首页 / 初中英语 /八年级 /北师大版八年级上册

北师大版八年级上册英语Unit 6 The Unexplained课文音频

版本: 北师大版
年级: 八年级上册
出版社: 北京师范大学出版社
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级上册课文Unit 6 The Unexplained单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级上册课文Unit 6 The Unexplained单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 6 The Unexplained课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 6 The Unexplained 翻译:第六单元 未解之谜

  • Listen to people talking about dreams. 翻译:听人们谈论做梦。

  • Read about amazing animals. 翻译:阅读有关神奇的动物的文章。

  • Read stories about strange creatures. 翻译:阅读有关奇怪的生物的故事。

  • Write about strange creatures,animals or a dream. 翻译:写有关奇怪的生物、动物或一个梦的文章。

  • Learn more about the past continuous. 翻译:更多地了解过去进行时。

  • Getting Ready 翻译:课前准备

  • Look at the photos and match them with the unexplained things below. Do you think they're real? 翻译:看这些照片,将它们与下面的未解之谜进行匹配。你认为它们是真实的吗?

  • Bigfoot 翻译:大脚怪

  • the Loch Ness Monster 翻译:尼斯湖水怪

  • UFOs 翻译:不明飞行物

  • Example 翻译:举例

  • I think Photo A is about the Loch Ness Monster. I don't believe it's real. 翻译:我认为照片A是有关尼斯湖水怪的。我不相信它是真实的。

  • Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions below. 翻译:两人一组进行练习。提问并回答下列问题。

  • Do you think some people or animals have unusual skills? 翻译:你认为有些人或动物拥有不寻常的技能吗?

  • Do you know any other stories about strange creatures? Do you believe them? 翻译:你知道一些其他有关奇怪生物的故事吗? 你相信它们吗?

  • Do you always remember your dreams? Why do you think we dream? 翻译:你总是记得你的梦吗? 你认为我们为什么会做梦?

  • Lesson 16 Natural Abilities 翻译:第十六课 本能

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • Look at the Key Words. Then make sentences about these things. 翻译:看看这些关键词。然后针对这些事情造句。

  • Key Words:Senses 翻译:关键词:感觉官能

  • hear,see,smell,taste,touch (feel) 翻译:听觉,视觉,嗅觉,味觉,触觉

  • cheese 翻译:奶酪

  • air 翻译:空气

  • water 翻译:水

  • sun 翻译:太阳

  • Example 翻译:举例

  • You can see,smell,taste and feel cheese but you can't hear it! 翻译:你能看到、闻到、尝到以及感觉到奶酪,但是你不能听到!

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read the two interviews. Write the correct question in each blank. 翻译:读这两则采访。在每个空白处写上正确的问句。

  • What did you do? 翻译:你们做什么了?

  • What was happening on the farm? 翻译:农场里发生了什么事?

  • What happened then? 翻译:然后又发生了什么事?

  • What were you doing when it happened? 翻译:当事情发生的时候,你们正在做什么?

  • Now answer the interview questions using your own words. 翻译:现在,用你自己的话回答那些采访问题。

  • AMAZING ANIMALS! 翻译:神奇的动物!

  • Last summer,Tom and his family were returning from a trip when their dog disappeared. 翻译:去年夏天,汤姆和他的家人旅行回来的途中他们的狗失踪了。

  • We were relaxing at a coffee shop near the road because my mum and dad weren't feeling very well. I was taking Paddy for a walk when he saw a rabbit. He ran after it and disappeared. 翻译:我们正在马路附近的一家咖啡馆里休息,因为我的爸爸妈妈感觉不太舒服。我正带着帕迪去散步,突然他看到了一只兔子。他追着它跑,然后就失踪了。

  • We searched for him for hours. Finally,we gave up and went home,150 kilometres away. Five weeks later,we were having lunch when we heard a dog outside. We looked out of the window and there was Paddy. He was back! 翻译:我们找了他好几个小时。最后,我们只好放弃,并回到了离这儿150公里远的家中去了。五周后,我们正在吃午饭,突然我们听到了外面的狗叫声。我们往窗外看去,是帕迪在那儿。他回来了!

