首页 / 初中英语 /六年级 /鲁教版五四制2024秋六上

鲁教版五四制2024秋六上英语Listening Scripts课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 2024秋六上
出版社: 山东科学技术出版社
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制2024秋六上课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制2024秋六上课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Listening Scripts课文翻译及听力音频

  • Listening Scripts 翻译:听力原文

  • Bridging Unit 1 Hello! 翻译:衔接单元一 你好!

  • Section A, 2b 翻译:A部分,2b

  • b, c, g, h, j, l, n, q, r, v, x, z 翻译:

  • Section A, 2c 翻译:A部分,2c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Good morning, class. 翻译:早上好,同学们。

  • Good morning, Ms Gao. 翻译:早上好,高老师。

  • Sit down, please. 翻译:请坐。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Hello, Peter. Can you say hi to the class? 翻译:你好,彼得。你能向全班同学问好吗?

  • Hi, everyone! I'm Peter Brown. 翻译:嗨,大家好!我是彼得·布朗。

  • Thank you, Peter. Now class, please say hi to each other. 翻译:谢谢你,彼得。现在请同学们互相问好。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Good morning. My name is Emma. 翻译:早上好,我的名字是埃玛。

  • Good morning, Emma. 翻译:早上好,埃玛。

  • So what's your name? 翻译:那么你叫什么名字?

  • Oh, I'm Fu Xing. Nice to meet you, Emma. 翻译:哦,我叫傅兴。见到你很高兴,埃玛。

  • Nice to meet you too, Fu Xing! 翻译:傅兴,见到你我也很高兴!

  • Bridging Unit 2 Keep Tidy! 翻译:衔接单元二 保持整洁!

  • Section A, 2c and 2d 翻译:A部分,2c和2d

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hi, Ella! I have a new schoolbag. 翻译:嗨,埃拉!我有个新书包。

  • Cool! What colour is it, Teng Fei? 翻译:真酷!是什么颜色的,腾飞?

  • It's blue. Blue is my favourite colour. 翻译:蓝色的。蓝色是我最喜欢的颜色。

  • I like blue too. 翻译:我也喜欢蓝色。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Hello, Emma! I have a new bicycle. 翻译:你好,埃玛!我有辆新自行车。

  • Really? What colour is it? 翻译:真的吗?什么颜色的?

  • It's black and orange. 翻译:它是黑色和橙色相间的。

  • Great. Can you show me tomorrow? 翻译:好极了。明天能带我去看看吗?

  • Sure, I'll be happy to! 翻译:当然,我很乐意!

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Hey, Peter! Look at my new shoes. 翻译:嘿,彼得!看看我的新鞋子。

  • Oh, they look great. I have new shoes too. 翻译:哦,看起来真不错。我也有新鞋子。

  • Really? What colour are they? 翻译:真的吗?什么颜色的?

  • They're red. 翻译:它们是红色的。

  • That's cool! 翻译:真酷!

  • Bridging Unit 3 Welcome! 翻译:衔接单元三 欢迎!

  • Section A, 2b 翻译:A部分,2b

  • three eight eleven twelve thirteen fifteen eighteen twenty 翻译:3、8、11、12、13、15、18、20

  • Section A, 2c 翻译:A部分,2c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hello, Peter and Helen! This is my grandpa. 翻译:你们好,彼得、海伦!这是我爷爷。

  • Hello, Mr Fu. Nice to meet you! 翻译:你好,傅先生。很高兴见到你!

  • Nice to meet you too. Welcome to my house. Let me show you around. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你们。欢迎来我家。我带你们到处看看。

  • Thank you. Oh, what's that, Mr Fu? Is that a goose? 翻译:谢谢你。哦,那是什么,傅先生?那是一只鹅吗?

  • No, it isn't. It's a duck. 翻译:不,它不是。它是一只鸭子。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Mr Fu, what are those plants? Are they potato plants? 翻译:傅先生,那些是什么植物?是土豆苗吗?

  • No, Peter, they aren't. They're carrot plants. 翻译:不,彼得,它们不是土豆苗,它们是胡萝卜苗。

  • What about these plants? Are they tomato plants? 翻译:那这些植物呢?它们是西红柿苗吗?

  • Yes, they are! 翻译:是的,它们是!

