北师大版八年级上册英语Appendices课文音频

版本: 北师大版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级上册课文Appendices单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝北师大版八年级上册课文Appendices单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

英语北师大版八年级上册课文目录

Unit 1 Television Unit 2 Teams Unit 3 Sports Unit 4 Healthy Living Unit 5 Helping Unit 6 The Unexplained Appendices
  • Literature Spot: Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea
  • Project 1: A Report on a Sports Event
  • Project 2: An Unexplained Event
  • Workbook Unit1 Television
  • Workbook Unit2 Teams
  • Workbook Unit3 Faster,Higher,Stronger
  • Workbook Unit4 Healthy Living
  • Workbook Unit5 Helping
  • Workbook Unit6 The Unexplained
  • Tapescripts
  • Vocabulary in Each Unit
  • Word List
  • Irregular Verbs

Literature Spot: Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea课文翻译及听力音频

Appendices - 北师大版英语八年级上册

  • Appendices 翻译:附录

  • Literature Spot: Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea 翻译:文学欣赏:《海底两万里》

  • Project 1: A Report on a Sports Event 翻译:课题1:关于一项体育赛事的报告

  • Project 2: An Unexplained Event 翻译:课题2:一个未解之谜

  • Workbook 翻译:练习册

  • Grammar Summary 翻译:语法总结

  • Notes to the Texts 翻译:课文注释

  • Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

  • Vocabulary in Each Unit 翻译:各单元词汇表

  • Word List 翻译:词汇表

  • Irregular Verbs 翻译:不规则动词

  • Literature Spot 翻译:文学欣赏

  • Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea by Jules Verne 翻译:《海底两万里》 由儒勒·凡尔纳所写

  • The Monster 翻译:怪物

  • Look at the picture. 翻译:看图。

  • Read the first part of the story. 翻译:阅读故事的第一部分。

  • Order the paragraphs (a-d). 翻译:给这些段落(a-d)排序。

  • I fell into the sea. 翻译:我掉进了海里。

  • Conseil jumped in and helped me but we got lost in the dark. 翻译:康塞尔跳下来帮我,但是我们都在黑暗中迷路了。

  • Then, I heard a familiar voice. 翻译:然后,我听到一个熟悉的声音。

  • It was Ned! 翻译:原来是内德!

  • He was on top of the monster! 翻译:他就在那个怪物顶上!

  • It was made of metal! 翻译:船是由金属制成的!

  • Ned knocked on the metal. 翻译:内德在金属上面敲了敲。

  • Suddenly, a door opened and eight men came out. 翻译:突然,有扇门开了,出来了八个人。

  • In 1866, a lot of ships around the world saw a strange creature like a whale. 翻译:1866年,世界各地的许多船只都看到了一个像鲸鱼一样的奇怪生物。

  • It was very fast and it sometimes destroyed ships. 翻译:它的速度非常快,有时它会摧毁船只。

  • I was in America then and people asked me, Professor Aronnax, for help. 翻译:那时我在美国,于是人们向我——阿龙纳克斯教授——求助。

  • I am a scientist and know a lot about the sea. 翻译:我是一位科学家,知道许多关于海洋的知识。

  • I decided to go and find the monster. 翻译:我决定去找那个怪物。

  • After months at sea, there was no sign of the monster. 翻译:在海上逗留了几个月后,没有发现怪物的踪迹。

  • Then, one night, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, we saw it! 翻译:然后,有一天晚上,我们在太平洋中央看见了它!

  • It had a big, black body and was about eighty metres long. 翻译:它拥有一个庞大的黑色身躯,长约80米。

  • There was a strange light around it. 翻译:有一道奇怪的光围着它。

  • Our captain tried to shoot at it and then the monster attacked us. 翻译:我们的船长试图向它射击,然后那个怪物就袭击了我们。

  • We left New York on the "Abraham Lincoln". 翻译:我们离开纽约前往“亚伯拉罕·林肯”州。

  • I went with my servant, Conseil. 翻译:我和我的仆人康塞尔一起去了。

  • On the ship, there was a Canadian whale hunter called Ned. 翻译:在船上,有一个名叫内德的加拿大捕鲸人。

  • He did not believe the stories about the "whale". 翻译:他不相信有关“鲸鱼”的那些传说。

  • "How can a whale destroy a metal ship?" 翻译:“鲸鱼怎么能摧毁一艘金属制的船呢?”

