冀教版三起五年级下册英语Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?课文音频

版本: 冀教版三起
年级: 五年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版三起五年级下册课文Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版三起五年级下册课文Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 4 Lessons 19~24 Did You Have a Nice Trip? 翻译:第四单元 第19~24课 你旅途愉快吗?

  • Lesson 19 Li Ming Comes Home 翻译:第十九课 李明回家

  • 1 Li Ming's story 翻译:李明的故事

  • Hello, Li Ming! 翻译:你好,李明!

  • You are back. 翻译:你回来了。

  • I missed you! 翻译:我想你了!

  • I missed you, too. 翻译:我也想你了。

  • Did you have a nice trip? 翻译:你旅途愉快吗?

  • Yes! 翻译:愉快!

  • I had a great trip! 翻译:我度过了一次很棒的旅行!

  • What did you do yesterday? 翻译:你们昨天干什么了?

  • We walked to Wangfujing Street. 翻译:我们步行去了王府井大街。

  • We shopped there. 翻译:我们在那里购物了。

  • I wanted to buy a gift for you. 翻译:我想给你买份礼物。

  • I looked in many shops. 翻译:我往许多商店里面看了看。

  • I liked this. 翻译:我喜欢这个。

  • Here, it's for you! 翻译:给,它是给你的!

  • Thank you! 翻译:谢谢你!

  • Oh! 翻译:哦!

  • It's a T-shirt! 翻译:它是一件T恤衫!

  • I have one, too! 翻译:我也有一件!

  • 2 Walk and walked 翻译:walk和walked

  • Let's find the differences! 翻译:让我们找找不同吧!

  • I often walk to school. 翻译:我经常步行去上学。

  • I walked to the park yesterday. 翻译:我昨天步行去了公园。

  • I often watch TV at home. 翻译:我在家里经常看电视。

  • I watched a film last night. 翻译:我昨晚看了一部电影。

  • 3 Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做吧!

  • 1. Tell Li Ming's story. 翻译:讲述一下李明的故事。

  • had fun 翻译:玩得开心

  • missed 翻译:想念

  • wanted to 翻译:想要

  • walked to Wangfujing 翻译:步行去王府井

  • looked in 翻译:往里面看

  • Li Ming had fun in Beijing. 翻译:李明在北京玩得很开心。

  • He ... 翻译:他……

  • Ask and answer. 翻译:问一问,答一答。

  • Then write. 翻译:然后写一写。

  • call my friend 翻译:给朋友打电话

  • help my parents 翻译:给父母帮忙

  • watch TV 翻译:看电视

  • wash the clothes 翻译:洗衣服

  • What did you do yesterday? 翻译:你昨天干什么了?

  • I called my friend. 翻译:我给朋友打电话了。

  • What did you do yesterday? 翻译:你昨天干什么了?

  • Lesson 20 Jenny Goes Home 翻译:第二十课 詹妮回家

  • 1 Jenny's gift 翻译:詹妮的礼物

  • "Hi, Mum! 翻译:“嗨,妈妈!

  • Did you miss me?" 翻译:你想我了吗?”

  • asks Jenny. 翻译:詹妮问。

  • "Yes, I did! 翻译:“想,我想!

  • Did you have fun in Beijing?" 翻译:你在北京玩得开心吗?”

  • asks Mrs. Smith. 翻译:史密斯太太问。

  • "Yes, I had fun!" 翻译:“开心,我玩得开心极了!”

  • says Jenny. 翻译:詹妮说。

  • "What did you do?" 翻译:“你们干什么了?”

  • asks Mrs. Smith. 翻译:史密斯太太问。

  • "The first day, we went to Tian'anmen Square. 翻译:“第一天,我们去了天安门广场。

  • It's so big, Mum! 翻译:它非常大,妈妈!

  • The second day, we went to the Palace Museum. 翻译:第二天,我们去了故宫。

  • It's beautiful! 翻译:它漂亮极了!

  • The third day, we went to the Great Wall. 翻译:第三天,我们去了长城。

  • It's great!" 翻译:它真宏伟!”

