冀教版三起五年级上册英语Unit 4 Jenny and Danny Come to China课文音频

版本: 冀教版三起
年级: 五年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版三起五年级上册课文Unit 4 Jenny and Danny Come to China单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版三起五年级上册课文Unit 4 Jenny and Danny Come to China单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 4 Jenny and Danny Come to China课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 4 Lessons 19~24 Jenny and Danny Come to China 翻译:第四单元 第19-24课 詹妮和丹尼来中国

  • Lesson 19 Meet Li Ming's Family 翻译:第19课 见李明的家人

  • Arriving in Shijiazhuang 翻译:到达石家庄

  • Jenny and Danny arrive in Shijiazhuang at ten o'clock in the evening on January 31. 翻译:詹妮和丹尼1月31日晚上十点钟到达了石家庄。

  • Hello, Janny and Danny! 翻译:丹尼、詹妮,你们好!

  • Hello, Mr Li! 翻译:你好,李先生!

  • Nice to meet you, Mr Li. 翻译:很高兴见到你,李先生。

  • Did you have a nice trip? 翻译:你旅途愉快吗?

  • Yes, thanks. 翻译:谢谢,很愉快。

  • What's our travel plan, Li Ming? 翻译:我们的旅行计划是什么,李明?

  • You will stay two days with my family for the Spring Festival. 翻译:你们要和我的家人一起待两天过春节。

  • Wonderful! 翻译:太好了!

  • When will we go to Beijing? 翻译:我们什么时候去北京?

  • We will go to Beijing at 11:58 in the morning on February 3. 翻译:我们2月3日上午11:58分到北京。

  • We are going by train. 翻译:我们打算坐火车去。

  • We will arrive in Beijing at 1:17 in the afternoon. 翻译:下午1:17分的时候到达北京。

  • We will eat Beijing Duck in the evening. 翻译:我们晚上吃北京烤鸭。

  • Great! 翻译:太好了!

  • Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

  • Pair work. 翻译:两个人一起练习。

  • Read Part 1. 翻译:阅读1部分的内容。

  • Answer the questions. 翻译:回答问题。

  • Is it a long trip from Canada to Shijiazhuang? 翻译:从加拿大到石家庄旅途遥远吗?

  • How many days will Danny and Jenny have for the Spring Festival in Shijiazhuang? 翻译:丹尼和詹妮有多少天在石家庄过春节?

  • When will they go to Beijing? 翻译:他们什么时候去北京?

  • How will they go to Beijing? 翻译:他们怎么去北京?

  • Choose and write. 翻译:选一选并写一写。

  • morning 翻译:早晨;上午

  • 11:00 翻译:十一点整

  • April 11 翻译:4月11日

  • evening 翻译:晚上;傍晚

  • May 2 翻译:5月2日

  • 2:00 翻译:两点整

  • February 3 翻译:2月3日

  • afternoon 翻译:下午

  • 6:50 翻译:六点五十分

  • Where 翻译:什么地方

  • When 翻译:什么时候

  • at 翻译:在……时候

  • in 翻译:在……时候

  • on 翻译:在……时候

  • Beijing 翻译:北京

  • Lanzhou 翻译:兰州

  • Shanghai 翻译:上海

  • 11:00 翻译:十一点整

  • morning 翻译:早晨;上午

  • February 3 翻译:2月3日

  • I will go to Beijing at 11:00 in the morning on February 3. 翻译:我2月3日上午11点钟去北京。

  • Lesson 20 The Spring Festival Is Coming! 翻译:第20课 春节到了!

  • What do you do for the Spring Festival? 翻译:你们做些什么来迎接春节?

  • The Spring Festival is coming. 翻译:春节到了。

  • It's the Chinese New Year. 翻译:这是中国新年。

  • What do you do for the Spring Festival? 翻译:你们做些什么来迎接春节?

