Module C Our Friendly World
翻译:模块C 我们友好的世界
How do we know each other?
翻译:我们是怎么认识彼此的?
Beijing Summer Camp
翻译:北京夏令营
View, think and share.
翻译:看一看,想一想并分享。
What are the children doing in the summer camp?
翻译:孩子们在夏令营里正在做什么?
How do you make friends with others?
翻译:你怎样和别人交朋友?
What can you do to be nice to others?
翻译:你能做些什么来对别人表达善意?
Unit 7 Where Are You From?
翻译:第七单元 你来自哪儿?
Listen and Speak
翻译:听力与口语
Listen, look and role-play.
翻译:听一听,看一看,然后进行角色扮演。
This is a summer camp in Beijing.
翻译:这是一个北京的夏令营。
Students are from different countries.
翻译:学生们来自不同的国家。
What's your name, please?
翻译:请问你叫什么名字?
My name is Zhao Ling.
翻译:我叫赵玲。
You look sad.
翻译:你看起来很难过。
Beijing Summer Camp
翻译:北京夏令营
It is my first time away from home.
翻译:这是我第一次离开家。
I miss my family.
翻译:我想念我的家人。
You will be fine.
翻译:你会没事的。
Where are you from?
翻译:你来自哪里?
I'm from Hangzhou.
翻译:我来自杭州。
I'm from Chengdu.
翻译:我来自成都。
Let's meet some new friends.
翻译:让我们一起认识一些新朋友吧。
This is Zhao Ling.
翻译:这是赵玲。
I'm from the UK.
翻译:我来自英国。
I'm from the USA.
翻译:来自美国。
Nice to meet you.
翻译:很高兴认识你们。
Nice to meet you, too.
翻译:我也很高兴认识你。
Play and learn.
翻译:玩一玩,学一学。
Guangzhou, Guangdong
翻译:广东广州
I'm from Chongqing.
翻译:我来自重庆。
Where are you from?
翻译:你来自哪里?
I'm from Lhasa, Xizang.
翻译:我来自西藏拉萨。
Nice to meet you.
翻译:很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you too.
翻译:我也很高兴认识你。
Look, listen and match.
翻译:看一看,听一听,作匹配。
Think, answer and share.
翻译:想一想,答一答并分享。
How does Zhao Ling feel in the summer camp?
翻译:赵玲在夏令营里感觉怎么样?
How do you know that?
翻译:你是怎么知道的?
Do you like to meet a person like Tingting?
翻译:你喜欢遇见像婷婷这样的人吗?
Will you do like Tingting when someone needs help?
翻译:当有人需要帮助时,你会像婷婷那样做吗?
How do you understand "A friend in need is a friend indeed"?
翻译:你怎么理解“患难见真情”这句话?
Listen, sing and share.
翻译:听一听,唱一唱并分享。
You and me, from one world.
翻译:我和你,心连心。
We are fa - mi - ly.
翻译:同住地球村。
Tra - vel dream a thou - sand miles, mee - ting in Bei - jing.
翻译:为梦想,千里行,相会在北京。
Come to- ge - ther, put your hand in mine.
翻译:来吧,朋友,伸出你的手。
You and me, from one world.
翻译:我和你,心连心。
We are fa - mi - ly.
翻译:永远一家人。
Is there a song for your city?
翻译:你们的城市有属于它的歌曲吗?
Share with your classmates.
翻译:和你的同学分享一下。
Countries and Famous Cities
翻译:国家与著名城市
New York, the USA
翻译:美国纽约
Learn words with the same meaning.
翻译:学习意思相同的单词。
Learn words with opposite meanings.
翻译:学习意思相反的单词。
Listen, look and read.
翻译:听一听,看一看,读一读。
Listen, read and match.
翻译:听一听,读一读,作匹配。
The prince likes French fries.
翻译:王子喜欢薯条。
Her grandma eats brown bread on Friday.
翻译:她的奶奶每周五都吃全麦面包。
My brothers like ice cream and fruit.
翻译:我的兄弟们喜欢冰淇淋和水果。
Listen, write and read aloud.
翻译:听一听,写一写,然后大声读一读。
Read and understand.
翻译:读一读并理解。
My name's Green Brown.
翻译:我叫格林·布朗。
I am from America.
翻译:我来自美国,
I'm ten years old.
翻译:今年十岁了。
I like Chinese food.
翻译:我喜欢中国美食。
Zongzi is my favourite food.
翻译:粽子是我最喜欢的食物。
I can sing and draw well, but I can't play ping-pong.