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • What kind of tree is this? 翻译:这是什么树?

  • It's an apple tree. 翻译:这是一棵苹果树。

  • How many apple trees do you have? 翻译:你有多少棵苹果树?

  • Only two. 翻译:只有两棵。

  • Look at those rabbits. They're cute! How many rabbits do you have? 翻译:看看这些兔子,它们很可爱!你有多少只兔子?

  • I have 12 rabbits. Eight are white, and four are black. 翻译:我有12只兔子。8只白色的和4只黑色的。

  • Unit 1 You and Me 翻译:第一单元 你和我

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hello, I'm Song Meimei. May I have your name? 翻译:你好,我是宋梅梅。能告诉我你的名字吗?

  • Hi, I'm Peter Brown. Nice to meet you. 翻译:嗨,我是彼得·布朗。很高兴见到你。

  • Nice to meet you too. How do you spell your name? 翻译:我也很高兴见到你。怎么拼写你的名字呢?

  • P-E-T-E-R, Peter. B-R-O-W-N, Brown. 翻译:P-E-T-E-R,彼得。B-R-O-W-N,布朗。

  • Where are you from? 翻译:你来自哪里?

  • I'm from London, in the UK. 翻译:我来自英国伦敦。

  • Wow, that's far. What class are you in? 翻译:哇,好远啊。你在哪个班?

  • I'm in Class 1, Grade 7. 翻译:我在七年级一班。

  • Wow, we're in the same class! 翻译:哇,我们在一个班!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Good morning, Ms Li. 翻译:早上好,李老师。

  • Good morning! Are you Emma? 翻译:早上好!你是埃玛吗?

  • No, Ms Li. I'm Ella. 翻译:不,李老师。我是埃拉。

  • Sorry, Ella. What's your last name? 翻译:对不起,埃拉。你姓什么?

  • It's Miller. 翻译:米勒。

  • How old are you, Ella? 翻译:你多大了,埃拉?

  • I'm 12 years old. 翻译:12岁。

  • Well, it's nice to meet you. 翻译:嗯,很高兴见到你。

  • Nice to meet you too. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你。

  • Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

  • Hello, Mr Smith! 翻译:你好,史密斯先生!

  • Hello, Chen Jie. How are you? 翻译:你好,陈洁。你好吗?

  • I'm good, thank you. Mr Smith, this is my new friend, Peter. Peter, this is our English teacher, Mr Smith. He's from the US. 翻译:我很好,谢谢你。史密斯老师,这是我的新朋友,彼得。彼得,这是我们的英语老师,史密斯老师。他来自美国。

  • Hi, Peter. Nice to meet you. 翻译:嗨,彼得。很高兴认识你。

  • Nice to meet you too, Mr Smith. 翻译:我也很高兴认识你,史密斯老师。

  • What class are you in, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你在哪个班?

  • I'm in Class 1. 翻译:我在一班。

  • Who's your class teacher? 翻译:谁是你的班主任?

  • Ms Hui. 翻译:慧老师。

  • Oh, Peter, it's Ms Gao, not Ms Hui. Hui is her first name. 翻译:哦,彼得,是高老师,不是慧老师。慧是她的名字。

  • Oh, sorry! My mistake. 翻译:哦,对不起!我的错。

  • Unit 2 We're Family! 翻译:第二单元 我们是一家人!

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Morning, Emma. 翻译:早安,埃玛。

  • Oh, hi, Yaming! Glad to see you here in the park! 翻译:哦,你好,亚明!很高兴在公园见到你!

  • Me too. Emma, these are my parents. Dad and Mum, this is my classmate, Emma. 翻译:我也是,埃玛,这是我的父母。爸爸,妈妈,这是我的同学,埃玛。

  • Nice to meet you, Emma. 翻译:很高兴见到你,埃玛。

  • Nice to meet you too, Mr and Mrs Wang. 翻译:很高兴见到你们,王先生和王夫人。

  • And this is my sister, Yaqi. 翻译:这是我妹妹亚琪。

  • Hi, Yaqi! 翻译:嗨,亚琪!

  • Hi, Emma! 翻译:嗨,埃玛!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Is this your family photo, Peter? 翻译:这是你的全家福吗,彼得?

