广州教科版五年级下册英语Module 3 Invitations课文音频

版本: 广州教科版
年级: 五年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝广州教科版五年级下册课文Module 3 Invitations单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝广州教科版五年级下册课文Module 3 Invitations单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

英语广州教科版五年级下册课文目录

Unit 5 Would you like to go with us?课文翻译及听力音频

Module 3 Invitations - 广州教科版英语五年级下册

  • Module 3 Invitations 翻译:第三模块 邀请

  • Unit 5 Would you like to go with us? 翻译:第五单元 你想要和我们一起去吗?

  • Let's talk 翻译:我们一起讨论一下吧

  • Hey, guys. What are you doing this Saturday? 翻译:嘿,伙伴们。你们在这个周六会做什么?

  • Nothing. Why? 翻译:没事。怎么了?

  • My cousin and I plan to go on a picnic. Would you like to go with us? 翻译:我的堂兄和我计划野餐。你们想要和我们一起去吗?

  • A picnic? That sounds great! 翻译:野餐?听起来不错!

  • What time should we go? 翻译:我们应该什么时候去?

  • Let's meet at the school gate at 9:00 a.m. We can all go to the park together. 翻译:我们早上九点在学校门口碰面。我们可以一起去公园。

  • Cool. The picnic is this Saturday, August 14th, right? 翻译:酷。野餐是在这个周六,八月十四号对吗?

  • Oh dear. I'm sorry but I am going to my grandma's birthday party that day. 翻译:噢,亲爱的。我很抱歉我在那天要去参加我祖母的生日派对。

  • No problem. Maybe next time. 翻译:没问题。也许下次。

  • September 16 翻译:九月十六号

  • Friday 翻译:星期五

  • have a party, Jiamin's house 翻译:举行派对,家民的家

  • April 3rd 翻译:四月三号

  • Tuesday 翻译:星期二

  • visit Ben, Ben's house 翻译:拜访本,本的家

  • October 31th 翻译:十月三十一号

  • Monday 翻译:星期一

  • see a film, Star Cinema 翻译:看电影,明星影院

  • December 20th 翻译:十二月二十号

  • Sunday 翻译:星期天

  • watch a football match, Sports Centre 翻译:看足球比赛,体育中心

  • June 25th 翻译:六月二十五号

  • Wednesday 翻译:星期三

  • go shopping, supermarket 翻译:购物,超市

  • Fun with language 翻译:趣味语言

  • Listen and match. 翻译:听一听并连一连。

  • tomorrow afternoon 翻译:明天下午

  • the second of April 翻译:四月二号

  • next Monday 翻译:下周一

  • the first of May 翻译:五月一号

  • next Sunday 翻译:下周日

  • the fourth of June 翻译:六月四号

  • Read and order. 翻译:读一读并排列顺序。

  • Would you like to see some animals with me, Ben? 翻译:你想和我一起去看动物吗,本?

  • Of course. I'd like to. I like animals very much. 翻译:当然。我很乐意。我非常喜欢动物。

  • OK. Close your eyes. We'll fly to see some animals. 翻译:好的。闭上你的眼睛。我们会飞去看些动物。

  • I can't wait! 翻译:我迫不及待了!

  • Look at those animals. They're beautiful. 翻译:看看那些动物。它们很美丽。

  • Yes, they are. But I feel very, very cold. 翻译:是的,它们很漂亮。但是我感觉非常非常冷。

  • Shall we go to a warm place? 翻译:我们可以去个暖和的地方吗?

  • Good idea! 翻译:好主意!

  • Look at those animals. They're cute. 翻译:看看那些动物。它们很可爱。

  • Yes, they are. But I feel very, very hot. 翻译:是的,它们很可爱。但是我感觉非常非常热。

  • What should we do then? 翻译:那么我们应该做什么?

  • Shall we go back home? 翻译:我们可以回家吗?

  • All right. 翻译:好的。

  • Do you want to see animals here? 翻译:你想在这里看看动物吗?

