仁爱科普版八年级上册英语UNIT 2 Keeping Healthy课文音频

版本: 仁爱科普版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝仁爱科普版八年级上册课文UNIT 2 Keeping Healthy单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝仁爱科普版八年级上册课文UNIT 2 Keeping Healthy单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

英语仁爱科普版八年级上册课文目录

TOPIC 1 You should brush your teeth twice a day.课文翻译及听力音频

UNIT 2 Keeping Healthy - 仁爱科普版英语八年级上册

  • UNIT 2 Keeping Healthy 翻译:第二单元 保持健康

  • TOPIC 1 You should brush your teeth twice a day. 翻译:话题 1 你应该一天刷两次牙。

  • Section A 翻译:A部分

  • Listen, look and say. 翻译:听一听,看一看并说一说。

  • Hello, Kangkang! You don't look well. What's wrong with you? 翻译:你好,康康!你看起来不太好。你怎么了?

  • I have a toothache. 翻译:我牙痛。

  • I'm sorry to hear that. You should see a dentist. 翻译:听到这个消息我很难过。你应该看牙医。

  • I think I will. 翻译:我认为我会的。

  • I hope you'll get well soon. 翻译:我希望你很快好起来。

  • Thank you. 翻译:谢谢。

  • Listen to 1a and choose the correct answers. 翻译:听1a部分的录音并选择正确的答案。

  • Kangkang has a toothache. 翻译:康康牙痛。

  • backache 翻译:背痛

  • headache 翻译:头痛

  • toothache 翻译:牙痛

  • Betty suggests that Kangkang should see a dentist. 翻译:贝蒂建议康康去看牙医。

  • doctor 翻译:医生

  • dentist 翻译:牙医

  • nurse 翻译:护士

  • Betty hopes Kangkang will get well soon. 翻译:贝蒂希望康康快点好。

  • Jane 翻译:简

  • Kangkang 翻译:康康

  • Steve 翻译:史蒂夫

  • Guess the meanings of backache and headache according to toothache. 翻译:根据“toothache”(牙痛)猜一下单词“backache”(背痛)和“headache”(头痛)的含义。

  • Listen and number the pictures. Then ask and answer with your partner. 翻译:听录音并给图片排序。然后和你的搭档问一问并答一答。

  • a cold 翻译:感冒

  • a fever 翻译:发烧

  • a cough 翻译:咳嗽

  • a headache 翻译:头痛

  • a toothache 翻译:牙痛

  • a backache 翻译:背痛

  • a stomachache 翻译:胃痛

  • Example: 翻译:例如:

  • What's wrong with you? 翻译:你怎么了?

  • I have a bad cold. 翻译:我患了重感冒。

  • What's the matter with him? 翻译:他怎么了?

  • He has a fever. 翻译:他发烧了。

  • UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

  • Complete the sentences with the phrases in the box. Then practice with your partner. 翻译:用方框内的短语完成句子。然后和你的搭档练习。

  • I have a headache. 翻译:我头痛。

  • You should stay in bed and have a good sleep. 翻译:你应该待在床上好好睡一觉。

  • I have a fever. 翻译:我发烧了。

  • You should drink enough boiled water. 翻译:你应该多喝开水。

  • I can't sleep well at night. 翻译:我晚上睡不好觉。

  • You shouldn't drink coffee or tea in the evening. 翻译:你晚上不应该喝咖啡或茶。

  • I have a backache. 翻译:我背痛。

  • You shouldn't lift heavy things. 翻译:你不应该搬重物。

  • drink coffee or tea in the evening 翻译:晚上喝咖啡或茶

  • drink enough boiled water 翻译:多喝开水

  • lift heavy things 翻译:搬重物

  • stay in bed and have a good sleep 翻译:待在床上好好睡一觉

  • Recognizing and remembering sentence patterns may help you speak English more fluently. 翻译:组织并记忆这些句型会帮你更流利的讲英语。

  • Listen to the conversations and number the pictures. 翻译:听对话并给图片排序。

  • Listen again and write down the advice, using should/shouldn't. 翻译:再听一遍录音并用“应该/不应该”写出建议。

  • TOPIC 1 翻译:话题 1

  • Section B 翻译:B部分

  • Look, listen and say. 翻译:看一看,听一听并说一说。

  • Hey, Bruce. You don't look well. What's the matter? 翻译:嘿,布鲁斯。你看起来不太好。怎么了?

  • Well, I'm feeling terrible! I have a headache and a cough. 翻译:嗯,我感觉很糟!我头痛还咳嗽。

  • I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you been like this? 翻译:听到这个消息我很难过。你像这样有多久了?