翻译:我唱歌和画画都很棒,但是我不会打乒乓球。
What can you do?
翻译:你会做什么呢?
Do you want to be my friend?
翻译:你想和我做朋友吗?
Please send me an email at brown.green@urfriend.com.
翻译:请给我发一封电子邮件,邮箱地址是:brown.green@urfriend.com。
Name: Green Brown
翻译:姓名:格林·布朗
He can: sing and draw
翻译:他会:唱歌和画画
Write an email to Green.
翻译:给格林写一封电子邮件。
Complete the email.
翻译:完成这封电子邮件。
I am from America.
翻译:我来自美国。
Write the first letter of city and country names as a capital.
翻译:城市和国家名称的首字母要大写。
Dear Green, My name's ______.
翻译:亲爱的格林: 我叫______。
I'm ______ years old.
翻译:我______岁了。
I'm from ______.
翻译:我来自______。
I like ______.
翻译:我喜欢______。
I can ______.
翻译:我会______。
I want to be your friend.
翻译:我想成为你的朋友。
Yours, ______
翻译:你的 ______
Hometown is a town or city.
翻译:家乡,指的是一座小镇或一座城市。
You were born or lived there as a child.
翻译:你在那里出生,或是孩童时期在那里生活。
Let's learn about your hometown and those of other people.
翻译:让我们一起来了解你的家乡,以及其他人的家乡吧。
Step 1 Interview two people and take notes.
翻译:步骤1 采访两个人并做笔记。
Step 2 Get some pictures of different hometowns.
翻译:步骤2 获取一些不同家乡的照片。
Step 3 Share your work.
翻译:步骤3 分享你的成果。
Let's talk about our hometowns.
翻译:我们来聊聊我们的家乡吧。
I'm from ______, ______ is from ______, and ______ is from ______.
翻译:我来自______,______来自______,而______来自______。
Here are some beautiful photos of our hometowns.
翻译:这里有一些我们家乡的美丽照片,
Do you like them?
翻译:你们喜欢吗?
Unit 8 Look at the Rainbow!
翻译:第八单元 看那道彩虹!
Listen and Speak
翻译:听力与口语
Listen, look and role-play.
翻译:听一听,看一看,然后进行角色扮演。
The children take a walk in the park today.
翻译:今天孩子们在公园里散步。
The sky is blue.
翻译:天空蓝蓝的。
They take many photos.
翻译:他们拍了很多照片。
What a nice day today!
翻译:今天真是美好的一天啊!
And the clouds are beautiful.
翻译:天上的云朵也美极了。
Wow, Look at that cloud!
翻译:哇,快看那朵云!
It looks like a moon.
翻译:它看起来像个月亮。
And that cloud looks like a star.
翻译:而且那朵云看起来像一颗星星。
It's interesting!
翻译:真有趣!
Let's take some photos.
翻译:我们来拍几张照片吧。
The sky turns dark.
翻译:天空渐渐暗了下来。
Oh, it's raining.
翻译:哦,下雨了。
The hills are beautiful in the rain.
翻译:雨中的小山真美。
They look like a Chinese painting.
翻译:它们看起来就像一幅中国画。
Why not take a photo?
翻译:为什么不拍张照片呢?
The rain stops and the sun comes out.
翻译:雨停了,太阳出来了。
Play and learn.
翻译:玩一玩,学一学。
Look at the cloud.
翻译:看那朵云。
It looks like a star.
翻译:它看起来像一颗星星。
Listen, answer and share.
翻译:听一听,答一答并分享。
Where are they?
翻译:他们在哪儿?
How is the weather?
翻译:天气怎么样?
What do the clouds look like?
翻译:天上的云朵看起来像什么?
What do the hills look like?
翻译:这些小山看起来像什么?
What do the children do?
翻译:孩子们在做什么?
What do they see at last?
翻译:他们最后看到了什么?
Think, answer and share.
翻译:想一想,答一答并分享。
What are the colours of a rainbow?
翻译:彩虹都有哪些颜色?
Do the children like the park?
翻译:孩子们喜欢这座公园吗?
Give your reasons.
翻译:说说你的理由。
How do the children feel at last?
翻译:孩子们最后感觉怎么样?
Work in groups and help finish the conversation on Page 57.
翻译:小组合作,帮忙完成第57页的对话。
Listen, colour and sing.
翻译:听一听,涂一涂,唱一唱。
I Can Sing a Rainbow
翻译:我能歌唱彩虹
Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue.
翻译:红色、黄色、粉色和绿色,紫色、橙色和蓝色。
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow now.
