广州教科版六年级下册英语Module 4 Good manners课文音频

版本: 广州教科版
年级: 六年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝广州教科版六年级下册课文Module 4 Good manners单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝广州教科版六年级下册课文Module 4 Good manners单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

英语广州教科版六年级下册课文目录

Unit 7 It's the polite thing to do课文翻译及听力音频

Module 4 Good manners - 广州教科版英语六年级下册

  • Module 4 Good manners 翻译:模块4 文明礼仪

  • Unit 7 It's the polite thing to do 翻译:第七单元 这样做是有礼貌的

  • Let's talk 翻译:让我们谈一谈

  • Hey, Ben! What will you do if you see an old lady standing on the bus? 翻译:嘿,本!如果你看到公交车上站着一位老妇人你将会怎么做?

  • That's easy. If she does not have a seat, I will give her my seat. Why? 翻译:那很简单。如果她没有座位,我将把我的座位让给她。你为什么这么问呢?

  • Well, today on the bus, I stood up to give my seat to an old lady. But before I could say anything to her, a young man quickly sat down. 翻译:嗯,今天在公交车上,我本想把我的座位让给一位老妇人,自己站着。但就在我想跟她说让座一事之前,一个年轻人快速坐了我的位子。

  • How impolite! We should always give our seat to people in need. It's the polite thing to do. 翻译:多没礼貌啊!我们应该总给有需要的人让座。这样做是很有礼貌的。

  • That's right. I don't like impolite people. Yesterday, as I waited in line at the supermarket, a girl tried to push in. She didn't even say 'Excuse me'. 翻译:你说的很对。我不喜欢不礼貌的人。昨天,我在超市排队等候时,一个小女孩试着挤着插队。她甚至没有说声“对不起。”

  • People should always wait for their turn. If the line is long, don't push in. Be patient! 翻译:人们应该排队等候,如果队伍太长了,不能插队,要耐心一点!

  • be quiet 翻译:保持安静

  • playing in class when the teacher is talking 翻译:老师讲课时互相嬉戏

  • wait until you finish 翻译:等吃完了再说话

  • talking with your mouth full 翻译:口含满嘴食物交谈

  • share with others 翻译:与他人分享

  • taking all the food from the dish 翻译:把盘里的食物全部拿走

  • be kind 翻译:友好的

  • laughing at another pupil 翻译:嘲笑其他学生

  • Fun with language 翻译:语言乐趣

  • Read and match. 翻译:读一读并配一配。

  • May I use your pen? 翻译:我可以用你的钢笔吗?

  • Yes, of course. 翻译:好的,当然可以。

  • Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the train station? 翻译:打扰了,你能告诉我去火车站的路怎么走吗?

  • Sorry, I don't know. 翻译:不好意思,我不知道。

  • Help yourself to some dishes. 翻译:请随便吃菜。

  • Thank you. 翻译:谢谢。

  • I'm sorry. 翻译:对不起。

  • That's all right. 翻译:没关系。

  • Happy birthday! Here's a present for you. 翻译:生日快乐!这是送给你的礼物。

  • Thank you very much. 翻译:非常感谢。

  • Thank you for your help. 翻译:谢谢你的帮助。

  • You are welcome. 翻译:不用客气。

  • Listen and number. 翻译:听一听并编号。

  • Thank you very much. 翻译:非常感谢。

  • I'm sorry to hear that. 翻译:很遗憾听到这个消息。

  • Please don't talk with your mouth full. 翻译:请不要在满嘴食物的时候交谈。

  • Please don't play computer games too often. 翻译:请不要太常玩电脑游戏。

  • Please don't cross the road when the traffic light is red. 翻译:请不要在红灯亮时横过马路。

  • Please stand in line. 翻译:请排队。

  • Please don't throw things on the ground. 翻译:请不要把东西扔在地上。

  • Please don't sit too close to the TV. 翻译:请不要坐太近看电视。

  • Look and say. 翻译:看一看并说一说。

  • keep quiet, at the library 翻译:在图书馆里保持安静

  • stand in line, at the bus stop 翻译:在公交车站排队等候

  • let the old people take the seat, on the bus 翻译:在公交车上给老人让座

  • help the young, when they're in trouble 翻译:当年幼的孩子有麻烦时帮助他们

  • talk loudly, in the public place 翻译:在公共场合大声交谈

  • waste water 翻译:浪费水资源

  • talk when others are talking 翻译:当他人在交谈时插话

  • throw things on the ground 翻译:随地乱扔东西

  • Example: 翻译:例如:

