北师大版八年级下册英语Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays课文音频

版本: 北师大版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays 翻译:第三单元 节假日

  • Talk about festivals and holidays. 翻译:谈论节假日。

  • Read about Chinese New Year and American Thanksgiving. 翻译:阅读有关中国新年和美国感恩节的文章。

  • Listen to people making a phone call and taking messages. 翻译:听人们打电话和捎口信。

  • Write about celebrating a festival. 翻译:记述庆祝节日的事。

  • Learn more about the present perfect. 翻译:学习更多有关现在完成时的知识。

  • Getting Ready 翻译:课前准备

  • Put the following festivals and holidays in order of time in a year. 翻译:将下列节假日按一年中的时间顺序进行排列。

  • Key Words: Festivals and holidays 翻译:关键词:节假日

  • Tomb-sweeping Day 翻译:清明节

  • Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), 翻译:春节(中国新年)

  • Women's Day 翻译:妇女节

  • American Thanksgiving 翻译:美国感恩节

  • Double Ninth Festival 翻译:重阳节

  • Christmas 翻译:圣诞节

  • Dragon Boat Festival 翻译:端午节

  • Labour Day 翻译:劳动节

  • Mid-Autumn Festival 翻译:中秋节

  • New Year's Day 翻译:元旦

  • Which festival or holiday do you like best? 翻译:你最喜欢哪一个节日或假日?

  • Tell the class. 翻译:跟全班同学说一说吧。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • I like the Dragon Boat Festival the best. 翻译:我最喜欢端午节。

  • The boat races are so exciting. 翻译:划船比赛是那么的刺激。

  • I like it, too, but the Spring Festival is the best because there are a lot of fireworks and I get to see all my cousins. 翻译:我也喜欢,但春节却是我最喜欢的,因为有许多的烟花,而且我可以见到我所有的堂表兄弟姐妹。

  • Lesson 7 Chinese New Year 翻译:第七课 中国新年

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • What do you and your family do on Chinese New Year's Eve? 翻译:你和你的家人在中国的除夕之夜都做些什么?

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • We have a big family dinner on Chinese New Year's Eve. 翻译:我们在中国的除夕之夜会举办一场盛大的家宴。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read the instant messages. 翻译:阅读这些即时消息。

  • Who is talking? 翻译:是谁在说话?

  • What are they talking about? 翻译:他们在谈论些什么?

  • Grace is a student from England. 翻译:格蕾丝是一位来自英国的学生。

  • She's spending the Chinese New Year holiday with her friend Li Lin's family in Beijing. 翻译:她正和她的朋友李琳一家人一起在北京度过中国的新年假期。

  • Hi, Grace! 翻译:嗨,格蕾丝!

  • You weren't online all day. 翻译:你一整天都没在线。

  • Where have you been? 翻译:你去哪儿了?

  • Hi, Dad. 翻译:嗨,爸爸。

  • We've been busy. 翻译:我们一直很忙。

  • In the morning, we put up Chinese New Year decorations. 翻译:上午,我们张贴了中国的新年装饰品。

  • Li Lin's grandpa wrote "Fu" (meaning “good luck”) on red pieces of paper. 翻译:李琳的爷爷在红纸上写了个“福”字(表示“好运”的意思)。

  • I helped to put them on doors and windows. 翻译:我帮忙把它们贴在了门窗上。

  • Have you learned to write the character? 翻译:你学会写这个字了吗?

  • Oh yes. 翻译:哦,学会了。

  • It's interesting! 翻译:那真是有趣!

  • Then in the afternoon, I helped Li Lin's family prepare the Chinese New Year dinner. 翻译:然后下午,我就帮李琳一家人准备了年夜饭。

  • It's like our Christmas dinner. 翻译:它就像我们的圣诞晚宴一样。

  • What have you prepared? 翻译:你们准备了些什么?

  • We've prepared fish, tofu, fried meat balls, etc. 翻译:我们准备了鱼、豆腐、炸肉丸等等。

  • Every dish has its meaning, like peace, good luck, good health . . . And I've learned to make jiaozi! 翻译:每道菜都有其含义,比如和平、好运、身体健康……我还学会了包饺子!

  • Have you tasted the jiaozi you made? 翻译:你尝过自己包的饺子吗?

  • Oh yeah, they were not bad, although they didn't look as good as the others. 翻译:哦,尝过,它们还不错,但是看上去没有其他人的好看。

  • In fact, we've just finished dinner. 翻译:事实上,我们刚吃完晚饭。

  • It lasted for three hours! 翻译:它们持续了三个小时!

  • Three hours! 翻译:三个小时!

  • What have you eaten? 翻译:你们都吃什么了?

  • Lots and lots! 翻译:太多太多了!

  • And it's not just about eating. 翻译:而且他们不光是吃。

  • The family wished each other, and me, good luck, and we watched TV. 翻译:他们一家人互相祝福,也祝福我好运,我们还看了电视。

  • Everyone was so happy! 翻译:大家都非常高兴!