  • Pam was at her aunt and uncle's home in the countryside when some animals started to act strangely. 翻译:帕姆在她乡下的叔叔婶婶家里,就在那时一些动物开始表现异常。

  • My aunt and uncle were working in the yard when their dog became really noisy. Then their two horses became noisy. They were running around,too. They tried to break the fence and run away. We didn't understand why. 翻译:我的叔叔婶婶正在院子里干活,突然他们的狗变得非常吵。然后,他们的两匹马也变得很吵。它们还在东奔西跑。它们试图弄坏栅栏,然后逃走。我们不明白为什么会这样。

  • The animals kept acting strangely. About an hour later,the ground started shaking. It was an earthquake. The dog and the horses knew before we did! 翻译:动物们一直表现异常。大约一小时后,地面开始震动。这是地震。狗和马在我们之前就知道了!

  • Unit 6 The Unexplained 翻译:第六单元 未解之谜

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • Complete the sentences with the correct prepositions or adverbs in the box. 翻译:用方框中正确的介词或副词完成句子。

  • after 翻译:在……之后

  • away 翻译:离开

  • for 翻译:为了

  • from 翻译:从……;来自……

  • up 翻译:向上

  • We searched for our cat for hours. 翻译:我们找了我们的猫好几个小时。

  • They just returned from a trip to Yunnan. 翻译:他们刚从云南的旅行中回来。

  • I usually take my dog for a walk after dinner. 翻译:晚饭后我通常会带我的狗去散步。

  • She ran after her balloon but she didn't catch it. 翻译:她追着她的气球跑,但是她却没有抓住。

  • We tried to climb to the top of the mountain but we gave up. 翻译:我们试图爬上山顶,但是我们放弃了。

  • They ran away from the angry,barking dog. 翻译:他们逃离了那只愤怒的狂吠狗。

  • Grammar 过去进行时3 翻译:语法:过去进行时 3

  • Complete the table with the past simple or past continuous form of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:用括号内动词的一般过去时或过去进行时形式,完成这份表格。

  • 肯定句 翻译:

  • I was sleeping when a noise woke me up. 翻译:我正在睡觉,突然一阵响声把我给唤醒了。

  • 否定句 翻译:

  • They were not listening to music when I opened the door. 翻译:当我打开门的时候,他们没有在听音乐。

  • 一般疑问句 翻译:

  • 答句 翻译:

  • Were they doing their homework when I went shopping? 翻译:当我去购物的时候,他们在做家庭作业吗?

  • Yes,they were. 翻译:是的,他们是。

  • Was he waiting when you arrived at the shop? 翻译:当你到达商店的时候,他在等着吗?

  • No,he wasn't. 翻译:不,他没有。

  • 特殊疑问句 翻译:

  • What were you doing when it happened? 翻译:当事情发生的时候,你们正在做什么?

  • Grammar Summary 6,page 120. 翻译:详见第120页语法总结6。

  • Your Turn Guess and write sentences about what your partner was doing at these times. 翻译:轮到你了:猜测并写出你的搭档在这些时间在做些什么的句子。

  • yesterday afternoon 翻译:昨天下午

  • one hour before he/she had dinner last night 翻译:他/她昨晚吃晚饭前的一小时

  • at 8 pm last night 翻译:在昨晚8点

  • at 7 am this morning 翻译:在今天早上7点

  • before English class started 翻译:在英语课开始之前

  • Example 翻译:举例

  • Yesterday afternoon,he/she was studying at school. 翻译:昨天下午,他/她在学校学习。

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Pair Work Work in pairs. Check your guesses in Exercise 6. 翻译:结对活动:两人一组进行练习。核对一下练习6中你的猜测。

  • Example 翻译:举例

  • What were you doing yesterday afternoon? 翻译:昨天下午你在做什么?

