UNIT FIVE WE'RE GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL
翻译:第五单元 我们要去上中学了。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
When will the rehearsal begin, Guoguo?
翻译:果果,彩排什么时候开始呀?
It'll begin at four.
翻译:四点开始。
You look nervous.
翻译:你看起来很紧张。
This is my first time to be a host.
翻译:这是我第一次当主持人呢。
It'll be all right.
翻译:没事的。
You always enjoy speaking in front of the class.
翻译:你总是喜欢在全班同学面前发言。
But how many students are there all together in our grade?
翻译:但是我们整个年级加起来有多少人呢?
There are over three hundred.
翻译:总共有超过三百人呢。
Our classmates are all your fans.
翻译:我们班上的同学都是你的粉丝呢。
Thank you so much.
翻译:非常谢谢。
I'll miss you and our classmates.
翻译:我会想你们的。
We are all good friends.
翻译:我们都是好朋友。
What's there in that large box?
翻译:那个大箱子里面装了什么东西?
Gifts for our teachers.
翻译:是给我们老师的礼物。
We'll invite them to come onto the stage.
翻译:我们将会邀请他们上台。
That box looks heavy!
翻译:那箱子看起来很重!
Do you want me to hold it for you then?
翻译:到时候要我帮你拿着吗?
Yes, please, and I'll say some words of thanks to the teachers.
翻译:是的,我会对老师说一些感谢的话。
Listen and match
翻译:听一听,连一连
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
This is the website for my high school.
翻译:这是我中学的网站。
It's in California.
翻译:我的中学在加利福尼亚。
Where is California?
翻译:加利福尼亚在哪里?
It's in the west of the U.S.A.
翻译:加利福尼亚在美国的西部。
Is the school far from your home?
翻译:你的学校离你家里远吗?
How will you go to school every day?
翻译:你每天怎么去学校呢?
I'll walk to school.
翻译:我每天走路去学校。
By the way, what's so special about our school?
翻译:顺便问一下,我们学校的特别之处在哪里?
The playground and the gym are both large, but the classroom building is small.
翻译:操场和体育馆很大,但是教学楼很小。
Ball games are very popular in American high schools, and so are many other sports.
翻译:球类运动和其它运动在美国的中学非常流行。
Will you have a lot of activities after school?
翻译:你放学后有很多活动吗?
My school is famous for its science club.
翻译:我的学校因科学俱乐部而闻名。
We're going to high school.
翻译:我们就要去中学了。
Listen, link, and circle
翻译:听一听,连一连,圈一圈
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
Do you know the way to our high school, Maomao?
翻译:毛毛你知道去中学的路吗?
How do we get there?
翻译:我们怎么去那里呢?
Let's ask someone.
翻译:我们找个人问问吧。
Excuse me, sir, can you tell me the way to the No.1 High School?
翻译:打扰一下,先生,你能告诉我第一中学怎么去吗?
Walk on and then turn right at the first corner.
翻译:往前走,在第一个路口右转。
The school is behind the green building over there.
翻译:第一中学在那栋绿色的楼后面。
Thank you very much.
翻译:非常感谢。
Let's go, Maomao.
翻译:我们走吧,毛毛。
Look, those students are wearing uniforms in different colours.
翻译:看,那些学生穿着不同颜色的校服。
They must be in different grades.
翻译:他们一定是不同年级的学生。
Which colour do you like?
翻译:你喜欢哪种颜色呢?
The blue one looks nice.
翻译:蓝色的看起来不错。
My new sneakers go well with it.
翻译:我的新运动鞋跟它很搭。
Hello, young men!
翻译:你好,年轻人!
Why are you standing here?
翻译:你们为什么站在这里呢?
Hello and welcome.
翻译:大家好,欢迎大家。
Parents, teachers, and friends, thank you for coming!
翻译:家长们,老师们,朋友们,感谢你们的到来!
My name is Li Maomao and it's my pleasure to speak in front of you all today.
翻译:我叫李毛毛,今天我很荣幸站在大家面前作演讲。
I am sure all of us have sweet memories of life at this school.
翻译:相信我们在校园生活中都拥有美好的回忆。
In the first grade, Guoguo and I sat next to each other.
翻译:在一年级的时候,我和果果成为了同桌。
We wished we were like the older kids.
翻译:我们希望我们能像大孩子一样。
In the fifth grade we travelled with Mike to Canada and visited his grandma.
翻译:五年级的时候,我们和迈克去了加拿大看望他奶奶。
I still remember the football and ping-pong games we played together.
翻译:我还记得我们一起踢足球、打乒乓球的情景。
I am truly proud that I was a member of the Peking Opera club, and we won the first place out of 60 schools.
翻译:我为我是京剧社团的一名成员而感到自豪,我们在60所学校参与的比赛中,脱颖而出,获得了第一名。
It hurts to realize this period of time in our lives is coming to an end.
翻译:一想到我们的小学时光将到尽头我就很感伤。
It hurts more to realize we are going to say goodbye to our dear teachers and friends.
翻译:一想到我们将告别我们亲爱的老师和朋友我们就很失落。
Along the path of growth, we were lucky to have our teachers, parents, and friends always standing by our side.
翻译:在我们成长的路上,我们很幸运我们的父母,老师,朋友一直在我们身边支持我们。
Thank you all for helping us come this far.
翻译:谢谢你们帮助我们走这么远。
Now, we are ready for high school.
翻译:现在,我们就要去上中学了。
We'll face new challenges, but we are not afraid of them.
翻译:我们将面对新的挑战,但是我们不害怕。
We'll do our best, and we'll have new teachers and new friends to help us.
翻译:我们会尽自己最大的努力,我们将会有新的老师和朋友帮助我们。
We are confident in our study and life in high school.
翻译:我们对中学的学习生活充满信心。
At the end of my speech, I wish you all a happy summer vacation.
翻译:最后,我祝大家暑假快乐。
Thank you, and I'll miss you all!
翻译:谢谢,我会想你们的!
Read and choose.
翻译:读一读,选一选。
(There may be more than one choice.)
翻译:(有些可能是多选。)
This text is a speech.
翻译:文章是一篇演讲稿。