冀教版三起六年级下册英语Unit 1 Sports课文音频

版本: 冀教版三起
年级: 六年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版三起六年级下册课文Unit 1 Sports单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版三起六年级下册课文Unit 1 Sports单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 1 Sports课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 1 Lessons 1~6 Sports 翻译:第一单元 第1-6课 运动

Lesson 1 Ping-pong and Basketball 翻译:第一课 乒乓球和篮球

Favourite sports 翻译:最喜欢的运动

I play basketball and football. 翻译:我打篮球,踢足球。

Of all sports, I like basketball best! 翻译:在所有的球类运动中,我最喜欢篮球!

What sports do you play, Li Ming? 翻译:你都做些什么运动,李明?

I play football and ping-pong. 翻译:我踢足球和打乒乓球。

Ping-pong is my favourite sport. 翻译:乒乓球是我最喜欢的运动。

basketball 翻译:篮球

football 翻译:足球

ping-pong 翻译:乒乓球

Do you have any ping-pong balls? 翻译:你有一些乒乓球吗?

Can you teach me to play ping-pong? 翻译:你能教我打乒乓球吗?

Sure! 翻译:当然可以!

Let's go to play ping-pong and basketball tomorrow. 翻译:我们明天去打乒乓球和篮球吧。

Great! 翻译:太好了!

I can learn to play basketball. 翻译:我可以学打篮球啦。

Do you have any ping-pong balls? 翻译:你有一些乒乓球吗?

No. 翻译:没有。

We can buy some. 翻译:我们可以买一些。

I also need a T-shirt. 翻译:我还需要一件T恤衫。

I always wear a T-shirt to play ping-pong. 翻译:我一直穿T恤衫打乒乓球。

Okay. 翻译:好。

Let's go shopping. 翻译:我们去购物吧。

Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!

Look and talk. 翻译:看一看并说一说。

I like sports. 翻译:我喜欢运动。

Basketball is my favourite. 翻译:篮球是我最喜欢的运动。

I always wear a T-shirt to play basketball. 翻译:我一直穿T恤衫打篮球。

What about you? 翻译:你呢?

I play... 翻译:我打……

Read and write. 翻译:读一读并写一写。

some 翻译:一些

any 翻译:任一;一些

Kim is hungry. 翻译:金姆饿了。

She would like some bananas. 翻译:她想吃些香蕉。

I'm thirsty. 翻译:我渴了。

Do you have any water? 翻译:你有一些水吗?

She has some apples. 翻译:她有一些苹果。

Do you have any pencils? 翻译:你有一些铅笔吗?

No. 翻译:没有。

We can buy some. 翻译:我们可以买一些。

They have some bread and some eggs for breakfast, but they don't have any milk. 翻译:他们早餐吃一些面包和一些鸡蛋,但是他们一点牛奶都不喝。

Lesson 2 At the Sports Shop 翻译:第2课 在体育商店

Do you want these or those? 翻译:你想要这些还是那些?

Let's see, Jenny. 翻译:我们看看吧,詹尼。

I need a T-shirt. 翻译:我需要一件T恤衫。

And we need some ping-pong balls. 翻译:我们需要一些乒乓球。

Excuse me. 翻译:打扰一下。

Do you have any T-shirts? 翻译:你们有一些T恤衫吗?

Yes. 翻译:有。

I'll show you! 翻译:我指给你看吧!

Here they are! 翻译:在这里!

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

Do you like this T-shirt or that T-shirt, Li Ming? 翻译:你喜欢这件T恤衫还是那件T恤衫,李明?

I want this one! 翻译:我想要这件!

Now we need some ping-pong balls. 翻译:我们现在需要一些乒乓球。

Do you want these or those? 翻译:你想要这些还是那些?

These balls are five dollars. 翻译:这些球五美元。

Those are four dollars. 翻译:那些球四美元。

I want those! 翻译:我想要那些!

Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!

Look. 翻译:看一看。

Tick or cross. 翻译:打勾或打叉。

Then write. 翻译:然后写一写。

This woman is wearing a yellow dress. 翻译:这个女人穿着一件黄色的连衣裙。

That woman is wearing a white dress. 翻译:那个女人穿着一件白色的连衣裙。

This man is wearing a blue shirt. 翻译:这个男人穿着一件蓝色的衬衫。

That man is wearing a red sweater. 翻译:那个男人穿着一件红色的毛衣。

These flowers are yellow. 翻译:这些花是黄色的。

Those flowers are red. 翻译:那些花是红色的。

These people are talking. 翻译:这些人在讲话。

Those people are singing. 翻译:那些人在唱歌。

Near or far? 翻译:近还是远?