  • "Did you go shopping?" 翻译:“你们去购物了吗?”

  • asks Mrs. Smith. 翻译:史密斯太太问。

  • "Yes!" 翻译:“去了!”

  • answers Jenny. 翻译:詹妮回答道。

  • "The fourth day, we went to Wangfujing. 翻译:“第四天,我们去了王府井。

  • This scarf is for you. 翻译:这条围巾是给你的。

  • Here!" 翻译:给!”

  • "Thank you, Jenny!" 翻译:“谢谢你,詹妮!”

  • 2 Go and went 翻译:go和went

  • Let's find the differences! 翻译:让我们找找不同吧!

  • I go to the library on Sundays. 翻译:我在星期天去图书馆。

  • I went to the cinema yesterday. 翻译:我昨天去了电影院。

  • I see Danny every day. 翻译:我每天看见丹尼。

  • I saw Mr. Wood yesterday. 翻译:我昨天看见了伍德先生。

  • I eat an apple every day. 翻译:我每天吃一个苹果。

  • I ate an orange yesterday. 翻译:我昨天吃了一个橘子。

  • 3 Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做吧!

  • Read Part 1. 翻译:读1部分。

  • Put the sentences in the correct order. 翻译:将这些句子按照正确的顺序进行排列。

  • Jenny went shopping on Wangfujing Street. 翻译:詹妮去王府井大街上购物了。

  • Jenny went home. 翻译:詹妮回家了。

  • Jenny went to the Palace Museum. 翻译:詹妮去了故宫。

  • Jenny went to the Great Wall. 翻译:詹妮去了长城。

  • Jenny went to Tian'anmen Square. 翻译:詹妮去了天安门广场。

  • 2. Look and write. 翻译:看一看,写一写。

  • It was Saturday. 翻译:那天是星期六。

  • Danny had breakfast at 7:00. 翻译:丹尼7点吃了早餐。

  • Then Danny went to the toy shop. 翻译:然后丹尼去了玩具店。

  • He wanted to buy a toy car. 翻译:他想买一辆玩具汽车。

  • There he saw many toys. 翻译:在那里他看见了许多玩具。

  • He liked them very much. 翻译:他非常喜欢它们。

  • He went home at 12:00. 翻译:他12点回家了。

  • He did his homework in the afternoon. 翻译:他下午做了作业。

  • In the evening, he played on the computer. 翻译:在晚上,他玩了电脑。

  • go 翻译:去

  • do 翻译:做

  • have 翻译:有;吃

  • play 翻译:玩

  • see 翻译:看见

  • Lesson 21 Look at the Photos! 翻译:第二十一课 看看这些照片!

  • 1 Danny's story 翻译:丹尼的故事

  • Look at this photo. 翻译:看看这张照片。

  • We were on the train to Beijing. 翻译:我们在去北京的火车上。

  • We played with the baby. 翻译:我们陪婴儿玩。

  • It was fun. 翻译:开心极了。

  • Danny was at the Palace Museum. 翻译:丹尼在故宫。

  • What happened? 翻译:发生了什么事?

  • He hurt his tail. 翻译:他弄伤了自己的尾巴。

  • He was sad. 翻译:他很难过。

  • We were on the Great Wall. 翻译:我们在长城上。

  • Wow, it's so great! 翻译:哇,真宏伟啊!

  • We were very happy. 翻译:我们非常高兴。

  • 2 Is and was 翻译:is和was

  • Let's find the differences! 翻译:让我们找找不同吧!

  • He is eight years old this year. 翻译:他今年八岁。

  • He was seven years old last year. 翻译:他去年七岁。

  • I am happy today! 翻译:我今天很高兴!

  • I was sad yesterday. 翻译:我昨天很难过。

  • We are in Canada this week. 翻译:这周我们在加拿大。

  • We were in China last week. 翻译:上周我们在中国。

  • 3 Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做吧!

