Listen, look and say.
翻译:听,看,说。
Excuse me, is there a bank near here?
翻译:打扰一下,这附近有银行吗?
Yes. Go up Xinhua Street to the end, and you'll find it on your left.
翻译:是的。沿着新华街走到尽头,你会在你的左手边找到它。
Excuse me, how can I get to the library?
翻译:打扰一下,我怎么去图书馆?
Go along Xinhua Street and turn right at the first crossing.
翻译:沿着新华街走,在第一个十字路口右转。
It's about twenty meters along on the left.
翻译:沿着左边大约二十米。
Excuse me, which is the way to the hospital?
翻译:对不起,去医院的路在哪?
Go along Xinhua Street and turn left at the second crossing.
翻译:沿着新华街走,在第二个十字路口左转。
Go across the bridge. It's on your right.
翻译:过桥。它在你的右边。
Thank you very much.
翻译:非常感谢。
Listen to the conversation and find the way to Jane's home.
翻译:听对话,找到去简家的路。
Would you like to come to my home for dinner tomorrow evening?
翻译:明天晚上你愿意来我家吃饭吗?
I'd like to, but I don't know the way to your home.
翻译:我很想去,但我不知道去你家的路。
OK. You can go along Xinhua Street, and turn left at the second crossing.
翻译:好的。你可以沿着新华街走,在第二个十字路口左转。
It's Beijing Road.
翻译:是北京路。
Go down this road and go across the bridge.
翻译:沿着这条路走,然后过桥。
My house is between the school and the parking lot.
翻译:我的房子在学校和停车场之间。
OK. I see. See you tomorrow evening.
翻译:好的,我明白了。明晚见。
Listen and read the sounds and words aloud.
翻译:听录音,大声朗读发音和单词。
Read the words by yourself. Then listen, check(√)and repeat.
翻译:自己读单词。然后听,勾选(√)并重复。
Look, listen and say.
翻译:看,听,说。
Excuse me, could you tell me the way to Dinghao Building?
翻译:对不起,你能告诉我去鼎好大厦的路吗?
Go along this road until you get to Beisihuan Road.
翻译:沿着这条路一直走到北四环路。
Turn left and walk on.
翻译:向左拐,继续走。
You'll see it on your left.
翻译:你会在左边看到它。
You can't miss it.
翻译:你不会错过的。
Excuse me, where is Beitai Road?
翻译:对不起,北台路在哪里?
Beitai Road? It's about 15 kilometers away from here.
翻译:北台路?离这里大约15公里。
First, you need to take Bus No. 718.
翻译:首先,你需要乘718路公共汽车。
Then you should change to the No. 108 bus at Liyuan Stop.
翻译:那么你应该在梨园站换乘108路公交车。
It will take you there.
翻译:它会带你去的。
Thank you very much.
翻译:非常感谢。
Complete the conversations. Then listen and check your answers.
翻译:完成对话。然后听录音,检查你的答案。
Excuse me, which is the way to Zhongshan Park?
翻译:打扰一下,去中山公园的路在哪?
Sorry, I don't know. You can go and ask that driver.
翻译:对不起,我不知道。你可以去问问那个司机。
Thank you all the same.
翻译:还是谢谢你。
Excuse me, where is Zhongshan Park?
翻译:对不起,中山公园在哪里?
You need to take a bus.
翻译:你需要乘公共汽车。
First, you should take Bus No. 309 and then change to the No. 300 bus at Heping Bridge.
翻译:首先,你应该乘309路公共汽车,然后在和平桥换乘300路公共汽车。
It will take you there.
翻译:它会带你去的。
How far is it from here?
翻译:离这里有多远?
It's about ten kilometres away from here.
翻译:离这里大约十公里。
Read and understand.
翻译:阅读并理解。
Look at the title of the passage and guess what the passage is about.
翻译:看这篇文章的标题,猜猜这篇文章是关于什么的。
Keeping Safe on the Street
翻译:在街上保持安全
Every year many people get hurt or lose their lives in traffic accidents.
翻译:每年都有许多人在交通事故中受伤或丧生。
How can we keep safe when we are walking on the street?
翻译:当我们在街上行走时,如何保持安全?
First, we must obey the traffic rules.
翻译:首先,我们必须遵守交通规则。
We can cross the street only when we see the green “walk” sign.
翻译:只有当我们看到绿色的“步行”标志时,我们才能过马路。
Second, before we cross the street, we must stop and look both ways-look left, look right and look left again.
翻译:第二,在我们过马路之前,我们必须停下来向两边看,向左看,向右看,再向左看。
Third, we must never play on the street.
翻译:第三,我们决不能在街上玩。
Last, it's good to help children and old people cross the street.
翻译:最后,帮助孩子和老人过马路是好事。
All of us should be very careful when we are walking on the street.
翻译:我们所有人在街上行走时都应该非常小心。
Listen and complete each sentence with the correct word.
翻译:听录音,用正确的单词完成每个句子。
Jim, please be quiet.
翻译:吉姆,请安静。
Now I can eat like a cow.
翻译:现在我可以像牛一样吃了。
Love me, love my dog.
翻译:爱我,爱我的狗。
There are fourteen children and forty jackets in the classroom.
翻译:教室里有十四个孩子和四十件夹克。
Listen and read the chant aloud, paying attention to the sound /ʌ/.
翻译:听并大声朗读圣歌,注意声音。
'Mom, 'mom, 'mom.
翻译:妈妈,妈妈,妈妈。
Your 'son has 'come.
翻译:你的“儿子”来了。
'Come, 'come, 'come.
翻译:来,来,来。
'Here comes 'mom.
翻译:妈妈来了。
Listen to the conversation and check(√)the correct map.
翻译:听对话,检查(√)正确的地图。
Hi, I'm calling from a public telephone on the corner of Zhichun Road and Qiuzhi Street.
翻译:嗨,我是从知春路和秋芝街拐角处的公共电话打来的。
Could you tell me the way to your home?
翻译:你能告诉我去你家的路吗?
First, turn right and go along Qiuzhi Street.
翻译:首先,向右转,沿着秋芝街走。
Then turn left at the traffic lights.
翻译:然后在红绿灯处左转。
Go down that road.
翻译:沿着那条路走。
You'll find a small park on your right.
翻译:你会在右边找到一个小公园。
Across from the park there are many apartment buildings.
翻译:公园对面有许多公寓楼。
I live in Apartment 309, Building 8.
翻译:我住在8号楼309号公寓。
Listen again and complete the conversation.
翻译:再听一遍,完成对话。
Then draw the route on the correct map.
翻译:然后在正确的地图上绘制路线。
Hi, I'm calling from a public telephone on the corner of Zhichun Road and Qiuzhi Street.
翻译:你好,我是从知春路和秋芝街拐角处的公共电话打来的。
Could you tell me the way to your home?
翻译:你能告诉我去你家的路吗?
First, turn right and go along Qiuzhi Street.
翻译:首先,向右转,沿着秋芝街走。
Then turn left at the traffic lights.
翻译:然后在红绿灯处左转。
Go down that road.
翻译:沿着那条路走。
You'll find a small park on your right.
翻译:你会在右边找到一个小公园。
Across from the park there are many apartment buildings.
翻译:公园对面有许多公寓楼。
I live in Apartment 309, Building 8.
翻译:我住在8号楼309号公寓。
“Stop,” says the red light.
翻译:红灯说:“停下。”。
“Go,” says the green.
翻译:“去吧,”绿色的人说。
“Wait,” says the yel-low light shining in be-tween.
翻译:“等一下,”孩子们发出微弱的光芒。