This woman is near. 翻译:这个女人很近。

That woman is far. 翻译:那个女人很远。

This man is near. 翻译:这个男人很近。

That man is far. 翻译:那个男人很远。

These flowers are near. 翻译:这些花很近。

Those flowers are far. 翻译:那些花很远。

Talk and write. 翻译:说一说并写一写。

Do you like this football or that football? 翻译:你喜欢这个足球还是那个足球?

I like that football. 翻译:我喜欢那个足球。

Lesson 3 Let's Play! 翻译:第3课 让我们玩一玩!

Playing basketball 翻译:打篮球

Are you ready to learn to play basketball, Li Ming? 翻译:李明,你做好学习打篮球的准备了吗?

Yes. 翻译:是的。

Are you ready to learn to play ping-pong? 翻译:你做好学习乒乓球的准备了吗?

I want to learn, too! 翻译:我也想学!

Let me try. 翻译:让我试试。

Here I go! 翻译:我来啦!

I'm throwing the basketball! 翻译:我在投篮球!

Danny! 翻译:丹尼!

Catch the basketball! 翻译:接住篮球!

Ouch! 翻译:哎哟!

Ouch! 翻译:哎哟!

The ball is heavy! 翻译:这个球好重啊!

Throw the basketball, Danny! 翻译:丹尼,投球!

This is too difficult! 翻译:这太难了!

The ball is too heavy! 翻译:这个球太重了!

This ball is light! 翻译:这个球很轻!

I can throw it. 翻译:我会投。

This is easy! 翻译:这个很容易!

The basketball is heavy. 翻译:这个篮球很重。

The ping-pong ball is light. 翻译:这个乒乓球很轻。

Playing ping-pong 翻译:打乒乓球

I am hitting the ball to Jenny. 翻译:我在向詹妮击球。

Can you hit the ball to Jenny? 翻译:你能把球击向詹妮吗?

I think I can! 翻译:我想我能!

Ouch! 翻译:哎哟!

I hit my hand! 翻译:我打到手了!

Li Ming hits the ball, but Danny hits his hand! 翻译:李明打到了球,但是丹尼打到了手!

Poor Danny! 翻译:可怜的丹尼!

Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!

Look and write. 翻译:看一看并写一写。

The baskball is heavy. 翻译:这个篮球很重。

The ping-pong ball is light. 翻译:这个乒乓球很轻。

The man is teaching the boy to skate. 翻译:这个男人在教这个男孩儿滑冰。

The boy is learning to skate. 翻译:这个男孩儿在学习滑冰。

Li Ming likes this T-shirt. 翻译:李明喜欢这件T恤衫。

He doesn't like that T-shirt. 翻译:他不喜欢那件T恤衫。

Jenny can fly the kite very high. 翻译:詹妮放风筝可以放得很高。

It's easy. 翻译:它很容易。

Danny can't fly the kite. 翻译:丹尼不会放风筝。

It's difficult. 翻译:它很难。

teaching 翻译:教

learning 翻译:学习

easy 翻译:容易的

difficult 翻译:困难的;费力的

light 翻译:轻的

heavy 翻译:重的

this 翻译:这,这个

that 翻译:那,那个

Lesson 4 Did You Have Fun? 翻译:第4课 你玩儿得高兴吗?

We're home! 翻译:我们到家了!

Hi, Li Ming! 翻译:嗨,李明!

Hi, Jenny! 翻译:嗨,詹尼!

Did you have fun today? 翻译:你们今天玩儿得开心吗?

Yes, we did! 翻译:我们玩儿得很开心!

We went to a shop. 翻译:我们去了一家商店。

Li Ming bought a T-shirt today. 翻译:李明今天买了一件T恤衫。

We played ping-pong. 翻译:我们打了乒乓球。

I taught Jenny to hit the ball! 翻译:我教詹尼击球!

Danny wanted to hit the ball, too, but he hit his hand. 翻译:丹尼也想打球,但是他打到了他的手。

We played basketball, too. 翻译:我们还打了篮球。

I taught Li Ming to throw and catch the ball. 翻译:我教李明投球和接球。

He is a good basketball player! 翻译:他是一个很不错的篮球运动员!

Did Danny learn to play basketball, too? 翻译:丹尼也学打篮球了吗?

Yes, he did. 翻译:他学了。

But he thought the basketball was too heavy. 翻译:但是他觉得篮球太重了。

He played basketball with a ping-pong ball! 翻译:他用乒乓球来打篮球!