  • I was studying at school. 翻译:我在学校学习。

  • Pronunciation:Linking /r/ 翻译:发音:连读/r/

  • Sometimes,we add an extra /r/ sound between two words. It helps join the words together. 翻译:有时,我们会在两个单词之间增加一个额外的/r/音。这有助于将这些单词合并起来。

  • Listen to the sentences. Which have an extra /r/ sound? Put a ✓ or × in the box. Can you make a rule? 翻译:听这些句子。哪一些有一个额外的/r/音? 在方框中打✓ 或打×。你能制定一条规则吗?

  • 1 Were they working? 翻译:他们在工作吗?

  • 2 Were Ann and James working? 翻译:安和詹姆斯在工作吗?

  • 3 Her English is very good. 翻译:她的英语非常好。

  • 4 Her Spanish is very good. 翻译:她的西班牙语非常好。

  • 5 My father is a teacher. 翻译:我父亲是一位老师。

  • 6 My father was a teacher. 翻译:我父亲曾经是一位老师。

  • Listen again and repeat. 翻译:再听一遍录音并进行跟读。

  • Lesson 17 True Stories? 翻译:第十七课 真实故事?

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • Look at the Key Words. Which two words mean 'very big'? 翻译:看看这些关键词。哪两个单词的意思是“非常大”?

  • Key Words:Adjectives 翻译:关键词:形容词

  • dangerous,dark,dirty,hairy,huge,large,long,scary,strange,tall 翻译:危险的、黑暗的、脏的、多毛的、巨大的、大的、长的、吓人的、奇怪的、高的

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Read the stories. What unusual things are mentioned? 翻译:读这些故事。故事中提到了些什么不寻常的事情?

  • In China in 1977,Pang Gensheng was working in the forest when he saw something unusual. He got scared. There was a strange man. He was tall and hairy. Pang said he was about two metres tall with long arms,dark eyes and big teeth. The two stood there. After a while,Pang threw a stone at him. The big man was hurt. He was making noises as he slowly walked away. 翻译:1977年在中国,庞根生正在森林里干活,突然他看到了一些不寻常的东西。他很害怕。那里有一个怪人。他个子很高,而且多毛。庞先生说他大约两米高,胳膊长长的,眼睛很黑,牙齿很大。两个人就站在那儿。过了一会儿,庞先生朝他扔了块石头。那个大个子受伤了。他一边慢慢地走开,一边发出噪音。

  • Dr Robert Kenneth Wilson was on holiday in Scotland near Loch Ness. He saw a strange creature in the water,so he took out his camera. He took about five photos before the creature disappeared. Most of the photos were not good. It was hard to see anything. However,one photo was a bit better. It appeared in a newspaper in 1934. Before that,some people knew about the monster. After that,it became famous. It was called the 'Loch Ness Monster'. 翻译:罗伯特·肯尼思·威尔逊博士在苏格兰尼斯湖附近度假。他看到水里有一个奇怪的生物,于是他拿出照相机。他在那个生物消失之前,拍下了大约五张照片。大部分照片拍的并不是很好。很难看见什么东西。然而,有一张照片要好一点。1934年这张照片便出现在了报纸上。在那之前,有些人知道那个怪物的情况。在那之后,它成名了。它被称为“尼斯湖水怪”。

  • In 1966,two British sailors—John Ridgway and Chay Blyth-were rowing across the Atlantic Ocean in a small boat. During the trip,they saw many large fish. One evening,it was getting dark. John Ridgway saw a creature in the sea. It was a huge snake. It came toward the boat,dived under it and came up on the other side after some time. 翻译:1966年,两名英国水手——约翰·里奇伟和查伊·布莱斯——乘小船划过大西洋。在旅途中,他们看到了许多大鱼。有一天晚上,天色渐渐变暗了。约翰·里奇伟看到了海里的一个生物。它是一条巨大的蛇。它朝着船游过来,潜入船底。过了些时候,又从船的另一边钻出来。

  • Read the stories again. Who found the unusual things? How were they found? 翻译:再读一遍这些故事。是谁发现了这些不寻常的事情? 它们是如何被发现的?