  • The best thing about Chinese New Year is fireworks. 翻译:中国新年最棒的事情就是烟花。

  • Just before midnight, everyone went outside and millions of fireworks went off together. 翻译:就在午夜前,大家都走到户外,无数的烟花同时爆响。

  • The sky suddenly became bright and everybody cheered. 翻译:天空突然变得明亮起来,每个人都欢呼着。

  • It was very exciting. 翻译:真是非常令人兴奋。

  • Have you taken any photos? 翻译:你拍照了吗?

  • Oh, yes, I have. 翻译:哦,是的,我拍了。

  • Lots of them ... 翻译:它们中很多……

  • List what Grace did in time order. 翻译:按时间顺序列出格蕾丝所做过的事情。

  • In the morning 翻译:上午

  • In the afternoon 翻译:下午

  • In the evening 翻译:傍晚

  • At night 翻译:晚上

  • Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays 翻译:第三单元 节假日

  • Your Opinion 翻译:你的观点

  • How did Grace feel about Chinese New Year's Eve? 翻译:格蕾丝对中国的除夕之夜感觉如何?

  • Find evidence from her instant messages. 翻译:从她的即时消息中找一找证据吧。

  • Read the following sentences and find other similar ones from the text. 翻译:朗读下列句子,并从课文中找出其他类似的句子。

  • Then work out rules to complete the table with has, have, hasn't or haven't. 翻译:然后总结出规律,用has、have、hasn't或haven't完成这份表格。

  • What have you prepared? 翻译:你们准备了些什么?

  • Have you taken any photos? 翻译:你拍照了吗?

  • Oh, yes, I have. 翻译:哦,是的,我拍了。

  • Have I / we / you / they written Chinese? 翻译:我/我们/你(们)/他(她,它)们写过中文吗?

  • Has he / she / it written Chinese? 翻译:他/她/它写过中文吗?

  • Yes, I have. 翻译:是的,我写过。

  • No, I haven't. 翻译:不,我没写过。

  • Yes, he has. 翻译:是的,他写过。

  • No, he hasn't. 翻译:不,他没写过。

  • Where have I / we / you / they been? 翻译:我/我们/你(们)/他(她,它)们去哪儿?

  • Who / What has he / she / it seen? 翻译:他/她/它看见谁/什么了?

  • Grammar Summary 2, page 118. 翻译:详见第118页语法总结2。

  • Watch out! 翻译:注意!

  • They have already finished that project. 翻译:他们已经完成了那个项目。

  • Jim has never been to the Great Wall. 翻译:吉姆从来没有到过长城。

  • Have you ever seen anything like it? 翻译:你曾经见过跟它类似的东西吗?

  • Complete the questions according to their answers. 翻译:根据答语,完成这些问句。

  • Have you ever written Chinese? 翻译:你曾经写过中文吗?

  • No, I haven't. 翻译:不,我没写过。

  • Do you like jiaozi? 翻译:你们喜欢饺子吗?

  • Yes, we do. 翻译:是的,我们喜欢。

  • What have you done? 翻译:你做了什么?

  • I've made jiaozi. 翻译:我包了饺子。

  • Where did you go? 翻译:你去了哪里?

  • I went to the market. 翻译:我去了集市。

  • Complete the following sentences using the tense indicated. 翻译:使用指示的时态完成下列句子。

  • I have never written Chinese. 翻译:我从未写过中文。

  • They didn't see us at the market. 翻译:他们在集市上没有看见我们。

  • We never see our friends here. 翻译:我们在这里从未见过我们的朋友。

  • What do you usually do on New Year's Eve? 翻译:你在除夕夜通常都做些什么?

  • Who did they talk to on the beach? 翻译:他们在沙滩上跟谁说话了?

  • The boys are so dirty! 翻译:那些男孩子真脏!

  • Where have they been? 翻译:他们去过哪里?

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Your Turn 翻译:轮到你了

  • Have you ever done the things below? 翻译:你曾经做过下面这些事情吗?

  • Ask your partner. 翻译:问问你的搭档吧。

  • cook Chinese New Year dinner 翻译:做年夜饭

  • make jiaozi 翻译:包饺子

  • set off fireworks 翻译:放烟火

  • buy flowers at a market 翻译:在集市上买花

  • send text messages to friends 翻译:给朋友发短信

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • Have you ever made jiaozi? 翻译:你曾经包过饺子吗?

  • Yes, I have. 翻译:是的,我包过。

  • Have you ever set off fireworks? 翻译:你曾经放过烟火吗?

  • No, I haven't. 翻译:不,我没放过。

  • Lesson 8 A Picnic 翻译:第八课 野餐

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • Here are some things you could bring to a picnic. 翻译:以下是一些你可以带去野餐的东西。

  • Which are food and which are dishes? 翻译:哪些是食物,哪些是餐具?