  • We buy new clothes. 翻译:我们买新衣服。

  • That's wonderful. 翻译:那太好了。

  • We clean our rooms. 翻译:我们打扫房间。

  • We clean the doors, the windows and the floor. 翻译:我们还擦门、窗户以及地板。

  • We also make dumplings. 翻译:我们还包饺子。

  • I like dumplings. 翻译:我喜欢饺子。

  • Me, too. 翻译:我也喜欢。

  • And we visit our family and friends. 翻译:我们还拜访亲友。

  • Kids get lucky money. 翻译:孩子们得到压岁钱。

  • That's interesting! 翻译:那太有趣了!

  • I love the Spring Festival! 翻译:我喜欢春节!

  • When is the Spring Festival? 翻译:春节是什么时候?

  • It's on February 2 this year. 翻译:今年是2月2日。

  • Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

  • Read and match. 翻译:读一读并配一配。

  • We buy new clothes. 翻译:我们买新衣服。

  • I get lucky money. 翻译:我获得压岁钱。

  • We clean our rooms. 翻译:我们打扫房间。

  • We make dumplings. 翻译:我们包饺子。

  • We visit our family. 翻译:我们拜访家人。

  • Pair work. 翻译:两个人一起练习。

  • Talk about the Spring Festival. 翻译:谈论春节。

  • What do you do for the Spring Festival? 翻译:你做些什么来迎接春节?

  • I clean my room. ... 翻译:我打扫我的房间。……

  • Lesson 21 What Year Is It? 翻译:第21课 今年是什么年?

  • The twelve animals 翻译:十二生肖

  • In China, years have names. 翻译:在中国,年是有名字的。

  • Each year has an animal name. 翻译:每年有一个动物名字。

  • Look! 翻译:看!

  • The rat is the first. 翻译:老鼠第一。

  • This is an ox. 翻译:这是一头牛。

  • Here's a tiger. 翻译:这是老虎。

  • What's this? 翻译:这是什么?

  • A rabbit. 翻译:兔子。

  • This is a dragon. 翻译:这是龙。

  • Here's a snake. 翻译:这是蛇。

  • This is a horse. 翻译:这是马。

  • You know this animal! 翻译:你认识这种动物!

  • It's a sheep! 翻译:这是绵羊!

  • You know this one, too! 翻译:你也认识这种动物!

  • It's a monkey. 翻译:这是猴子。

  • What's this? 翻译:这是什么动物?

  • A rooster. 翻译:是公鸡。

  • Do you know this one? 翻译:你认识这只动物吗?

  • It's a dog. 翻译:这是狗。

  • The twelfth animal is a pig. 翻译:第十二只动物是猪。

  • How many animals are there? 翻译:有多少只动物?

  • Let's see... one, two, three ... twelve! 翻译:让我们来看看……一,二,三……十二!

  • What is your year? 翻译:你属什么?

  • I'm 10 years old. 翻译:我10岁。

  • My year is the year of the rat. 翻译:我属鼠。

  • What is my year? 翻译:我属什么?

  • You're 10 years old, too. 翻译:你也是10岁。

  • Your year is also the year of the rat. 翻译:你也属鼠。

  • My year is the year of the cat! 翻译:我属猫!

  • I can eat rats! 翻译:我可以吃老鼠!

  • No, Danny. 翻译:不,丹尼。

  • There is no year of the cat. 翻译:没有猫这种属相。

  • Your year is the year of the pig. 翻译:你属猪。

  • You're 11 years old. 翻译:你11岁了。

  • Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

  • Talk about the years of animals. 翻译:谈论这些生肖。

  • What is your year? 翻译:你属什么?

  • What about your family? 翻译:你家人呢?

  • fifth 翻译:第五

  • sixth 翻译:第六

  • first 翻译:第一

  • eleventh 翻译:第十一

  • second 翻译:第二

  • third 翻译:第三

  • ninth 翻译:第九

  • tenth 翻译:第十

  • fourth 翻译:第四

  • eighth 翻译:第八

  • twelfth 翻译:第十二

  • seventh 翻译:第七

  • Lesson 22 Special Holidays in China 翻译:第22课 中国的特殊节日

  • Holidays 翻译:节日

  • Tomorrow is Chinese New Year's Day. 翻译:明天是中国新年。

  • This evening, Jenny and Danny will have a special dinner with Li Ming's family. 翻译:今天晚上,詹妮和丹尼要和李明的家人一起吃一顿特别的晚餐。

  • What special holidays do you have in China? 翻译:你们中国有哪些特别的节日?