  • 1. Read and write "am", "is", "are", "was" or "were". 翻译:读一读,写一写“am”、“is”、“are”、“was”或“were”。

  • I was a baby in 2002. 翻译:我在2002年是个婴儿。

  • I am a boy now. 翻译:我现在是个男孩。

  • They were eggs on June 1. 翻译:它们在6月1日还是鸡蛋。

  • They are baby chickens now. 翻译:它们现在是小鸡。

  • Li Ming was short in 2003. 翻译:李明在2003年个子很矮。

  • He is tall now. 翻译:他现在个子很高。

  • The trees were small last year. 翻译:这些树去年很小。

  • They are big now. 翻译:它们现在很大。

  • 2. Talk and write. 翻译:说一说,写一写。

  • Look at this photo. 翻译:看看这张照片。

  • We were at the Palace Museum. 翻译:我们在故宫。

  • We went there by bus. 翻译:我们乘公交车去了那儿。

  • We had fun. 翻译:我们玩得很开心。

  • My Photo 翻译:我的照片

  • Lesson 22 Gifts for Everyone 翻译:第二十二课 给大家的礼物

  • 1 Gifts from China 翻译:来自中国的礼物

  • We bought gifts for you in Beijing. 翻译:我们在北京给你们买了礼物。

  • This kite is for you, Steven! 翻译:这只风筝是给你的,史蒂文!

  • Thanks, Jenny! 翻译:谢谢,詹妮!

  • You're welcome. 翻译:不客气。

  • Do you like it? 翻译:你喜欢它吗?

  • Yes, I do. 翻译:喜欢,我喜欢。

  • Green is my favourite colour. 翻译:绿色是我最喜欢的颜色。

  • I bought this for you, Kim! 翻译:我给你买了这个,金姆!

  • Thanks, Danny! 翻译:谢谢,丹尼!

  • You're welcome. 翻译:不客气。

  • Try it on! 翻译:快试戴一下吧!

  • It's too small for me, but it's good for a baby. 翻译:它对我来说太小了,但是它对一个婴儿来说还不错。

  • Here, Mr. Wood. 翻译:给,伍德先生。

  • This is for you. 翻译:这是给你的。

  • Thank you! 翻译:谢谢你!

  • Let's put it on the wall. 翻译:咱们把它放在墙上吧。

  • Here is a gift for you, Mr. Wood. 翻译:这是给你的礼物,伍德先生。

  • But, sorry, it's too small. 翻译:但是对不起,它太小了。

  • Thank you, Danny. 翻译:谢谢你,丹尼。

  • 2 Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做吧!

  • Look. 翻译:看一看。

  • Draw lines. 翻译:画一画线。

  • Retell the story. 翻译:然后复述一下这个故事。

  • Jenny and Danny had a trip to Beijing. 翻译:詹妮和丹尼去北京旅行了。

  • They bought some gifts. 翻译:他们买了一些礼物。

  • Jenny bought a picture for Mr. Wood ... 翻译:詹妮给伍德先生买了幅画……

  • Find the rules. 翻译:找一找规则。

  • Write more sentences. 翻译:写出更多的句子。

  • I often walk to the park. 翻译:我经常步行去公园。

  • I walked to the zoo yesterday. 翻译:我昨天步行去了动物园。

  • They live in Beijing now. 翻译:他们现在住在北京。

  • They lived in Shanghai last year. 翻译:他们去年住在上海。

  • It is sunny today. 翻译:今天天气晴朗。

  • It was rainy yesterday. 翻译:昨天下雨了。

  • Lesson 23 An Email from Li Ming 翻译:第二十三课 一封来自李明的电子邮件

  • 1 Li Ming's email 翻译:李明的电子邮件

  • To: jenny@compmail.ca; danny@compmail.ca 翻译:致:jenny@compmail.ca;danny@compmail.ca

  • From: liming@hotmail.com 翻译:来自:liming@hotmail.com

  • Subject: Photos for you 翻译:主题:给你的照片

  • Dear Jenny and Danny, Here are some photos of our trip to Beijing. 翻译:亲爱的詹妮和丹尼,这里有一些我们去北京旅行的照片。

  • I had a great time with you in Beijing. 翻译:我在北京和你们玩得十分愉快。

  • The photo of the panda is for Danny. 翻译:这张熊猫的照片是给丹尼的。

  • It is fine! 翻译:它拍的不错!