  • Write them in the table below. 翻译:在下列表格中把它们写下来吧。

  • Key Words: Food and dishes 翻译:关键词:食物和餐具

  • bean 翻译:豆

  • biscuit 翻译:饼干

  • bowl 翻译:碗

  • corn 翻译:玉米

  • cup 翻译:杯子

  • fork 翻译:餐叉

  • hamburger 翻译:汉堡包

  • hot dog 翻译:热狗

  • knife 翻译:刀

  • plate 翻译:盘子

  • sausage 翻译:香肠

  • spoon 翻译:勺子

  • strawberry 翻译:草莓

  • watermelon 翻译:西瓜

  • food 翻译:食物

  • bean 翻译:豆

  • dishes 翻译:餐具

  • bowl 翻译:碗

  • Listening 翻译:听力

  • Listen to the dialogue and complete Julie's message. 翻译:听对话,将朱莉的留言补充完整。

  • Julie is taking a message from her Uncle Dan about the family picnic. 翻译:朱莉正在记下她丹叔叔关于家庭野餐的留言。

  • Uncle Dan will leave at 翻译:丹叔叔将离开于

  • 10:30 tomorrow morning 翻译:明天上午10:30

  • and he'll see us tomorrow afternoon at the lake. 翻译:并且他明天下午会在湖边与我们见面。

  • Don't buy more fruit 翻译:不要再买水果

  • and don't buy any sausages. 翻译:并且不要买香肠。

  • Bring spoons and plates. 翻译:带上勺子和盘子。

  • Listen again. 翻译:再听一遍录音。

  • Which of the following does Uncle Dan NOT say? 翻译:下面哪些不是丹叔叔说的?

  • Circle them. 翻译:把它们圈出来吧。

  • Can I speak to your mum or dad? 翻译:我可以跟你的爸爸妈妈通电话吗?

  • Dean's coming too, right? 翻译:迪安也要来,对吗?

  • Have your mum and dad bought any vegetables yet? 翻译:你的爸爸妈妈已经买菜了吗?

  • We've got a big watermelon. 翻译:我们有一个大西瓜。

  • Please tell them not to buy any sausages either. 翻译:请告诉他们也不要买任何香肠。

  • We'll bring the knives and plates. 翻译:我们将会带刀和盘子。

  • Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays 翻译:第三单元 节假日

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • Write the correct words in the table. 翻译:在表格中写出正确的单词。

  • Can you work out the spelling rules? 翻译:你能总结出拼写规律吗?

  • a fork 翻译:一把餐叉

  • a spoon 翻译:一个勺子

  • a knife 翻译:一把刀

  • a strawberry 翻译:一颗草莓

  • a sausage 翻译:一根香肠

  • Read the Key Expressions. 翻译:读这些重点表达。

  • Key Expressions: Taking messages 翻译:重点表达:捎口信

  • Can I speak to your mum or dad? 翻译:我可以跟你的爸爸妈妈通电话吗?

  • Sorry. 翻译:对不起。

  • They're not here. 翻译:他们不在这儿。

  • Can I take a message? 翻译:我可以替你捎个口信吗?

  • Can you remind them to / not to ...? 翻译:你能提醒他们要……/不要……?

  • Pair Work 翻译:结对活动

  • Role-play talking to your friend's parents about the school picnic. 翻译:角色扮演,跟你朋友的父母谈论一下学校野餐的事。

  • Convey the following messages. 翻译:并传达一下如下信息。

  • Don't wear your school uniform. 翻译:不要穿校服。

  • Bring plenty of water and snacks. 翻译:带上充足的水和零食。

  • Don't forget to bring sunglasses. 翻译:别忘了带太阳镜。

  • Meet at the school gate at 9 am. 翻译:上午9点在校门口集合。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • Can you remind Sally not to wear her school uniform for the picnic tomorrow? 翻译:你能提醒萨莉明天野餐不要穿她的校服吗?

  • OK. 翻译:好的。

  • I'll tell her. 翻译:我会转告她的。

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Pair Work 翻译:结对活动

  • Choose one of the following situations and role-play with a partner. 翻译:选出下面的一个情景,和一位搭档进行角色扮演。

  • You called Linda. 翻译:你打电话给琳达。

  • She was not at home. 翻译:琳达不在家。

  • Her mother (Mrs Hill) took a message. 翻译:她妈妈(希尔夫人)替你留了言。

  • Tomorrow is the deadline for the school painting competition. 翻译:明天就是学校绘画比赛的最后期限。

  • You want Linda to bring her work to school tomorrow. 翻译:你想让琳达明天把她的作品带到学校来。

  • Yang Ning left his book at your home. 翻译:杨宁把他的书落在了你家里。

  • You called him. 翻译:你打电话给他。

  • He was not at home. 翻译:他不在家。

  • Mr Yang took a message. 翻译:杨先生替你留了言。

  • You will bring the book to school tomorrow. 翻译:你明天将会把书带到学校来。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • Hello. 翻译:你好。

  • Hi, Mrs Hill. 翻译:你好,希尔夫人。

  • Can I speak to Linda please? 翻译:请问我可以跟琳达通电话吗?

