Questions and Answers 翻译:问答对话
Mr Lee 翻译:李老师
Mr Lee, I'm too shy to speak up in class. 翻译:李老师,我在课堂上太害羞了,不敢发言。
What if I raise my hand and give the wrong answer? 翻译:如果我举手回答错了怎么办?
Don't worry. 翻译:别担心。
When you give a wrong answer, it's a chance to learn something new. 翻译:当你答错的时候,其实是一个学习新东西的机会。
You can get the right answer from your teacher. 翻译:你可以从老师那里得到正确的答案。
You can also try writing down some keywords or ideas before raising your hand. 翻译:你也可以在举手之前先写下一些关键词或想法。
You'll be less nervous when your thoughts are organised. 翻译:当你组织好思路时,就不会那么紧张了。
Mr Lee, there's so much I need to learn every day. 翻译:李老师,我每天都有好多东西要学。
I keep forgetting the things I just learned. 翻译:我总是刚学会就忘了。
What should I do? 翻译:我该怎么办?
That's okay! 翻译:没关系!
We don't always remember everything we learn. 翻译:我们不可能一直记得自己学过的所有东西。
You might learn ten new words today. 翻译:你可能今天学会了十个新单词,
Then, only remember five tomorrow. 翻译:到了明天却只记得五个。
You will learn some more the next day. 翻译:第三天你又会学到一些新的内容。
In fact, this is how all learning works—step by step. 翻译:其实所有学习都是这样——循序渐进。
It always helps to read more books and use new words when you talk! 翻译:多读书、在说话时使用新词,总是有帮助的!
Mr Lee, I learn everything I can from our class and the textbook. 翻译:李老师,我尽己所能从课堂上和课本中汲取知识。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-03-22 03:39:12