  • Here? Yes, I do. 翻译:这里?是的,我想看。

  • Watch my DVD, please. These are animals from Ding Dong. 翻译:请看看我的DVD。这些动物来自叮咚。

  • They're funny! 翻译:它们真滑稽!

  • Make an invitation. 翻译:提出邀请。

  • Would you like to come to...? 翻译:你想要来……吗?

  • Shall we have a...? 翻译:我们可以……吗?

  • Do you want to come to...? 翻译:你想要来……吗?

  • Good idea! 翻译:好主意!

  • That's OK. 翻译:可以。

  • That's great. 翻译:那很好。

  • I'd like to, but I'm busy. 翻译:我想去,但是我很忙。

  • I'd love to, but I have something else to do. 翻译:我想去,但是我还有其他事情去做。

  • Example: 翻译:例子:

  • We are going to have an ice cream party this Saturday. We will have many kinds of delicious ice cream. Would you like to come? 翻译:我们这周六会举行个冰淇淋派对。我们会有很多种美味的冰淇淋。你想要来吗?

  • Yes, I'd like to. 翻译:是的,我想去。

  • Ask and write. 翻译:问一问并写一写。

  • Name 翻译:名字

  • Things they plan to do 翻译:他们计划去做的事情

  • Li Hua 翻译:李华

  • go swimming 翻译:去游泳

  • Example: 翻译:例子:

  • What are you going to do this summer holiday, Li Hua? 翻译:李华,今年暑假你会做什么?

  • I plan to go swimming every day. 翻译:我计划每天都去游泳。

  • Rhyme time 翻译:韵诗时间

  • Read the rhyme. 翻译:读一读下面的韵诗。

  • Come to tea 翻译:来喝茶

  • Would you like to come to tea? Do you want to play with me? Come to tea. Play with me. Let's play games and watch TV. 翻译:你想要来喝茶吗? 你想和我一起玩吗? 来喝茶。 和我一起玩。 我们一起玩游戏、看电视。

  • Sound family 翻译:语音家族

  • Try to read. 翻译:试着读一读。

  • In our country, there are only two seasons, the rainy season and the dry season. 翻译:在我们的国家,只有两个季节,雨季和旱季。

  • When it is summer in China, it is winter in Australia. 翻译:当在中国是夏天时,澳大利亚是冬天。

  • Is autumn your favourite season? 翻译:秋天是你最喜欢的季节吗?

  • Yes, it is. 翻译:是的,它是。

  • Will you visit the Summer Palace or the Great Wall? 翻译:你会参观颐和园还是万里长城呢?

  • I'll visit the Great Wall. 翻译:我会参观万里长城。

  • When will you leave for Hainan tomorrow? 翻译:你明天什么时候动身去海南?

  • I'll leave for Hainan at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. 翻译:我会在明天早上八点动身去海南。

  • How are you going there, on foot or by bus? 翻译:你准备怎么去那里,走路还是坐巴士?

  • I'll go there by bus. 翻译:我会坐巴士去那里。

  • Read the conversation. 翻译:读一读下面的谈话。

  • What are you doing in your father's study, Jack? 翻译:杰克,你在你父亲的书房做什么?

  • I'm working on the computer. 翻译:我在用电脑。

  • Working on the computer? But you're only three. What are you doing? 翻译:用电脑?但是你才三岁。你在做什么?

  • I'm writing a letter to my friend Jim. 翻译:我在写封信给我的朋友吉姆。

  • A letter? What do you want to tell him? 翻译:一封信?你想要告诉他什么?

  • I want to invite him to my party. 翻译:我想要邀请他来我的派对。

  • How old is your friend? 翻译:你的朋友多少岁了?

  • He's three, too. 翻译:他也是三岁。

  • He's only three. He can't read your letter. 翻译:他只有三岁。他不会看你的信。

  • That's okay. I can't really write it, either. 翻译:没关系。我也不是真的会写。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-02 16:30:35

最新小学广州教科版五年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...