UNIT TWO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK?
翻译:第二单元 你的脖子怎么了?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
What's wrong, young man?
翻译:怎么了,年轻人?
You don't look well today.
翻译:你今天看起来不太好。
No, I don't, Doctor.
翻译:是的,我不好,医生。
My neck aches terribly.
翻译:我的脖子疼得厉害。
What happened to your neck?
翻译:你的脖子怎么了?
I stood on my head this afternoon and hurt my neck.
翻译:我今天下午倒立,弄伤了脖子。
Why did you stand on your head?
翻译:你为什么要倒立?
Because I wanted to practice kung fu.
翻译:因为我想练习功夫。
I'm very interested in it.
翻译:我对它非常感兴趣。
I thought it was easy but it wasn't.
翻译:我以为它很容易,但事实并非如此。
That was very dangerous, young man.
翻译:那是很危险的,年轻人。
You are lucky you didn't break your neck.
翻译:幸亏你没有弄断你的脖子。
But we'll have to take an X-ray first.
翻译:但是我们得先照一张X光片。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
Why did you stand on your head?
翻译:你为什么要倒立?
Because I wanted to practice kung fu.
翻译:因为我想练习功夫。
wanted to practice kung fu
翻译:想练习功夫
Listen and decide
翻译:听录音并作出判断
Lucy will go to school tomorrow.
翻译:露西明天要去上学。
Lucy hurt her leg.
翻译:露西弄伤了她的腿。
Lucy had a blood test.
翻译:露西验过血了。
Ask and answer.
翻译:问一问,答一答。
When did you last see the doctor?
翻译:你最后一次看医生是什么时候?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
What happened to you, Yangyang?
翻译:你怎么了,杨阳?
Oh, Mum, we had a football match, and I hurt my right leg.
翻译:哦,妈妈,我们举行了一场足球比赛,于是我就弄伤了我的右腿。
You hurt yourself again!
翻译:你又弄伤自己了!
Don't be upset, Mum.
翻译:别难过,妈妈。
It's only a scratch.
翻译:只是一点擦伤。
It will be all right next week, and I can play again.
翻译:下周就会没事的,到时候我又可以踢足球了。
I'm really worried about you.
翻译:我真的很担心你。
Be careful when you play.
翻译:你踢足球的时候要小心。
OK, I'll be very careful.
翻译:好的,我会很小心的。
I won't hurt myself again.
翻译:我不会再弄伤自己的。
That sounds good.
翻译:听起来不错。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
What happened to you?
翻译:你怎么了?
I hurt my right leg.
翻译:我弄伤了我的右腿。
I hurt my right leg.
翻译:我弄伤了我的右腿。
My cat scratched me.
翻译:我的猫抓伤了我。
I broke my arm.
翻译:我摔断了胳膊。
Listen and match
翻译:听一听,连一连
Act in groups of three and fill in the form.
翻译:三个人一组进行表演,并填写表格。
Time: ______
翻译:时间:______
Place: ______
翻译:地点:______
What happened to him / her?
翻译:他/她怎么了?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Why are you crying, little piggy?
翻译:小猪,你为什么在哭?
I have a stomachache.
翻译:我肚子疼。
What did you have for lunch today?
翻译:你今天午餐吃什么了?
I had a big bowl of soup.
翻译:我喝了一大碗汤。
I had some rice with fish and vegetables.
翻译:吃了一些米饭,鱼和蔬菜。
I had a big piece of chocolate cake and some honey cookies.
翻译:一大块巧克力蛋糕和一些蜂蜜饼干。
I'm afraid you ate too much.
翻译:恐怕你吃得太多了。
Can you give me some pills, Doctor?
翻译:你能给我一些药丸吗,医生?
There is no need.
翻译:没必要。
Please take a long walk in the afternoon and do not have supper.
翻译:请在下午散个长步,而且不要吃晚餐。
What did you say, Doctor?
翻译:你说什么,医生?
I said you should stop eating too much and exercise more.
翻译:我说你不应该吃太多,而应该多锻炼。
Listen, look, and learn
翻译:听一听,看一看并学一学
What did you say?
翻译:你说什么?
I said you should stop eating too much.
翻译:我说你不应该吃太多。
playing computer games
翻译:玩电脑游戏
Listen and number
翻译:听录音并给图片编号
Play a game like the boys in the picture.
翻译:像图片中的这些男孩一样玩个游戏。
I should exercise more.
翻译:我应该多锻炼。
What did he say?
翻译:他说什么?
He said he should ... .
翻译:他说他应该……。
Now I can understand
翻译:现在我能听懂
Listen and choose.
翻译:听一听,选一选。
What happened to ... ?
翻译:……怎么了?
Now I know the sound
翻译:现在我知道发音规律
The baby is playing with a yellow ball.
翻译:婴儿正在玩那个黄色的球。
Planes fly in the sunny sky.
翻译:飞机在晴朗的天空中飞行着。
Mike is interested in Chinese kung fu.
翻译:迈克对中国功夫很感兴趣。
He stood on his head and hurt his neck.
翻译:他玩倒立,弄伤了脖子。
The doctor told him that was very dangerous.
翻译:医生告诉他那样是很危险的。
Mike was lucky.
翻译:迈克很幸运。
He did not break his neck, but he still had to take an X-ray.
翻译:他没有弄断脖子,不过他还是得照一张X光片。
Yangyang is a good football player.
翻译:杨阳是一个很好的足球运动员。
He played hard and hurt his right leg.
翻译:他踢得很拼命,于是弄伤了他的右腿。
His mum was upset because Yangyang often hurts himself.
翻译:他妈妈感到很不安,因为杨阳经常弄伤自己。
Yangyang said he would be careful next time.
翻译:杨阳说他下次会小心。
Read and answer.
翻译:读一读,答一答。
What happened to Mike and Yangyang?
翻译:迈克和杨阳怎么了?
I did not have a big lunch yesterday because I was going to have a football match in the afternoon.
翻译:我昨天没有吃一顿丰盛的午餐,因为我下午要进行一场足球比赛。
My team won the match, but I hurt my neck.
翻译:我的球队赢了比赛,但是我弄伤了脖子。
I cried in the hospital.
翻译:我在医院里哭了。
My mother brought some chocolate to make me feel better.
翻译:我妈妈带来了一些巧克力,让我感觉好多了。