  • We have many special holidys: the Dragon Boat Festival, the Mid-Autumn Festival ... 翻译:我们有很多特殊的节日:端午节,中秋节……

  • My favourite is the Spring Festival. 翻译:我最喜欢的节日是春节。

  • This evening, we will have a big family dinner. 翻译:今天晚上,我们要吃一顿丰富的团圆饭。

  • I love big dinners. 翻译:我喜欢大餐。

  • What do you do on the Dragon Boat Festival? 翻译:你们在端午节的时候做些什么?

  • We have dragon boat races and we eat zongzi. 翻译:我们举行龙舟比赛,我们还吃粽子。

  • What do you do on the Mid-Autumn Festival? 翻译:你们在中秋节的时候做些什么?

  • We watch the moon and eat moon cakes. 翻译:我们赏月并吃月饼。

  • That's wonderful! 翻译:那太棒了!

  • Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

  • Pair work. 翻译:两个人一起练习。

  • Ask and answer. 翻译:提问并回答。

  • What's your favourite holiday? 翻译:你最喜欢的节日是什么?

  • My favourite holiday is ... 翻译:我最喜欢的节日是……

  • What do you do on ...? 翻译:你……的时候做些什么?

  • I ... 翻译:我……

  • Look and write. 翻译:看一看并写一写。

  • We have dragon boat races and we eat zongzi on the Dragon Boat Festival. 翻译:我们在端午节的时候举行龙舟比赛,我们还吃粽子。

  • Tomorrow is Chinese New Year's Day. 翻译:明天是中国新年。

  • This evening, we'll have a big family dinner. 翻译:今天晚上,我们要吃一顿丰富的团圆饭。

  • We watch the moon on the Mid-Autumn Festival. 翻译:我们在中秋节的时候赏月。

  • It's wonderful! 翻译:月亮美极了!

  • Lesson 23 What Do We Need for the Trip? 翻译:第23课 我们这次旅行需要什么?

  • Let's get ready! 翻译:我们来准备吧!

  • Tomorrow we will go to Beijing. 翻译:我们明天要去北京了。

  • Let's get ready! 翻译:我们来准备吧!

  • We need train tickets from Shijiazhang to Beijing. 翻译:我们需要从石家庄到北京的火车票。

  • We need some food. 翻译:我们需要一些食物。

  • We need a camera. 翻译:我们需要一部照相机。

  • I need some clothes. 翻译:我需要一些衣服。

  • I want to take my favourite clothes. 翻译:我想带上我最喜欢的衣服。

  • I like these red trousers. 翻译:我喜欢这条红色的裤子。

  • Red is my favourite colour! 翻译:红色是我最喜欢的颜色!

  • I don't those trousers. 翻译:我不喜欢那条裤子。

  • I like this blue sweater. 翻译:我喜欢这件蓝色的毛衣。

  • It's new. 翻译:它是新的。

  • I don't like that orange sweater. 翻译:我不喜欢那件橙色的毛衣。

  • I like these shoes. 翻译:我喜欢这双鞋。

  • I don't like those shoes. 翻译:我不喜欢那双鞋。

  • They are small. 翻译:太小了。

  • All done! 翻译:都准备好了!

  • Let's chant! 翻译:让我们诵一诵!

  • That is a star. 翻译:那是星星。

  • I have these. 翻译:我有这些。

  • You have those. 翻译:你有那些。

  • These are my knees. 翻译:这是我的膝盖。

  • Those are your toes. 翻译:那是你的脚趾。

  • This, that, these, those. 翻译:这,那,这些,那些。

  • Near, far, now we know! 翻译:近,远,我们现在知道了!

