WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
翻译:你怎么了?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Mum, come here, please.
翻译:妈妈,请过来一下。
What's wrong with you, Baobao?
翻译:宝宝,你怎么了?
You don't look very well.
翻译:你看起来好像不太舒服。
I have a headache.
翻译:我头痛。
Let me take your temperature. ...
翻译:让我来量一下你的体温。……
You have a fever!
翻译:你发烧了!
Do I need to see a doctor?
翻译:我需要去看医生吗?
I can't go swimming today.
翻译:我今天不能去游泳了。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看,学一学
What's wrong with you?
翻译:你哪里不舒服了?
I have a headache.
翻译:我头痛。
Listen and choose.
翻译:听一听,选一选。
Dear Miss Wang,
翻译:亲爱的王老师:
I am sorry I cannot go to school today.
翻译:对不起,我今天不能去上学了。
I have a headache.
翻译:我头痛。
I'm sorry I cannot go to the football lessons today.
翻译:对不起,我今天不能去上足球课了。
school, headache
翻译:学校,头痛
the piano lessons, headache
翻译:钢琴课,头痛
the football lessons, toothache
翻译:足球课,牙痛
the football lessons, fever
翻译:足球课,发烧
Write a note to your teacher.
翻译:写一个便条给老师。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Doctor, he has a bad headache and a high fever.
翻译:医生,他头很痛,烧的厉害。
Young man, open your mouth and say "Ah".
翻译:年轻人,张开嘴,然后说“啊”。
Does he have the flu?
翻译:他得了流感吗?
I'm afraid so, but he needs to take a blood test first.
翻译:恐怕是这样的,但首先他需要做一个血液检测。
What's wrong with me, Doctor?
翻译:医生,我怎么了?
You just have the flu.
翻译:你只是得了流感。
Take some pills and you'll get well soon.
翻译:吃点药,你马上就会好起来。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Does he have the flu?
翻译:他得了流感吗?
I'm afraid so.
翻译:恐怕是这样的。
Show them to the right room.
翻译:带他们去正确的房间。
What's wrong with you?
翻译:你哪里不舒服了?
Please go to Doctor ... .
翻译:请去看医生……。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
What's the matter with you, young man?
翻译:年轻人,你哪里不舒服?
My right leg hurts, Doctor.
翻译:医生,我右腿痛。
All right, let me see.
翻译:好的,让我看看。
I can't walk.
翻译:我都不能走路了。
Does it hurt here?
翻译:这里痛吗?
Yes, it hurts near the knee.
翻译:是的,靠近膝盖的地方痛。
I'm afraid we need to take an X-ray.
翻译:我想我们需要做一个X光片检查。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看,并学一学
What's the matter with you?
翻译:你哪里不舒服?
My right leg hurts.
翻译:我右腿痛。
Listen, repeat, and act.
翻译:听一听,照着说并演一演。
What's the matter with you?
翻译:你哪里不舒服?
My right foot hurts.
翻译:我右脚痛。
What's wrong with the boy?
翻译:那个男孩子怎么了?
His right foot hurts.
翻译:他的右脚痛。
Now I can understand
翻译:现在我能理解了
Listen and decide.
翻译:听一听并判断一下。
What's wrong / the matter with you?
翻译:你哪里不舒服?
Now I know the sound
翻译:现在我知道发音了
Circle the correct answer with a pencil, Carl.
翻译:卡尔,用铅笔圈出正确的答案。
We'll certainly go to the circus with Miss Rice.
翻译:我们肯定会和赖斯小姐去马戏团。
Can I have cold juice and cream cakes, Alice?
翻译:爱丽丝,我可以喝冰果汁,吃奶油蛋糕吗?
Baobao has a bad headache and a high fever.
翻译:宝宝头痛的厉害并发着高烧。
He has the flu and the doctor gives him some pills.
翻译:他得了流感,医生给他开了一些药。
He will get well soon.
翻译:他很快就会好起来。
Mike's right leg hurts badly.
翻译:迈克的右腿痛的厉害。
He cannot walk.
翻译:他都不能走路了。
He has to take an X-ray.
翻译:他需要做一个X光检查。
Now, he is in the hospital.
翻译:现在,他正在医院里。
Read and answer.
翻译:读一读,答一答。
What's wrong with Baobao and Mike?
翻译:宝宝和迈克哪里不舒服?
Now I can write
翻译:现在我能写了
The young man has a headache.
翻译:这个年轻人有点不舒服。
Something is wrong with him.
翻译:他头痛。
He goes to the hospital near his home.
翻译:他去了他家附近的医院。
The doctor asks him to open his mouth and say "Ah".
翻译:医生要求他张开嘴,然后说“啊”。
And he needs to take a blood test.
翻译:他需要做一个血液检测。
He needs to take some pills three times a day.
翻译:他每天需要服药三次。
He will get better soon.
翻译:他很快就会好起来。