首页 / 初中英语 /九年级 /仁爱科普版九年级上册

仁爱科普版九年级上册英语Unit 1 Topic 3 The Changing World课文音频

版本: 仁爱科普版
年级: 九年级上册
出版社: 科学普及出版社
英语朗读宝仁爱科普版九年级上册课文Unit 1 Topic 3 The Changing World单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝仁爱科普版九年级上册课文Unit 1 Topic 3 The Changing World单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

The world has changed for the better. Section A课文翻译及听力音频

Unit 1 Topic 3 The Changing World - 仁爱科普版英语九年级上册

  • (Helen and Bob are talking on the phone.) 翻译:(海伦和鲍勃在电话里交谈。)

  • You have been in New York for a long time. 翻译:你在纽约待了很长时间。

  • How do you like living there? 翻译:你喜欢住在那里吗?

  • It's great. I really love it. 翻译:太棒了。我真的很喜欢。

  • But I heard that the local traffic was terrible and almost everyone drove too fast. 翻译:但我听说当地交通很糟糕,几乎每个人都开得太快。

  • Oh, you will get used to it very soon if you come. 翻译:哦,如果你来的话,你很快就会习惯的。

  • I also heard the streets were dirty. 翻译:我还听说街道很脏。

  • They used to be, but the city has improved a lot since I came here a few years ago. 翻译:他们曾经是,但自从我几年前来到这里以来,这座城市已经改善了很多。

  • Isn't it dangerous to live there? 翻译:住在那里不危险吗?

  • Well, it was in the past, but it's quite safe now. 翻译:嗯,这是过去的事,但现在很安全。

  • As a matter of fact, it's a wonderful place to live. 翻译:事实上,这是一个非常适合居住的地方。

  • Near our block, there are beautiful parks, good schools, famous museums and excellent restaurants. 翻译:在我们的街区附近,有美丽的公园、好学校、著名的博物馆和优秀的餐馆。

  • And you can go to plays, concerts and operas every day if you like. 翻译:如果你愿意,你可以每天去看戏剧、音乐会和歌剧。

  • You must come for a visit. 翻译:你必须来参观。

  • Then you can see New York yourself. 翻译:然后你可以亲自去纽约。

  • Broadway is a street in New York. 翻译:百老汇是纽约的一条街道。

  • It has been there since 1811. 翻译:它自1811年以来就一直存在。

  • It used to be dirty. 翻译:它以前很脏。

  • But it has improved since the 1920s. 翻译:但自20世纪20年代以来,情况有所改善。

  • The area near Times Square is the home of Broadway theatres. 翻译:时代广场附近的地区是百老汇剧院的所在地。

  • There have been many famous theatres along the street for many years. 翻译:多年来,这条街上有许多著名的剧院。

  • A lot of artists perform plays, concerts and operas there. 翻译:许多艺术家在那里表演戏剧、音乐会和歌剧。

  • Every year millions of visitors come to enjoy the wonderful music and dance on Broadway. 翻译:每年都有数百万游客来到百老汇欣赏美妙的音乐和舞蹈。

  • As a matter of fact, Broadway stands for the American theatre industry. 翻译:事实上,百老汇代表了美国戏剧业。

  • 1. 翻译:

  • I have lived in Beijing for three years. 翻译:我在北京住了三年。

  • I have lived in Beijing since 2011. 翻译:我自2011年以来一直住在北京。

  • 2. 翻译:

  • He has waited for Tom since two hours ago. 翻译:他从两个小时前就一直在等汤姆。

  • He has waited for Tom for two hours. 翻译:他已经等汤姆两个小时了。

  • 3. 翻译:

  • We have learned chemistry for one month. 翻译:我们学化学已经一个月了。

  • We have learned chemistry since the new term began. 翻译:新学期开始以来,我们学习了化学。

最新学习记录

最新初中仁爱科普版九年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...