  • Sorry, she's not here. 翻译:对不起,她不在这儿。

  • Can I take a message? 翻译:我可以替你捎个口信吗?

  • Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

  • Pronunciation: Weak form for function words 翻译:发音:功能词的弱读

  • Listen and write S for strong and W for weak. 翻译:听录音,强读的写上S,弱读的写上W。

  • for 翻译:为了;给;因为

  • for 翻译:为了;给;因为

  • would 翻译:将会,将要

  • would 翻译:将会,将要

  • should 翻译:应该

  • should 翻译:应该

  • to 翻译:到;向

  • to 翻译:到;向

  • Listen and circle the weak forms of the function words. 翻译:听录音,圈出弱读的那些功能词。

  • What are you looking for? 翻译:你在找什么?

  • I'm looking for the theatre. 翻译:我在找剧院。

  • Walk to the end of the street. 翻译:步行至街尾。

  • You'll see it. 翻译:你就会看见它了。

  • Lesson 9 Thanksgiving 翻译:第九课 感恩节

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • What do you know about Thanksgiving? 翻译:关于感恩节,你知道些什么?

  • Read the text below. 翻译:阅读下面的课文。

  • Find out when and how people in the US celebrate the festival. 翻译:找出美国人是何时又是怎样庆祝该节日的。

  • Holiday: Thanksgiving 翻译:节日:感恩节

  • Time: the fourth Thursday in November (US) 翻译:时间:十一月的第四个星期四(美国)

  • Traditional food: turkey, ham, pumpkin pie, potatoes 翻译:传统食物:火鸡、火腿、南瓜饼、土豆

  • Special activities: a big family dinner, family reunion, giving thanks 翻译:特殊活动:大型家庭聚餐、家庭团聚、致谢

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read the text. 翻译:阅读课文。

  • What happened to the family and how did they solve the problem? 翻译:这家人发生了什么事他们又是如何解决问题的?

  • Read the text again. 翻译:再读一遍课文。

  • Complete the timeline of the whole story. 翻译:将整个故事的时间轴补充完整。

  • What happened at different times? 翻译:在不同的时期都发生了些什么事?

  • A few days before Thanksgiving 翻译:感恩节前几天

  • The night before Thanksgiving 翻译:感恩节前夜

  • Early on Thanksgiving morning 翻译:感恩节凌晨

  • Then soon 翻译:不久之后

  • Finally 翻译:最后

  • That evening 翻译:那天晚上

  • It was the turkey that made it the worst Thanksgiving ever. . . well, it nearly did. 翻译:就是那只火鸡使那次感恩节成为至今最糟糕的一次……哦,几乎是。

  • All the family—my grandparents, my parents, my aunt and uncle, my cousin, my sister and I—expected the turkey. 翻译:全家人——我的爷爷奶奶、爸爸妈妈、叔叔婶婶、堂表兄弟姐妹、姐姐和我——都期待着那只火鸡。

  • However, turkey is not the easiest thing to cook. 翻译:然而,火鸡并不是最容易烹制的东西。

  • It takes a lot of time to prepare and a lot of work to cook. . . and there are a lot of chances for things to go wrong. 翻译:它要花大量的准备时间以及许多的烹制工作……有很多时候事情都会出差错。

  • My mum and dad bought a nice, big turkey a few days before Thanksgiving. 翻译:就在感恩节的前几天,我的爸爸妈妈买了一只又大又好的火鸡。

  • My mum was proud of herself as she got it for a good price. 翻译:我妈妈为自己感到很自豪,因为她以很好的价钱买了它。

  • The night before Thanksgiving, Mum got the turkey out of the fridge. 翻译:感恩节前夜,妈妈把火鸡从冰箱里拿了出来。

  • Early the next morning, my sister and I helped her put some butter and salt on the turkey, and then Mum put it in the oven. 翻译:第二天一大早,我和姐姐就帮她往火鸡上撒了一些黄油和盐,然后妈妈就把它放入了烤箱中。

  • It looked like it would be delicious. 翻译:它看起来好像会很美味。

  • My sister and I were excited. 翻译:我和姐姐都很兴奋。

  • Read the Reading Help. 翻译:读阅读辅助。

  • Then read the text and figure out the meaning of the following words. 翻译:然后读课文并弄懂下列单词的意思。

  • Reading Help: Working out the meaning of difficult words and expressions 翻译:阅读辅助:弄懂疑难词语的意思

  • Underline words or expressions you don't know. 翻译:在你不认识的单词和词组下面划线。

  • Read the sentences before and after and try to guess the meaning of the underlined words from the context. 翻译:阅读其前后的那些句子,并试着从语境中猜出带下划线的那些单词的意思。