  • Yes, it is. 翻译:是的。

  • Are these your parents? 翻译:这是你父母吗?

  • Yes, they are. 翻译:是的。

  • Who's he? 翻译:他是谁?

  • He's my father's brother, my uncle. And this is my aunt. 翻译:他是我父亲的弟弟,我叔叔。这是我婶婶。

  • Who's she? 翻译:她是谁?

  • She's my sister, Helen. 翻译:她是我姐姐,海伦。

  • Is this your brother? 翻译:这是你弟弟?

  • No, it's my cousin, David. This is my brother, Jim. 翻译:不,这是我堂弟,戴维。这是我弟弟,吉姆。

  • Who are they? 翻译:他们是谁?

  • They're my grandparents. They're my father's parents. 翻译:他们是我的祖父母。他们是我父亲的父母。

  • What a happy family! 翻译:多么幸福的一家啊!

  • Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

  • Hi, Peter! Come in. 翻译:嗨,彼得!进来。

  • Thanks. Oh, these ping-pong bats are nice. Whose are they? 翻译:谢谢。哦,这些乒乓球拍很好看,是谁的?

  • Well, this is my ping-pong bat, and the black one is my grandpa's. 翻译:嗯,这是我的乒乓球拍,黑色的是我爷爷的。

  • Do you often play ping-pong together? 翻译:你们经常一起打乒乓球吗?

  • Yes, we play every week. My grandpa loves sport. 翻译:是的,我们每周都打。我爷爷喜欢运动。

  • Whose fishing rods are those? 翻译:那些是谁的钓竿?

  • They're my father's. He spends a lot of time fishing. 翻译:它们是我爸爸的。他花很多时间钓鱼。

  • Hey, do you play the piano? 翻译:嘿,你弹钢琴吗?

  • No, I don't. It's my mother's piano. She can play it really well! 翻译:不,那是我妈妈的钢琴。她弹得很好!

  • Unit 3 My School 翻译:第三单元 我的学校

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Can I help you? 翻译:有什么可以帮您的吗?

  • Oh, yes. I'm looking for my classroom. 翻译:哦,对了。我在找我的教室。

  • OK. What class are you in? 翻译:好的。你在哪个班?

  • I'm in Class 2, Grade 7. 翻译:我在7年级2班。

  • Oh, it's in that building, behind the sports field. 翻译:哦,就在那栋楼里,运动场后面。

  • Behind the sports field. Oh, I see! Thanks! 翻译:运动场后面。哦,我知道了!谢谢!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Excuse me. Where's Ms Gao's office? 翻译:打扰一下,请问高老师的办公室在哪儿?

  • Her office is in the teachers' building. 翻译:她的办公室在教师楼。

  • And where's that? 翻译:那教师楼在哪儿?

  • The teachers' building is across from the school hall. 翻译:教师楼在学校礼堂对面。

  • Great. Thank you. 翻译:好的,谢谢。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Excuse me. Is there a student centre in this school? 翻译:打扰一下,学校里有学生活动中心吗?

  • Yes, there is. 翻译:是的,有。

  • Oh, good. Where is it? 翻译:哦,太好了。它在哪儿?

  • It's between the library and the gym. 翻译:在图书馆和体育馆之间。

  • Ah, yes. I can see it. Thank you! 翻译:啊,是的。我看到了。谢谢!

  • Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a 和2d

  • What's your new classroom like, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你的新教室什么样?

  • It's large. There are 40 student desks in the room. And a teacher's desk in front of the blackboard. 翻译:它很大。教室里有40张学生课桌。黑板前有一张教师的讲桌。

  • Where do you sit? 翻译:你坐在哪里?

  • I sit in the middle of the classroom. 翻译:我坐在教室中间。

  • That's nice. What's special in your classroom? 翻译:太好了。你的教室里有什么特别的地方?

  • There's a smart whiteboard next to the blackboard. Oh, and there's another blackboard at the back of the classroom. 翻译:黑板旁有一块智能白板。哦,教室后面还有另一块黑板。

  • Another blackboard? 翻译:另一块黑板?

  • Yes, we put up important notices there. 翻译:是的,我们在那里张贴重要的通知。

  • Are there any lockers in the classroom? 翻译:教室里有寄物柜吗?

