Unit 6 Topic 1 Entertainment and Friendship - 仁爱科普版英语九年级下册
UNIT 6 翻译:第6单元
Entertainment and Friendship 翻译:娱乐和友谊
TOPIC 1 翻译:主题1
I would rather watch sports shows than those ones. 翻译:我宁愿看体育节目,也不愿看那些节目。
Section A 翻译:A部分
1a 翻译:
Listen, look and say. 翻译:听,看,说。
Kangkang, I hear that you can play Chinese chess very well. 翻译:康康,我听说你中国象棋下得很好。
Could you teach me how to play it? 翻译:你能教我怎么弹吗?
No problem. 翻译:没问题。
It is hard for me to learn to play Chinese chess. 翻译:我很难学会下中国象棋。
In my spare time, I prefer watching TV, especially TV plays. 翻译:在业余时间,我更喜欢看电视,尤其是电视剧。
I think the actresses are attractive. 翻译:我认为女演员很有吸引力。
I want to be a famous singer like the singing stars I see on TV. 翻译:我想成为像我在电视上看到的歌星一样的著名歌手。
They are so charming. 翻译:他们太迷人了。
I would rather watch sports shows than those ones. 翻译:我宁愿看体育节目,也不愿看那些节目。
So would I. I like watching soccer games best. 翻译:我也是。我最喜欢看足球比赛。
4 翻译:
Listen to the conversation and choose the correct answers. 翻译:听对话,选择正确答案。
Jim, what did you do last night? 翻译:吉姆,你昨晚做了什么?
I watched a wonderful film called Jane Eyre on TV. 翻译:我在电视上看了一部叫《简·爱》的精彩电影。
What was it about? 翻译:什么事?
It was about a poor little girl named Jane Eyre. 翻译:这是关于一个名叫简·爱的可怜小女孩的故事。
Her parents died when she was young. 翻译:她小时候父母就去世了。
Oh, poor girl! Was she beautiful? 翻译:哦,可怜的女孩!她漂亮吗?
Not really, In fact, she was neither beautiful nor rich, but she was kind and brave. 翻译:事实上,她既不漂亮也不富有,但她善良勇敢。
What happened later? 翻译:后来发生了什么?
After she left school, she became a teacher in Mr.Rochester's home. 翻译:她离开学校后,成为罗切斯特先生家的一名教师。
Though she had many difficulties, she overcame all of them and won the respect. 翻译:虽然她有很多困难,但她克服了所有困难,赢得了尊重。
Wow, she was a strong-minded woman! What about the ending? 翻译:哇,她是个意志坚强的女人!结局怎么样?
At last, she was married to Mr.Rochester and they led a happy life. 翻译:最后,她嫁给了罗切斯特先生,他们过着幸福的生活。
What a wonderful story! Do you know who wrote it? 翻译:多么精彩的故事!你知道是谁写的吗?
Yeah. It was written by the famous English writer-Charlotte Bronte. 翻译:是的。这是英国著名作家夏洛特·勃朗特写的。
最新学习记录