  • Two days. 翻译:两天了。

  • You may have the flu. You'd better take some medicine. 翻译:你可能得流感了。你最好吃点药。

  • I think I will. 翻译:我认为我会的。

  • Shall I take you to the hospital? 翻译:需要我带你去医院吗?

  • No, thank you. I'll go home and have a rest. 翻译:不,谢谢。我会回家好好休息的。

  • Listen to 1a and choose the correct answers. 翻译:听1a部分的录音并选择正确的答案。

  • What's wrong with Bruce? He has a headache and a cough. 翻译:布鲁斯怎么了? 他头痛还咳嗽。

  • a toothache 翻译:牙痛

  • a fever 翻译:发烧

  • a headache and a cough 翻译:头痛还咳嗽

  • What's Steve's suggestion? 翻译:史蒂夫的建议是什么?

  • Seeing a doctor. 翻译:看医生。

  • Taking some medicine. 翻译:吃点药。

  • Going home and having a rest. 翻译:回家休息。

  • Listen again and mark T(True) or F(False). 翻译:再听一遍录音并写出正确或错误。

  • Steve looks well. 翻译:史蒂夫看起来很好。

  • Bruce has been ill for two days. 翻译:布鲁斯已经病了两天了。

  • Steve will take Bruce to the hospital. 翻译:史蒂夫将带布鲁斯去医院。

  • Bruce will take some medicine. 翻译:布鲁斯会吃药。

  • Number the sentences to make up a conversation similar to 1a. 翻译:给句子排序并编写一段和1a类似的对话。

  • How are you feeling, Nick? 翻译:你感觉怎么样,尼克?

  • I have a terrible cold. I cough day and night. 翻译:我得了重感冒。我一天到晚的咳嗽。

  • Not so well. I don't feel like eating. 翻译:不太好。我不想吃东西。

  • OK. Thank you. 翻译:好的。谢谢。

  • I'm so sorry to hear that. Why don't you have a good rest? You'd better not go to school today. 翻译:听到这个消息我很难过。你为什么不好好休息呢?你今天最好不要去上学了。

  • What's wrong? 翻译:怎么了?

  • UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

  • Work in pairs and make up conversations with the phrases in the boxes. 翻译:两人一组并用方框内的短语编写对话。

  • Example: 翻译:例如:

  • What's wrong/the matter with you? 翻译:你怎么了?

  • I have a toothache. 翻译:我牙痛。

  • You shouldn't eat too much candy. /You should brush your teeth twice a day. 翻译:你不应该吃太多的糖果。/你应该一天刷两次牙。

  • I have He/She has 翻译:我有 他/她有

  • the flu. a fever. a toothache. a stomachache. a backache. 翻译:流感。 发烧。 牙痛。 胃痛。 背痛。

  • You He/She 翻译:你 他/她

  • had better should had better not shouldn't 翻译:最好 应该 最好不 不应该

  • lie down and rest. see a dentist. drink lots of boiled water. drink cold water. work too long. eat too much candy. eat hot food. 翻译:躺下休息。 看牙医。 多喝开水。 喝冷水。 长时间工作。 吃太多糖果。 吃热的食物。

  • New words and phrases can be learnt better if you make your own meaningful sentences with them. 翻译:如果你用新单词和短语造出有意义的句子,你会把它们学的更好。

  • Read the pairs of words and pay attention to the difference between /i:/ and /eɪ/. 翻译:阅读这些成对的单词,注意区分/i:/和/eɪ/。

  • /i:/-/eɪ/: 翻译:

  • fever-favor 翻译:发烧-喜爱

  • feel-fail 翻译:感觉-失败

  • see-say 翻译:看-说

  • week-wake 翻译:周-醒

  • Listen to the conversation, paying attention to the weak form and incomplete plosion. Read after the tape and imitate, then use the phrases in 3 to practice. 翻译:听对话,注意弱读式和不完全爆破音。跟着磁带读并模仿,然后用3中的短语练习。

  • What's wrong with you? 翻译:你怎么了?

  • I have a fever. 翻译:我发烧了。

  • How long have you been like this? 翻译:你像这样有多久了?

  • Abou(t) two days. 翻译:差不多两天了。

  • You'(d) better lie down an(d) have a rest. 翻译:你最好躺下好好休息。

  • TOPIC 1 翻译:话题 1

  • Section C 翻译:C部分

  • Read and understand. 翻译:阅读并理解。

  • Look at the pictures and try to put them in the correct order. Guess what happened to Michael. Then read the passage and check your guess. 翻译:看图片并试着按正确的顺序排序。猜一猜迈克尔发生了什么。然后阅读短文并检查你的猜测。

  • It was a beautiful day and the children played in the park. Maria flew her kite while Michael played on his skateboard. 'Look! I'm going to try something new, ' he said. Michael did a difficult jump. Then the skateboard went up and Michael fell down with a cry. The other children ran to him and asked, 'Are you all right? Are you hurt?' 翻译:那是晴朗的一天,孩子们在公园里玩。玛丽亚在放风筝而迈克尔在玩滑板。“看!我要尝试一些新动作。”他说。迈克尔做了一个高难度的跳立。然后滑板飞了,迈克尔倒在了地上,他哭了。其他的孩子跑过来问他,“你还好吗?你受伤了吗?”

