科普版六年级下册英语Lesson 9 I helped a deaf man to get home课文音频

版本: 科普版
年级: 六年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝科普版六年级下册课文Lesson 9 I helped a deaf man to get home单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝科普版六年级下册课文Lesson 9 I helped a deaf man to get home单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Lesson 9 I helped a deaf man to get home课文翻译及听力音频

  • Lesson 9 I helped a deaf man to get home. 翻译:第九课 我帮助了一个耳聋的男人回家。

  • Let's talk 翻译:让我们说一说吧

  • Why are you so late today, Max? 翻译:麦克斯,你今天为什么这么晚?

  • I helped a deaf man to get home. 翻译:我帮助了一个耳聋的男人回家。

  • He was lost. 翻译:他迷路了。

  • You did a good job, Max. 翻译:你干得不错,麦克斯。

  • But Mum, he couldn't hear. 翻译:但是妈妈,他听不见。

  • I really didn't know how to talk to him. 翻译:我真的不知道该怎么跟他说话。

  • So how did you know where he lived? 翻译:那么你是怎么知道他住哪儿的?

  • Another boy helped me. 翻译:另一个男孩帮了我的忙。

  • He knew some sign language. 翻译:他懂一些手语。

  • Oh, he's a good boy, too. 翻译:哦,他也是个好孩子。

  • Yes, Mum. 翻译:是的,妈妈。

  • I think I should learn some sign language, so that I can help more people. 翻译:我想我应该学一些手语,这样我就可以帮助更多的人了。

  • sign language 翻译:手语

  • Assessment 翻译:评估

  • Ask and answer 翻译:问一问,答一答

  • What did you do last Sunday? 翻译:上个星期天你干什么了?

  • I went to the zoo with my brother. 翻译:我和弟弟去动物园了。

  • Did you see any pandas? 翻译:你看见一些熊猫了吗?

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:没有。

  • Look, write and say 翻译:看一看,写一写并说一说

  • Fill in the form below. 翻译:填写下列表格。

  • Then tell your class about yourself. 翻译:然后跟你们班同学讲讲你自己的事。

  • Question 翻译:问题

  • Answer 翻译:答案

  • What's your name? 翻译:你叫什么名字?

  • When is your birthday? 翻译:你的生日是什么时候?

  • What's your birth place? 翻译:你的籍贯是什么?

  • Who was your English teacher last term? 翻译:你上个学期的英语老师是谁?

  • What did you do yesterday evening? 翻译:昨天晚上你干什么了?

  • Who did you visit last Sunday? 翻译:上周日你拜访谁了?

  • My name is Liu Li. 翻译:我叫刘莉。

  • My birthday is on May 8th. ... 翻译:我的生日在五月八号。……

  • Read 翻译:读一读

  • Yu Gong removes the mountains 翻译:愚公移山

  • Once there was an old man named Yu Gong. 翻译:从前有一位名叫愚公的老人。

  • There were two mountains in front of his house. 翻译:他的房子前面有两座山。

  • It was hard for people to visit his family. 翻译:人们很难去拜访他们一家人。

  • One day, Yu Gong said to his family, "These two mountains are in our way! 翻译:有一天,愚公对家人们说:“这两座山挡住了我们的路!

  • It's hard for people to visit us. 翻译:人们很难来拜访我们。

  • Let's remove the mountains together!" 翻译:让我们一起把山移走吧!”

  • His family answered, "Great! 翻译:他的家人们回答说:“太棒了!

  • Let's do it!" 翻译:我们一起干吧!”

  • But his wife felt it was too difficult. 翻译:但他的妻子觉得这太难了。

  • She said, "The mountains are so high. 翻译:她说:“山那么高。

  • How can you remove them?" 翻译:你们怎么把它们移走?”

  • Everybody said, "If we work together and keep going every day, we can do it!" 翻译:每个人都说:“如果我们团结协作,每天都坚持下去,我们就能做到!”