  • How is Danny's tail? 翻译:丹尼的尾巴怎么样?

  • Please write back soon. 翻译:请尽快回信。

  • Yours truly, Li Ming 翻译:你忠诚的,李明

  • Look! 翻译:瞧!

  • Danny was at Tian'anmen Square. 翻译:丹尼在天安门广场。

  • What happened? 翻译:发生什么事了?

  • I wanted to fly a kite. 翻译:我想放风筝。

  • I hurt my arm and Jenny helped me. 翻译:我弄伤了自己的胳膊,然后詹妮就给我帮忙。

  • This photo is for you, Danny. 翻译:这张照片是给你的,丹尼。

  • That's my panda! 翻译:那是我的熊猫!

  • Hi, panda! 翻译:嗨,熊猫!

  • I miss you! 翻译:我很想你!

  • 2 Let's do it! 翻译:让我们做一做吧!

  • Read Part 1. 翻译:读1部分。

  • Answer the questions. 翻译:回答问题。

  • What did Li Ming sent to Danny and Jenny? 翻译:李明给丹尼和詹妮发了什么?

  • What happened to Danny at Tian'anmen Sqaure? 翻译:丹尼在天安门广场发生了什么事?

  • Did Danny buy the toy panda in Beijing? 翻译:丹尼在北京买玩具熊猫了吗?

  • 3 Let's chant! 翻译:让我们颂一颂吧!

  • What did you do? 翻译:你干什么了?

  • I walked to school. 翻译:我步行去了学校。

  • What did you do? 翻译:你干什么了?

  • I went to the zoo. 翻译:我去了动物园。

  • What did you do? 翻译:你干什么了?

  • I watched a kangaroo. 翻译:我看了袋鼠。

  • What did you do? 翻译:你干什么了?

  • I ate the donuts, too. 翻译:我还吃了甜甜圈。

  • 4 Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并进行跟读。

  • I like it very much. 翻译:我非常喜欢它。

  • Look at the picture. 翻译:看看这张照片。

  • Let's put it on the wall. 翻译:咱们把它放在墙上吧。

  • There are many tables in the room. 翻译:房间里有许多桌子。

  • Lesson 24 A Gift for Little Zeke 翻译:第二十四课 给小齐克的礼物

  • Story time 翻译:故事时间

  • Little Zeke lives in Emma's desk. 翻译:小齐克住在埃玛的课桌里面。

  • Emma and Little Zeke are friends. 翻译:埃玛和小齐克是朋友。

  • Emma has a sock in her desk. 翻译:埃玛的课桌里面有一只袜子。

  • Little Zeke sleeps in the sock. 翻译:小齐克就在那只袜子里面睡觉。

  • This is for you, Little Zeke. 翻译:这是给你的,小齐克。

  • Thank you, Tess. 翻译:谢谢你,苔丝。

  • Tess is Little Zeke's friend, too. 翻译:苔丝也是小齐克的朋友。

  • In the morning, Tess puts a hamburger and some milk on Emma's desk for Little Zeke. 翻译:早上,苔丝在埃玛的课桌上给小齐克放了一个汉堡包和一些牛奶。

  • This book is for you. 翻译:这本书是给你的。

  • Thanks, Mrs. Jones. 翻译:谢谢,琼斯老师。

  • This evening, Little Zeke feels sad. 翻译:今晚,小齐克感觉很难过。

  • Why? 翻译:为什么呢?

  • Emma's class had a party. 翻译:埃玛的班上举办了一场派对。

  • Mrs. Jones had gifts for everyone. 翻译:琼斯老师给所有人都准备了礼物。

  • Was there a gift for Little Zeke? 翻译:有给小齐克的礼物吗?