  • Check whether your guess is correct or not using a dictionary. 翻译:利用字典,检查一下你的猜测是否正确。

  • be proud of (para. 2) 翻译:因……而骄傲;为……感到自豪(第二段)

  • heat up (para. 3) 翻译:加热(第三段)

  • suggestion (para. 5) 翻译:建议(第五段)

  • awful (para. 5) 翻译:糟糕的,可怕的(第五段)

  • My mum and dad bought a nice, big turkey a few days before Thanksgiving. 翻译:就在感恩节的前几天,我的爸爸妈妈买了一只又大又好的火鸡。

  • My mum was proud of herself as she got it for a good price. 翻译:我妈妈为自己感到很自豪,因为她以很好的价钱买了它。

  • The night before Thanksgiving, Mum got the turkey out of the fridge. 翻译:感恩节前夜,妈妈把火鸡从冰箱里拿了出来。

  • Early the next morning, my sister and I helped her put some butter and salt on the turkey, and then Mum put it in the oven. 翻译:第二天一大早,我和姐姐就帮她往火鸡上撒了一些黄油和盐,然后妈妈就把它放入了烤箱中。

  • It looked like it would be delicious. 翻译:它看起来好像会很美味。

  • My sister and I were excited. 翻译:我和姐姐都很兴奋。

  • But soon, we noticed something was wrong. 翻译:但是不久,我们注意到有些事不对劲。

  • The oven was not heating up. 翻译:烤箱没有在加热。

  • Dad checked it closely. 翻译:爸爸仔细地检查了一下。

  • Then he said in a low voice, "It's broken!" 翻译:然后他低声说,“它坏了!”

  • Mum's heart nearly stopped. 翻译:妈妈的心脏几乎都要停止了。

  • She didn't want her dinner to be a failure. 翻译:她不想让自己的晚餐泡汤。

  • We didn't know what to do. 翻译:我们不知道该怎么办。

  • How were we going to feed everyone without the turkey? 翻译:要是没有火鸡,我们要怎样招待大家呢?

  • Mum looked worried. 翻译:妈妈看上去很焦虑。

  • Finally, Dad had an idea, and we all agreed with his suggestion to order pizza instead. 翻译:最后,爸爸有了个主意,我们都同意他点个比萨饼来代替的建议。

  • After all, Thanksgiving is about giving thanks and spending time with your family. 翻译:毕竟,感恩节是要致谢以及和家人一起共度时光。

  • If we did not have turkey, it was different but there was nothing awful about it. 翻译:如果我们没有火鸡,是会很不一样,但这事也没什么糟糕的。

  • That evening, we shared a delicious pizza. 翻译:那天晚上,我们分享了一个美味的比萨饼。

  • We had a great time, talking, eating and playing games. 翻译:我们聊天、吃饭、玩游戏,玩得很开心。

  • Thanksgiving without turkey can still be fun! 翻译:没有火鸡的感恩节仍然可以很开心啊!

  • Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays 翻译:第三单元 节假日

  • Your Opinion 翻译:你的观点

  • What is the most important thing for Thanksgiving according to the writer? 翻译:根据作者所述,感恩节最重要的事情是什么?

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • Complete the sentences with the correct form of the expressions. 翻译:用这些词组的正确形式完成句子。

  • agree with 翻译:同意

  • heat up 翻译:加热

  • be proud of 翻译:为……感到自豪

  • get ... for a good price 翻译:以很好的价钱买了……

  • put ... on ... 翻译:把……放在……上面

  • have a great time 翻译:玩得很开心

  • They have done a great job. 翻译:他们干得很出色。

  • They should be proud of themselves. 翻译:他们应该为自己感到自豪。

  • The oven takes a while to heat up. 翻译:烤箱需要花一段时间才可以加热。

  • She was put some flowers on the table. 翻译:有人在她桌上放了一些花。

  • The man got a sports car for a good price. 翻译:这个男人以很好的价钱买了辆跑车。

  • I agree with her opinion about the travelling plan. 翻译:我同意她对于旅行计划的观点。

  • We really had a great time at your party last night. 翻译:我们在你昨晚的派对上真的玩得很开心。

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Your Turn 翻译:轮到你了

  • Have you had any interesting / sad / exciting holiday experiences? 翻译:你有过什么有趣的/难过的/令人兴奋的假期经历吗?