  • This is near. 翻译:这很近。

  • That is far. 翻译:那很远。

  • This is my ear. 翻译:这是我的耳朵。

  • Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

  • Look and write. 翻译:看一看并写一写。

  • I don't like ... 翻译:我不喜欢……

  • I like ... 翻译:我喜欢……

  • I like this ______. 翻译:我喜欢这件_________。

  • I don't like that ______. 翻译:我不喜欢那件__________。

  • Letters and sounds 翻译:字母和发音

  • ow 翻译:

  • know 翻译:知道;了解

  • slow 翻译:慢的;缓慢的

  • oa 翻译:

  • coat 翻译:外套

  • boat 翻译:船;小船

  • o 翻译:

  • nose 翻译:鼻子

  • home 翻译:家;回家

  • Try to read. 翻译:试着读一读。

  • elbow 翻译:手肘

  • road 翻译:路

  • rose 翻译:玫瑰

  • Lesson 24 Year Animals 翻译:第24课 动物年

  • Story time 翻译:故事时间

  • The Lion King wants to name the years. 翻译:狮子王想给年命名。

  • He asks the rat to help. 翻译:他让老鼠来帮助。

  • The earliest to arrive will be the first. 翻译:最先来的将排在第一。

  • We will have a meeting on January 12 in the morning. 翻译:我们1月12日上午有一场会议。

  • I will tell all the animals. 翻译:我会告诉所有的动物。

  • Everyone wants to be the first. 翻译:每个人都想当第一个。

  • How can I be the first? 翻译:我怎样可以得第一?

  • The rat meets the cat. 翻译:老鼠遇见了猫。

  • Hi, little rat. 翻译:你好小老鼠。

  • Is the meeting on January 12? 翻译:会议是在1月12日吗?

  • Err ... 翻译:呃……

  • Yes. 翻译:是的。

  • In the afternoon. 翻译:在下午。

  • On January 12, the ox gets up very early in the morning. 翻译:1月12号,牛在早晨很早起来了。

  • On his way to the meeting, he meets the rat. 翻译:在去开会的路上,他遇到了老鼠。

  • Mr. Ox, I'm tired. 翻译:牛先生,我累了。

  • Can I sit in your ear? 翻译:我可以坐在你的耳朵上吗?

  • Okay! 翻译:好吧!

  • The ox runs and runs. 翻译:牛跑呀跑。

  • He arrives at the meeting first. 翻译:他最先到达会议。

  • He's very tired and sits down. 翻译:他非常累,然后就坐了下来。

  • The rat jumps in front of the ox. 翻译:老鼠跳到牛的前面。

  • I'm the first. 翻译:我第一。

  • No. You are the second. I'm the first. 翻译:不。你第二。我第一。

  • MEETING 翻译:会议

  • Then the tiger comes. 翻译:接着老虎来了。

  • He is the third. 翻译:他第三。

  • I'm the third. 翻译:我第三。

  • The rabbit is the fourth; 翻译:兔子第四;

  • the dragon is the fifth; 翻译:龙第五;

  • the snake is the sixth; 翻译:蛇第六;

  • the horse is the seventh; 翻译:马第七;

  • the sheep is the eighth; 翻译:羊第八;

  • the monkey is the ninth; 翻译:猴子第九;

  • the rooster is the tenth; 翻译:公鸡第十;

  • the dog is the eleventh; 翻译:狗第十一;

  • and the pig is the twelfth. 翻译:猪第十二。

  • Okay. 翻译:好。

  • Here's the order of the years. 翻译:这是年的顺序。

  • I think twelve animals are good for the names of years. 翻译:我觉得12只动物的名字当年的名字很好。

  • Later, the cat comes. 翻译:之后,猫来了。

  • He also wants to be the first. 翻译:他也想当第一。

  • He meets the tiger on the way. 翻译:他在路上遇到了老虎。

  • Why are you so early, Tiger? 翻译:你为什么这么早,老虎?

