UNIT FOUR WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?
翻译:第四单元 天气怎么样?
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
May I speak to Mike, please?
翻译:您好,我找一下迈克。
Mike, it's for you.
翻译:迈克,你的电话。
This is Mike speaking.
翻译:我是迈克。
I'm calling from Canada.
翻译:我从加拿大打来电话。
I'm going to visit Beijing.
翻译:我准备去北京旅游。
What's the weather like there?
翻译:那里天气怎么样?
It's sunny, and windy sometimes.
翻译:北京现在天气晴朗,有时候有点刮风。
It doesn't rain much now, but we'll get a lot of rain in July and August.
翻译:现在不怎么下雨,但是七月和八月会下很多。
When are you coming?
翻译:你什么时候来?
I'm coming early next month, and I'm going to stay in China for about six weeks.
翻译:我下个月月初过来,我打算在中国呆大约6个星期。
So you'll spend most of your summer here.
翻译:所以你会在北京度过大部分夏季啦。
I'd like to see different places in China.
翻译:我想参观一下中国各地。
It'll be nice to see you again.
翻译:很高兴再次见到你。
We can go swimming and hiking together.
翻译:我们可以一起去游泳,一起去徒步。
Listen and number
翻译:听一听,标一标
Mike's friend Jim is calling from Canada.
翻译:迈克的朋友吉姆正从加拿大打来电话。
He is coming to visit China in Beijing.
翻译:他打算来中国北京旅游。
He will stay in China for six weeks.
翻译:他打算在中国待6个星期。
Mike tells him it is sunny and windy in Beijing most of the time now, but it will rain a lot in July and August.
翻译:迈克告诉他现在北京大部分时候是晴天,有时候有点风,但是七八月份会下很多雨。
Be a weatherman.
翻译:做一个天气预报员。
It's foggy in Tianjin today, and will turn sunny tomorrow.
翻译:天津今天有雾,明天将会转晴。
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
I'm travelling to Kunming this weekend.
翻译:我这个周末去昆明旅游。
What's the weather like there?
翻译:那里天气怎么样?
It's cooler in Kunming than in Beijing right now.
翻译:现在昆明比北京凉快。
Is it summer now in Kunming?
翻译:现在昆明是夏季吗?
Well, here in Beijng, we have four clear seasons.
翻译:额,在北京,我们有明显的四季。
But in Kunming, it feels like spring all year round.
翻译:但是在昆明,就感觉全年是春季一样。
Sounds wonderful!
翻译:听起来很不错!
My parents and I will leave on Friday, and stay in Kunming for 3 days.
翻译:我爸妈和我星期五出发,准备在昆明呆3天。
How long does it take to get there?
翻译:去那里要多久?
Are you going by train?
翻译:你坐火车去那儿吗?
The train is too slow.
翻译:火车太慢了。
It will only take us three and a half hours to get there by air.
翻译:坐飞机去只要三个半小时。
Listen and number
翻译:听一听,标一标
Jim and his parents are going to Kunming this weekend.
翻译:吉姆和他父母这个周末打算去昆明旅游。
They won't travel by train because trains are slow.
翻译:他们不会坐火车去,因为火车太慢了。
They will go by plane.
翻译:所以他们选择坐飞机去。
It will take them three and a half hours.
翻译:坐飞机只要三个半小时。
They will stay there for the weekend.
翻译:他们在周末都会呆在那儿。
Mike tells Jim the weather in Kunming is nice.
翻译:迈克告诉吉姆昆明的天气很好。
It feels like spring all year round.
翻译:感觉全年四季如春。
The four seasons are not very clear there.
翻译:四季在那里不怎么明显。
Draw a map of your community and tell how long it takes you to get to ... from home.
翻译:画一个社区地图,然后说一说从家里去……要多久?
the nearest park
翻译:最近的公园
the nearest supermarket
翻译:最近的超市
Listen and say
翻译:听一听,说一说
What's the matter with you?
翻译:你怎么了?
I caught a cold yesterday.
翻译:我昨天感冒了。
I have a runny nose, and a fever.
翻译:现在流鼻涕,发着烧呢。
Thank you for coming, Maomao.
翻译:谢谢你能来看我,毛毛。
It is so cold and rainy these days.
翻译:这些天下着雨,还很冷。
You should be careful not to catch a cold.
翻译:你多注意别感冒了。
Thanks, Auntie, I will.
