首页 / 小学英语 /六年级 /广州教科版六年级下册

广州教科版六年级下册英语Unit 3 What animal is it?课文音频

版本: 广州教科版
年级: 六年级下册
出版社: 教育科学出版社
英语朗读宝广州教科版六年级下册课文Unit 3 What animal is it?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝广州教科版六年级下册课文Unit 3 What animal is it?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 3 What animal is it?课文翻译及听力音频

  • Module 2 Animals 翻译:模块二 动物

  • Unit 3 What animal is it? 翻译:第三单元 它是什么动物?

  • Let's talk 翻译:大家开口说

  • Let's play a game. 翻译:我们玩一个游戏吧。

  • Can you guess this animal's name? 翻译:你能猜出这个动物的名字吗?

  • It has two strong back legs and can jump very far. 翻译:它有两条强有力的后腿,能跳很远。

  • Hum ... that's difficult. A frog? 翻译:嗯……很难猜。是青蛙吗?

  • No. It usually has brown or grey hair and it's from Australia. 翻译:不是。它通常长着棕色或者灰色的毛发,它来自澳大利亚。

  • That's easy. It's a kangaroo. My turn. 翻译:很简单嘛。是袋鼠。该我了。

  • This animal looks like a star and it lives in the ocean. What is it? 翻译:这个动物看起来像星星,它住在海洋里。它是什么?

  • Is it a starfish? 翻译:是海星吗?

  • Yes, it is. You try, Janet. 翻译:是的,它是。珍妮特,你试试。

  • It is a large cat. 翻译:它是大型的猫科动物。

  • It loves eating meat. 翻译:它喜爱吃肉。

  • It is yellow and lives in Africa. 翻译:它是黄色的,住在非洲。

  • A tiger? 翻译:是老虎吗?

  • No. Tigers live in Asia, not Africa. 翻译:不是。老虎住在亚洲,而不是非洲。

  • It is also called the king of the Animals. 翻译:它还被称作“百兽之王”。

  • I know. A lion! 翻译:我知道了。是狮子!

  • panda 翻译:熊猫

  • black and white, lives in China, eats bamboo 翻译:黑色和白色相间的,住在中国,吃竹子

  • elephant 翻译:大象

  • long nose, big ears, 翻译:长鼻子,大耳朵,

  • lives in Africa and Asia, eats plants 翻译:住在非洲和亚洲,吃植物

  • giraffe 翻译:长颈鹿

  • yellow, brown and black, 翻译:黄色,棕色和黑色相间的,

  • very long neck, from Africa, eats leaves 翻译:很长的脖子,来自非洲,吃树叶

  • Fun with language 翻译:语言的乐趣

  • 1 Listen and number. 翻译:1 听录音,标序号。

  • Language focus 翻译:语言要点

  • 1 Read the story. 翻译:1 朗读故事。

  • Billy was a little bird. He lived in the forest. 翻译:比利是一只小鸟。他住在森林里。

  • In the forest, there were many birds, too. 翻译:在森林里,还有很多鸟。

  • But Billy didn't work or play with them. 翻译:但是比利并不跟他们一起工作和玩耍。

  • Winter is coming. 翻译:“冬天要来了。

  • But I don't have a warm house. 翻译:但是我没有温暖的房子。

  • I must build a new one. 翻译:我一定要建造一个新房子。

  • I am not going to build a small one. 翻译:我不要建造小房子。

  • I'm going to build a big and warm one, he said to himself. 翻译:我要建造一个又大又暖和的房子,”他自言自语道,

  • But will the other birds help me? 翻译: “但是其他的鸟会来帮我吗?

  • I don't think they will, 翻译:我想他们不会,

  • because they don't like me. 翻译:因为他们不喜欢我。

  • And they are playing games happily over there. 翻译: 他们正在那边开心地玩游戏。”

  • Feeling sad, Billy started to build his new home alone. 翻译:比利感到很难过,他开始独自建造他的新家。

  • Suddenly, a lot of birds came up to him, 翻译:突然,很多鸟来到他跟前。

  • We have all come to help you, Billy, they said. 翻译:“比利,我们都来帮你吧,”他们说道。

  • Billy was surprised and said, 翻译:比利很吃惊,说道:

  • I didn't tell you I would build a house. 翻译:“我并没有告诉你们我要建房子。

  • How did you know? 翻译:你们怎么知道的?”

  • We were not playing. We were working, too. 翻译:“我们不是在玩。我们也在工作。

  • We saw that you were busy. 翻译:我们看到你很忙。

  • We think that we can do something for you, 翻译: 我们想我们可以为你做点什么事情,”

  • said one of the birds. 翻译:其中一只鸟说道。

  • Billy was moved. Thank you, Billy said. 翻译:比利很感动。“谢谢你们,”比利说道。

  • From then on, Billy didn't work or play alone. 翻译:从那以后,比利不再独自工作和玩耍。

  • He had many friends. And he often helped them, too. 翻译:他有了很多朋友。他也经常帮助他们。

  • 2 Compare these sentences. 翻译:2 比较这些句子。

  • Pay attention to the verb form. 翻译:注意动词的形式。

  • (1) I don't have a warm house. 翻译:(1)我没有暖和的房子。

  • I don't think they will. They don't like me. 翻译:我想他们不会的。他们不喜欢我。

  • (2) We were not playing. 翻译:(2)我们不是在玩。

  • (3) I am not going to build a small one. 翻译:(3)我不要建造小房子。

  • They won't help me. 翻译:他们不会帮我的。

  • (4) Billy didn't work or play with them. 翻译:(4)比利不跟他们一起工作和玩耍。

  • I didn't tell you I would build a house. 翻译:我并没有告诉你们我要建造房子。

  • From then on, Billy didn't work or play alone. 翻译:从那时起,比利不再独自工作和玩耍。

最新学习记录

最新小学广州教科版六年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...