北师大版八年级下册英语Tapescripts课文音频

版本: 北师大版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级下册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Tapescripts课文翻译及听力音频

  • Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

  • Unit 1 翻译:第一单元

  • Lesson 2 Exercise 3 翻译:第二课 练习3

  • Hello and Welcome to Talking Points. 翻译:大家好,欢迎来到交流角。

  • Today's subject is online life. 翻译:今天的主题是网络生活。

  • We have two guests today. 翻译:我们今天有两位嘉宾。

  • Dr Kong Zheng teaches computer science at university and studies Internet habits. 翻译:孔正博士在大学教计算机科学,还研究互联网行为习惯。

  • Miss Julic Newman is the president of a website. 翻译:朱莉·纽曼女士是一家网站的总裁。

  • Dr Zheng, let's start with you. 翻译:郑博士,先从你开始。

  • What are the changes in online life in the last five years? 翻译:在过去的五年里,网络生活发生了什么变化?

  • What things do you notice? 翻译:你注意到了什么?

  • I think people are much more comfortable online these days. 翻译:我认为现在人们在网上更舒适了。

  • People already shop online for lots of things like books, e-tickets and even clothes. 翻译:人们已经在网上购买了很多东西,比如书籍、电子票甚至衣服。

  • Playing games on the Internet is also common, not just for young people, but even for the elderly too. 翻译:在互联网上玩游戏也很常见,不仅对年轻人来说,甚至对老年人来说也是如此。

  • And social media is also getting popular. 翻译:社交媒体也越来越受欢迎。

  • In the future, we'll all be online every day and will do even more things online. 翻译:在未来,我们每天都会上网,并将在网上做更多的事情。

  • For example, people will use the Internet more for work, school, taking exams, buying food, doing medical checks, buying food, doing medical checks and all kinds of other things. 翻译:例如,人们将更多地使用互联网工作、上学、考试、购买食物、参加考试、购买食品、进行体检和其他各种事情。

  • Miss Newman, what do you think? 翻译:纽曼女士,你怎么看?

  • I agree that people today aren't afraid to use the Internet to do things like shopping and paying their bills. 翻译:我同意现在的人们不怕用互联网购物和付账单。

  • They also love sharing photos and other interesting things with their friends. 翻译:他们也喜欢和朋友分享照片和做其它有趣的事情。

  • However, I don't agree with some other things. 翻译:然而,我不同意其它一些观点。

  • I don't think people will do everything online. 翻译:我认为人们并不会在网上做任何事情。

  • I believe most people will still buy food at the market so they can touch it and smell it. 翻译:我相信大多数人仍然会在市场上购买食物,这样他们就可以直接触摸并闻到所要购买的食物。

  • And people would want to go to the doctors when they 're ill. 翻译:还有,人们生病时会想去看医生。

  • You can't do an X-ray online. 翻译:你无法在网上做X光检查。

  • I also don't think everybody will have a computer or can connect to the Internet. 翻译:我也不认为每个人都会有电脑或可以连接到互联网。

  • So for these people, they will still have to do things in person. 翻译:因此,对于这些人来说,他们仍然必须在线下亲自去做这些事情。

  • Mmm, that's interesting. 翻译:嗯,这很有意思。

  • Now what do you ... 翻译:现在你怎么看……

  • Unit 2 翻译:第二单元

  • Lesson 5 Exercise 2 翻译:第五课 练习2

  • OK class. 翻译:好了同学们。

  • The students from England are coming tomorrow. 翻译:来自英国的同学明天会来。

  • So what can we do to welcome them? 翻译:那么,我们能做些什么来欢迎他们呢?

  • Hands up! 翻译:举手回答一下!

  • Li Hong? 翻译:李红?

  • We should smile and say hello. 翻译:我们应该微笑着跟他们打招呼。

  • Yes, be friendly. 翻译:是的,要友善。

  • Good. 翻译:不错。

  • Wang Wei? 翻译:王伟呢?