  • The next day, Yu Gong and his family came to the mountains. 翻译:第二天,愚公和他的家人们来到了山里。

  • They worked hard all year, even when it was too hot in summer or too cold in winter! 翻译:他们一整年都在努力地移山,即使是在炎热的夏天或是寒冷的冬天!

  • remove 翻译:移开

  • keep going 翻译:继续

  • even 翻译:甚至

  • One day, an old man named Zhi Sou came to visit Yu Gong and said, "It was crazy of you to remove the mountains. 翻译:有一天,一位名叫智叟的老人来拜访愚公,他说:“你真是疯了,要把山移走。

  • How can you do this?" 翻译:你怎样才能做到?”

  • Yu Gong answered, "Though I am old, I have sons. 翻译:愚公回答说:“虽然我老了,但我有儿子们。

  • When my sons get older, there are still more grandsons. 翻译:当我的儿子们长大后,还有更多的孙子。

  • If we keep going year after year, the mountains will get smaller and smaller. 翻译:如果我们年复一年地干下去,山会越来越小。

  • We can remove the mountains one day!" 翻译:我们总有一天可以把山移走!”

  • The Jade Emperor was deeply touched when he heard of Yu Gong's story. 翻译:玉皇大帝听到愚公的故事后深受感动。

  • He helped Yu Gong's family remove the two mountains. 翻译:他帮助愚公一家移走了这两座山。

  • After that, it was very easy for Yu Gong and his family to go out into the world! 翻译:在那之后,愚公和他的家人们出去外面的世界变得更加容易!

  • crazy 翻译:疯狂的

  • though 翻译:虽然

  • grandson 翻译:孙子

  • the Jade Emperor 翻译:玉皇大帝

  • touched 翻译:受感动

  • Revision Exercises 翻译:复习练习

  • Listen and match. 翻译:听一听,连一连。

  • Complete the sentences with the simple past form of the verbs. 翻译:用动词的一般过去式形式完成这些句子。

  • buy 翻译:买

  • fly 翻译:放(风筝等),飞

  • take 翻译:拿,取;带走

  • go 翻译:去

  • read 翻译:阅读

  • wash 翻译:洗

  • I bought some fruit with Lele yesterday. 翻译:昨天我和乐乐一起买了些水果。

  • I read a book last night. 翻译:我昨晚看书了。

  • Mary took some photos yesterday. 翻译:玛丽昨天拍了些照片。

  • My mother washed some clothes yesterday morning. 翻译:昨天上午我妈妈洗了一些衣服。

  • My parents went to Canada last week. 翻译:上周我父母去了加拿大。

  • He flew a kite last Sunday. 翻译:上个星期天他放风筝了。

  • Look and write. 翻译:看一看,写一写。

  • Model: 翻译:范例:

  • Dongdong went to school on foot this morning. 翻译:东东今天早上步行去上学。

  • Dongdong didn't go to school on foot this morning. 翻译:东东今天早上没有步行去上学。

  • Did Dongdong go to school on foot this morning? 翻译:东东今天早上步行去上学吗?

  • Yes, he did. 翻译:是的,他骑了。

  • My sister made a cake last Sunday. 翻译:上个星期天我姐姐做蛋糕了。

  • My sister didn't make a cake last Sunday. 翻译:上个星期天我姐姐没有做蛋糕。

  • Did your sister make a cake last Sunday? 翻译:上个星期天你姐姐做蛋糕了吗?

  • Yes, she did. 翻译:是的,她做了。

  • They planted some trees yesterday. 翻译:昨天他们种了一些树。

  • They didn't plant any trees yesterday. 翻译:昨天他们没有种树。

  • Did they plant any trees yesterday? 翻译:昨天他们种树了吗?

  • Yes, they did. 翻译:是的,他们种了。

  • Tom saw a film last night. 翻译:昨晚汤姆看电影了。

  • Tom didn't see a film last night. 翻译:昨晚汤姆没有看电影。

  • Did Tom see a film last night? 翻译:昨晚汤姆看电影了吗?

  • Yes, he did. 翻译:是的,他看了。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-30 19:30:53

最新小学科普版六年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...