Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿
Unit 1 翻译:第一单元
Lesson 2 Exercise 3 翻译:第二课 练习3
Hello and Welcome to Talking Points. Today's subject is online life, We have two guests today. Dr Kong Zheng teaches computer science at university and studies Internet habits. Miss Julic Newman is the president of a website. Dr Zheng, let's start with you. What are the changes in online life in the last five years? What things do you notice? 翻译:大家好,欢迎来到交流角。今天的主题是网络生活。我们今天有两位嘉宾。孔正博士在大学教计算机科学,还研究互联网行为习惯。朱莉·纽曼女士是一家网站的总裁。郑博士,先从你开始。在过去的五年里,网络生活发生了什么变化?你注意到了什么?
I think people are much more comfortable online these days.People already shop online for lots of things like books, e-tickets and even clothes. Playing games on the Internet is also common, not just for young people, but even for the elderly too. And social media is also getting popular. In the future, we'll all be online every day and will do even more things online. For example, people will use the Internet more for work, school, taking exams, buying food, doing medical checks, buying food, doing medical checks and all kinds of other things. 翻译:我认为现在人们在网上更舒适了。人们已经在网上购买了很多东西,比如书籍、电子票甚至衣服。在互联网上玩游戏也很常见,不仅对年轻人来说,甚至对老年人来说也是如此。社交媒体也越来越受欢迎。在未来,我们每天都会上网,并将在网上做更多的事情。例如,人们将更多地使用互联网工作、上学、考试、购买食物、参加考试、购买食品、进行体检和其他各种事情。
Miss Newman, what do you think? 翻译:纽曼女士,你怎么看?
I agree that people today aren't afraid to use the Internet to do things like shopping and paying their bills. They also love sharing photos and other interesting things with their friends. However, I don't agree with some other things. I don't think people will do everything online. I believe most people will still buy food at the market so they can touch it and smell it. And people would want to go to the doctors when they 're ill. You can't do an X-ray online. I also don't think everybody will have a computer or can connect to the Internet. So for these people, they will still have to do things in person. 翻译:我同意现在的人们不怕用互联网购物和付账单。他们也喜欢和朋友分享照片和做其它有趣的事情。然而,我不同意其它一些观点。我认为人们并不会在网上做任何事情。我相信大多数人仍然会在市场上购买食物,这样他们就可以直接触摸并闻到所要购买的食物。还有,人们生病时会想去看医生。你无法在网上做X光检查。我也不认为每个人都会有电脑或可以连接到互联网。因此,对于这些人来说,他们仍然必须在线下亲自去做这些事情。
Mmm, that's interesting. Now what do you ... 翻译:嗯,这很有意思。现在你怎么看……
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Lesson 5 Exercise 2 翻译:第五课 练习2
OK class. The students from England are coming tomorrow. So what can we do to welcome them? Hands up! Li Hong? 翻译:好了同学们。来自英国的同学明天会来。那么,我们能做些什么来欢迎他们呢?举手回答一下!李红?
We should smile and say hello. 翻译:我们应该微笑着跟他们打招呼。
Yes, be friendly. Good. Wang Wei? 翻译:是的,要友善。不错。王伟呢?
I think we should shake hands with them. 翻译:我认为我们应该和他们握手。
Well, young people from England don't usually shake hands when they introduce themselves.It's a bit too formal. Perhaps they'll shake hands with me. Do you have any more ideas? Anybody? 翻译:嗯,英国的年轻人在介绍自己时通常不握手。这有点太正式了。也许他们会和我握手。你还有什么想法吗?其他同学呢?
Just say,“Hi,' or 'Hello. Nice to meet you,' and tell them your name. 翻译:只需要说“嗨”或“你好。很高兴认识你”,然后告诉他们你的名字。
Yes. 翻译:对的。
I feel shy to speak English to a student from England! 翻译:我很不好意思和一个来自英国的学生说英语!
Relax and don't worry about making mistakes. And they can only say a few things in Chinese so don't laugh at their mistakes either. What else? 翻译:放松,不要担心犯错误。而且他们只能用中文说几句话,所以也不要嘲笑他们的错误。还有什么吗?
Relax and don't worry about making mistakes. And they can only say a few things in Chinese so don't laugh at their mistakes either. What else? 翻译:放松,不要担心犯错误。而且他们只能用中文说几句话,所以也不要嘲笑他们的错误。还有什么吗?
We could talk about food or find out what kind of music they like. 翻译:我们可以谈论食物或者了解他们喜欢什么样的音乐。
That's correct. 翻译:这是正确的。
How about asking about their trip or sports or the weather? 翻译:问一下他们的旅行、运动或天气怎么样?
Those are good ideas. 翻译:这些都是好主意。
Can we ask how old they are? 翻译:我们能问问他们多大了吗?
Well, most of them are about your age and yes, you can. But don't ask their teacher or any adults though. It's not very polite. OK, any other ideas? 翻译:嗯,大多数都和你的年龄差不多,是的,你可以这样问。但不要问他们的老师或任何成年人。这不是很礼貌。好的,还有其他想法吗?