  • No, there aren't. We put our things in the desk drawers. 翻译:不,没有。我们把我们的东西放在课桌抽屉里。

  • Unit 4 My Favourite Subject 翻译:第四单元 我最喜欢的学科

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hi, Ella. Are you OK? 翻译:嗨,埃拉。你还好吗?

  • Hi, Fu Xing. Not really. Today is Tuesday. 翻译:嗨,傅兴。不太好。今天是星期二。

  • So? 翻译:所以呢?

  • I have history on Tuesday mornings. 翻译:周二早上我有历史课。

  • You don't like history? 翻译:你不喜欢历史?

  • No, it's hard for me. 翻译:是的,它对我来说很难。

  • So, what's your favourite subject? 翻译:你最喜欢的学科是什么?

  • Maths. 翻译:数学。

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • Because it's fun. 翻译:因为好玩。

  • What other classes do you have today? 翻译:你今天还有什么课?

  • I have art and geography. I like those subjects too. 翻译:美术和地理。我也喜欢这些科目。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Good morning, Peter. 翻译:早上好,彼得。

  • Good morning, Ms Gao. 翻译:早上好,高老师。

  • What classes do you have today? 翻译:你今天上什么课?

  • I have Chinese and maths first. 翻译:首先是语文和数学。

  • Do you like those subjects? 翻译:你喜欢这两门课吗?

  • I like Chinese because it's fun, but I don't like maths. 翻译:我喜欢语文,因为很有趣。但我不喜欢数学。

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • Because maths is boring to me. 翻译:因为数学对我来说很无聊。

  • But every subject is important. What other classes do you have today? 翻译:但每个科目都很重要。你今天还有什么课?

  • IT and PE. 翻译:信息技术和体育。

  • What's your favourite class? 翻译:你最喜欢的学科是什么?

  • PE, because it's exciting. 翻译:体育,因为它是令人兴奋的。

  • Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

  • What's your next class? 翻译:你下一节课是什么?

  • History. It's my favourite subject. 翻译:历史。它是我最喜欢的学科。

  • Why do you like it? 翻译:你为什么喜欢它?

  • It's interesting to learn about the past. 翻译:了解过去是有趣的。

  • What's your favourite subject, Meimei? 翻译:你最喜欢的学科是什么,梅梅?

  • My favourite subject is English. It's useful, and my English teacher is really nice. How about you, Binbin? 翻译:我最喜欢的学科是英语。它是有用的,而且我的英语老师非常好。你呢,斌斌?

  • I like all the subjects, but my favourite is maths. 翻译:我喜欢所有学科,但是我最喜欢的是数学。

  • Why? 翻译:为什么呢?

  • Because I'm good with numbers. 翻译:因为我对数字很在行。

  • Oh, it's difficult for me. Can you help me with this subject? 翻译:哦,它对我来说很难。你能帮助我学这门学科吗?

  • Sure! 翻译:当然!

  • Hey, look at the time. Let's go to class! 翻译:嘿,看时间。我们去上课吧!

  • Unit 5 Fun Clubs 翻译:第五单元 有趣的社团

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hello! My name is Teng Fei, and I want to join the ping-pong club. 翻译:你好!我叫腾飞。我想加入乒乓球社团。

  • Great! Can you play ping-pong? 翻译:好极了!你会打乒乓球吗?

  • Yes, I can. 翻译:是的,我会。

  • We meet at 5 o'clock every Tuesday. Can you come? 翻译:我们每周二下午五点开会。你能来吗?

  • Oh, I have drum class on Tuesday afternoons. 翻译:我周二下午有架子鼓课。

  • I'm sorry. You can't make it. 翻译:很抱歉你来不了。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Hello! My name is Sam. I want to join the chess club. 翻译:你好!我叫萨姆。我想加入国际象棋社团。

  • Can you play Chinese chess? 翻译:你会下中国象棋吗?

  • No, I can't. 翻译:不,我不会。

  • It's OK. You can learn it here. 翻译:没关系,你可以在这里学。

  • Can I learn to play weiqi too? 翻译:我也可以学围棋吗?

  • Sure, you can! 翻译:当然可以!

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Morning! My name is Lin Hua, and I want to join the drama club. 翻译:早上好!我叫林华,我想参加话剧社。

  • Can you read these words with feeling? 翻译:你能有感情地朗读这些文字吗?