  • We should keep quiet at the library. 翻译:在图书馆我们应该保持安静。

  • Read and answer. 翻译:读一读并答一答。

  • Manners around the world 翻译:世界各地的礼仪

  • People from different places greet each other in different ways. In America, people will greet each other with a handshake. But in Japan, instead of a handshake, a person will bow from the waist. The younger you are, the lower you bow. In European countries like Italy, Greece, and Russia, people often greet each other with a kiss. 翻译:来自不同地方的人们,他们彼此问候时也是用不同的方式。在美国,人们通过握手彼此问候。但是在日本,人们通常不是握手,而是弯腰鞠躬,你越是年幼的话,你弯腰鞠躬时越低。在欧洲国家像意大利,希腊,俄罗斯,人们经常彼此亲吻问候。

  • In some countries like Egypt and Iran, people like to stand close to each other when they talk. In other countries, such as China and Korea, people stand far apart when they talk. They feel unhappy if you stand too near. 翻译:在一些国家中像埃及和伊朗,人们喜欢在交谈的时候彼此靠的很近。在其他国家,例如中国和韩国,人们在交谈的时候站得比较远。如果你站得太近的话,他们会感到不高兴。

  • And when you eat dinner at someone's home in India, it's rude to eat with your left hand. If you don't use your right hand, people will think you hate the food. 翻译:在印度当你在一些人家吃晚餐的时候,用你的左手吃饭是粗鲁的。如果你不用你的右手,人们将会认为你讨厌这些食物。

  • The world is an interesting place but learning the manners of different countries takes time. 翻译:世界是个富有情趣的地方,但要学会不同国家的礼仪要花上一些时间。

  • Country and area 翻译:国家与地区

  • Manners 翻译:礼仪

  • America 翻译:美国

  • Japan 翻译:日本

  • Italy and Russia 翻译:意大利和俄罗斯

  • China and Korea 翻译:中国和韩国

  • India 翻译:印度

  • Rhyme time 翻译:韵诗时间

  • Read the rhyme. 翻译:读读这首韵诗。

  • I want to be good. 翻译:我想变得很棒。

  • Sometimes I am good. Sometimes I am bad. Sometimes my parents are glad. Sometimes my parents are sad. When I am good, my parents are glad. When I am bad, my parents are sad. I want them to be glad. I don't want them to be sad. So I will always be good. I will never, never be bad. 翻译:有时候我表现很棒。 有时候我表现很差。 有时候我父母高兴。 有时候我父母很难过。 当我表现很棒的时候我的父母很高兴。 当我表现很差的时候父母很难过。 我想他们变得高兴。 我不想他们难过。 所以我将要一直表现很棒。 我绝不会表现很差。

  • Language focus 翻译:语言聚焦

  • Read the passage. 翻译:阅读短文。

  • Manners can be quite different in different countries. When you go to a foreign country, you should learn something about its manners first. 翻译:礼仪在不同的国家中也是相当不一样的。当你去到另外一个国家,你首先应该把它的礼仪学会。

  • In China when people meet, they often ask each other ' Where are you going ? ' or ' Have you had your meal ? ' But in England, people talk about the weather. English people do not ask others about age, salary or the price of their home. When your mouth is full of food, don't talk with others. In Thailand, you can't touch a child's head. 翻译:在中国当人们见面的时候,他们经常会问对方“你去哪儿?”“你吃饭了吗?”但在英国,人们会谈论天气。英国人不问有关他人年龄,薪水或房价的问题。如果你满嘴是食物的时候,不要跟他人交谈。在泰国,你不可以摸小孩的头。

  • Good manners make things easier. They can help people to get on well with each other. When you are nice to people, they will be nice to you, too. 翻译:好的文明礼仪使得事情变得更容易了。它们可以帮助人们友好地相处。当你对人们表现友好的时候,他们也将会对你很友好。

  • Read the questions and choose the answers. Then compare the sentences. 翻译:读问题并选出答案。然后再比较句子。

  • Should we know something about different manners? 翻译:我们应该了解一些不同的礼仪知识吗?

  • Yes, we should. 翻译:是的,我们应该。

  • No, we shouldn't. 翻译:不,我们不应该。

  • Should you ask an English woman 'How old are you? ' 翻译:你应不应该问一个英国妇女“你多大了?”

  • Yes, you should. 翻译:是的,你应该。

  • No, you shouldn't. 翻译:不,你不应该。

  • Must you touch a child's head in Thailand when you want to say hello to him? 翻译:在泰国,当你想跟一个小孩问候的时候,你可以摸他的头吗?

  • Yes, you must. 翻译:是的,你可以。

  • No, you mustn't. 翻译:不,你不可以。

  • Will others be nice to you if you are nice to them? 翻译:如果你对别人表现友好的时候,他们也会对你友好吗?

  • Yes, they will. 翻译:是的,他们会的。

  • No, they won't. 翻译:不,他们不会。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-02 09:59:04

最新小学广州教科版六年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...