Bought, taught and thought 翻译:购买、教导和思考

Jenny and Li Ming often buy things at the shop. 翻译:詹尼和李明经常在这个商店里买东西。

Sometimes, they teach each other a sport. 翻译:有时候,他们会教彼此一种运动。

Danny always thinks he can catch the ball, but he can't. 翻译:丹尼总觉得他能接住球,但事实上他却不能。

This morning, Jenny and Li Ming bought things at the shop. 翻译:今天早上,詹尼和李明在这个商店里买了东西。

This afternoon, they taught each other a sport. 翻译:今天下午,他们教了彼此一种运动。

Danny thought he could hit the ball, but he hit his hand. 翻译:丹尼认为他能打中球,但是他击中了他的手。

Let's sing! 翻译:让我们唱一唱!

Oh, what did you do? 翻译:哦,你们做了些什么?

Oh, what did you do? 翻译:哦,你们做了些什么?

Oh, what did you do? 翻译:哦,你们做了些什么?

Li Ming and Jenny. 翻译:李明和詹尼。

We went to a little shop. 翻译:我们去了一个小商店。

We bought a new heavy ball. 翻译:我们买了一个很重的新球。

We taught each other a sport. 翻译:我们教了彼此一种运动。

Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!

Look and write. 翻译:看一看并写一写。

bought 翻译:买

ate 翻译:吃

saw 翻译:看见

walked 翻译:走路

went 翻译:去

taught 翻译:教;教书

Last Sunday, I walked to the zoo. 翻译:上个星期天,我走路去了动物园。

I saw some pandas. 翻译:我看见了一些熊猫。

I ate some bread for lunch. 翻译:我午餐吃了一些面包。

Li Ming and I went to a shop this morning. 翻译:我和李明今天早上去了一个商店。

Li Ming bought a T-shirt. 翻译:李明买了一件T恤衫。

I taught Li Ming to play basketball. 翻译:我教李明打篮球了。

What did you do last Sunday? 翻译:你上个星期天做了些什么?

Please write. 翻译:请写一写吧。

Lesson 5 A Basketball Game 翻译:第5课 一场篮球比赛

Who won? 翻译:谁赢了?

What did you do this evening, Jenny and Li Ming? 翻译:詹尼、李明,你们今天傍晚做了些什么?

We watched Bob play basketball! 翻译:我们看鲍勃打了篮球!

"Did Bob's team play a game?" asks Mr. Smith. 翻译:“鲍勃队比赛了吗?”史密斯先生问。

"Yes, his team played with the Orange Team," says Jenny. 翻译:“是的,他们队和橙队比赛了,”詹尼说。

"It was a very good game. 翻译:“那是一场非常精彩的比赛。

Everyone played hard!" 翻译:每个人都打得很辛苦!”

"Who won?" asks Mr. Smith. 翻译:“谁赢了?”史密斯先生问。

"Bob's team won!" says Li Ming. 翻译:“鲍勃队赢了!”李明说。

"That's great!" says Mr. Smith. 翻译:“那太棒了!”史密斯先生说。

"Did you have fun?" 翻译:“你们看得开心吗?”

"Yes!" answers Li Ming. 翻译:“开心!”李明回答说。

"We yelled for Bob's team!" 翻译:“我们为鲍勃队欢呼!”

"Did Bob play basketball every day?" asks Li Ming. 翻译:“鲍勃每天都打篮球吗?”李明问。

"No. 翻译:“不。

He is a policeman. 翻译:他是一名警察。

He plays basketball for fun on Saturday and Sunday," says Jenny. 翻译:他星期六和星期天打篮球打着玩儿,”詹尼说。

"He played so well this evening. 翻译:“他今天傍晚打得太好了。

He is a good player," says Li Ming. 翻译:他是一名很不错的运动员,”李明说。

team 翻译:队

Go! 翻译:上!

Bob! 翻译:鲍勃!

Go! 翻译:上!

Blue team! 翻译:蓝队!

Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做!

Talk about a game you played. 翻译:谈论你进行过的一场比赛。

What game did you play? 翻译:你进行过什么比赛?

Where did you play the game? 翻译:你在哪里进行比赛的?

When did you play the game? 翻译:你什么时候进行比赛的?

Which team won? 翻译:哪个队赢了?