  • Tell the class your story. 翻译:给全班同学讲讲你的故事吧。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • Last Spring Festival was really exciting. 翻译:去年春节真是令人兴奋。

  • My whole family went to Harbin and spent the whole Spring Festival there. 翻译:我全家人都去了哈尔滨,并在那里度过了整个春节。

  • It was extremely cold and there was snow and ice everywhere. 翻译:那里非常冷,到处都是冰和雪。

  • It was great fun. 翻译:真是好玩极了。

  • Communication Workshop 翻译:交流研习班

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read the emails and circle the correct answers on page 37. 翻译:阅读这些电子邮件,在第37页上面圈出正确的答案。

  • From: mandyt@tenmail.com 翻译:来自:曼迪t@tenmail.com

  • Sent: June 07 3:45 翻译:发送:6月7日3点45分

  • To: jason313@tenmail.com 翻译:致:詹森313@tenmail.com

  • Subject: your stay in China 翻译:主题:你在中国逗留的日子

  • Hi Jason, Aunt Linda told me you were visiting China and were staying with a host family. 翻译:你好,詹森,琳达阿姨告诉我你正在参观中国,并且还住在寄宿家庭里。

  • How long have you been there? 翻译:你已经在那儿待了多久?

  • Have you had any interesting experiences? 翻译:你有过什么有趣的经历吗?

  • Today is the Dragon Boat Festival. 翻译:今天是端午节。

  • Have you done anything special for that? 翻译:你为此做了什么特别的事情吗?

  • What did you eat? 翻译:你吃了什么?

  • Look forward to your email. 翻译:期待收到你的邮件。

  • Mandy 翻译:曼迪

  • From: jason313@tenmail.com 翻译:来自:詹森313@tenmail.com

  • Sent: June 08 8:12 翻译:发送:6月8日8点12分

  • To: mandyt@tenmail.com 翻译:致:曼迪t@tenmail.com

  • Subject: RE: your stay in China 翻译:主题:回复:你在中国逗留的日子

  • Hey Mandy, Thanks for your email. 翻译:你好,曼迪,谢谢你发来电子邮件。

  • I've been here for one week. 翻译:我已经在这儿待一周了。

  • I've enjoyed my stay very much. 翻译:我在这儿玩得非常开心。

  • The host family is very nice to me. 翻译:寄宿家庭对我非常好。

  • They have a son of my age. 翻译:他们有个儿子和我同龄。

  • He took me to the night market. 翻译:他带我去了夜市。

  • I tried many kinds of traditional Chinese food there. 翻译:我在那里品尝了许多种传统中国食物。

  • Some of them looked strange but tasted really good! 翻译:它们中有一些看上去很奇怪,但尝起来却很不错!

  • I also tried to order food myself. 翻译:我还尝试着自己点餐了。

  • You're right. 翻译:你说得对。

  • It was the Dragon Boat Festival yesterday. 翻译:昨天是端午节。

  • I tried some zongzi but I haven't made any myself. 翻译:我尝了一些粽子,但是我自己没有包。

  • I've eaten both sweet zongzi and salty zongzi. 翻译:我既吃了甜粽子,又吃了咸粽子。

  • I like the salty ones better. 翻译:我更喜欢那些咸粽子。

  • I also watched the dragon boat races. 翻译:我还观看了龙舟比赛。

  • The drums were loud and the boats were very colourful. 翻译:鼓声很响亮,船也五彩缤纷。

  • It was fun. 翻译:真是好玩。

  • I've bought you some zongzi. 翻译:我已经给你买了些粽子。

  • You can have a taste when I come back next week. 翻译:当我下周回去的时候,你就可以尝一尝了。

  • I hope you'll like them. 翻译:我希望你会喜欢。

  • Jason 翻译:詹森

  • Unit 3 Festivals and Holidays 翻译:第三单元 节假日

  • Jason arrived in China on the first of June. 翻译:詹森于6月1日抵达了中国。

  • Jason thought some strange Chinese food tasted good. 翻译:詹森认为有些奇怪的中国食物尝起来很不错。

  • Jason has spoken Chinese. 翻译:詹森说了中文。

  • Jason has never made zongzi. 翻译:詹森从来没有包过粽子。

  • Jason prefers salty zongzi. 翻译:詹森更喜欢咸粽子。

  • Jason has heard the drums on the dragon boats. 翻译:詹森听到了龙舟上的那些鼓声。

  • Jason thought the dragon boat races were enjoyable. 翻译:詹森认为龙舟比赛很令人愉快。

  • Jason has bought some zongzi for Mandy. 翻译:詹森已经给曼迪买了一些粽子。

  • Writing 翻译:写作

  • Imagine you are an American student staying with a host family in China. 翻译:假设你是一位住在中国的一个寄宿家庭里的美国学生。

  • It is the Mid-Autumn Festival. 翻译:现在是中秋节。

  • What have you done? 翻译:你做过些什么?