翻译:我能歌唱彩虹,歌唱彩虹,现在就歌唱彩虹。
Interesting Places
翻译:有趣的地方
Here are some interesting places in different countries.
翻译:这里有一些不同国家的有趣的地方。
Elephant Trunk Hill China
翻译:象鼻山 中国
Wave Rock Australia
翻译:波浪岩 澳大利亚
Stonehenge England
翻译:巨石阵 英国
A noun is a thing or a person.
翻译:名词指的是一个人或事物。
A verb shows what you do.
翻译:动词表示你做的动作。
Is the coloured word in each sentence a noun or a verb?
翻译:每个句子中标颜色的单词是名词还是动词?
Understanding this can help you learn English better.
翻译:弄清楚这一点,能帮你更好地学习英语。
The hills are beautiful in the rain.
翻译:雨中的小山真美。
This is my study.
翻译:这是我的书房。
I study in it every day.
翻译:我每天都在这里学习。
Do you know the plants?
翻译:你知道这些植物吗?
We plant trees in the park.
翻译:我们在公园里种树。
Please help me water the flowers.
翻译:请帮我浇一下花。
Listen, look and read.
翻译:听一听,看一看,读一读。
Unit 9 A Book about Our Cities
翻译:第九单元 一本关于我们城市的手账
Listen and Speak
翻译:听力与口语
Listen, look and role-play.
翻译:听一听,看一看,然后进行角色扮演。
Today, we're going to read an interesting book about our cities.
翻译:今天,我们要读一本关于我们城市的有趣的手账。
Chengdu, China By Wang Ting
翻译:中国成都 作者:王婷
Chengdu is the home of pandas.
翻译:成都是熊猫的故乡。
You can go to Chengdu Panda Base and see pandas.
翻译:你可以去成都熊猫基地看熊猫。
They are very cute.
翻译:它们十分可爱。
You can also visit Du Fu Cottage.
翻译:你还可以参观杜甫草堂。
Hangzhou, China By Zhao Ling
翻译:中国杭州 作者:赵玲
You can visit the West Lake.
翻译:你可以游览西湖。
It is very beautiful.
翻译:它非常美丽。
You can row a boat on the lake.
翻译:你可以在湖上划船。
You can also go to Longjing Village and drink famous Longjing tea.
翻译:你还可以去龙井村,品尝著名的龙井茶。
London, the UK By Tim
翻译:英国伦敦 作者:蒂姆
London is the capital of the UK.
翻译:伦敦是英国的首都。
You can visit Big Ben and London Bridge.
翻译:你可以参观大本钟和伦敦桥。
You can also visit the famous zoo, London Zoo.
翻译:你还可以参观著名的动物园——伦敦动物园。
Do you want to join us?
翻译:你想加入我们吗?
Play and learn.
翻译:玩一玩,学一学。
What can we do in Chengdu?
翻译:我们在成都能做些什么?
We can go to Chengdu Panda Base and see pandas.
翻译:我们可以去成都熊猫基地看熊猫。
We can also visit Du Fu Cottage.
翻译:我们也可以参观杜甫草堂。
It's very famous.
翻译:它非常有名。
Add two pictures of a famous city.
翻译:添加两张著名城市的图片。
Listen, match and retell.
翻译:听一听,作匹配并复述。
Chengdu Panda Base
翻译:成都熊猫基地
Think, answer and share.
翻译:想一想,答一答并分享。
Which of the three cities do you want to visit most?
翻译:这三座城市中,你最想去哪一座?
When you travel, what do you usually do?
翻译:当你旅行的时候,你通常会做些什么?
Visit famous places.
翻译:参观著名的地方。
Introduce some places to visit and things to do.
翻译:介绍一些值得参观的地方和可以做的事情。
Listen, chant and create.
翻译:听一听,诵一诵并创作。
A Visit to Chengdu
翻译:成都之行
In Chengdu, pandas are like kings.
翻译:在成都,熊猫就像国王。
At the Base, they'll make your heart sing.
翻译:在基地,它们会让你满心欢喜。
Big or small, cute you'll see.
翻译:无论大小,你看到的都是可爱的模样。
Kuanzhai Xiangzi Alleys have fine food to eat.
翻译:宽窄巷子里有美食等你品尝,
Tea House, a place of drinking tea, Sichuan Opera, show that's a hit.
翻译:茶馆是品茶的好地方, 川剧表演,场场精彩难忘。
Nature, culture, and fun all around.
翻译:自然、文化与乐趣无处不在。
Come and explore, don't stay on the ground.