Write an email. 翻译:写一封电子邮件。

Dear Jing, Today, I ______ Love, Li Ming 翻译:亲爱的静, 今天,我______ 爱你的, 李明

went 翻译:去

bought 翻译:买

taught 翻译:教

watched 翻译:看

had 翻译:有

Lesson 6 A Famous Football Player 翻译:第6课 一位著名的足球运动员

Story time 翻译:故事时间

Many years ago, there was a boy from a very poor family. 翻译:很多年前,有个来自贫寒家庭的男孩儿。

He liked to play football very much. 翻译:他非常喜欢踢足球。

But his parents couldn't buy him a football. 翻译:但是他的父母没办法给他买足球。

The boy used boxes and bottles as his footballs. 翻译:男孩儿就把箱子、瓶子当做他的足球。

One day, a coach saw him. 翻译:有一天,一个教练看到了他。

He thought that the boy would be a good player. 翻译:他觉得这个男孩儿会成为一名优秀的运动员。

The coach gave the boy a football as a gift. 翻译:这个教练就给了男孩儿一个足球当作礼物。

From then on, the boy played football harder. 翻译:从那以后,男孩儿踢足球就更努力了。

At Christmas time, the boy wanted to do something for the kind coach. 翻译:圣诞节的时候,男孩儿想为这个好心的教练做点事。

He ran to the coach's home and dug a hole in front of his house. 翻译:他跑到教练的家里去,并在他家前面挖了一个洞。

The coach asked why. 翻译:教练问为什么。

The boy said, "I can't buy you a Christmas gift. 翻译:男孩儿说,“我不能给你买一份圣诞礼物。

But I can dig a hole for your Christmas tree." 翻译:但是我可以给你的圣诞树挖一个洞。”

The coach was happy. 翻译:教练很高兴。

He said, "This is the best Christmas gift." 翻译:他说,“这是最好的圣诞礼物。”

The coach asked the boy to be a player on his football team. 翻译:教练让男孩儿成为他足球队里的一名运动员。

In 1958, the 17-year-old boy and his team won the World Cup. 翻译:1958年,这个17岁的男孩儿和他的足球队赢得了世界杯。

He was famous around the world. 翻译:他享誉全世界。

Do you know who the boy is? 翻译:你知道这个男孩儿是谁吗?

He is Pele — the world famous football player! 翻译:他就是贝利——世界著名的足球运动员!

Read and talk 翻译:读一读并说一说

Why did the boy use boxes and bottles as his footballs? 翻译:这个男孩儿为什么把箱子和瓶子当作他的足球?

Why did the coach give him a football as a gift? 翻译:教练为什么给了他一个足球当礼物?

What can you learn from Pele? 翻译:你能从贝利身上学到什么?

Again, Please! 翻译:复习!

Listen. 翻译:听录音。

Tick or cross. 翻译:判断正误。

Listen and number. 翻译:听一听并标一标。

Yes. 翻译:是的。

Here they are! 翻译:它们在这儿!

Yes. 翻译:是的。

Do you have any balls? 翻译:你有一些球吗?

Two dollars. 翻译:两美元。

May I help you? 翻译:我能帮到你们吗?

Do you like this ball or that ball? 翻译:你喜欢这个球还是那个球?

How much is it? 翻译:多少钱?

I want this ball. 翻译:我想要这个球。

Okay. 翻译:好。

I'll buy three balls. 翻译:我买三个球。

Look and write. 翻译:看一看并写一写。

"Can I help you?" asked the man. 翻译:“我能帮到你们吗?”这个男人问。

"Yes, please," answered the boy. 翻译:“能,”这个男孩儿回答说。

I want to buy this shirt. 翻译:我想买这件衬衫。

I don't want to buy that shirt. 翻译:我不想买那件衬衫。

The basketball is heavy. 翻译:这个篮球很重。

The ping-pong ball is light. 翻译:这个乒乓球很轻。

These T-shirts are red. 翻译:这些T恤衫是红色的。

Those T-shirts are blue. 翻译:那些T恤衫是蓝色的。

these 翻译:这些

those 翻译:那些

light 翻译:轻的

heavy 翻译:重的

this 翻译:这,这个

that 翻译:那,那个

asked 翻译:问

answered 翻译:回答

Read and write. 翻译:读一读并写一写。

They often buy gifts at the shop. 翻译:他们经常在这个商店里买礼物。

There was a baskball game last Sunday. 翻译:上个星期天有一场篮球比赛。

Danny always thinks he can run fast. 翻译:丹尼一直认为他跑得很快。

My father taught me to draw pictures last week. 翻译:我爸爸上个星期教我画画了。

They watched TV last Saturday. 翻译:他们上个星期六看电视了。

Complete the dialogue. 翻译:完成对话。

What did you do this afternoon? 翻译:你今天下午做了些什么?

