Lesson 1 I'm not feeling well. 翻译:第一课 我感觉不舒服。
Let's talk 翻译:让我们说一说吧
(M = Mom, T = Tom) 翻译:(M等于妈妈,T等于汤姆)
What's the matter, Tom? 翻译:汤姆,怎么了?
I'm not feeling well, Mom. 翻译:妈妈,我感觉不舒服。
Do you have a cold? 翻译:你感冒了吗?
Yes, I think so. Could you give me some water, please? 翻译:是的,我想是的。能请你给我点水吗?
Here you are. 翻译:给你。
Thank you, Mom. 翻译:谢谢你,妈妈。
Tom, you must go and see a doctor. 翻译:汤姆,你必须去看医生。
OK, Mom. 翻译:好的, 妈妈。
It's cold outside. You must wear your coat. 翻译:外面很冷。你必须穿外套。
OK, Mom. Could you pass me my coat, please? 翻译:好的,妈妈。能请你把我的外套递给我吗?
Here you are. 翻译:给你。
Thank you, Mom. 翻译:谢谢你,妈妈。
I'll call your teacher and tell him you are sick. 翻译:我要打电话告诉老师你生病了。
OK. 翻译:好的。
Let's learn 翻译:让我们学一学吧
I'm not feeling well. 翻译:我感觉不舒服。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I have a cold. Could you give me some water, please? 翻译:我感冒了。能请你给我点水吗?
OK. 翻译:好的。
I have a cold, me 翻译:我感冒了,我(宾格)
we have a cough, us 翻译:我们咳嗽,我们(宾格)
they have a fever, them 翻译:他们发烧,他们(宾格)
he has a headache, him 翻译:他头痛,他(宾格)
she has a toothache, her 翻译:她牙痛,她(宾格)
A game 翻译:游戏
I have a cold. Could you give me a coat? 翻译:我感冒了。你能给我件外套吗?
He has a cold. Give him a coat. I have a fever. Could you give me some water? 翻译:他感冒了。给他件外套。我发烧了。你能给我点水吗?
She has a fever. Give her some water. I have ... 翻译:她发烧了。给她点水。我……
Assessment 翻译:评估
Ask and answer 翻译:问一问,答一答
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I have a fever. Could you give me some water? 翻译:我发烧了。你能给我点水吗?
Here you are. 翻译:给你。
Thank you. 翻译:谢谢你。
fever 翻译:发烧
toothache 翻译:牙痛
headache 翻译:头痛
cold 翻译:感冒
Listen and number 翻译:听录音并给图片编号
Marks 翻译:分数
Listen and say 翻译:听一听,说一说
(D = Dongdong, T = Tom) 翻译:(D等于东东,T等于汤姆)
Hi, Tom. It's Dongdong. There is a football game this afternoon. Do you want to watch it? 翻译:嗨,汤姆。我是东东。今天下午有一场足球赛。你想看吗?
No, thanks. I have a bad cold. 翻译:不了,谢谢。我患了重感冒。
Oh. You should drink plenty of water and stay in bed. 翻译:哦。你应该多喝水,并且要卧床休息。
Yes, I'm in bed now. 翻译:是的,我现在就躺在床上。
You can watch the football game on TV. 翻译:你可以在电视上观看足球赛。
Yes, my father will be with me. 翻译:是的,我爸爸将会陪我一起看。
That's good! 翻译:那太好了!
Read 翻译:读一读
A good habit 翻译:好习惯
Dan often stayed up late and got up late. At last he became ill. He had a bad headache, and couldn't get to sleep at night. So he went to see a doctor. 翻译:丹经常熬夜到很晚,起床也很晚。最后,他病倒了。他头痛得厉害,晚上无法睡眠。因此,他去看医生了。
'Oh, you look tired. What's the matter?' the doctor asked. 翻译:“哦,你看上去很累。怎么了?”医生问道。
'I have a bad headache and can't get to sleep at night,' Dan said. 翻译:“我头痛得厉害,晚上无法入睡,”丹说道。
'When do you usually go to bed?' 翻译:“你通常什么时候上床睡觉?”
'I usually go to bed after 12 o'clock.' 翻译:“我通常十二点以后上床睡觉。”
'You should go to bed before 10 o'clock. Drink some milk before you go to sleep. I'm sure you will sleep well and get better soon.' 翻译:“你应该在十点以前上床睡觉。在你睡觉之前,先喝点牛奶。我敢肯定你将会睡得很好,并且很快就会康复。”
From then on, Dan went to bed early and soon he got better. 翻译:从那时起,丹很早就上床睡觉,很快他就康复了。
It's a good habit to go to bed early and get up early. 翻译:早睡早起是个好习惯。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-02 07:29:45