Unit 6 Topic 3 Enjoying Cycling - 仁爱科普版英语八年级下册
1a 翻译:
Listen, look and say. 翻译:听,看,说。
I saw a traffic accident yesterday. 翻译:我昨天看到了一起交通事故。
Many passengers were hurt. 翻译:许多乘客受伤。
That's terrible! I think traffic in Beijing is crazy. 翻译:太可怕了!我认为北京的交通很疯狂。
You'll get used to it soon. 翻译:你很快就会习惯的。
When I first arrived, I was afraid of riding my bike anywhere. 翻译:当我第一次到达时,我害怕在任何地方骑自行车。
But now I feel a little more confident. 翻译:但现在我觉得更有信心了。
If people obey the traffic rules, there will be fewer accidents. 翻译:如果人们遵守交通规则,事故就会减少。
I think so. Now I like riding my bike around the city more than before. 翻译:我想是的。现在我比以前更喜欢骑自行车在城里转。
Me, too. Cycling can help us save energy and it doesn't cause air pollution. 翻译:我也是。骑自行车可以帮助我们节约能源,而且不会造成空气污染。
I agree. It's easy to park bikes, too. 翻译:我同意。停放自行车也很容易。
2 翻译:
Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks. 翻译:听短文并填空。
Many people around the world use bicycles for work and pleasure. 翻译:世界上许多人使用自行车工作和娱乐。
In China, millions of people have cars, while hundreds of millions of people use bicycles. 翻译:在中国,数百万人拥有汽车,而数亿人使用自行车。
Why? Because bicycles cost very little. 翻译:为什么?因为自行车成本很低。
Cars cost much more than bicycles. 翻译:汽车比自行车贵得多。
Bicycles need less space than cars. 翻译:自行车比汽车需要更少的空间。
Cycling does not cause air pollution. 翻译:骑自行车不会造成空气污染。
What's more, cycling is a useful sport and it is good for our health. 翻译:此外,骑自行车是一项有益的运动,对我们的健康有益。
最新学习记录