I watched a ping-pong game. 翻译:我看了一场乒乓球赛。

Oh. 翻译:哦。

Did the Green Team play this afternoon? 翻译:绿队今天下午参加了吗?

Yes, the Green Team played with the Yellow Team. 翻译:参加了,绿队和黄队一起参加了。

Everyone played hard. 翻译:每个人都打得很辛苦。

Did you have fun? 翻译:你看得开心吗?

Yes, I did. 翻译:开心。

That's great. 翻译:那太好了。

Which team do you like? 翻译:你喜欢哪支队?

I like the Green Team. 翻译:我喜欢绿队。

Yes, The Green Team played with the Yellow Team. 翻译:参加了,绿队和黄队一起参加了。

Read and write. 翻译:读一读并写一写。

My friends flew the kites very high. 翻译:我的朋友们把风筝放得很高。

But I couldn't. 翻译:但是我做不到。

Yesterday morning, my friends and I went to a shop. 翻译:昨天上午,我和我的朋友去了一个商店。

We bought three beautiful kites. 翻译:我们买了三只漂亮的风筝。

My friends taught me how to fly the kite. 翻译:我的朋友教我怎么放风筝。

I thought it would be easy. 翻译:我以为放风筝很简单。

But it was difficult. 翻译:但是很难。

teach 翻译:教

go 翻译:去

think 翻译:以为

buy 翻译:买

Read and follow the directions. 翻译:阅读短文并按照要求完成练习。

My Favourite Sport 翻译:我最喜欢的运动

Hello! 翻译:你好!

I'm Guo Yang. 翻译:我是郭阳。

I like sports very much. 翻译:我非常喜欢运动。

I like running and playing basketball. 翻译:我喜欢跑步和打篮球。

Basketball is my favourite sport. 翻译:篮球是我最喜欢的运动。

I often play basketball with my friends after school. 翻译:放学后我经常和我的朋友一起去打篮球。

We have two teams - the Blue Team and the Orange Team. 翻译:我们有两个队——蓝队和橙队。

Each team has five players. 翻译:每个队都有五名运动员。

Steven and I are on the Blue Team. 翻译:我和史蒂芬在蓝队。

Li Lin is on the Orange Team. 翻译:李林在橙队。

We have fun togeter. 翻译:我们一起玩儿得很开心。

On Sunday, I like to watch basketball games on TV. 翻译:星期天的时候,我喜欢在电视上看篮球比赛。

My favourite basketball player is Yao Ming. 翻译:我最喜欢的篮球运动员是姚明。

I want to be a basketball player like him. 翻译:我想成为一名像他一样的篮球运动员。

Tick or cross. 翻译:正确的句子打勾,错误的打叉。

Guo Yang likes running and swimming. 翻译:郭阳喜欢跑步和游泳。

He likes running best. 翻译:他最喜欢跑步。

He often plays basketball after school. 翻译:他经常放学后打篮球。

Steven is on the Orange Team. 翻译:史蒂芬在橙队。

On Sunday, Guo Yang likes to watch basketball games on TV. 翻译:星期天的时候,郭阳喜欢在电视上看篮球比赛。

Answer the questions. 翻译:回答问题。

What's Guo Yang's favourite sport? 翻译:郭阳最喜欢的运动是什么?

How many players are there on a team? 翻译:一支队有多少名运动员?

Which team is Guo Yang on? 翻译:郭阳在哪支队?

Which team is Li Lin on? 翻译:李林在哪支队?

Who is Guo Yang's favourite basketball player? 翻译:郭阳最喜欢的篮球运动员是谁?

Look and talk. 翻译:看一看并说一说。

What sport do you play? 翻译:你进行什么运动?

How many players are there on a team? 翻译:一支队里有多少名运动员?

What's your favourite sport? 翻译:你最喜欢的运动是什么?

Who's your favourite player? 翻译:你最喜欢的运动员是谁?

How am I doing? 翻译:我表现得怎么样?

Listening 翻译:听

Speaking 翻译:说

Reading 翻译:读

Writing 翻译:写

Total stars 翻译:星星总数

At school 翻译:在学校里

At home 翻译:在家里

I am... 翻译:我是……

A 10-12 stars 翻译:A等级 十到十二颗星

B 7-9 stars 翻译:B等级 七到九颗星

C 1-6 stars 翻译:C等级 一到六颗星

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-01-27 21:14:36

最新小学冀教版三起六年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...