  • 'Oh, my leg, my arm! I feel terrible!' Michael cried. 翻译:“哦,我的腿,我的胳膊!我感觉糟透了!”迈克尔哭着说。

  • 'I think you should see a doctor,' said Kangkang. 'I'll call a taxi.' Jane and Maria looked after poor Michael. 'My leg really hurts,' he said. 翻译:“我认为你应该去看医生,”康康说。“我叫一辆出租车,”简和玛丽亚照顾可怜的迈克尔。“我的腿真的受伤了,”他说。

  • Soon the taxi came and took Michael and his friends to the hospital. The doctor told them, 'The X-rays show that it's not serious. You can take him home. Michael, you need to rest at home for a week. Here are some pills. Take two pills, three times a day. ' 翻译:很快出租车来了并把迈克尔和他的朋友带到了医院。医生告诉他们,“你的X光片显示没什么严重的问题。你们可以带他回家了。迈克尔,你需要回家休息一周。这是一些药。一天三次,一次两片。”

  • The children left the hospital. Kangkang helped Michael to walk. They were glad that the accident wasn't serious and Michael felt much better. 翻译:孩子们离开了医院。康康扶着迈克尔走路。事故不太严重他们很开心,迈克尔感觉好多了。

  • UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

  • Read 1a again and choose the correct phrases to show what people did. 翻译:再读一遍1a并选择正确的短语来说明人们做了什么。

  • call a taxi 翻译:叫辆出租车

  • have an accident 翻译:出一个事故

  • hurt his leg 翻译:伤着他的腿了

  • fall down 翻译:倒下

  • rest at home 翻译:回家休息

  • feel terrible 翻译:感觉很糟

  • give some pills 翻译:开一些药

  • look after Michael 翻译:照顾迈克尔

  • fly a kite 翻译:放风筝

  • check the leg 翻译:检查腿

  • do a difficult jump 翻译:做一个高难度的跳立

  • ran to Michael 翻译:跑向迈克尔

  • Michael 翻译:迈克尔

  • the Other Children 翻译:其他的孩子

  • Doctor 翻译:医生

  • Work in groups and retell the story with the help of the phrases in 1b. 翻译:小组合作并在1b部分中短语的帮助下复述这个故事。

  • Rewrite the sentences with should(not)/had better(not). Then give your own advice to Michael. 翻译:用应该(不应该)/最好(最好不)重写这些句子。然后把你的建议给迈克尔。

  • Go and see a doctor. 翻译:去看医生。

  • Rest at home. 翻译:在家里休息。

  • Take two pills, three times a day. 翻译:一天三次,一次两片。

  • Take care of yourself. 翻译:照顾好你自己。

  • Be careful when you play. 翻译:当你玩的时候当心一点。

  • Don't go to school for a week. 翻译:一周不要去上学。

  • Use the story in 1a to make up a conversation about Michael, his friends and the doctor. 翻译:用1a中的故事编写一个关于迈克尔、他的朋友和医生之间的对话。

  • You may begin like this: 翻译:你可以这样开始:

  • Look, how fast! It's cool! 翻译:看,好快!太酷了!

  • Be careful, Michael! It's dangerous! 翻译:当心,迈克尔!太危险了!

  • Ouch! 翻译:哎呦!

  • Oh! How are you feeling, Michael? 翻译:哦!你感觉怎么样,迈克尔?

  • Ouch, my leg! I'm feeling terrible. 翻译:哎呦,我的腿!我感觉很糟糕。

  • Help Michael to complete the note for leave. 翻译:帮助迈克尔完成这张请假条。

  • Dear Miss Wang, I'm sorry to tell you that I had an accident yesterday. I hurt my left leg. The doctor told me to rest in bed for a week and take care of myself. So I'd like to ask for one week's leave. I hope I'll be well and return to school soon. Thank you! Yours sincerely, Michael 翻译:亲爱的王老师, 很难过的告诉你昨天我出了一个事故。我摔伤了我的左腿。医生让我在床上休息一周,照顾好自己。所以我想请一周的假。希望我会尽快好并返回学校。 谢谢您! 您最真诚的, 迈克尔