  • buy lanterns 翻译:买灯笼

  • solve riddles on lanterns 翻译:解灯谜

  • look at lanterns in the park 翻译:在公园里赏灯

  • look at the moon 翻译:赏月

  • eat mooncakes 翻译:吃月饼

  • Write sentences about your list. 翻译:就你的列表,写些句子。

  • Remember to use linking words. 翻译:记得要使用连接词。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • I've looked at lots of lanterns and solved the riddles on some of them. 翻译:我看了许多灯笼,还了解了上面的一些灯谜。

  • I've eaten mooncakes but I haven't eaten any starfruit. 翻译:我吃过月饼,但是我没吃过杨桃。

  • Your friend has sent you an email like Mandy's email on page 36. 翻译:你的朋友给你发了一封像36页上面曼迪发的那样的电子邮件。

  • Write an email reply to your friend. 翻译:写封电子邮件来回复你的朋友。

  • Talk about your stay and the Mid-Autumn Festival. 翻译:谈论一下你在中国逗留的日子以及中秋节的事。

  • http://www.flymail.net 翻译:

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Exchange emails from Exercise 4 with another student. 翻译:和另一个学生交换练习4中的电子邮件。

  • Read the email. 翻译:阅读这封电子邮件。

  • Then role-play and ask and answer questions. 翻译:然后进行角色扮演,提问并回答问题。

  • Example 翻译:例子

  • How long have you been in China? 翻译:你已经在中国待了多久?

  • I've been here for ... 翻译:我已经在这儿待了……

  • Unit 3 Check Your Progress 翻译:第三单元 检查进度

  • Match the words with the pictures. 翻译:将单词与图片进行匹配。

  • fork 翻译:餐叉

  • biscuit 翻译:饼干

  • corn 翻译:玉米

  • plate 翻译:盘子

  • spoon 翻译:勺子

  • strawberry 翻译:草莓

  • sausage 翻译:香肠

  • knife 翻译:刀

  • Write the correct words in the blanks according to the pictures. 翻译:根据图片,在空白处写上正确的单词。

  • Dragon Boat Festival 翻译:端午节

  • Thanksgiving 翻译:感恩节

  • Spring Festival 翻译:春节

  • Mid-Autumn Festival 翻译:中秋节

  • Vocabulary ____ / 12 翻译:词汇 ____ / 12

  • Put the sentences in order to make a conversation. 翻译:将这些句子按顺序进行排列,以组成一段对话。

  • Sorry. 翻译:对不起。

  • He's not in his room. 翻译:他不在房间里。

  • Can I take a message? 翻译:我可以替你捎个口信吗?

  • Good morning, Ritz Hotel. 翻译:早上好,里茨宾馆。

  • How can I help you? 翻译:我怎样才能帮你呢?

  • Can you ask him to call me back? 翻译:你可以让他给我回电话吗?

  • Can I speak to Mr Jones in Room 8024, please? 翻译:请问我可以跟8024号房间的琼斯先生通电话吗?

  • OK. 翻译:好的。

  • What's your number? 翻译:你的号码是多少?

  • Wait a moment. 翻译:稍等一下。

  • I'll see if he's there. 翻译:我要去看看他是否在那儿。

  • Circle the correct words. 翻译:圈出正确的单词。

  • This is my first time in Beijing. 翻译:这是我第一次来北京。

  • I've never visited Beijing before. 翻译:我以前从来没有参观过北京。

  • Yesterday I bought some flowers at a fair. 翻译:昨天我在集市上买了一些花。

  • I've already been to Fragrant Hills Park twice this year. 翻译:我今年已经去过两次香山公园了。

  • Have you ever been to the Great Wall yet? 翻译:你曾经到过长城吗?

  • Put the words in order to make sentences. 翻译:将这些单词按顺序进行排列,以组成句子。

  • Where have you been today? 翻译:你今天去哪儿了?

  • He has never made jiaozi before. 翻译:他以前从来没有包过饺子。

  • Have they ever set off fireworks? 翻译:他们曾经放过烟火吗?

  • She hasn't ever written Chinese. 翻译:她不曾写过中文。

  • Grammar ____ / 14 翻译:语法 _____/14

  • Across Cultures 2 翻译:跨文化 2

  • New Year Celebrations 翻译:新年庆典

  • How does your family celebrate the New Year? 翻译:你们家是怎样庆祝新年的?

  • Read the texts and find out the answers to the questions. 翻译:阅读课文,找出这些问题的答案。

  • Why do Spanish people eat twelve grapes at the midnight of New Year's Eve? 翻译:西班牙人为什么要在新年前夕的午夜时分吃十二颗葡萄?

  • Why do Japanese people laugh after the midnight's bell? 翻译:日本人为什么要在午夜的钟声敲响之后大笑?

  • What do people do during the countdown in Times Square? 翻译:人们在时代广场倒计时期间都做些什么?

  • What New Year traditions are the same in these places? 翻译:这些地方的什么新年传统都是相同的?

  • Read the texts again. 翻译:再读一遍课文。

  • Which celebration do you think is the most exciting? 翻译:你认为哪一种庆典是最令人兴奋的?