  • Do you think these unusual things are real? Go to page 121 to find more information. 翻译:你认为这些不寻常的事情是真实的吗? 翻到第121页,以查找更多的信息。

  • Unit 6 The Unexplained 翻译:第六单元 未解之谜

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • Look at the Sentence Builder. Find one more example in the stories. 翻译:看组句法。在这些故事中再找一个例子。

  • Sentence Builder 翻译:组句法

  • I/We/You/They get hungry. 翻译:我/我们/你(们)/他(她,它)们饿了。

  • He/She gets tired. 翻译:他/她累了。

  • It gets dark. 翻译:天色变暗了。

  • Work in pairs. Ask and answer these questions. 翻译:两人一组进行练习。提问并回答这些问题。

  • When do you get nervous? 翻译:你是什么时候变得紧张的?

  • When do you get scared? 翻译:你是什么时候变得害怕的?

  • When do you get angry? 翻译:你是什么时候生气的?

  • What time does it get dark in your town? 翻译:在你们镇上几点钟天黑?

  • When does it get cold in your town? 翻译:在你们镇上天气什么时候变冷?

  • When does it get hot in your town? 翻译:在你们镇上天气什么时候变热?

  • Example 翻译:举例

  • I get nervous when I have an exam. 翻译:当我有一场考试时,我就会变得紧张。

  • Look at the Sentence Builder. Then complete the sentences with after,before or during. 翻译:看组句法。然后用after、before或during完成句子。

  • Sentence Builder 翻译:组句法

  • After a while,Pang threw a stone at him. 翻译:过了一会儿,庞先生朝他扔了块石头。

  • Before that,some people knew about the monster. 翻译:在那之前,有些人知道那个怪物的情况。

  • During the trip,they saw many large fish. 翻译:在旅途中,他们看到了许多大鱼。

  • After Pang Gensheng saw the strange man,he was scared. 翻译:在庞根生看到那个怪人之后,他很害怕。

  • During trips to Loch Ness,people sometimes say they see a creature in the water. 翻译:在去尼斯湖的旅行中,人们有时会说他们看到了水里的一个生物。

  • Before John Ridgway saw a creature in the sea,it was getting dark. 翻译:在约翰·里奇伟看到海里的一个生物之前,天色渐渐变暗了。

  • Your Turn Complete the sentences with real or imaginary things. 翻译:轮到你了:用真实的或虚构的事情完成这些句子。

  • After our maths class,I ... 翻译:上完数学课之后,我……

  • Before the holiday,my mum ... 翻译:在假期之前,我妈妈……

  • Before the weekend,I ... 翻译:在周末之前,我……

  • During the lesson,my teacher ... 翻译:在上课期间,我的老师……

  • After lunch,my classmate and I ... 翻译:在午饭后,我和我的同学……

  • Speaking 翻译:口语

  • Pair Work Listen to your partner's sentences from Exercise 8. Are their sentences real or imaginary? 翻译:结对活动:听练习8中你搭档的句子。他们的句子是真实的还是虚构的呢?

  • Example 翻译:举例

  • After our maths class,I saw a small brown and black creature. 翻译:上完数学课之后,我看到了一个棕黑色的小生物。

  • That's imaginary. 翻译:那是虚构的。

  • No. It's real. I saw a brown and black cat near the school. 翻译:不。这是真实的。我在学校附近看到了一只棕黑色的猫。

  • Pronunciation:Sound changes 翻译:发音:音变

  • The sounds at the end of words can be different when they are in a sentence. They can be changed by the first sound of the next word. 翻译:当把单词放在一个句子当中时,其词尾的发音可能会有所不同。它们可能会被下一个单词的第一个发音而改变。

  • Example 翻译:举例

  • I'm in bed. He ran past the shop. Have you seen the film 'Rain Man'? 翻译:我躺在床上。他跑过了商店。你看过《雨人》这部电影吗?

  • 'n' sounds like 'm' before b,p and m. 翻译:在b、p和m这些音之前,“n”这个音听起来就像“m”这个音。

  • Listen and repeat after the tape. 翻译:听录音并跟着磁带朗读。

  • 1 She's a good girl. 翻译:她是个好女孩。

  • 2 These shops are closed. 翻译:这些商店关门了。

  • 3 I have to go now. 翻译:我现在必须走了。

  • 4 Did you win the game? 翻译:你赢比赛了吗?

