The Tortoise and the Hare 翻译:《龟兔赛跑》
One day, a tortoise was walking down the road. He was walking very slowly. A hare came along and saw the tortoise. 翻译:有一天,乌龟正沿着马路行走。他走得非常慢。有只兔子出现并看见了那只乌龟。
Ha ha ha! You are so slow. 翻译:哈哈哈!你真慢。
No, I'm not. 翻译:不,我不慢。
"What are you doing, Mr. Tortoise?" asked the hare. 翻译:“你在干什么,乌龟先生?”兔子问道。
"I'm walking," said the tortoise. 翻译:“我在走路,”乌龟说。
"Your legs are too short, and you are so slow!" laughed the hare. 翻译:“你的腿太短了,你真慢!”兔子嘲笑说。
"You are wrong. I'm not slow, but I don't like to hurry," said the tortoise. 翻译:“你错了,我不慢,只是我不喜欢匆忙,”乌龟说。
"Well, let's have a race," said the hare. "Let's see who can get to the lake first." "OK," said the tortoise. "I'm going to win!" said the hare, and he ran down the road. 翻译:“哦,那咱们来赛跑吧,”兔子说。“咱们看看谁可以先到达那片湖。”“好啊,”乌龟说。“我会赢的!”兔子说,然后他就沿着马路跑了起来。
I'm sure I can win the race. 翻译:我敢肯定我可以赢这场赛跑。
Don't be so sure. 翻译:别那么肯定。
The hare ran and ran. Soon he came to a tall tree. "Where is the tortoise? I can't see him. He is far behind me," he thought. Then he went to sleep under the tree. 翻译:兔子跑啊跑。很快他就来到一棵高高的树下。“乌龟在哪儿?我看不见他了。他被我远远甩在后面了,”他心想。然后他就去那棵树底下睡觉了。
How slow he is! I'm hot and tired. I can have a sleep and win the race, too. 翻译:他真慢啊!我又热又累。我可以睡一会儿,照样也可以赢赛跑。
The tortoise walked and walked. After a long time, he came to the tall tree. He saw the hare. He was hot and tired, too. But he didn't stop. 翻译:乌龟走啊走。经过一段很长时间之后,他来到了那棵高高的树下。他看见了那只兔子。他也又热又累。但是他没有停。
Oh, the hare is sleeping. I can't stop. I must go on. 翻译:哦,兔子在睡觉。我不能停。我必须继续跑。
The hare opened his eyes. "Ah! What a nice sleep! Where is the tortoise now? Oh, no! Did I sleep too long? I must hurry!" 翻译:兔子睁开眼睛。“啊!睡的真好!乌龟现在在哪儿?哦,不是吧!我睡得太久了吗?我必须跑快点!”
I'm going to win! 翻译:我会赢的!
The hare ran down the road to the lake. Soon he saw the lake. 翻译:兔子沿着马路跑向那片湖。很快他就看见了那片湖。
The hare got to the lake. Then he saw the tortoise. The tortoise was there waiting for him. The tortoise laughed and said, "I win the race!" 翻译:兔子到达那片湖边。然后他看见了那只乌龟。乌龟正在那里等着他。乌龟嘲笑着说道,“我赢了赛跑!”
Hi, Mr. Hare. I'm the first. 翻译:嗨,兔子先生。我才是第一。
Oh! I ... 翻译:哦!我……
tortoise 翻译:乌龟
laugh 翻译:笑;发笑
thought 翻译:认为;以为(think的过去式)
hare 翻译:野兔
hurry 翻译:匆忙
along 翻译:向前;来到
win 翻译:获胜,赢
must 翻译:必须
The Dog and the Bone 翻译:《狗和骨头》
Hmm. I love bones. 翻译:嗯。我爱骨头。
One day, a dog was taking a walk in the city park. He saw a bone in the grass. He was very happy. 翻译:有一天,一只狗正在城市公园里散步。他看见草地上有一块骨头。他非常高兴。
The bone was very heavy, but the dog didn't want any help. Why? Because he didn't want his friends to eat any of the bone. 翻译:那块骨头非常重,但是那只狗不想要任何帮助。为什么呢?因为他不想让自己的朋友来吃任何骨头。
"I can carry the bone to the forest! It is far from the park. My friends can't find me there," he thought. 翻译:“我可以把骨头运到森林里去!它离公园很远。我的朋友不会发现我在那里,”他心想。
So the dog walked to the forest, carrying the heavy bone in his mouth. He carried the bone down a road. 翻译:于是那只狗嘴巴里叼着那块沉重的骨头向森林走去了。他一路叼着那块骨头。
Then the dog saw a big lake. He looked in the water. In the water, he saw a dog. The dog had a very big bone. 翻译:然后那只狗看见了一片大湖。他往水里看了看。在水里,他看见了一只狗。那只狗叼着一块非常大的骨头。
"That bone is bigger than mine," thought the dog. "I want my bone and that bone, too." He looked at the dog in the water, and the dog in the water looked at him. "Give me your bone!" he barked at the dog in the water. 翻译:“那块骨头比我的更大,”那只狗心想着。“我想要我的骨头,也想要那块骨头。”他看着水里的那只狗,水里的那只狗也看着他。“把你的骨头给我!”他对着水里的那只狗狂叫道。
Give me your bone! 翻译:把你的骨头给我!
When he barked, his bone fell into the lake. 翻译:当他狂叫的时候,他的骨头掉进了湖里。
Oh, no! My bone! 翻译:哦,不是吧!我的骨头!
Now the dog didn't have two bones. He didn't have any bones! 翻译:现在,那只狗两块骨头都没了。他什么骨头也没有了!
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-12 11:09:17