We can help them find their classroom and show them the library. 翻译:我们可以帮助他们找到教室,并带他们参观图书馆。
We could play basketball with them too. 翻译:我们也可以和他们一起打篮球。
Yes. So I hope you remember these things and treat our guests well. 翻译:是的。所以我希望你们记住这些事情,并善待我们的客人。
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Lesson 8 Exercise 2 翻译:第八课 练习2
Hello? 翻译:你好?
Hello Julie? 翻译:你好,朱莉?
Oh hi, Uncle Dan. 翻译:噢,你好,丹叔叔。
Can I spcak to your mum or dad? 翻译:我能给你妈妈或爸爸通下电话吗?
I'm sorry. They're not here. Can I take a message? 翻译:抱歉。他们不在这里。我可以帮你捎口信吗?
Sure. We're going out now but please tell them we're going to leave at 10:30 tomorrow morming and we'll see you and your mum and dad tomorrow aftermnoon for our picnic at the lake. 翻译:当然。我们现在要出去,但请告诉他们我们明天上午10:30离开,明天下午我们会在湖边野餐见你和你的父母。
OK, I'll tell them. It's going to be fun. Dean's coming too, right? 翻译:好的,我会转告他们的。这会很有趣。迪恩也会来,对吧?
Yes, your cousin Dean will be there. 翻译:是的,你的堂弟迪恩会在那里。
Good. OK bye! 翻译:真好。好的再见!
Now, just wait. There's more. Have your mum and dad bought any fruit for the picnic? 翻译:现在,稍等。还有,你爸爸妈妈买野餐要吃的水果了吗?
Yes, I think they 've already bought some strawberries and vegetables. 翻译:是的,我想他们已经买了一些草莓和蔬菜了。
OK. Can you tell them not to buy more fruit? We' ve got a couple of big watermelons. 翻译:好的。你能告诉他们不要再买水果吗?我们有几个大西瓜。
All right. Anything else? 翻译:好的。还有别的事情吗?
Yes. Please tell them not to buy any sausages either. We'll do that when we get there. Are you writing this down? 翻译:有。请告诉他们也不要买香肠。我们到了那里会买。你把这个写下来了吗?
Yes. 翻译:写下来了。
And can you remind them to bring the spoons and plates? We' 11 bring the knives and forks. 翻译:还有,你能提醒他们带上勺子和盘子吗?我们会带刀叉。
Yes, I can do that. 翻译:好的,我会提醒他们。
OK. Thanks a lot. 翻译:好的。非常感谢。
No problem. I've written it down and I'll tell them this when they come home. 翻译:没问题。我已经写下来了,等他们回来的时候我会告诉他们。
Great. Bye now. 翻译:好的。拜拜。
Bye. 翻译:拜拜。
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Lesson 11 Exercise 2 翻译:第11课 练习2
Hello, Professor. My son Mike is a teenage boy. I' m worried about him. He's really spending too much time on his computer. 翻译:你好,教授。我的儿子迈克还是一个青少年。我很担心他。他真的花了太多时间在电脑上了。
How much time does he spend on his computer a day? 翻译:他每天花多少时间在电脑上?
He spends all his spare time sitting in front of the computer. 翻译:他空闲时间都坐在电脑前。
That's really a problem.What does he use it for? 翻译:这真是个问题。他用电脑做什么?
Everything! If he has homework,he says he has to search for information online. And I've noticed that he never calls his friends. He just 'talks' to them online or sends emails. We don't even watch TV together any more. He just watches videos or listens to music on the Internet! 翻译:所有事情!如果他有家庭作业,他会说他必须在网上搜索信息。我还注意到他从不给朋友打电话。他只是在网上与他们“交谈”或发送电子邮件。我们甚至不再一起看电视了。他只在网上看视频或听音乐!
You should attract his attention to some other interests. Why don't you encourage him to develop some other hobbies? 翻译:你应该把他的注意力吸引到其他一些兴趣上。你为什么不鼓励他发展一些其他爱好呢?
well, we tried to encourage him to play football or basketball, but he's just not interested. 翻译:嗯,我们试图鼓励他踢足球或篮球,但他就是不感兴趣。
Do you or your husband play sports? 翻译:你或你丈夫做运动吗?
Not really. I suppose that's why Mike doesn't listen to us. 翻译:不做。我想这就是为什么迈克不听我们话的原因。
How about joining a family sports club? You'll all get some exercise. 翻译:加入一个家庭体育俱乐部怎么样?你们都可以得到一些锻炼。
That's a good idea but I think he'll still spend a lot of time online. 翻译:那是个好主意,但我认为他还是会花很多时间上网。
Maybe you should set a time limit. For example, you can let him go online for a few hours a week. Let him decide when he wants to use the time. 翻译:也许你应该设定一个时间限制。例如,你可以让他每周上网几个小时。让他决定什么时候使用这些时间。
You're right. I should try that. We have to draw a line somewhere. 翻译:你说得对。我应该试试。我们必须在某些事情上设限。
Unit 5 翻译:第五单元
Lesson 14 Exercise 3 翻译:第十四课 练习3
最新学习记录