  • The meeting is in the afternoon. 翻译:会议是在下午。

  • No, it was in the morning. 翻译:不,会议是在早上。

  • You are late. 翻译:你迟到了。

  • And that is why cats always eat rats. 翻译:那就是为什么猫总是吃老鼠的原因。

  • You bad rat! 翻译:你这只坏老鼠!

  • I'll eat you. 翻译:我要吃了你。

  • Help! 翻译:救命啊!

  • Help! 翻译:救命啊!

  • Talk and act 翻译:说一说并演一演

  • Do you like the rat in the story? 翻译:你喜欢这则故事里的老鼠吗?

  • Why or why not? 翻译:为什么或为什么不?

  • Act out the story. 翻译:表演这则故事。

  • Again, Please! 翻译:复习!

  • Listen and match. 翻译:听一听并配一配。

  • Listen and write. 翻译:听一听并写一写。

  • Jenny and Danny______Li Ming's family in Shijiazhuang. 翻译:詹妮和丹尼在石家庄______李明的家人。

  • We______dumplings on the Spring Festival. 翻译:我们在春节______饺子。

  • We go there in a______. 翻译:我们乘______去那里。

  • We have a dragon boat race. 翻译:我们有龙舟比赛。

  • That's______! 翻译:那很______!

  • My year is the year of the horse. 翻译:我属马。

  • Your year is______the year of the horse. 翻译:你______属马。

  • Listen and circle. 翻译:听一听并圈一圈。

  • February 翻译:二月

  • June 翻译:六月

  • October 翻译:十月

  • Read and write. 翻译:读一读并写一写。

  • Hello. 翻译:你好。

  • This is Mary. 翻译:我是玛丽。

  • May I speak to Guo Yang? 翻译:我可以找郭阳吗?

  • Sorry. 翻译:抱歉。

  • Guo Yang is not here. 翻译:郭阳不在。

  • This is Li Lin. 翻译:我是李林。

  • Hi, Li Lin! 翻译:嗨,李林!

  • When will Guo Yang come back? 翻译:郭阳什么时候回来?

  • He will come back at 6:00 in the evening on Sunday. 翻译:他星期天晚上六点钟的时候回来。

  • Oh, I see. 翻译:哦,我知道了。

  • I have two film tickets. 翻译:我有两张电影票。

  • Would you like to go to the cinema with me? 翻译:你想和我一起去电影院吗?

  • Sure. 翻译:当然。

  • When is the film? 翻译:电影是什么时候的?

  • At 3:00 in the afternoon. 翻译:下午三点钟。

  • Okay. 翻译:好。

  • See you then. 翻译:到时候见。

  • See you! 翻译:再见!

  • Read and match. 翻译:读一读并配一配。

  • The Dragon Boat Festival is on June 20 this year. 翻译:今年的端午节是6月20日。

  • We will go to Hangzhou. 翻译:我们要去杭州。

  • We need two tickets. 翻译:我们需要两张票。

  • I need my clothes for the trip. 翻译:我需要旅行穿的衣服。

  • We will go by train. 翻译:我们要坐火车去。

  • We will have a dragon boat race. 翻译:我们要举行龙舟比赛。

  • We will eat zongzi. 翻译:我们要吃粽子。

  • June 20 翻译:6月20日

  • Read and answer. 翻译:读一读并答一答。

  • What is your year? 翻译:你属什么?

  • My year _____. 翻译:我属_______。

  • What do you do for the Spring Festival? 翻译:你做些什么来迎接春节?

  • I ______. 翻译:我__________。

  • What is your favourite holiday? 翻译:你最喜欢的节日是什么?

  • My favourite holiday is _____. 翻译:我最喜欢的节日是________。

  • What do you need for a trip? 翻译:你旅行需要些什么?

