Self-assessment 翻译:自我评价
Listen and tick. 翻译:听一听,勾一勾。
翻译:
翻译:
翻译:
翻译:
翻译:
翻译:
Listen and circle the words you hear. 翻译:听录音,圈出你所听到的单词。
翻译:
翻译:
翻译:
翻译:
翻译:
Let's act. 翻译:让我们演一演。
Mr dongguo and the wolf 翻译:东郭先生和狼
One day Mr Dongguo went to town with his donkey. Suddenly a wolf ran out from behind a tree. 翻译:有一天,东郭先生骑着驴子去赶集。突然一只狼从树后面跑了出来。
Sir, sir, please help me! Some hunters want to kill me. 翻译:先生,先生,请帮帮我!一些猎人想杀了我。
Well, I can't help you. It's said in my books that wolves are bad. 翻译:噢,我不能帮你。我看的书上说狼都是很坏的。
Please, please, sir. Don't believe your books. I'm a good wolf. 翻译:拜托,拜托,先生。不要相信书上说的。我是一匹好狼。
All right then, but how can I help you? 翻译:那么好吧,可是我怎么能帮你呢?
Let me hide in your bag. 翻译:让我躲在你的袋子里。
There are some books in my bag. 翻译:我的袋子里有一些书。
Take out the books, then I can get in. 翻译:把书拿出来,我就可以进去了。
Ok. Let me take out my books. 翻译:好吧。让我把我的书拿出来吧。
Sir, I beg you, please be quick. 翻译:先生,我求你了,请快点。
Ok. Take it easy. 翻译:好的。别紧张。
Sir, have you seen a wolf? 翻译:先生,你有看到一匹狼吗?
No, sorry, I haven't. 翻译:不,不好意思,我没有看到。
Get out, please .They have gone. 翻译:请出来吧。他们已经走了。
Sir, you're a good man, but now I'm very hungry. You must help me again. 翻译:先生,你是个好人,但现在我很饿。你必须再帮我一次。
But how can I help you? I only have books. 翻译:但是我怎么帮你呢?我只有书。
Then you must let me eat you. 翻译:然后你必须让我吃你。
Help! Help! 翻译:救命!救命!
At this moment, a farmer came by with a hoe on his shoulder. 翻译:就在这时,一个农民扛着锄头过来了。
The hunters wanted to kill the wolf. I saved him, but he wanted to eat me. 翻译:猎人想杀了那只狼。我救了他,但他想吃掉我。
Why do you want to eat this kind man? 翻译:你为什么要吃这个好人呢?
He put me in his bag for long time. He wanted to kill me. 翻译:他把我放在他的袋子里很长时间。他想杀了我。
I don't believe your story. You're so big and the bag is very small. How can you get into it? 翻译:我不相信你的故事。你那么大,袋子却很小,你怎么进得去呢?
Then I'll show you how I get into the bag. 翻译:然后我会向你展示我是如何进到袋子里的。
The farmer quickly tied up the bag and beat the wolf to death. 翻译:农夫很快把袋子系起来,然后把狼打死了。
A wolf is after all a wolf. Never show pity on wolves. 翻译:狼毕竟是狼。别怜悯狼。
Yes. I should never forget this lesson. 翻译:是的。我永远不会忘记这次教训。
最新学习记录