  • TOPIC 1 翻译:话题 1

  • Section D 翻译:D部分

  • Read through Sections A-C and fill in the blanks with the correct words. 翻译:通读A部分到C部分的内容,用正确的单词填空。

  • Grammar 翻译:语法

  • Modal Verbs (I): should/shouldn't; had better/had better not 翻译:情态动词(1):应该/不应该;最好/最好不

  • You should see a dentist. 翻译:你应该看牙医。

  • You shouldn't drink coffee or tea in the evening. 翻译:你晚上不应该喝咖啡或茶。

  • You had better take some medicine. 翻译:你最好吃点药。

  • You had better not go to school today. 翻译:你今天最好不要去上学。

  • Functions 翻译:功能

  • You don't look well. 翻译:你看起来不太好。

  • I have a toothache/a cold/a cough/a backache/a fever/the flu/a stomachache/a headache. 翻译:我牙痛/患了感冒/咳嗽/背痛/发烧/得了流感/胃痛/头痛。

  • I'm sorry to hear that. 翻译:听到这个消息我很难过。

  • I'm feeling terrible! 翻译:我感觉很糟糕!

  • How long have you been like this? 翻译:你像这样有多久了?

  • How are you feeling, Nick? 翻译:你感觉怎么样,尼克?

  • Take two pills, three times a day. 翻译:一天三次,一次两片。

  • How well do you know Sections A-C ? Now do the following tasks and check. 翻译:你对A部分到C部分学习的怎么样?现在完成下面的任务并检查。

  • Read the conversation and mark T(True) or F(False). 翻译:阅读对话并写出正确或错误。

  • (Maria, Jane and Kangkang come to visit Michael at his home. ) 翻译:(玛丽亚,简和康康来到迈克尔家看望他。)

  • Hey, Michael. How are you feeling today? 翻译:嘿,迈克尔,你今天感觉怎么样?

  • Not too bad. But my left leg still hurts when I move it. Oh, thank you for your flowers and fruit. 翻译:不太严重了。但当我移动左腿时左腿还会痛。哦,谢谢你们的鲜花和水果。

  • Don't worry! Your X-rays show it's nothing serious. 翻译:不要担心!你的X光照片显示没什么严重的问题。

  • You'd better stay in bed and not move your left leg too much. 翻译:你最好待在床上,并且左腿不要活动太频繁。

  • Yes, I will. But I'm worried about my lessons. 翻译:是的,我会的。但我担心我的功课。

  • Have a good rest and don't worry about it. We can help you with your study. 翻译:好好休息,不要担心。我们会帮你学习。

  • Follow the doctor's advice, and you'll get well soon. 翻译:遵循医生的建议,你很快会好起来。

  • Thanks a lot. 翻译:非常感谢。

  • UNIT 2 翻译:第二单元

  • Michael's right leg still hurts when he moves it. 翻译:当迈克尔移动右腿时右腿还会痛。

  • Michael's friends brought some food and fruit for him. 翻译:迈克尔的朋友给他带了一些食物和水果。

  • Kangkang asked Michael not to move his leg too much. 翻译:康康要迈克尔不要太频繁的移动他的腿。

  • Michael had better stay in bed and have a rest. 翻译:迈克尔最好待在床上休息。

  • Michael's friends will help him with his lessons. 翻译:迈克尔的朋友会帮他学习。

  • Suppose you are Miss Wang. Write an email to Michael and give him some advice. 翻译:假设你是王老师。给迈克尔写一封电子邮件并给他一些建议。

  • Dear Michael, I'm very sorry to hear that you had an accident. Are you OK now? ... Yours sincerely, Wang Yuyue 翻译:亲爱的迈克尔, 听到你出事故了我很难过。你现在好了吗? …… 你最真诚的, 王雨月

  • Project 翻译:课程设计

  • Choosing Dr. Best 翻译:选择最好医生

  • Write down the names of different kinds of illnesses on cards and mix them up. 翻译:在卡片上列出各种不同的疾病并把卡片混在一起。

  • One student chooses one of the cards and acts as the 'patient'. The other students guess what's wrong with him or her. 翻译:一位学生选择其中的一张卡片并演一位“病人”。其他同学猜他或她怎么了。

  • The one who gets the correct answer first will be the 'doctor'. Then the 'doctor' gives the 'patient' some advice. 翻译:第一个猜出正确答案的将会是“医生”。然后这位“医生”给病人一些建议。

  • Play the game several times and choose the 'Dr. Best' of your class. 翻译:玩几次这个游戏并选出你班里的“最好医生”。

初中仁爱科普版英语八年级上册:课本同步学

初中仁爱科普版英语八年级上册:单词强化训练

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-14 07:04:37

最新初中仁爱科普版八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...