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • People all around the world celebrate the start of a new year. 翻译:全世界的人们都会庆祝新年的开始。

  • They do it in different ways and at different times because their calendars are not the same. 翻译:他们在不同的时间以不同的方式庆祝新年,因为他们的历法都不相同。

  • New Year (on January 1st) in Spain is more commonly known as "Nochevieja". 翻译:西班牙的新年(一月一日)更普遍的是被称为“Nochevieja”。

  • Celebrations usually begin with a family dinner on New Year's Eve. 翻译:庆典通常是以除夕夜的家庭聚餐开始的。

  • It is a tradition to eat twelve grapes—one for each stroke of the clock at midnight. 翻译:吃十二颗葡萄是一种传统——一颗代表午夜的一声钟声。

  • It is thought that every grape brings good luck for every month of the coming year. 翻译:人们认为每一颗葡萄都会为来年的每个月带来好运。

  • The Japanese New Year is on the first day of January. 翻译:日本的新年是在一月一日。

  • People buy decorations and put them on their doors and windows for good luck. 翻译:人们会买些装饰品,并把它们贴在门窗上以祈求好运。

  • Families make rice cakes and give money to children. 翻译:家家户户都做年糕,还给孩子们发钱。

  • At midnight, Buddhist monks ring bells 108 times. 翻译:在午夜,佛教僧人会鸣钟108次。

  • Then people laugh — this brings them luck in the new year. 翻译:然后人们就会大笑——这样可以在新的一年里给他们带来好运。

  • In America, there is often a "ball drop" celebration during the countdown to the New Year. 翻译:在美国,新年倒计时期间常常会有一个“落球”仪式。

  • The most famous one is at Times Square in New York. 翻译:最有名的一个就是在纽约时代广场上。

  • From 11:59 pm on December 31st, the huge crystal ball at the top of the tower moves down slowly. 翻译:从12月31日凌晨11点59分开始,塔顶端的巨大水晶球缓缓落下。

  • Everyone counts down the final ten seconds. 翻译:大家都倒数着最后十秒。

  • When the ball reaches the bottom at midnight, there are beautiful fireworks in the city centre. 翻译:当球在午夜到达底部时,市中心就会绽放着美丽的烟火。

  • Unit 3 Study Help 翻译:第三单元 学习辅助

  • Idiomatic Expressions 翻译:习惯用语

  • A good dictionary can help you work out the meaning of idiomatic expressions. 翻译:一本好字典可以帮你弄懂习惯用语的意思。

  • First, identify the idiomatic expression, e.g., 翻译:首先,确定这一习惯用语,例如,

  • We will have a white Christmas this winter. 翻译:今年冬天我们将会有一个白色圣诞节。

  • Then look up the key word in your dictionary, e.g., white. 翻译:然后在字典里查找一下关键词,例如,white。

  • a white Christmas: a Christmas when there is snow 翻译:白色圣诞节:圣诞节的时候有雪

  • Finally, look for an equivalent idiom or expression in your own language, e.g., 翻译:最后,在你自己的语言中寻找一个对等的习语或表达,例如,

  • a white Christmas: 翻译:白色圣诞节

  • Match these idiomatic expressions with their meanings. 翻译:将这些习惯用语与其意思进行匹配。

  • Use a dictionary to help you. 翻译:使用字典可以帮助你。

  • Getting into that high school is a mixed blessing—it is a good school but there is a lot of homework. 翻译:进入那所中学有好处也有坏处——它是一所很好的学校,但是有许多的家庭作业。

  • Don't complain all the time! 翻译:不要一直抱怨个不停!

  • Please count your blessings. 翻译:请多往好处想吧。

  • Missing the bus this morning was a blessing in disguise. 翻译:今天早上错过那趟公交车真是因祸得福啊。

  • There was a serious car accident on the road. 翻译:路上发生了严重车祸。

  • something that looks bad at first but turns out to be good 翻译:刚开始看起来很糟糕的事情,但是结果却很不错

  • a situation that has both good and bad sides 翻译:一种有好有坏的情况

  • remember how lucky we are 翻译:记得我们有多幸运

  • Unit Diary 翻译:单元日志

  • How well can you do these? 翻译:你能把这些完成得多好?

  • Language and Skills 翻译:语言和技能

  • I can understand the texts about Chinese New Year and Thanksgiving. 翻译:我能理解有关中国新年和感恩节的课文。

  • I can relate past events to the present. 翻译:我能把过去的事件与现在的联系起来。

  • I can take and leave telephone messages. 翻译:我能记录并留下电话留言。

  • I can work out the meaning of difficult words. 翻译:我能弄懂疑难单词的意思。

  • I can write an email about celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival in China. 翻译:我能写一封关于在中国庆祝中秋节的电子邮件。

  • Culture 翻译:文化

  • I know how people around the world celebrate the new year. 翻译:我知道全世界的人们是如何庆祝新年的。

  • Study Skills 翻译:学习技能

  • I can use a dictionary to work out the meaning of idiomatic expressions. 翻译:我能利用字典弄懂习惯用语的意思。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-14 13:49:34

最新初中北师大版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...