  • Ned asked. 翻译:内德问道。

  • The Nautilus 翻译:鹦鹉螺号

  • Read the second part of the story. 翻译:阅读故事的第二部分。

  • Which of these things did Jules Verne predict in the story (in 1866)? 翻译:儒勒·凡尔纳在故事中(1866年)预测了这些中的哪些事情?

  • robots 翻译:机器人

  • electric engines 翻译:电火箭发动机

  • electric light 翻译:电灯

  • diving suits 翻译:潜水服

  • submarines 翻译:潜水艇

  • nuclear power 翻译:核能

  • The men took us inside the enormous submarine. 翻译:那些人带我们进了那艘巨大的潜水艇。

  • The commander was a tall, handsome man. 翻译:那位指挥官是个高大帅气的男子。

  • "My name is Nemo, Captain Nemo. 翻译:“我的名字叫尼莫,尼莫船长。

  • You can stay here, on the Nautilus," he told us. 翻译:你们可以留在这里,留在鹦鹉螺号上,”他告诉我们说。

  • "But you can never leave and tell the world about it!" 翻译:“但是你们决不能离开,也不能告诉世人这个消息!”

  • The captain showed me his submarine. 翻译:船长带我看了看他的潜水艇。

  • There was a dining room and a big library. 翻译:里面有一间餐厅和一个大图书馆。

  • The engines used minerals from the sea to make electricity. 翻译:那些发动机利用海里的矿物质来发电。

  • Captain Nemo told me, "I love the sea. 翻译:尼莫船长告诉我说,“我爱大海。

  • Here, I am free. 翻译:在这里,我很自由。

  • I can escape from people. 翻译:我可以避开人类。

  • I hate people!" 翻译:我讨厌人类!”

  • Was Captain Nemo mad? 翻译:尼莫船长疯了吗?

  • Life on the submarine was interesting and we had a lot of adventures. 翻译:潜水艇上的生活很有意思,而且我们经历了许多历险。

  • We sometimes put on diving suits and walked on the sea bottom. 翻译:我们有时会穿上潜水服,在海底行走。

  • We saw colourful fish and beautiful coral. 翻译:我们看到了五颜六色的鱼和美丽的珊瑚。

  • One day, the Nautilus got stuck on a rock near a small island. 翻译:有一天,鹦鹉螺号在一座小岛附近卡在了岩石上。

  • Ned and I visited the island in a small boat. 翻译:内德和我乘小船视察了一下这座岛。

  • It was great to be on land again! 翻译:又可以上岸了,真是太好了!

  • Ned was happy and wanted to stay on the island. 翻译:内德很高兴,并且想留在岛上。

  • Suddenly, we saw some natives! 翻译:突然,我们看到了一些土著人!

  • We were scared. 翻译:我们很害怕。

  • We ran to the boat and quickly returned to the submarine but the natives followed us in canoes. 翻译:我们跑向小船,并迅速回到潜水艇上,但是那些土著人乘独木舟跟着我们。

  • Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea by Jules Verne 翻译:《海底两万里》 由儒勒·凡尔纳所写

  • One day, the Nautilus got stuck on a rock near a small island. 翻译:有一天,鹦鹉螺号在一座小岛附近卡在了岩石上。

  • Ned and I visited the island in a small boat. 翻译:内德和我乘小船视察了一下这座岛。

  • It was great to be on land again! 翻译:又可以上岸了,真是太好了!

  • Ned was happy and wanted to stay on the island. 翻译:内德很高兴,并且想留在岛上。

  • Suddenly, we saw some natives! 翻译:突然,我们看到了一些土著人!