翻译:快来探索,别只在原地徘徊。
A visit to Chengdu is sure to find.
翻译:成都之行,定会让你发现它的美好所在。
Make a chant for your city with your classmates.
翻译:和同学一起为你们的城市编一首歌谣。
Famous Places to Visit
翻译:值得参观的著名景点
Dazu Rock Carvings
翻译:大足石刻
the Potala Palace
翻译:布达拉宫
In English writing, we need to use capital letters at the beginning of sentences or the names of months, and in the names of people, places, countries, clubs or special days.
翻译:在英语写作中,我们需要在句子的开头、月份的名称,以及人名、地名、国家名、俱乐部名称或特殊节日的名称中使用大写字母。
E.g. Sunny and Tingting are going to Beijing to visit the Summer Palace on May Day.
翻译:例如,萨尼和婷婷打算在五一假期去北京参观颐和园。
Listen, look and read.
翻译:听一听,看一看,读一读。
Challenge Yourself C The Ladybug
翻译:自我挑战C 瓢虫
Look, circle and say.
翻译:看一看,圈一圈,说一说。
Look at the cloud.
翻译:看那朵云。
It looks like a moon.
翻译:它看起来像个月亮。
What a beautiful sight!
翻译:多美的景色啊!
What do you see?
翻译:你看到了什么?
What are the kids talking about?
翻译:孩子们在谈论什么?
Role-play in groups.
翻译:以小组为单位,进行角色扮演。
Read, listen and number.
翻译:读一读,听一听,标数字。
Read, add one letter and make a new word.
翻译:读一读,加一个字母,组成一个新单词。
Read and play.
翻译:读一读,玩一玩。
Swallow and Sparrow
翻译:燕子与麻雀
What are those, Mr Brown?
翻译:布朗先生,那些是什么?
They are two small birds.
翻译:它们是两只鸟。
One is a swallow, the other is a sparrow.
翻译:一只是燕子,一只是麻雀。
Now who can tell us which is swallow and which is sparrow?
翻译:现在谁能告诉我们哪只是燕子,哪只是麻雀?
I cannot point out but I know the answer.
翻译:我不能指出来,但我知道答案。
Please tell us.
翻译:请告诉我们。
The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.
翻译:燕子在麻雀旁边,麻雀在燕子旁边。
Look, read and write.
翻译:看一看,读一读,写一写。
Dear Mum, I'm very happy in the summer camp.
翻译:亲爱的妈妈: 我在夏令营过得特别开心。
I make some new friends.
翻译:我交到了一些新朋友。
Wang Ting is from Chengdu, China.
翻译:王婷来自中国成都。
Bob is from New York, the USA.
翻译:鲍勃来自美国纽约。
And Tim is from London, the UK.
翻译:蒂姆来自英国伦敦。
We take a walk in the park together, and take many pictures.
翻译:我们一起去公园散步,拍了很多照片。
Look at the clouds in the blue sky.
翻译:看蓝天里的云朵。
One of them looks like a star.
翻译:其中一朵看起来像颗星星,
It's interesting.
翻译:特别有趣。
The hills look like a Chinese painting in the rain.
翻译:雨中的小山,看起来像一幅中国画。
When the rain stops, there is a rainbow.
翻译:雨停了之后,天空中还出现了一道彩虹。
We make a city book together.
翻译:我们一起制作了一本城市手账。
Now, I know the places to visit and things to do in their cities.
翻译:现在我知道了他们的城市里值得去的地方,以及好玩的事情。
I want to go to Chengdu and see the pandas.
翻译:我想去成都看看大熊猫。
Best wishes!
翻译:致以最美好的祝福!
Yours, Lingling
翻译:你的, 玲玲
What's your name, sir?
翻译:先生,您叫什么名字?
You may call me Puff.
翻译:你可以叫我波夫。
That's a good name.
翻译:这是一个好名字。
What are you doing, Puff?
翻译:您在做什么,波夫?
I'm looking for something.
翻译:我在找东西。
What are you looking for?
翻译:您在找什么?
Let me show you.
翻译:让我给你看看。
They are very pretty.
翻译:它们真漂亮。
May I pick one up?
翻译:我可以拿一个吗?
Of course, but be very careful.
翻译:当然可以,但一定要非常小心。
Oh, it flies away.
翻译:哦,它飞走了。
Don't worry, Betty.
翻译:别担心,贝蒂。
I have a lot in the box.
翻译:我的盒子里还有很多。
Can I help you find some more?
翻译:我能帮您再找一些吗?
Where do they live?
翻译:它们住在哪里?