Module 4 Good manners 翻译:模块四 良好的举止
Unit 7 It's the polite thing to do 翻译:第七单元 这是礼貌的做法
Let's talk 翻译:大家开口说
Hey, Ben! What will you do if you see an old lady standing on the bus? 翻译:嘿,本!如果你看到一个老太太站在公交车上。你会做什么?
That's easy. If she does not have a seat, 翻译:很简单啊。如果她没有座位,
I will give her my seat. Why? 翻译:我会把我的座位让给她。怎么啦?
Well, today on the bus, 翻译:嗯,今天在公交车上,
I stood up to give my seat to an old lady. 翻译:我站起来给一位老太太让座。
But before I could say anything to her, 翻译:但是我还没来得及对她什么,
a young man quickly sat down. 翻译:一个年轻人就很快地坐了下来。
How impolite! 翻译:太没礼貌了!
We should always give our seat to people in need. 翻译:我们应当随时给有需要的人让座。
It's the polite thing to do. 翻译:这是礼貌的做法。
That's right. I don't like impolite people. 翻译:没错。我不喜欢没有礼貌的人。
Yesterday, as I waited in line at the supermarket, 翻译:昨天,我在超市排队等候的时候,
a girl tried to push in. 翻译:一个女孩试图插队。
She didn't even say Excuse me. 翻译:她甚至没有说声“打扰一下”。
People should always wait for their turn. 翻译:不管怎样,人们都应该排队等候。
If the line is long, don't push in. Be patient! 翻译:如果队伍很长,也不要插队。要有点耐心!
be quiet 翻译:保持安静
playing in class when the teacher is talking 翻译:当老师正在讲话的时候,在课堂上嬉戏
wait until you finish 翻译:食不语
talking with your mouth full 翻译:满嘴食物时说话
share with others 翻译:与人分享
taking all the food from the dish 翻译:把盘子上的所有食物拿走
be kind 翻译:为人善良
laughing at another pupil 翻译:嘲笑另一个同学
Fun with language 翻译:语言的乐趣
2 Listen and number. 翻译:2 听录音,标序号。
最新学习记录