翻译:谢谢阿姨,我会的。
What did you do yesterday, Baobao?
翻译:宝宝你昨天干嘛了?
I went to the cinema, and got all wet in the rain on my way home.
翻译:我去电影院了,回家的路上又下雨,我全身淋湿了。
No wonder you fell ill.
翻译:难怪你感冒了。
What can I do for you?
翻译:有什么我可以帮你的吗?
What would you like to eat?
翻译:你想吃点什么?
I'm afraid he can't eat anything now.
翻译:恐怕他现在不能吃任何东西。
He must drink a lot of water and stay in bed.
翻译:他必须喝很多水,而且要躺在床上。
I'd like some hot chocolate, Mum.
翻译:妈妈,我想喝热巧克力。
Can you give me some, please?
翻译:能给我来杯热巧克力吗?
You'll get well soon.
翻译:你很快就会好的。
Listen and match
翻译:听一听,连一连。
He went to the cinema yesterday and got wet in the rain on his way home.
翻译:他昨天去电影院了,回家的途中被雨淋湿了。
Now he has a runny nose and a fever.
翻译:现在他流着鼻涕发着烧。
He must stay in bed and drink a lot of water.
翻译:他必须躺在床上喝很多水呢。
His friends will miss him.
翻译:他的朋友肯定很想他。
They should always be careful not to catch a cold.
翻译:他们应该多注意,别感冒了。
Act in pairs like a nurse and a patient.
翻译:两人一组,分别扮演护士和病人。
What's your name?
翻译:你叫什么名字?
When were you born?
翻译:你是什么时候出生的?
What's your phone number?
翻译:你的电话号码是多少?
What's the matter with you?
翻译:你怎么了?
My ... hurts badly.
翻译:我的……痛的厉害。
Rainbows are made of sunlight and water.
翻译:彩虹由阳光和水组成。
Before and after it rains, there is a lot of water in the air.
翻译:在下雨前后,空气中都有很多水分。
When sunlight touches the drop of water, the light scatters and we see all the colours of the rainbow.
翻译:当阳光接触到水滴,光就散开开来,我们就看到了彩虹的所有颜色。
Light from the sun colours our world.
翻译:来自太阳的阳光给我们的世界上色。
Light can bounce, scatter, or be absorbed.
翻译:光可以反射,散开或者被吸收。
Light is made up from the colours of the rainbow.
翻译:光由彩虹的颜色组成。
We see sunlight as white, so when light bounces, it comes back to us the same colour—white.
翻译:我们看到的太阳光是白色的,所以当光反射时,我们也就看到了白色。
When light is absorbed, it goes away and we see darkness.
翻译:当光被吸收时,它就是消失了,所以我们就看到了黑暗。
We see many different colours when light is scattered.
翻译:当光散开时我们就看到了许多不同的颜色。
The colours of sunlight are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
翻译:太阳光的颜色是:红、橙、黄、绿、蓝、靛、紫。
We can make a rainbow with water and sunlight.
翻译:我们可以用太阳光和水制造彩虹。
Water glass method
翻译:水杯法
Place a glass of water on a table in front of a sunny window.
翻译:在阳光充足的窗户前放一杯水。
Put a piece of white paper on the floor below the glass.
翻译:在杯子下面的地上放一张白色的纸。
Move the glass or the paper until you can see the rainbow on the paper.
翻译:移动玻璃杯或纸,直到你可以在纸上看到彩虹。
Place a mirror inside a full glass of water.
翻译:在装满水的杯子中放置一面镜子。
Make sure the room is dark, and has white walls.
翻译:确保房间是暗的,墙壁是白的。
Shine a flashlight into the glass, moving the light around until a rainbow can be seen.
翻译:用手电筒把光照射在杯子上,移动光束直到你看到彩虹。
Place the CD on a table, under the sunlight.
翻译:把CD放在一个桌子上,并将其置于阳光下。
Look at the CD, and you will see the rainbow.
翻译:看着CD,然后你就可以看到彩虹了。
Read and number.
翻译:读一读,标一标。
the water glass method
翻译:水杯法
Answer the follwing questions.
翻译:回答下列问题
What do you need in the mirror method?
翻译:在镜子法中你需要什么?
What do you need in the CD method?
翻译:在CD法中你需要什么?
What are the colours of the rainbow?
翻译:彩虹是由什么颜色组成的?