  • I need ____. 翻译:我需要______。

  • Complete the dialogue. 翻译:完成对话。

  • nice 翻译:令人愉快的;好的

  • kids 翻译:孩子们

  • room 翻译:房间

  • make 翻译:做;制造

  • morning 翻译:早晨;上午

  • window 翻译:窗

  • afternoon 翻译:下午

  • (It's 7:00 in the morning. 翻译:(现在是早晨7点钟。

  • Mark and Mike are still sleeping. 翻译:马克和迈克仍然在睡觉。

  • Their mum comes in.) 翻译:他们的妈妈进来了。)

  • Hi, kids. 翻译:嗨,孩子们。

  • Get up, please. 翻译:起床啦。

  • It's time for school! 翻译:该上学了!

  • Okay, Mum. 翻译:好的,妈妈。

  • I have an art class in the morning. 翻译:我上午有美术课。

  • I want to draw a nice picture. 翻译:我想画一幅漂亮的画。

  • I have PE after lunch. 翻译:吃过午饭我有体育课。

  • I like to play sports in the afternoon. 翻译:我喜欢下午做运动。

  • (After school, Mark and Mike come back home.) 翻译:(放学后,马克和迈克回到家。)

  • Mum, we're back. 翻译:妈妈,我们回来了。

  • Okay. 翻译:好。

  • Mark, please help me make dinner. 翻译:马克,请帮我做晚餐。

  • Mike, go to clean your room, please. 翻译:迈克,请去打扫你们的房间。

  • Okay. 翻译:好的。

  • I'll clean the window first. 翻译:我先擦窗户。

  • Read. Tick or cross. 翻译:读短文。然后打勾或者打叉。

  • The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year. 翻译:春节就是中国新年。

  • It comes in January or February. 翻译:1月份或者2月份的时候到来。

  • Everyone in China loves the Spring Festival very much. 翻译:中国的每个人都非常喜欢春节。

  • When the Spring Festival comes, we clean our rooms. 翻译:当春节到来的时候,我们要打扫我们的房间。

  • We buy new clothes. 翻译:我们买新衣服。

  • We make dumplings. 翻译:我们还包饺子。

  • Kids get lucky money. 翻译:孩子们获得压岁钱。

  • How happy we are! 翻译:我们多开心啊!

  • The Spring Festival is New Year's Day. 翻译:春节是新年。

  • The Spring Festival is in January or February. 翻译:春节在一月份或者二月份。

  • We clean our rooms for the Spring Festival. 翻译:我们打扫房间来迎接春节。

  • We make dumplings for the Spring Festival. 翻译:我们包饺子来迎接春节。

  • Everyone in China gets lucky money on the Spring Festival. 翻译:中国的每个人春节的时候都获得压岁钱。

  • Talk about Chinese festivals. 翻译:谈论中国的节日。

  • Festivals 翻译:节日

  • When 翻译:什么时候

  • What to do 翻译:做什么

  • What to eat 翻译:吃什么

  • The Spring Festival 翻译:春节

  • January or February 翻译:1月或2月

  • buy new clothes 翻译:买新衣服

  • clean our rooms 翻译:打扫我们的房间

  • make dumplings 翻译:包饺子

  • visit our family and friends 翻译:拜访亲友

  • kids get lucky money 翻译:孩子们获得压岁钱

  • dumplings 翻译:饺子

  • The Dragon Boat Festival 翻译:端午节

  • June 翻译:六月

  • have a dragon boat race 翻译:举行龙舟比赛

  • zongzi 翻译:粽子

  • The Mid-Autumn Festival 翻译:中秋节

  • September or October 翻译:9月或者10月

  • watch the moon 翻译:赏月

  • moon cakes 翻译:月饼

  • The Spring Festival is in January or February ... 翻译:春节在一月份或者二月份……

  • How am I doing? 翻译:我的情况怎么样?

  • Listening 翻译:听

  • Speaking 翻译:说

  • Reading 翻译:读

  • Writing 翻译:写

  • Total stars 翻译:星星总数

  • At school 翻译:在学校里

  • At home 翻译:在家里

  • I am ... 翻译:我……

  • A 10-12 stars 翻译:A 10-12颗星

  • B 7-9 stars 翻译:B 7-9颗星

  • C 1-6 star(s) 翻译:C 1-6颗星

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-31 01:40:20

最新小学冀教版三起五年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...