  • 5 Why don't you know? 翻译:为什么你不知道呢?

  • Lesson 18 Dreams 翻译:第十八课 梦

  • Warm-up 翻译:课前热身活动

  • Look at the pictures. What's the girl dreaming about? 翻译:看看这些图片。这个女孩正梦到了什么?

  • Do you have dreams like this sometimes? 翻译:你有时会做像这样的梦吗?

  • Listening 翻译:听力

  • Listen to the dialogue. What kind of conversation is it? 翻译:听对话。它是哪种谈话?

  • Two friends are talking. 翻译:两个朋友正在交谈。

  • A teacher is talking to a student. 翻译:老师正在和学生谈话。

  • An interviewer is talking to a scientist. 翻译:采访者正在和科学家谈话。

  • Listen again and circle the true sentences. 翻译:再听一遍录音,圈出正确的句子。

  • Scientists don't know why we dream. 翻译:科学家们不知道我们为什么做梦。

  • Scientists know why we dream. 翻译:科学家们知道我们为什么做梦。

  • People dream several times every night. 翻译:人们每晚要做好几次梦。

  • Some people never dream. 翻译:有些人从来不做梦。

  • We always remember our dreams. 翻译:我们总是记得我们的梦。

  • We don't remember every dream. 翻译:我们不记得每个梦。

  • Animals never dream. 翻译:动物从来不做梦。

  • Animals dream,too. 翻译:动物也做梦。

  • People have some similar dreams. 翻译:人们会做一些类似的梦。

  • No two people ever dream similar dreams. 翻译:没有两个人曾经做过类似的梦。

  • We often dream about flying. 翻译:我们经常会梦到自己在飞。

  • We often dream about animals. 翻译:我们经常会梦到动物。

  • Listen and circle the common dreams according to the dialogue. 翻译:听录音,根据对话圈出那些常见的梦。

  • flying 翻译:飞行

  • dancing 翻译:跳舞

  • falling 翻译:坠落

  • riding a bicycle 翻译:骑自行车

  • swimming 翻译:游泳

  • legs won't move 翻译:腿动不了

  • forgetting a test 翻译:忘记考试

  • going to school/work in pyjamas 翻译:穿着睡衣去上学/上班

  • growing very big/tall 翻译:长得非常大/高

  • Look at your answers from Exercise 5. Have you ever had dreams like these? Are they common in your class? Talk to your partner. 翻译:看练习5中你的答案。你曾经做过像这些一样的梦吗? 这些梦在你们班上常见吗? 和你的搭档谈一谈吧。

  • Unit 6 The Unexplained 翻译:第六单元 未解之谜

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • Read the sentences and circle the correct words. 翻译:读这些句子,圈出正确的单词。

  • When I was asleep,I dreamt about flying. 翻译:当我睡着的时候,我梦到了自己在飞。

  • In fact,our brains are active even during sleep. 翻译:事实上,即使在睡觉的时候我们的大脑都很活跃。

  • One common dream people have is about forgetting a test. 翻译:人们拥有的一个常见梦境就是梦到忘记考试。

  • I didn't realise that. Animals dream,too! 翻译:我没有意识到这一点。动物也做梦!

  • The story is hard to believe,but it is true. 翻译:这个故事很难让人相信,但它却是真的。

  • He is not at home right now. 翻译:他现在不在家。

  • Function 表示惊奇 翻译:作用:表示惊奇

  • Complete the Key Expressions with these words. 翻译:用这些单词,完成这些重点表达。

  • funny 翻译:有趣的;好笑的

  • interesting 翻译:令人感兴趣的;有趣的

  • realise 翻译:意识到,领会

  • see 翻译:明白;领会;理解

  • Key Expressions:Showing surprise 翻译:重点表达:表示惊奇

  • 1 Even animals have dreams. 翻译:甚至连动物都做梦。

  • Wow,that's funny. 翻译:哇,这真有趣。

显示全部内容

最新学习记录

最新初中北师大版八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...