Notes to the Texts 翻译:课文注释
Unit 1 翻译:第一单元
Lesson 2 翻译:第二课
What about your parents? 翻译:你父母呢?
Do they drive you to school? 翻译:他们开车送你来学校吗?
what about...? 翻译:
What/How about having a break? 翻译:休息一下怎么样?
Lesson 3 翻译:第三课
They put out fires, save people from burning buildings, and help with other emergencies. 翻译:他们扑灭火灾,从燃烧的建筑物中救人,并帮助处理其他紧急情况。
The prize money saves her from having to find a job. 翻译:她所获得的奖金免去了她非得找个工作的烦恼。
During the day, emergency calls can come in at any time. 翻译:在白天,紧急报警电话随时可能打进来。
If you have problems, you can come to me at any time. 翻译:如果你有困难,可以随时来找我。
When there is a call, he works closely with other firefighters and acts quickly to keep people safe. 翻译:当接到报警电话时,他和其他消防员会紧密合作,迅速地采取行动,确保人们的安全。
When you are free, please help me with some housework. 翻译:你有空的时候,请帮我做一些家务。
OK, Mum. 翻译:好的,妈妈。
He also checks buildings and other public places to make sure they are safe. 翻译:他还负责检查建筑物和其他公共场所,确保它们是安全的。
Please make sure all the windows are closed in the room. 翻译:请确认房间内所有的窗户都是关着的。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Lesson 1 翻译:第一课
At British schools, there are two lunch choices: a packed lunch and a school dinner. 翻译:在英国的学校,午餐有两种选择:自备午餐和学校午餐。
I eat a packed lunch. 翻译:我吃自备午餐。
I like to eat school dinners because they're delicious. 翻译:我喜欢吃学校午餐,因为很可口。
Lesson 2 翻译:第二课
Can I take your order? 翻译:您现在点菜吗?
Lesson 3 翻译:第三课
It is very important to eat these kinds of food because they give us the energy we need to get through the day. 翻译:吃这些食物非常重要,因为它们为我们提供一天所需的能量。
It is hard to imagine how people will get through the winter. 翻译:难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Lesson 1 翻译:第一课
Lesson 2 翻译:第二课
Make sure you wear a warm overcoat, gloves and a scarf if you have to go out. 翻译:如果你不得不外出,一定要穿上暖和的大衣,戴上暖和的手套和围巾。
If you see him, give him this book. 翻译:如果你见到他,把这本书给他。
Lesson 3 翻译:第三课
We can't change the weather, but we can prepare for it. 翻译:我们无法改变天气,但我们可以为其做好准备。
We must prepare for the worst. 翻译:我们必须做好最坏的打算。
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
When Confucius looks down from the peak of the Dongshan Mountain, the local Kingdom of Lu comes into view; when he looks down from the peak of Mount Tai, the whole land comes into view. 翻译:孔子登东山而小鲁,登泰山而小天下。
Topic talk 翻译:话题讨论
Lesson 1 翻译:第一课
On Saturday, we're going to spend all day at Palawan Beach enjoying the sunshine. 翻译:周六,我们准备一天都待在巴拉湾海滩,享受阳光。
I spend too much time watching television. 翻译:我花了太多时间看电视。
I can't wait to watch the animals when it's dark! 翻译:我迫不及待要在夜间观看动物了!
He can't wait to get back home. 翻译:他迫不及待地想回家。
Lesson 2 翻译:第二课
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-26 04:42:12