UNIT THREE HOW DID YOU GO TO HANGZHOU?
翻译:第三单元 你是怎样去杭州的?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
I didn't see you in school on Monday.
翻译:我星期一在学校里没有看到你。
My parents and I took a trip last weekend.
翻译:我和我父母上周末去旅行了。
We missed our flight and came back late.
翻译:我们错过了航班,于是就回来晚了。
Where did you go?
翻译:你们去哪儿了?
We flew to Hangzhou.
翻译:我们乘飞机去了杭州。
How did you miss the flight?
翻译:你们是怎么错过航班的?
Last Sunday afternoon, at the airport I found I left my passport in the hotel.
翻译:上周日下午,在机场我发现我把护照落在旅馆了。
So we went back for it, and then we missed the flight.
翻译:于是我们就回去拿护照,然后我们就错过了航班。
I'm sorry to hear that.
翻译:听到这个我感到很难过。
Your parents must be upset.
翻译:你的父母一定很心烦。
Yes, they were angry because they missed work and I missed school on Monday.
翻译:是的,他们很生气,因为在星期一他们翘班了,而且我还缺课了。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Where did you go last weekend?
翻译:你们上周末去哪儿了?
We flew to Hangzhou.
翻译:我们乘飞机去了杭州。
flew to Hangzhou
翻译:乘飞机去杭州
yesterday afternoon
翻译:昨天下午
drove to Xiangshan
翻译:开车去香山
on Friday morning
翻译:在星期五早上
took the train to Tianjin
翻译:坐火车去天津
Listen, write, and match
翻译:听一听,写一写并连一连
Ask how your classmates go to school.
翻译:问一问你的同学是怎样去上学的。
How do you go to school, Jack?
翻译:你是怎样去上学的,杰克?
I go to school by bus.
翻译:我乘公交车去上学。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
How was your trip to Hangzhou, Mike?
翻译:你的杭州之旅怎么样,迈克?
It was fantastic.
翻译:好极了。
How did you go to Hangzhou?
翻译:你们是怎样去杭州的?
We went there by air.
翻译:我们是乘飞机去那儿的。
We visited many places and saw green hills, blue water, small bridges, and old houses.
翻译:我们游览了许多地方,还看到了青山、碧水、小桥和古宅。
Did you go to the West Lake?
翻译:你们去西湖了吗?
Yes, we went around the lake by bike.
翻译:去了,我们骑自行车绕着湖边转了转。
That sounds special.
翻译:听起来很特别。
Did you do some shopping?
翻译:你们买东西了吗?
Yes, Mum bought some silk dresses and Dad bought some green tea.
翻译:买了,妈妈买了一些丝绸连衣裙,爸爸买了一些绿茶。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
How did you go to Hangzhou?
翻译:你们是怎样去杭州的?
We went there by air.
翻译:我们是乘飞机去那儿的。
the Spring Festival Fair
翻译:春节庙会
Listen and write
翻译:听一听,写一写
When: last Sunday
翻译:时间:上个星期天
Choose a photo from your trip and write about it.
翻译:选择一张你旅行的照片,并记述一下。
Last weekend, we took a trip to ... .
翻译:上周末,我们去了……旅行。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
How did people travel many, many years ago, Baobao?
翻译:宝宝,很多很多年前人们都是怎样旅行的呀?
They walked or rode horses because there were no bikes, cars, or buses.
翻译:他们步行或者骑马,因为没有自行车、汽车或公交车。
There were no ships, trains, or planes.
翻译:还没有轮船、火车或飞机。
Travelling in the old days was very slow.
翻译:过去的旅行是非常缓慢的。
Yes, it was difficult and dangerous, too.
翻译:没错,它也很艰难、很危险。
Do you know who invented those vehicles?
翻译:你知道是谁发明了那些交通工具吗?
Some smart people did.
翻译:是一些聪明人发明的。
Their inventions make our life easy and comfortable.
翻译:他们的发明使我们的生活变得方便而又舒适。
They also make travelling safe and fast.
翻译:他们也使旅行变得安全而又快捷。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Who invented those vehicles?
翻译:是谁发明了那些交通工具?
Some smart people did.
翻译:是一些聪明人发明的。
some smart people
翻译:一些聪明人
the Wright brothers
翻译:莱特兄弟
Listen and choose
翻译:听一听,选一选
What did he miss?
翻译:他错过了什么?
Where did the boy go?
翻译:这个男孩去哪儿了?
How did he get there?
翻译:他是怎样到达那儿的?
Find out how your classmates like to travel and why.
翻译:弄清楚你的同学都喜欢怎样的旅行方式以及原因。
How would you like to travel, Lily?
翻译:莉莉,你喜欢怎样去旅行?
Now I can understand
翻译:现在我能听懂
Listen and decide.
翻译:听录音并作出判断。
How did you go to ... ?
翻译:你是怎样去……的?
Now I know the sound
翻译:现在我知道发音规律
You can see zebras in the zoo.
翻译:你可以在动物园里看见斑马。
Always cross the street in the crossing zone.
翻译:要始终在人行横道区域过马路。
Don't forget to zip up your zipper.
翻译:不要忘了拉上你的拉链。
Remember to write the zip code on the envelope.
翻译:记得在信封上面写邮政编码。
Mike and his parents took a trip to Hangzhou last weekend.
翻译:迈克和他父母上周末去杭州旅行了。
When they were coming home, they found at the airport that Mike''s passport was missing.
翻译:当他们正要回家的时候,他们才在机场发现迈克的护照不见了。
Mike left it in the hotel.
翻译:迈克把它落在旅馆了。
So they all went back for it.
翻译:于是他们全都回去拿护照了。
They missed their flight home and came back late.
翻译:他们错过了回家的航班,然后就回来晚了。
Mike's parents missed work, and Mike missed school on Monday.
翻译:在星期一,迈克的父母翘班了,迈克也缺课了。
Mike told Grandpa on the phone about his fantastic trip to Hangzhou.
翻译:迈克在电话里跟爷爷说了他去杭州的精彩旅行。
He and his parents went there by air.
翻译:他和他的父母是乘飞机去那儿的。
They visited many places.
翻译:他们游览了许多地方。
They went around the West Lake by bike.
翻译:他们还骑自行车绕着西湖转了转。
His parents bought some silk dresses and green tea.
翻译:他的父母买了一些丝绸连衣裙和绿茶。
Read and answer.
翻译:读一读,答一答。
What did Mike and his parents do in Hangzhou?
翻译:迈克和他父母在杭州干什么了?
Why did they miss the flight?
翻译:他们为什么错过了航班?
Our tour guide is a smart young man.
翻译:我们的导游是一个聪明的年轻男子。
On Monday afternoon, he took us to the West Hills in Beijing.
翻译:在星期一下午,他带我们去了北京西山。
We saw a lot of colourful leaves on the hills.
翻译:我们在山上看到了许多颜色鲜艳的叶子。
We walked around and took many photos.
翻译:我们四处走了走,并拍了许多照片。
We saw people riding horses.
翻译:我们看到人们在骑马。
We stayed there for three hours and went back to the hotel before dinner.
翻译:我们在那儿待了三个小时,然后在晚饭前回到了旅馆。