  • I think we should shake hands with them. 翻译:我认为我们应该和他们握手。

  • Well, young people from England don't usually shake hands when they introduce themselves. 翻译:嗯,英国的年轻人在介绍自己时通常不握手。

  • It's a bit too formal. 翻译:这有点太正式了。

  • Perhaps they'll shake hands with me. 翻译:也许他们会和我握手。

  • Do you have any more ideas? 翻译:你还有什么想法吗?

  • Anybody? 翻译:其他同学呢?

  • Just say,"Hi," or "Hello. 翻译:只需要说“嗨”或“你好。

  • Nice to meet you," and tell them your name. 翻译:很高兴认识你”,然后告诉他们你的名字。

  • Yes. 翻译:对的。

  • I feel shy to speak English to a student from England! 翻译:我很不好意思和一个来自英国的学生说英语!

  • Relax and don't worry about making mistakes. 翻译:放松,不要担心犯错误。

  • And they can only say a few things in Chinese so don't laugh at their mistakes either. 翻译:而且他们只能用中文说几句话,所以也不要嘲笑他们的错误。

  • And they can only say a few things in Chinese so don't laugh at their mistakes either. 翻译:而且他们只能用中文说几句话,所以也不要嘲笑他们的错误。

  • What else? 翻译:还有什么吗?

  • We could talk about food or find out what kind of music they like. 翻译:我们可以谈论食物或者了解他们喜欢什么样的音乐。

  • That's correct. 翻译:这是正确的。

  • How about asking about their trip or sports or the weather? 翻译:问一下他们的旅行、运动或天气怎么样?

  • Those are good ideas. 翻译:这些都是好主意。

  • Can we ask how old they are? 翻译:我们能问问他们多大了吗?

  • Well, most of them are about your age and yes, you can. 翻译:嗯,大多数都和你的年龄差不多,是的,你可以这样问。

  • But don't ask their teacher or any adults though. 翻译:但不要问他们的老师或任何成年人。

  • It's not very polite. 翻译:这不是很礼貌。

  • OK, any other ideas? 翻译:好的,还有其他想法吗?

  • We can help them find their classroom and show them the library. 翻译:我们可以帮助他们找到教室,并带他们参观图书馆。

  • We could play basketball with them too. 翻译:我们也可以和他们一起打篮球。

  • Yes. 翻译:是的。

  • So I hope you remember these things and treat our guests well. 翻译:所以我希望你们记住这些事情,并善待我们的客人。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Lesson 8 Exercise 2 翻译:第八课 练习2

  • Hello? 翻译:你好?

  • Hello Julie? 翻译:你好,朱莉?

  • Oh hi, Uncle Dan. 翻译:噢,你好,丹叔叔。

  • Can I spcak to your mum or dad? 翻译:我能给你妈妈或爸爸通下电话吗?

  • I'm sorry. 翻译:抱歉。

  • They're not here. 翻译:他们不在这里。

  • Can I take a message? 翻译:我可以帮你捎口信吗?

  • Sure. 翻译:当然。

  • We're going out now but please tell them we're going to leave at 10:30 tomorrow morming and we'll see you and your mum and dad tomorrow aftermnoon for our picnic at the lake. 翻译:我们现在要出去,但请告诉他们我们明天上午10:30离开,明天下午我们会在湖边野餐见你和你的父母。

  • OK, I'll tell them. 翻译:好的,我会转告他们的。

  • It's going to be fun. 翻译:这会很有趣。

  • Dean's coming too, right? 翻译:迪恩也会来,对吧?

  • Yes, your cousin Dean will be there. 翻译:是的,你的堂弟迪恩会在那里。

  • Good. 翻译:真好。

  • OK bye! 翻译:好的再见!

  • Now, just wait. 翻译:现在,稍等。

  • There's more. 翻译:还有。

  • Have your mum and dad bought any fruit for the picnic? 翻译:你爸爸妈妈买野餐要吃的水果了吗?

