Reading for fun 翻译:趣味阅读
Animal years 翻译:生肖年
We will have a meeting on January 12 in the morning. 翻译:我们将于1月12日上午召开会议。
I will tell all the animals. 翻译:我会通知所有动物。
The Lion King wants to name the years. He asks the rat to help. The earliest to arrive will have the first year named after them. 翻译:狮子大王想要为年份命名。他请老鼠来帮忙。最先到的动物,将用它的名字来命名首个年份。
How can I be first? 翻译:我要怎样才能第一个到呢?
Everyone wants to be first. 翻译:所有动物都想争第一。
Hi, little rat. Is the meeting on January 12? 翻译:嗨,小老鼠。会议是在1月12日吗?
Hmm... Yes. In the afternoon. 翻译:嗯……是的。在下午。
The rat meets the cat. 翻译:老鼠遇到了猫。
Mr Ox, I'm tired. Can I sit in your ear? 翻译:牛先生,我好累。我能坐到你耳朵里吗?
OK! 翻译:没问题!
On January 12, the ox gets up very early in the morning. On his way to the meeting, he sees the rat. 翻译:1月12日这天,牛一大早就起床了。在去开会的路上,他看到了老鼠。
I'm first. 翻译:我是第一名。
No. You are second. I'm first. 翻译:不。你是第二名。我才是第一名。
The ox runs and runs. He arrives at the meeting first. He's very tired and sits down. The rat jumps in front of the ox. 翻译:牛跑啊跑。第一个赶到了会场。他累极了,坐了下来。老鼠一下子跳到了牛的面前。
I'm third. 翻译:我是第三名。
Then the tiger comes. He is third. 翻译:这时老虎赶来了。他成了第三名。
OK. Here's the order of the years. I think twelve animals are enough for the names of the years. 翻译:好的。生肖的顺序就定下来了。我觉得十二个动物来命名年份就够了。
The rabbit is fourth; the dragon is fifth; the snake is sixth; the horse is seventh; the sheep is eighth; the monkey is ninth; the rooster is tenth; the dog is eleventh; and the pig is twelfth. 翻译:兔子排第四;龙排第五;蛇排第六;马排第七;羊排第八;猴子排第九;公鸡排第十;狗排第十一;猪排第十二。
Why are you so early, Tiger? The meeting is in the afternoon. 翻译:老虎,你怎么来得这么早?会议明明是下午开啊。
No, it was in the morning. You are late. 翻译:才不是,会议是上午开的。你迟到了。
Later, the cat comes. He also wants to be first. He meets the tiger on the way. 翻译:后来,猫也赶来了。他也想争第一名。在路上,他遇到了老虎。
You bad rat! I'll eat you. 翻译:你这坏老鼠!我要吃了你。
Help! Help! 翻译:救命!救命!
And that is why cats always eat rats. 翻译:这就是猫总是吃老鼠的原因。
I'm lost 翻译:我迷路了
I have a sister. Her name is Kitty. She lives in the city. I miss her very much. Today, I am going to visit her. 翻译:我有一个姐姐。她叫基蒂。她住在城市里。我非常想念她。今天,我要去看望她。
CITY 翻译:城市
There are many new streets in the city. Where is my sister's home? 翻译:城市里有很多新街道。我姐姐的家在哪里?
Excuse me. 翻译:打扰一下。
Yes? 翻译:有什么事吗?
I'm lost. Where is the NICE house? 翻译:我迷路了。NICE小屋在哪里?
I meet a nice dog. The dog says. "Look! Go straight and turn left." 翻译:我遇到了一只友善的小狗。小狗说:“看!直走然后左转。”
MICE 翻译:MICE
But when I get there, I see the MICE house, not the NICE house. Oh, no! 翻译:可等我到那儿,看到的却是MICE小屋,不是NICE小屋。哦,不!
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-03-23 14:58:53