  • No. 翻译:没有。

  • Mrs. Jones had a book for Tom. 翻译:琼斯老师给汤姆准备了一本书。

  • Tom liked it. 翻译:汤姆喜欢那本书。

  • This ball is for you. 翻译:这个球是给你的。

  • Thank you, Mrs. Jones. 翻译:谢谢你,琼斯老师。

  • Mrs. Jones had a red ball for Emma. 翻译:琼斯老师给埃玛准备了一个红色的球。

  • Emma played with her ball. 翻译:埃玛玩了玩她的球。

  • The crayons are for you. 翻译:这些蜡笔是给你的。

  • Thank you, Mrs. Jones. 翻译:谢谢你,琼斯老师。

  • Mrs. Jones had some new crayons for Tess. 翻译:琼斯老师给苔丝准备了一些新蜡笔。

  • Tess went to her desk. 翻译:苔丝来到她的课桌旁边。

  • She worked on a picture with her new crayons. 翻译:她用自己的新蜡笔画画。

  • Little Zeke watched Mrs. Jones. 翻译:小齐克注视着琼斯老师。

  • He wanted a gift, too. 翻译:他也想要礼物。

  • Does Mrs. Jones know Little Zeke? 翻译:琼斯老师认识小齐克吗?

  • No. 翻译:不认识。

  • Little Zeke talks to Emma and Tess. 翻译:小齐克会跟埃玛和苔丝说话。

  • He doesn't talk to Mrs. Jones. 翻译:但他不跟琼斯老师说话。

  • Little Zeke goes to Mrs. Jones' desk. 翻译:小齐克来到琼斯老师的课桌旁。

  • He writes, "Hi! 翻译:他写着,“你好!

  • I'm Little Zeke. 翻译:我是小齐克。

  • I live in Emma's desk." 翻译:我住在埃玛的课桌里。”

  • Then he sees a gift. 翻译:然后他看见了一份礼物。

  • It is in a box. 翻译:它在一个盒子里面。

  • The box has a card. 翻译:那个盒子上面有一张卡片。

  • It says "To Little Zeke, from Mrs. Jones." 翻译:里面写着“给小齐克,来自琼斯老师。”

  • Little Zeke opens the box. 翻译:小齐克打开那个盒子。

  • It is a little bed! 翻译:是一张小床!

  • Little Zeke feels very happy. 翻译:小齐克感觉非常高兴。

  • He writes on the blackboard. 翻译:他在黑板上写了字。

  • He writes, "Thank you! 翻译:他写着,“谢谢你!

  • Thank you! 翻译:谢谢你!

  • Thank you!" 翻译:谢谢你!”

  • Then he says, "Time for sock. 翻译:然后他说,“该去袜子里睡觉了。

  • No! 翻译:不对!

  • Time for bed!" 翻译:该去床上睡觉了!”

  • Match and talk 翻译:连一连,说一说

  • a ball 翻译:一个球

  • crayons 翻译:蜡笔

  • a book 翻译:一本书

  • a bed 翻译:一张床

  • Again, Please! 翻译:请再复习一遍吧!

  • 1 Listen and number. 翻译:听录音并标序号。

  • 2 Listen and tick. 翻译:听一听,勾一勾。

  • 1. Where did Tim go yesterday? 翻译:蒂姆昨天去哪儿了?

  • 2. What does he like to play? 翻译:他喜欢玩什么?

  • 3. What happened to Mike? 翻译:迈克发生了什么事?

  • 4. What did she buy yesterday? 翻译:她昨天买什么了?

  • 5. When did he arrive in Beijing? 翻译:他是何时抵达北京的?

