。
Yoyo should not share ... .
翻译:悠悠不应该分享……。
Yoyo is a good friend. ...
翻译:悠悠是个好朋友。
Yoyo is not a good friend. ...
翻译:悠悠不是个好朋友。
Project Make a report about FRIENDS
翻译:项目:做一份关于朋友的报告
Think and talk in pairs.
翻译:两人一组,想一想并说一说。
Who are your friends?
翻译:你的朋友是谁?
... are my friends.
翻译:……是我的朋友。
What do you often do with your friends?
翻译:你经常和朋友一起做什么?
We often read together.
翻译:我们经常一起读书。
What do friends do together?
翻译:朋友在一起会做什么?
Talk and then write down the answers.
翻译:讨论并写下答案。
We often read together.
翻译:我们经常一起读书。
I share my feelings with my friend.
翻译:我和我的朋友分享感受。
My friend helps me with my study.
翻译:我的朋友帮助我学习。
Make a report.
翻译:撰写一篇报告。
FRIENDS in our eyes
翻译:我们眼中的朋友
Friends often do things together.
翻译:朋友们经常一起做事情。
Friends should help each other.
翻译:朋友应该互相帮助。
We can share feelings with our friends.
翻译:我们可以和朋友分享感受。
I can talk about how to be a good friend.
翻译:我可以谈谈如何成为一个好朋友。
Letters and Sounds i, i_e, o
翻译:字母(组合)与发音 i,i_e,o
I have some ice.
翻译:我有些冰块。
Yoyo has some rice.
翻译:悠悠有些米饭。
He wants some ice.
翻译:他想要些冰块。
Let me share it with you,
翻译:让我与你分享,
Because I love you,
翻译:因为我爱你,
A friend since long time ago.
翻译:长久以来的朋友。
Listen and repeat
翻译:听一听并跟读
Listen and tick (✓)
翻译:听一听,勾一勾