CAN YOU TELL ME THE WAY?
翻译:你能告诉我怎么走吗?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Excuse me, sir, where is the new library?
翻译:先生,打扰一下,请问新图书馆在哪里呢?
It's in that building over there.
翻译:在那栋楼里面。
Which floor, please?
翻译:请问一下,是第几层呢?
The fifth floor.
翻译:第五层楼。
Is the library on the left of the stairs?
翻译:请问图书馆是在楼梯的左边吗?
It's the third room on the right.
翻译:是右边的第三间房。
Thank you so much.
翻译:非常谢谢您。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Excuse me, where is the new library?
翻译:打扰一下,请问新图书馆在哪里呢?
It's in that building over there.
翻译:在那栋楼里面。
the new library / in that building over there
翻译:新图书馆/在那栋楼里面
the teachers' office / on the first floor
翻译:老师的办公室/在第一层楼
the art classroom / the second room on the second floor
翻译:美术教师/在第二层楼的第二个房间里
the computer lab / on the third floor
翻译:计算机房/在第三层
Listen and number.
翻译:听一听,标一标。
Classroom Building
翻译:教学楼
Ask and find.
翻译:问一问,找一找。
Excuse me, where is ... ?
翻译:打扰一下,哪里是……?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Excuse me, please.
翻译:打扰了。
I'm looking for Building No. 5.
翻译:我正在找五号楼。
Where can I find it?
翻译:请问我可以在哪里找它?
Do you see that grey building?
翻译:你看到了那栋灰色的楼吗?
Building No. 5 is right beside it.
翻译:五号建筑物就在那栋建筑物的旁边。
I see Building No. 5 now.
翻译:现在我看到五号楼了。
It's right behind Building No. 4.
翻译:就在4号楼的后面。
Thank you very much.
翻译:非常谢谢。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Where can I find Building No. 5?
翻译:我能在哪里找到五号楼?
It's right beside the grey building.
翻译:五号楼就在那栋灰色楼的旁边。
Building No.5 / right beside the grey building
翻译:五号建筑物/就在灰色建筑物的旁边
the police station / in front of the tall building
翻译:警察局/在那栋高楼的前面
the red building / behind the drugstore
翻译:红色的楼/在药店的后面
the cinema / beside the supermarket
翻译:电影院/在超市的旁边
Ask and answer.
翻译:问一问,答一答。
Where can I find ... ?
翻译:请问我在哪里可以找到……?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Where can I find a gas station?
翻译:我在哪里可以找到加油站?
Can you tell me the way?
翻译:你能告诉我怎么走吗?
Please drive on, and then turn left at the first corner.
翻译:请继续行驶,在第一个路口左转。
It's on your right.
翻译:在你的右手边就可以看到了。
I should drive on and then turn left at the first corner.
翻译:我应该继续直行,然后在第一个路口左转。
The gas station is on your right.
翻译:加油站在你的右手边。
You can't miss it.
翻译:你不会错过的。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Can you tell me the way to the gas station?
翻译:打扰一下,请问加油站怎么去?
Please drive on, and then turn left at the first corner.
翻译:请继续行驶,然后在第一个路口左转。
the gas station / turn left at the first corner
翻译:加油站/第一个路口左转
Can you tell me the way to ... ?
翻译:你能告诉我去……的路吗?
Now I can understand
翻译:现在我能理解了
Listen and decide.
翻译:听一听并判断一下。
Now I know the sound
翻译:现在我知道发音了
Would you mind lending your paddle to me, Dan?
翻译:丹,你介意把你的球拍借给我吗?
I'm glad to lend you my paddle, David.
翻译:大卫,我很乐意把球拍借给你。
Could you hold the door for me, Dad?
翻译:爸爸,你能把门给我挡住吗?
Mike wants to borrow some books from the new library.
翻译:迈克想从新图书馆里面借些书。
He asks the young man the way.
翻译:他向一位年轻人问路。
It is on the fifth floor of the building.
翻译:新图书馆在那栋楼的第五层。
It is the third room on the right of the stairs.
翻译:楼梯右边的第三个房间。
Read and answer.
翻译:读一读,答一答。
Where is the new library?
翻译:新图书馆在哪里?
A woman is looking for a gas station.
翻译:一个女士正在找一个加油站。
Guoguo's father tells her to drive on and then turn left at the first corner.
翻译:果果的爸爸告诉她继续行驶然后在第一个路口左转。
It is on her right.
翻译:加油站就在她的右手边。
She cannot miss it.
翻译:她不会错过。
Read and answer.
翻译:读一读,答一答。
Where can the woman find the gas station?
翻译:那位女士在哪里可以找到加油站?
Now I can write
翻译:现在我能写了
Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the zoo?
翻译:打扰一下,你能告诉我去动物园的路吗?
It's far from the hotel.
翻译:动物园离酒店很远。
You can get there by subway.
翻译:你可以坐地铁去那儿。
Excuse me, where are the pandas?
翻译:打扰一下,熊猫在哪里呀?
Turn left at that corner, and then turn right when you see a grey building.
翻译:在第一个路口左转,然后当你看见灰色建筑物时右转。
They're beside the elephants.
翻译:他们在大象的旁边。
You can't miss them.
翻译:你不会错过他们。