  • Yes, I think they 've already bought some strawberries and vegetables. 翻译:是的,我想他们已经买了一些草莓和蔬菜了。

  • OK. 翻译:好的。

  • Can you tell them not to buy more fruit? 翻译:你能告诉他们不要再买水果吗?

  • We' ve got a couple of big watermelons. 翻译:我们有几个大西瓜。

  • All right. 翻译:好的。

  • Anything else? 翻译:还有别的事情吗?

  • Yes. 翻译:有。

  • Please tell them not to buy any sausages either. 翻译:请告诉他们也不要买香肠。

  • We'll do that when we get there. 翻译:我们到了那里会买。

  • Are you writing this down? 翻译:你把这个写下来了吗?

  • Yes. 翻译:写下来了。

  • And can you remind them to bring the spoons and plates? 翻译:还有,你能提醒他们带上勺子和盘子吗?

  • We' 11 bring the knives and forks. 翻译:我们会带刀叉。

  • Yes, I can do that. 翻译:好的,我会提醒他们。

  • OK. 翻译:好的。

  • Thanks a lot. 翻译:非常感谢。

  • No problem. 翻译:没问题。

  • I've written it down and I'll tell them this when they come home. 翻译:我已经写下来了,等他们回来的时候我会告诉他们。

  • Great. 翻译:好的。

  • Bye now. 翻译:拜拜。

  • Bye. 翻译:拜拜。

  • Unit 4 翻译:第四单元

  • Lesson 11 Exercise 2 翻译:第11课 练习2

  • Hello, Professor. 翻译:你好,教授。

  • My son Mike is a teenage boy. 翻译:我的儿子迈克还是一个青少年。

  • I'm worried about him. 翻译:我很担心他。

  • He's really spending too much time on his computer. 翻译:他真的花了太多时间在电脑上了。

  • How much time does he spend on his computer a day? 翻译:他每天花多少时间在电脑上?

  • He spends all his spare time sitting in front of the computer. 翻译:他空闲时间都坐在电脑前。

  • That's really a problem. 翻译:这真是个问题。

  • What does he use it for? 翻译:他用电脑做什么?

  • Everything! 翻译:所有事情!

  • If he has homework,he says he has to search for information online. 翻译:如果他有家庭作业,他会说他必须在网上搜索信息。

  • And I've noticed that he never calls his friends. 翻译:我还注意到他从不给朋友打电话。

  • He just "talks" to them online or sends emails. 翻译:他只是在网上与他们“交谈”或发送电子邮件。

  • We don't even watch TV together any more. 翻译:我们甚至不再一起看电视了。

  • He just watches videos or listens to music on the Internet! 翻译:他只在网上看视频或听音乐!

  • You should attract his attention to some other interests. 翻译:你应该把他的注意力吸引到其他一些兴趣上。

  • Why don't you encourage him to develop some other hobbies? 翻译:你为什么不鼓励他发展一些其他爱好呢?

  • well, we tried to encourage him to play football or basketball, but he's just not interested. 翻译:嗯,我们试图鼓励他踢足球或篮球,但他就是不感兴趣。

  • Do you or your husband play sports? 翻译:你或你丈夫做运动吗?

  • Not really. 翻译:不做。

  • I suppose that's why Mike doesn't listen to us. 翻译:我想这就是为什么迈克不听我们话的原因。

  • How about joining a family sports club? 翻译:加入一个家庭体育俱乐部怎么样?

  • You'll all get some exercise. 翻译:你们都可以得到一些锻炼。

  • That's a good idea but I think he'll still spend a lot of time online. 翻译:那是个好主意,但我认为他还是会花很多时间上网。

  • Maybe you should set a time limit. 翻译:也许你应该设定一个时间限制。

  • For example, you can let him go online for a few hours a week. 翻译:例如,你可以让他每周上网几个小时。

  • Let him decide when he wants to use the time. 翻译:让他决定什么时候使用这些时间。

  • You're right. 翻译:你说得对。

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-17 23:08:03

最新初中北师大版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...