Unit 1 Topic 1 The Changing World - 仁爱科普版英语九年级上册
(After a long holiday, Kangkang is happy to see his friends.) 翻译:(长假后,康康很高兴见到他的朋友。)
Hi, Jane! Did you have a good summer holiday? 翻译:嗨,简!你暑假过得好吗?
Yes. What about you? 翻译:是的。你呢?
Not bad. Rita, you have just come back from your hometown. 翻译:不错。丽塔,你刚从家乡回来。
How was your trip? 翻译:你的旅行怎么样?
Great! I went to many places near my home in India. 翻译:太好了!我去了印度家附近的许多地方。
Great changes have taken place there and my hometown has become more and more beautiful. 翻译:那里发生了巨大的变化,我的家乡变得越来越美丽。
Where have you been, Jane? 翻译:你去哪儿了,简?
I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. 翻译:我和父母去过黄山。
It's a beautiful place. 翻译:这是一个美丽的地方。
But there were so many people that I couldn't find a good place to take photos. 翻译:但是人太多了,我找不到好地方拍照。
And where have you been, Kangkang? 翻译:康康,你去哪儿了?
I have been to an English summer school to improve my English. 翻译:为了提高英语水平,我去了一所英语暑期学校。
By the way, where's Maria? 翻译:顺便问一下,玛丽亚在哪里?
She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer and she will be back tomorrow. 翻译:她去古巴做志愿者,明天就回来。
Listen! There goes the bell. 翻译:听着!铃响了。
Hi, Maria, long time no see. 翻译:你好,玛丽亚,好久不见了。
Where have you been? 翻译:你去哪儿了?
I have been to Cuba to be a volunteer. 翻译:我去古巴做志愿者。
Really? It must be fun. 翻译:真的吗?这一定很有趣。
Yeah, I enjoyed the work. 翻译:是的,我喜欢这项工作。
Do you know where Jane has been for her summer holiday? 翻译:你知道简暑假去哪儿了吗?
She has been to Mount Huang for vacation. 翻译:她去黄山度假了。
Have you seen her this morning? 翻译:今早你见过她吗?
Oh, she has gone to the library. 翻译:哦,她去图书馆了。
I will go and find her. 翻译:我会去找她。
By the way, where is Kangkang? 翻译:顺便问一下,康康在哪里?
He has gone to the library, too. 翻译:他也去了图书馆。
Let's go and find them. 翻译:让我们去找他们。
最新学习记录