  • 3 Look and match. 翻译:看一看,连一连。

  • He walked to school yesterday. 翻译:他昨天步行去上学了。

  • They looked in the window and saw some tables. 翻译:他们往窗户里面看了看,然后看见了一些桌子。

  • Tim's family watched TV after dinner. 翻译:蒂姆的家人晚饭后看电视了。

  • Li Ming wanted to send his friend a letter. 翻译:李明想给他朋友寄一封信。

  • Jenny bought a scarf for her mother. 翻译:詹妮给她妈妈买了一条围巾。

  • 4 Read and order. 翻译:阅读并进行排序。

  • It was a fine day last Sunday. 翻译:上周日是个晴天。

  • Wang Lin and I walked to the park together. 翻译:我和王林一起步行去了公园。

  • We played football there. 翻译:我们在那里踢了足球。

  • We had a lot of fun. 翻译:我们玩得十分开心。

  • Suddenly the football fell into the lake. 翻译:突然,足球掉进了湖里。

  • We were sad. 翻译:我们很难过。

  • A dog saw it and jumped into the lake. 翻译:有只狗看见了它,于是跳进了湖里。

  • He swam to the ball and brought it back to us. 翻译:他游向那个球,并把它给我们带了回来。

  • "Good boy! 翻译:“好孩子!

  • Thank you!" 翻译:谢谢你!”

  • we said to the dog. 翻译:我们对那只狗说道。

  • 5 Read and write. 翻译:读一读,写一写。

  • watch 翻译:观看

  • jump 翻译:跳;跳跃

  • buy 翻译:买

  • go 翻译:去

  • walk 翻译:步行,走路

  • have 翻译:有;吃;进行(活动)

  • play 翻译:玩

  • are 翻译:是

  • is 翻译:是

  • It was May 1 yesterday. 翻译:昨天是5月1日。

  • I went to the zoo with my parents by bus. 翻译:我和父母乘公交车一起去了动物园。

  • We walked around the zoo. 翻译:我们绕着动物园四处转了转。

  • We watched the animals. 翻译:我们看了动物。

  • The elephants played games. 翻译:大象们玩着游戏。

  • The monkeys jumped up and down. 翻译:猴子们跳上跳下。

  • Later we were tired. 翻译:后来我们都累了。

  • My mum bought some ice cream for us. 翻译:我妈妈给我们买了一些冰淇淋。

  • We had a nice day. 翻译:我们度过了愉快的一天。

  • 6 Read and answer. 翻译:读一读,答一答。

  • 1. When did you get up last Sunday? 翻译:你上周日是什么时候起床的?

  • 2. Where did you go? 翻译:你去了哪里?

  • 3. What did you do there? 翻译:你在那里干什么了?

  • 4. Did you have fun? 翻译:你玩得开心吗?

  • 5. When did you come back? 翻译:你是什么时候回来的?

  • 7 Look and write. 翻译:看一看,写一写。

  • Jenny's Day 翻译:詹妮的一天

  • I had breakfast at seven yesterday. 翻译:我昨天七点钟吃了早餐。

  • Then, I went to school at seven thirty. 翻译:然后,我七点三十分去上学了。

  • I had four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. 翻译:我上午有四节课,下午有两节课。

  • I played games with my friends after school. 翻译:放学后我和朋友玩了游戏。

  • I did my homework at seven in the evening. 翻译:我晚上七点做了作业。

  • I watched TV at half past eight. 翻译:我八点半看了电视。

  • I listened to music at nine ten. 翻译:我九点十分听了音乐。

  • I went to bed at half past nine. 翻译:我九点半上床睡觉了。

  • My Day 翻译:我的一天

  • 8 Look and say. 翻译:看一看,说一说。

  • It was ... 翻译:天气……

  • Ann's family walked to ... 翻译:安的家人步行去了……

  • Her parents bought ... 翻译:她的父母买了……

  • She bought ... 翻译:她买了……

  • Then they went ... 翻译:然后他们去了……

  • They looked at ... 翻译:他们看了……

  • They flew ... 翻译:他们放……

  • They took ... 翻译:他们拍照……

  • 9 How am I doing? 翻译:我做的怎么样?

  • Listening 翻译:听力

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Writing 翻译:写作

  • Total stars 翻译:星星总数

  • At school 翻译:在学校

  • At home 翻译:在家里

  • I am ... 翻译:我……

  • A 10~12 stars 翻译:A 10~12颗星星

  • B 7~9 stars 翻译:B 7~9颗星星

  • C 1~6 stars 翻译:C 1~6颗星星

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-07-16 18:54:43

最新小学冀教版三起五年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...