  • Let me have a try. 'To be or not to be, that is the question.' 翻译:让我来试试。“生存还是毁灭,这是个值得考虑的问题。”

  • Great! Come to Room 11 at 12:00 every Thursday. 翻译:好极了!每周四12:00到11号房间来。

  • Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

  • Hi, there! What club do you want to join? 翻译:你好!你想加入什么社团?

  • I have no idea. 翻译:我不知道。

  • Here's some good news! Our school wants to start a music club. Do you want to join? 翻译:这里有一些好消息!我们学校想要成立一个音乐社团。你想加入吗?

  • Sure. I can play the guitar. What about you, Emma? 翻译:当然。我会弹吉他。埃玛,你呢?

  • I'd love to, but I can't play any musical instruments. 翻译:我也想(加入),但是我不会演奏任何乐器。

  • Oh, but you can sing well. 翻译:哦,但是你唱歌很好听。

  • Exactly! How about Ella? She can play the violin, right? 翻译:完全正确!埃拉呢?她会拉小提琴,对吗?

  • Yes, she can. 翻译:是的,她会。

  • What instruments can you play, Teng Fei? 翻译:你会演奏什么乐器,腾飞?

  • I can play the drums. 翻译:我会打鼓。

  • That's great! Let's go to the music room after school! 翻译:那太好了!放学后我们去音乐教室吧!

  • Unit 6 Touring the World 翻译:第六单元 环游世界

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

  • Teng Fei, look at these pictures of New Zealand. My friends send them to me. 翻译:腾飞,看看这些新西兰的照片,是我朋友寄给我的。

  • Wow, New Zealand is so beautiful! 翻译:哇,新西兰太美了!

  • Look at this picture! There's lots of snow on the top of the mountain. The lake water is so clear. 翻译:看看这张照片!山顶上有很多雪,湖水很清澈。

  • Yes, it is! And the forest in this picture is lovely. 翻译:是的,没错!这幅画里的森林也很美。

  • I really want to go there! 翻译:我真想去看看!

  • Yeah! Me, too. 翻译:我也是!我也想去。

  • I also want to see kiwi birds. 翻译:我还想去看几维鸟。

  • Kiwi birds? What do they look like? 翻译:几维鸟?它们长什么样?

  • They are small and brown, and they cannot fly. 翻译:它们体型小,呈褐色,而且不会飞。

  • That's interesting! Do they get the name from the kiwi fruit? 翻译:这很有趣!它们的名字来自奇异果吗?

  • No, they don't. People say the fruit gets its name from the birds. 翻译:不,不是。人们说奇异果的名字来自鸟类。

  • Oh, I see. Does your friend live in New Zealand? 翻译:哦,我明白了。你朋友住在新西兰吗?

  • Yes, he does. 翻译:是的。

  • I hope one day he can be our guide. 翻译:我希望有一天他能成为我们的导游。

  • Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

  • Teng Fei, I hear that Daming Lake is very famous. Where is it? 翻译:腾飞,我听说大明湖很有名。大明湖在哪里?

  • It's in the city of Jinan. 翻译:在济南市。

  • Jinan? I know the name of the city. 翻译:济南?我知道这个城市的名字。

  • We call it 'Quan Cheng.' 翻译:我们叫它“泉城”。

  • 'Quan Cheng'? What does it mean? 翻译:“泉城”?是什么意思?

  • 'Quan' means spring and 'Cheng' means city. Jinan is famous for 72 springs. 翻译:“泉”是泉水的意思,“城”是城市的意思。济南以七十二名泉闻名。

  • Oh, I see. It sounds interesting. 翻译:哦,我了解了。听起来很有趣。

  • The water in Daming Lake comes from some of the most famous springs. 翻译:大明湖的水就来自济南最有名的几处泉水。

  • What is Daming Lake like? 翻译:大明湖是什么样的?

  • It is very beautiful. There are many green trees and lotus flowers here in summer. 翻译:非常漂亮。夏天这里有很多绿树和荷花。

  • I can't wait to go there. 翻译:我迫不及待地想去那儿了。

最新学习记录

最新初中鲁教版五四制2024秋六上资讯

暂无资讯...