  • We were scared. 翻译:我们很害怕。

  • We ran to the boat and quickly returned to the submarine but the natives followed us in canoes. 翻译:我们跑向小船,并迅速回到潜水艇上,但是那些土著人乘独木舟跟着我们。

  • When the natives were on top of the submarine, Nemo turned a switch to electrify it. 翻译:当土著人登上潜水艇顶部时,尼莫转动了一个开关,让潜水艇通电。

  • The natives screamed and jumped into the sea. 翻译:土著人尖叫着跳进了海里。

  • That afternoon, the Nautilus escaped from the reef and we sailed away. 翻译:那天下午,鹦鹉螺号避开了暗礁,我们又继续远航了。

  • The Monster 翻译:怪物

  • Read the last part of the story. 翻译:阅读故事的最后一部分。

  • What two geographical mistakes are there in the story? 翻译:在这个故事中存在哪两个地理学方面的错误?

  • After that, we travelled around the world and saw some amazing things. 翻译:在那之后,我们环游了世界,看到了一些惊人的事情。

  • We crossed the Indian Ocean and near Ceylon (Sri Lanka). 翻译:我们穿过印度洋,来到锡兰(斯里兰卡)附近。

  • From there, we went to the Red Sea and travelled through an underground tunnel into the Mediterranean. 翻译:从那里,我们去了红海,又通过一条地下隧道进入了地中海旅行。

  • Near the Spanish coast, Nemo took us to the ruins of an underwater city: Atlantis! 翻译:在西班牙海岸附近,尼莫带我们去了一座水下城市的废墟中:亚特兰蒂斯!

  • Then, we went a long way south and saw icebergs. 翻译:然后,我们向南边行进了一大段路,于是就看到了冰山。

  • We went under the ice and came to an island in a small sea. 翻译:我们在冰下面行驶,然后来到了一片小海中的岛上。

  • This was the South Pole! 翻译:这就是南极!

  • From there we went up the coast of South America. 翻译:我们从那里向南美洲海岸行进。

  • One day, a giant squid attacked the submarine. 翻译:有一天,一条巨型鱿鱼袭击了潜水艇。

  • The monster picked up Ned and another sailor but Captain Nemo killed the squid with his axe and saved the two men. 翻译:那个怪物逮到了内德和另一名水手,但是尼莫船长用他的斧头杀死了鱿鱼,救了那两个人。

  • We went north to the USA and there was a bad storm near New York. 翻译:我们往北驶向美国,在纽约附近遇上了一场猛烈的暴风雨。

  • After months in the submarine, Ned was desperate to leave. 翻译:在潜水艇上呆了几个月后,内德极度渴望离开。

  • We asked the captain, but Nemo got angry and said, "NO!" 翻译:我们问了船长,但是尼莫变得很生气,并且说道,“不行!”

  • Later, when we were crossing the Atlantic, a warship started to shoot at us and the captain sank it. 翻译:后来,当我们穿过大西洋的时候,有一艘军舰开始朝我们射击,于是船长就让它下沉了。

  • Now he was completely mad! 翻译:现在,他完全疯了!

  • Finally, near the coast of Norway, Ned, Conseil and I escaped in the submarine's boat. 翻译:最后,在挪威海岸附近,内德、康塞尔和我逃到了潜水艇的小船上。

  • When we were in the boat, we heard the terrible sound of a whirlpool. 翻译:当我们在船上的时候,我们听到了可怕的漩涡声。

  • Luckily, we survived it and some fishermen picked us up. 翻译:幸运的是,我们幸存了下来,有一些渔夫把我们救了起来。

  • We never saw Captain Nemo and the Nautilus again. 翻译:我们再也没有见过尼莫船长和鹦鹉螺号。

  • Maybe, the whirlpool destroyed them. 翻译:或许那个漩涡摧毁了它们。

  • Or maybe Captain Nemo is still exploring the oceans ... 翻译:又或许尼莫船长仍然在探索海洋……

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-18 07:54:04

最新初中北师大版八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...